> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-N900 Galaxy Note 3 - Marriage and Repair
Poll number 2
ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH THE QUALITY OF YOUR NOTE 3 ASSEMBLY?
100% satisfied [ 1651 ] ** [56,58%]
Generally pleased, but there are small flaws [ 1048 ] ** [35,92%]
Not happy [ 219 ] ** [7,51%]
Total votes: 2918

Rep: (1199)
Marriage and RepairSamsung SM-N900 Galaxy Note 3
PictureSamsung Galaxy Note 3
Description| Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | Official firmware » | Samsung SM-N900 Galaxy Note III - Custom firmware (OS Android 4.3) » | Modification of software and decorations » | Owners Club Samsung Galaxy Note 3 »
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Marriage- This is a product that does not meet the quality standards, specifications and other regulatory and technical documentation, which was adopted by the country's legislative acts, technological rules of the enterprise or other similar regulatory documents.

Why was my post removed?
Friends, we all want our topic to be as informative as possible, and, at the same time, concise - there were no messages in it that had no practical value for the rest of the forum participants or beginners, therefore:
* Messages are not on the topic of discussion (technical characteristics and features of the operation of the device) - will be deleted.
* Messages that do not carry any meaning, and consisting of monosyllabic statements: "Good!", "I'll try!" - will be deleted.
* Messages of thanks will be deleted.
Marriage
Unpleasant features
Problem solving
Return / Exchange
Information from uv nfs13
Useful
Voting results
Attached Image

About purple plumes from uv CatAlex
Any discussion of purple plumes will be regarded as a flood and deleted without warning!

• Be mutually polite! We have to say on the forum "thank"by increasing reputation by clicking on the buttonAttached Image
  • If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the button.Attached Imageand let us know who helped you.
  • Also please actively use "Custom moderation" Attached ImageAttached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedMgalex - 30.05.17, 21:10
Reason for editing: On the implementation of the n900 motherboard's mat on the display from n9005

Rep: (31)
ipaulruman @ 26.10.2013, 15:25*
People who share creak back cover, with the same garbage with a leather cover, creaks in some places fixtures. Share who has it and how to get rid whole Inet rummaged but virtually no such no one ......

I have no such yet, but you can easily get rid of, it is not the first phone in places soprikosnaveniya cover and housing are lubricated with silicone grease or type litol, without fanaticism, on the surprising number of small cotton wool and rub on the cover and housing.

Rep: (31)
adrenal_in @ 27.10.2013, 09:53*
People! I noticed a nasty feature. In the long lapane phone if the screen is not cleaned, in a specific place under glass as if the liquid is formed (well as a drop in the water glass and the top of the second glass is put). Tactile in this place like a hump, to consider it as not tried - does not work. The worst thing is that if you rub some sort of cloth in this place, a spot disappear (and tactile bump too).

I was so in the SGS2 did not bother apparently oleophobic coating at this point is absent, if kept clean then everything is OK. It is difficult to prove that this marriage, and the new display can be worse if other defects not then forget it.

Post has been editedok112 - 27.10.13, 07:43

Rep: (83)
adrenal_in @ 27.10.2013, 7:53*
People! I noticed a nasty feature. In the long lapane phone if the screen is not cleaned, in a specific place under glass as if the liquid is formed (well as a drop in the water glass and the top of the second glass is put). Tactile in this place like a hump, to consider it as not tried - does not work. The worst thing is that if you rub some sort of cloth in this place, a spot disappear (and tactile bump too). How the case is suitable for the marriage (after all, the SC can also wipe it with a cloth and say that all the rules)?

IMHO this is a problem with the display. And most likely the vial - this is the air between the glass and the display. If I were in your place, I wait for his arrival and showed the service. Replace the display, nothing will not lochit.
If you will rub with a cloth and say that everything is normal requires them to act on carrying out repairs. As the bubble will reappear again go. After the third time exchanged for another.

Post has been editedInarus - 27.10.13, 08:18

Rep: (70)
Can anyone is interested, here is my documents as I pleaded with connected. In short, they did not want to change the phone or give 18990rub., And gave 47100rub.Attached fileSvyaznoy.rar(1.48 MB)

Rep: (3)
Changed in Mega due to backlash cover)))

Rep: (179)
With regards to the screen, and violet, then put the brightness with a third-party program barely barely noticeable, and only in the scroll, I could see glimpses of violet on white letters. I think it is a feature of the screen, and certainly not a bug. Painfully you feel carp, and another thing when it is seen clearly, in any lighting condition.
With regards to the screen scratching, do not wear in their cases, and the film is not glued permanently almost put the screen down, touches on something he did often, and Nitsche not scratched, it is clear that it is possible is for the time, but now the 5th my smart without films and covers, and all perfectly. The films do not accept, because underneath the picture is not the same. Ideally I would certainly sapphire crystal, both on my watch, that's where really though saw drank a single scratching ... but then it would cost others money

Inarus @ 28.10.2013, 20:45*
With regards to the screen, and violet, then put the brightness with a third-party program barely barely noticeable, and only in the scroll, I could see glimpses of violet on white letters. I think it is a feature of the screen, and certainly not a bug. Painfully you feel carp, and another thing when it is seen clearly, in any lighting condition.

in that time and again that each noute3 screen brightness different and all screens are different, so you can be seen only at the minimum, and who is on average clearly noticeable: yes2:
in order not to be unfounded's photo from discussion
Attached Image

Enotovod @ 28/10/2013, 20:32*
With regards to the screen scratching, do not wear in their cases, and the film is not glued permanently almost put the screen down, touches on something he did often, and Nitsche not scratched, it is clear that it is possible is for the time, but now the 5th my smart without films and covers, and all perfectly. The films do not accept, because underneath the picture is not the same. Ideally I would certainly sapphire crystal, both on my watch, that's where really though saw drank a single scratching ... but then it would cost others money

strongly agree) under the film such beauty hidden sin) and in the gorilla mostly seen only mikrotsarapinki, which can only be seen from a certain angle, and put them complicated.

