> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715 - Games & Apps | Discussion, launch and support the launch.

Rep: (34)
LG Optimus L7 IIDualP715 - Games and apps

Description | Discussion " | Firmware пїЅ | Hacking bootloader smartphones from LG | Modification of software and decorations for the LG Optimus L7 II Dual пїЅ | games and apps | Owners Club пїЅ

Before you write, readInstalling games with cache (FAQ)

Heavy games that go on Lg P715

Programs

Transfer Cache or microSD programs

Post has been editedGridzilla - 23.12.13, 17:47
Reason for editing: PixelPhone

Rep: (1964)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Games and applications - ready-made solutions.

Rep: (43)
What is the theme of Dana otlichaetsyaLG Optimus L7 II Dual P715 - Games and Applicationsvideuskoritel odninakovy resolution too?

Ernar777 @ 03.10.2013, 14:06*
What is the theme of Dana otlichaetsya LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715 - Games & Apps videuskoritel odninakovy resolution too?

The fact that this theme is dedicated to you odnosimochnoy model: blush:. And to discuss it under the program dvuhsimochny (eg Sim Selector is designed to select the SIM card for outgoing calls), the phone is not convenient. And we have in the topic "discussion" is not one page painted with the work programs with two SIM cards, and to set up and optimize all questions do not stop there: D Just lg button to change the sim cards for the majority was not easy. That constantly streaming down questions about third-party dialer ...

x as in the cap threads written games and applications come on the application but the game with odnosimoynoy models are also compatible with this model, the only difference is that in feather patterns simkarty 1 and the second 2 and the characteristics odnikovy.

Faq Short Program

AT: Dear owners of P715, test, please work with the device application notifications of missed events such as Missed Message Flasher, Prof Reminder, Missed Call Reminder
ABOUT: Do notice you can use the flash. Instructions here software modification and embellishment for LG Optimus L7 II Dual (Post # 25471582)

AT: Once installed on the phone Viber applets faced with such a problem - I did not hear interlocutors. Who can faced with, what are the possible solutions?
ABOUT: You can put bria, but it is not free.After the upgrade, Viber earned.

AT: Oh tell me, and why all through Viber, bria call?
ABOUT: If your contacts also installed this program that it calls and write messages with the person you will be free of charge (via Wi-fi)

AT: Please tell me the normal program for editing contacts
ABOUT: Try to install MyPhoneExplorer

AT: How can zabekapit phone completely?
ABOUT: There is a built-in application Backup Also if there are root privileges, you can use В® Titanium Backup

AT: Is there a "My Files" folder in your phone, in Samsung, or to access the contents of folders you need to install any File Manager, in HTC?
ABOUT: There is a built-in explorer " file management "

AT: A support Flash Player pre-installed browser is not?
ABOUT: Just at katabatic browser (not Chrom) and implemented flash support

AT: How to make contact to bind to a specific sim?
ABOUT: With this program, Sim selector . If you have something does not work then we read: LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715 - Discussion (Post # 21261801) , LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715 - Discussion (Post # 21264333)

AT: By the way, who is that of messengers uses? (Except Skype) In principle, the mail agent happy, but I look he still eats the battery.
ABOUT: Most members of the forum Jasmine im

AT: People tell me the normal free programku for distribution with an Internet Phone?
ABOUT: Distribute necessary for Wi-Fi? Permanent function perfectly to deal with it

AT: Prompt program that can restrict unnecessary programs on the Internet.
ABOUT: В® DroidWall - Program to restrict access to applications on the Internet .Pozvolyaet get rid of the hype in games, adj. and store traffic. For the operation of the program requires root user privileges.

AT: Tired of searching and press the power button of the smartphone to unlock the screen, it is possible with this something to do?
ABOUT: There is an application Auto Screen On and Smart screen off Is looking at the market, there are links in the header. Free. English-language. It works flawlessly. Unlocking can be set up - either by shaking or by proximity sensor. I use Option 2. Now it is enough just to open the flip-top cover of the case and the screen comes to life itself.

AT: Is it possible to somehow set up to block automatically after the incoming call by regular means?
ABOUT: There is an application After call screen lock

Post has been editeddarken22 - 17.11.13, 12:07
Reason for editing: Add information

Rep: (118)
darken22,

about the notice, he probably meant to blink flash, there is such a program, I really did not put myself .... a missed call or message is blinking flash on the phone!

Posted on 10/03/2013, 19:09:

Post has been editedflashka22 - 03.10.13, 19:09

Rep: (0)
Put on smartphone modern combat 4 and 2 bad compani go without lags and brakes can be added to the list.

All games, except the 7 asphalt (not see any reason to put, there are 8) I installed and played, everything works! Only until 8 am suffering put asphalt, something not so I do, and all the rest of the game work well and like almost no brakes (very, very rare, but very small!)

Posted on 10/03/2013, 20:18:

darken22,

if not difficult, to write games that put on our body and that go, are added to the hat! thanks!

Post has been editedflashka22 - 03.10.13, 20:17

Who will deliver 8 asphalt otpishites pliz! already tried and different keshy and various APC and does not work, run the game and immediately throws out of it ... I can not understand what the problem .... the first game with which such problems!

darken22,
You can link to the AIC and the cache for this model!

flashka22 @ 03.10.2013, 20:09*
a missed call or message is blinking flash on the phone!

OK. Thank you for writing. I look for and add.

pomelty59 @ 03.10.2013, 21:16*
4 and modern combat bad compani 2

Has added.

Ernar777 @ 04.10.2013, 09:09*
You can link to the AIC and the cache for this model!

For each game, you mean? Just where I did not see that the cache is released under our phone. But the course of your thoughts caught. Look for and add to the list of phones like iron man to understand what version of the game it is better to download.

Post has been editeddarken22 - 04.10.13, 09:10

sorry, I would like to cash from real racing 3 under our phone.

Have you tried to install the cache from here?Real Racing 3 [3D, G-sensor] (Post # 21264385)If not, try the download cache for all devices and a cache for Adreno.

Ernar777 @ 04.10.2013, 09:59*
sorry, I would like to cash from real racing 3 under our phone.

if I'm not mistaken, L3 you, and we L7 II Duos! Do not ask for help there! :)

Post has been editedflashka22 - 04.10.13, 12:27

flashka22,
Hmm .... I have l7 duos if I did not change the profile of the model is that it changes ?!

Ernar777

better change that was not such a mess! :)

Link to install Asphalt 8 is better to put this here:Games and applications for LG Optimus L3

Ernar777 thank you for your help!

flashka22 @ 04.10.2013, 19:00*
Link to install Asphalt 8's better to put this

He replaced. I understand that you tested this version of the toy and on our phone it works well.

darken22 @ 04.10.2013, 18:12*
You have tested this version

all games that hat I put on my phone and it works well :)

Rep: (2278)
flashka22 @ 04.10.2013, 19:19*
OK. Thank you for writing. I look for and add.

darken22 , Recently found - software modification and embellishment for LG Optimus L7 II Dual (Post # 25471582)

How can zabekapit phone completely?

В® Titanium Backup

Post has been editedFlasher_23 - 04.10.13, 18:38

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/03/20, 23:33