Our | Discusses issues on the development section

Rep: (2808)
Take a breath in the new life section? In general, do not hesitate to offer your ideas.

- Navigator in the photo section

Rep: (192)
  • In this section, it is proposed to publish and criticize photos taken by forum participants, share shooting experience, help / discuss the choice of photo equipment.
  • Desirableleave EXIF ​​data in the photo - it will save you from plagiarism charges.
  • You can discuss the advantages / disadvantages, both photos and camera, but without fanaticism and personalities!
  • One post should not contain more than one photo. If you certainly want to post a series of pictures - there is a photo gallery for you.

Follow the order hereMiocker, dedmozai, AKorneliy

Accepted literate comments. Posts of the type: "cool", "cast a spell" will be regarded as a flood. Want to evaluate - there is a reputation of the user.
Wrong posts will be deleted, the authors are issued punishment.

Post has been editeddedmozai - 10.06.11, 08:12

As you have noticed in the section changes occur. Due to the general workload, not as fast as desired.
Moved back section "selection and comparison." Separated genre themes that can be regarded as a practical school. The section "School" has been created, where it is planned to discuss the theoretical aspects of photo workshops.
Will be abolished (that instead):
- the utility is different (instead of it: question-answer)
- section life
- photo gallery
- mobilography, because we don’t have themes for mirroring, soap-graphics, and distance measuring.

At the root of the section will remain topics devoted to various subjects.
Author themes (personal albums) are planned with giving curators the status of authors. However, the conditions of their existence have not been finally formed on them. I think such a topic should have a strict ideological focus, with its author updating it. A sort of thematic author's exhibition.
In the selection and comparison, I consider it necessary to have a theme: "Standard plot with different cameras", which will allow us to navigate in the work of various cameras. Or a few.

In general, do not hesitate to offer your ideas. We need to live and develop.

Rep: (81)
Kochrob @ 26.1.2009, 22:26*
In general, do not hesitate to offer your ideas. We need to live and develop.

wow ...: D

M
Without flooding and off

Post has been editedkochrob - 26.01.09, 22:49

I wrote first as a postscript to the photo in the "Lanterns" section, but I carry the idea here: there is a proposal to create a section dedicated to travel. Publish images in the section with small comments to them. Name the branch, say, "Travel Notes" (I understand that it is almost plagiarism ;-))

This topic has already been, and quite interesting. Create I would limit 5-7 photos for one trip. The length of the comment must also be defined. Otherwise, you can get the essay "How I spent the summer." For example, 3-5 sentences.
Discussed.

It turns out that I'm just "not in the subject" ;-). Wait for the opinions of others?

Solar_x @ 9.2.2009, 7:11*
Wait for the opinions of others?

Let's start with yours? Let's guess, do you have several trips in your pocket? :) So what to pull?

Rep: (209)
Under the underwater photo to open a separate topic?

Are you a diver, Lesha?

Welcome back

Kochrob @ 10.2.2009, 23:57*
Are you a diver, Lesha?

There is ... Just over the status of Advanced by PADI went to Egypt with his dive club.

Your humble servant! (although the photo was taken on my camera, but, of course, not by me)

Rep: (373)
BombilCalabasov
It is very interesting to look at underwater photos. Create a topic!

Quickly deleted my comment from the "Competition" ... Explain, dear administration, pliz, your position ... What is happening? What kind of circus for the poor? Need to cheat section popularity? Why was to arrange such bedlam? Or are you seriously going to evaluate each of these "positiffs"? Oh well...

The competition is completely organized by the administration of the forum.
The section moderators are only instructed to keep order. Be tolerant, welcome. Asked not malice.

Post has been editedkochrob - 24.02.09, 21:01

Ahh, well, congratulations then ... Good Competition ...
Here are similar shots especially claim to be recognized:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/185043/DSC00999.jpg

Good luck in your difficult task ... Only one day has passed, the people have not yet turned around properly ...

Post has been editedBombilCalabasov - 24.02.09, 21:00

The competition is completely organized by the administration of the forum.

beautiful answer. The vector of development of our country is fully defined by the ruling majority (TCHK)

From the cap, I realized that the jury consists of the organizers. So the prizes of the audience sympathy have nothing to do with it.

By the way, there are cool photos (... or photo). Note that the majority of the forum is not new. The competition allowed them to come here. Although previously they were not seen here (see, bypassed the party). If one percent remains, it’s not for nothing that we worked. That's a positive, damn it.

Rep: (373)
Yes, the positive and the truth is ... But a little. It was necessary somehow better to explain to people that in the photos of nature and people grimacing positive if there is, it is not so much to fit the topic.

Rep: (2031)
And I think that this competition will show, who, how and what understands this very difficult wordPOSITIVE!
Yes, and discussions from technical point of view in this competition is optional — the message itself is important!
:savagemessiahzine.com:

Posted on 02/25/2009 4:04 AM:

BombilCalabasov
However, you are a "maniac"!

Post has been editedaleks-man - 25.02.09, 04:02

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09.02.21, 00:04