Post has been editedSoulbreaker - 28.10.13, 21:08

Good day to all!
Bought a couple of weeks ago, note 3 all like it, but I can not understand one thing I have it spontaneously changes the brightness of the screen and it is very noticeable to the eye of prituhnet then again returns to the original brightness. Clambered entire Internet but this information is not found :( a marriage or software to blame? What can I do to correct the situation?

Post has been editedEvgeny_917 - 28.10.13, 23:42

Rep: (2075)
Evgeny_917,
Features ...
Auto Brightness, reading mode, image optimization ...

I'm disabled and Auto-Brightness, redim reading, etc. when I run a toy or an application after a while he himself begins to slow down and then returns the brightness and so constantly remarked that happens when the phone is heated in games or when charging. In what may be still a problem?

Rep: (5)
Evgeny_917 @ 29.10.2013, 0:19*
What could be the problem?

Settings->utroystvo->display->Auto tune. Screen brightness (uncheck)

Post has been editedsobr2005 - 29.10.13, 07:55

Rep: (4)
Zuyev @ 26.10.2013, 19:44*
Are any of the owners of S-View Cover this problem can confirm? It seems that the hard edges around the window cover erased oleophobic screen coating.

I have the same trouble. He wrote in Samsung, that their cover scratched screen there for 4 days the department considered and gave an answer that is not likely to recognize the marriage, but if that is necessary to bear in SC. I resented by himself, that he had bought the original case, his mother, for 2700r, and he, a dog, and even scratched screen. Samsung fucking!

For experiment pasted matte film after 2 days on the film clearly shows the perimeter of the window, i.e., from the long socks in his pocket to scratch the glass square. The original cover ....

K
Added to the cap to the "particularly unpleasant"

Post has been editedV-S-K - 29.10.13, 08:48

Rep: (38)
No, to be honest, after reading the whole topic about marriage, I can say the following: we were very lucky with the device, because what happened in the corresponding topic of S4, HTC One is a nightmare: shok: With regards to your devaysa, I noticed only purple plumes on strips -razdelitelyah menu and then only at the minimum brightness of the display, on which see nothing is possible. Buttons no backlash, the gaps do not see. So I'm pleased with the choice: yes2: And everyone else who calculate fractions of a millimeter across gaps, slips of paper sheets in the gap advise less to bother;)

dancerrr @ 29.10.2013, 12:08*
No, to be honest, after reading the whole topic about marriage, I can say the following: we were very lucky with the device

Well, I would not be so categorical) is you are lucky with the device, I found here nekosyachny instance) I have now such a familiar bought also note 3 and its assembly is terrible in comparison with mine. and things like that in this thread still has not been described) Firstly he grille earpiece crookedly glued, with one edge flush with the display glass, the other sticking out (par sticks: rofl:) because of the fact that such an inclination, with the side where the sticks obtained are not sickly such gap) Secondly it staggers the center button, and directly beneath it rubbed teksturka that under the glass (black device) and through the wiped visible frame button, through which she's holding) would also like to the work is not affected, but the appearance of the spoils (telephone week b \ y) Thirdly it has a very large gap between the frame and the glass of the display precisely in the area where the connector mikroyusb as if the connector itself prevents the frame exactly stand) well and in fourth is his yellow bottom right corner of the display, and the display itself is much darker than mine, compared to the same level of brightness with disabled auto-tuning) and walks my friend and not steamed) and how much goes to the people and not bother for such things) and SBI bsche is certainly unfortunate that not cheap in such an apparatus the same ailments as in applications in the price range up to 12k)

Rep: (83)
SoulBreaker @ 30.10.2013, 03:09*
Sadly, in such a device are not cheap sores same as in devices in sub- 12K

So a large part of the price - marketing. A plant is the same.

Rep: (69)
Newly designed VIP warranty telephone 88005555588. Those who did not get it done on the site, I recommend. Everything is done quickly, the truth was told guarantee a room for a month will come in the mail.
As a long time. at

Rep: (18)
SoulBreaker @ 30.10.2013, 03:09*
and generally it is of course unfortunate that not cheap in such an apparatus such as sores, as in the devices in the price range to 12k)

so I'll tell you more that cheap devices just have a different assembly !!! and more than once I was convinced of this!

Rep: (0)
I have a problem with a firm cover S view cover. I did not know in what subject to write well, and decided to write here.
When you open the front cover and in contact with the back to poyuzat phone or there is a video to see that sometimes the phone goes into S View window mode.
Is it all so?
Very annoying this problem. For the money that case should, in my opinion the manufacturer must have thought about the convenience and quality of the cover so as not to tarnish his name.
K
First and foremost, we read the cap

Post has been editedV-S-K - 30.10.13, 17:28

Rep: (38)
a_aidar_s @ 30.10.2013, 14:16*
I have a problem with a firm cover S view cover. I did not know in what subject to write well, and decided to write here.
When you open the front cover and in contact with the back to poyuzat phone or there is a video to see that sometimes the phone goes into S View window mode.
Is it all so?
Very annoying this problem. For the money that case should, in my opinion the manufacturer must have thought about the convenience and quality of the cover so as not to tarnish his name.

You are not alone, seen similar positions in a nearby branch -Here

Post has been editeddancerrr - 30.10.13, 13:50

Rep: (10)
Friends who have the thread with the camera had problems? Disgusting image quality in any setting day / night. If someone can not difficult couple of pictures from the device to put me to compare with his.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/07/20, 16:35