Discrete Sound Card | Discussion, selection, setup, problem solving

Rep: (1979)
Discrete sound card

Attached Image

Attention!

To select a sound card, specify the following:
  • What is the card for - music, movies, games, etc.
  • What will be connected to the card - headphones and / or speakers and their exact models
  • If the card for installation in the PC - the exact model of the motherboard.
  • If the card needs an external one, mention it.
  • Budget, shop, city
useful links
Topics on the choice of components

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedKOT-BE3DEXOD - 06.05.20, 10:29

Rep: (3032)
started to read the link, nevermind did not understand

No wonder! Forget the concept of opamp for now. You will comprehend everything with time! While it will be too difficult for you - considering that you had no card before, then any op-amp will sound chic compared to real-tech :)

Rep: (910)
* syncmaster172n
This is information outgrowth, it’s just that on most cards they cannot be replaced without soldering. And since spending money on something sensible :)

Rep: (2064)
WSonic @ 04/17/2015, 15:49*
Asus Xonar Essence One

we do not have in the city, but shows prices from 25tyr oO

Asus Xonar Essence ST

from 9600 costs me
STX

10400 oO
are they really worth the money?
even the toad doesn’t really strangle 10 tyr per card (also internal): blush:

WSonic @ 04/17/2015, 16:41*
From inexpensive, for music look at d1 \ dx

this?
http: //market.yandex.r...uid=4914568142929010121
http: //market.yandex.r...7? hid = 91027 & track = alts
And what else? : scratch_one-s_head:

Just for the sake of interest, I ask, what kind of sound is the most real-life? : blush:

Posted on 04/17/2015, 20:08:

StasMan @ 04/17/2015, 19:54*
on most cards they cannot be replaced without soldering

I thought so ... But I'm not going to do it (for now), my hands are not quite from there)

* syncmaster172n
Read the reviews from here:Discrete sound card (Post WSonic # 38146170)
Look for your favorite card for sale.

By the way, what is the difference between d1 and dx? : scratch_one-s_head:
Type of connection?
http: //market.yandex.r...D=-CMP=2712465,2066147

Type of connection?

Yes. I read somewhere else that d1 is a little less noisy, due to the fact that it does not need to be connected to the power supply.

There still need to do extra food, and not just stuck in the psi? : sveta:

Another Nubian question will be: blush: Windows will not fly after installing the card? And then I somehow wanted to add memory, and then I had to reinstall the system: russian_ru:

WSonic, and from what budget do you need to consider zvukovuhu? From 4+? Or there, more expensive, does not mean better type, and it is necessary to specifically consider each separately, despite the price? : scratch_one-s_head:

Posted on 04/17/2015, 10:00 p.m.:

Read reviews

Reviews are marketing)))

Syncmaster172n @ 04/17/2015, 10:00 p.m.*
and not just stuck in psi?

PCI - additional power is not necessary, but if the PCIe card is (short) - then it is necessary.

And then I somehow wanted to add memory, and then I had to reinstall the system

: download: Wow! How could you do that?

Windows will not fly after installing the card?

Considering that it turned out to ruin the system with memory, it is also possible with a card ...

Reviews are marketing)))

When a top-end expensive card is criticized in the review and praised the cheaper one, it doesn’t look like marketing, because there is no logic and profit.

Or there, more expensive, doesn’t mean better type

Yes. In vain you do not like to read reviews - I would know a lot of interesting things.

PCI - no additional power needed

Yeah, then I’ll look for this: scratch_one-s_head: (so that less dancing with a tambourine)

How could you do that?

How, how) you put an additional RAM in the RAM box, and the system goes into protection mode (?) At boot, giving you 3 days to enter some kind of password from the system, after which it becomes blocked: girl_crazy:

for there is no logic and profit.

How not? A raspiarit?)

