Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Children launcher for Android.

Description:
Kid Mode - is a program for the inclusion of a special children's mode, in which you can limit access to certain functions of your smartphone. The app is ideal if your kids often take and dig in your smartphone. Surely, they are no longer just something to accidentally remove or install a bunch of unnecessary stuff. Now you can not only protect themselves from these surprises, but also provide the child with additional convenience.

Kid Mode app includes optional instead of standard launcher, with the move to the "default launcher" is impossible even with the "Home" button and through the multitasking menu. At first, you just specify the applications that can be run from the program, but they will be displayed in the program interface.
To unlock your smartphone, and return him to the old functionality, you must click on the link at the bottom of "Parents", then enter the settings menu and click "Sign Out".
Features children's mode on Android
Kid Mode main launcher window is made in landscape design. There are five tabs: Panel with games, a mini-program for drawing and sketching, a collection of illustrated books and stories, a window for negotiation and video communication, as well as selected functions.
Kid Mode program has a flexible system configuration limitations. For example, you can allow your child to go online, but to restrict the list of sites to visit. You can also open access to certain movies or music.
In the application, you can add more than one user, if you have multiple children, and set for each personal password. Thus, each child will be on your smartphone a piece of personal space.

To use the application, you must create an account using your e-mail address, which will then be coming weekly reports about what your child's smartphone and uses which applications more often.
Total. Kid Mode - it's beautiful and qualitatively implemented in Kid Mode for Android, which allows to protect your child from all the excess and protect you from unforeseen consequences. Since the app is absolutely free, it is due to the monetization of content in-app purchases (fairy tales, games from partners, etc.).

BEFORE INSTALLING, PLEASE NOTE:
вњ“ You need Adobe Flash, to get the games in our app.

Russian interface: Not

Developer: Zoodles
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...zoodles.kidmode

Download:
version: 4.7.7 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3686006/com.zoodles.kidmode.apk

Past versions
Version: 3.9.9 Attached fileKid-Mode-3.9.9.apk (12.15 MB)

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 09.11.13, 20:00
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (2)
Just what I was looking for. And that gave Kinder: sveta: old tablet and try to find the server software folder igruhami SG Now there is a reason to clean the device to the needs of the child;)

Rep: (18)
aiswer , This is good, at least for someone it is useful .......
And on the topic: Why do we give the child a smartphone? I certainly understand it all, IT development, and so on. But when I see the children of 3-4 years to play as a zombie in a smartphone I was a little pichal it: with (And try to select such a cry, Skatin, lift.).

Post has been editedDez64ru - 07.10.13, 06:48

Rep: (0)
To this "Skatin" did not raise a cry, it (ie "skatin") to raise needed.)

And on the subject - it is bad that there is no Russian. I doubt that it will be convenient to small

Rep: (3)
teelledro,
I only when my 2 year old son parses alphabet, cubes, etc. on the tablet. He already knows all of the English alphabet and the basic colors can be called and displayed. develops motor skills and visual memory. but this does not mean that he was obsessed with it ... the machine designers as interesting to him. but the teens sit for days on social networks and play for PC and other consoles, it's sad, I ihnem age driven home when I went to have a drink or take a ball))

I did not understand how to install

Rep: (5008)
that's just all the basic features available in the premium version;)

Post has been editedpapasha55 - 17.10.13, 20:23

Rep: (2588)
version 4.7.7Attached filecom.zoodles.kidmode.apk(22.07 MB)

Rep: (41)
Used to translate it. And where you can download a shell mounted on the plates turbokids, they seem to have with the software are children?

Rep: (12130)
Kid Mode: Free Games + Lock v4.9.8 (Premium) by Nihon

What's New in this release:
I will come when I'm not FD

NOTE : Video mail is the only thing NOT unlocked (Needs payment verification; everything else is unlocked)!

APK - http://www75.zippyshare.com/v/13151179/file.html

Rep: (317)
Giacomino @ 15.08.2014, 17:55*
Kid Mode:

something Google Translator not mastered, it can be in Russian?

How to remove this crap from the HTC and where it all could take on my smartphone?

Yes, how to remove people?

earlier it was possible to free their games are now adding this fee, of course it is a pity it was a good app

Rep: (1)
I apologize for the repeated question, but where did this stuff come from my HTC One and how to remove it? I just ohrenevayu of this arrogance of developers. On other machines the same problem or just HTC sold the latter, excuse me, whore?

Rep: (5)
Muck incredible. (Undertaken since the last update on the 5th android) More specifically, the program itself can and normally works - not included because there are no small children. But it enraged, like a lot of the owners of HTC impossible to remove it. And she always hangs in the memory and also periodically updated in the play store ..
And just take a look at the feedback what - everything is completely 1.
Attached Image
Attached Image

I also periodically put 1. Why periodically? Yes, because my bad review, comment - reset! All reviews (for on-the-very rare exception) - 1, and the overall rating - type 4. What Google is promoting this program?
In general, the audacity to actually utter, and what to do - is unclear. Collective letter in the court file? ..

Post has been editedkadimsky - 05.09.15, 05:43

Rep: (15)
Support! How to remove this stuff? After reboot immediately without asking open the configuration window of this crap, and neither here nor there, in the end all theme settings were reset to boot normally and stsens is now gives an error all the time! Ugliness viral!

Same garbage, open the app and work in the background all blocked, had to demolish everything, good backup copy was also able to maintain contacts. Th do anyone any ideas?

Rep: (3)
It can be removed with root -rules

Rep: (59)
And at least you can turn it off?

Neither the disabling nor can not remove this stuff can not be in stock. In the application list, it's not like Fitbit. I was wildly enraged this stuff, because All updates to this bucket I deleted, and now you do not press in plee update all.
Get rid of, you can either Ruth or custom firmware.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 5:21