Posted on 04/17/2015, 23:24:

I can read the reviews later, now I don’t even have time to go to the forum: blush:

Post has been editedsyncmaster172n - 17.04.15, 23:26

Yeah, so I’ll look for this

And you only need this, because of the features of the board. If you take the sound for a short slot - it will stand close to the video card, then the cooling of the card will not affect the sound in the best way. And to adapt a long one to the lower slot - and beauty will be.

and the system at startup goes into protection mode (?), giving you 3 days to enter some kind of password from the system, after which it becomes blocked

: rofl :: rofl: Looks like a blocker virus in memory :)

How not? What about PR?

Whom? Cheaper product? But why, if everyone is rowing him anyway? Yes, and in the tests, measurements are made on various equipment - how can they be fooled? Well this is not shkolota's store reviews. And even basic knowledge is enough to determine the purpose of writing an article - either objective information or competitive work for a sponsor.

WSonic, but I have a dog as I understand it, but just a psi? : sveta:
What is your computer configuration? (Post syncmaster172n # 16499279)

Looks like there was a blocking virus in memory

But is this not a common thing when changing the configuration of the system? : scratch_one-s_head:

But is this not a common thing when changing the configuration of the system?

If the operating system is OEM, then this can be, but only when changing the motherboard. Everything else - change as hosh.

but I have a dog as I understand it, but just a psi?

There are two short and two long. But one short is blocked by the video card, and the second will be close to it. You can insert a card with a short slot into the second slot for a video card (it is electrically compatible), but it will be a collective farm, and there may be interference.

In general, the ideal option is to use a regular PCI.

For the sake of interest I looked from the used:

: scratch_one-s_head:

Posted on 04/18/2015, 03:04:

WSonic @ 04/17/2015, 11:40 PM*
If the operating system is OEM, then this can be, but only when changing the motherboard. Everything else - change as hosh.

do you think it was invented or what?)
By the way, they put that system in ss, but they did not give the key (

Syncmaster172n @ 04/18/2015, 03:04*
By the way, they put that system in ss, but they did not give the key (

OEM value

Syncmaster172n @ 04/18/2015, 03:04*
For the sake of interest I looked from used

D2 is an interesting option. The main thing is that everything is in order with her.

And how to check when buying a used card? : scratch_one-s_head:
Ideally, of course, so that she stood in his BB / on her own check, but if the seller says, they say no now, the BB / cannot / will not include it in itself? Anyway, do I have to check it myself? : scratch_one-s_head:

Posted on 04/18/2015, 15:32:

No, it’s probably better to take a new card, with a guarantee ...

Syncmaster172n @ 04/18/2015, 15:31*
And how to check when buying a used card?

Only installing on a PC and listening.

Syncmaster172n @ 04/18/2015, 15:31*
Anyway, do I have to check it myself?

: scratch_one-s_head: well, why buy it if you don't check it? Install and use on a PC - this is a check.

Here I also advise ESI MAYA 44 XTe, what do you say?

Syncmaster172n @ 04/18/2015, 16:39*
what do you think?

Nothing. This is not for listening to a card, but rather for making. Its strength is recording, not reproduction.

I took a picture of bb so that I already know for sure whether I can put the internal sound, and where / how: blush:
(A lot of photos)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

bb rear housing
Attached Image
Attached Image

About connecting additional power ... here are the free connectors, do I need them, if what? : sveta:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

trace two is from that bunch
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedsyncmaster172n - 18.04.15, 23:05

* syncmaster172n
I looked. It’s unambiguous to take a card with a regular PCI, since the video card fits onto the only short PCIe available, it’s not kosher to insert it into the slot for the second video card.

Insert the card into the lower PCI. Connect the output from the front audio connectors of the case to it (everything is drawn in the instructions for the card)
Achtung
Switching the front \ back panel to D1 is done manually. That is, if you listen to the speakers connected to the back and suddenly want to listen to the headphones connected to the front panel, then you need to go to the control panel of the card from the tray, and switch the sound output. I set up a hotkey on the keyboard - everything is done with one keystroke without going anywhere. This is so, just in case infa - so that there would be no surprise :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/18/20, 04:39