> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-N900 Galaxy Note 3 - Marriage and Repair
Poll number 2
ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH THE QUALITY OF YOUR NOTE 3 ASSEMBLY?
100% satisfied [ 1651 ] ** [56,58%]
Generally pleased, but there are small flaws [ 1048 ] ** [35,92%]
Not happy [ 219 ] ** [7,51%]
Total votes: 2918

Rep: (1199)
Marriage and RepairSamsung SM-N900 Galaxy Note 3
PictureSamsung Galaxy Note 3
Description| Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Samsung SM-N900 Galaxy Note III - Custom firmware (OS Android 4.3) пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Owners Club Samsung Galaxy Note 3 пїЅ
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Marriage- This is a product that does not meet the quality standards, specifications and other regulatory and technical documentation, which was adopted by the country's legislative acts, technological rules of the enterprise or other similar regulatory documents.

Law of the Russian Federation "On Protection of Consumer Rights" of 07.02.1992 N 2300-1

Knox and warranty

Why was my post removed?
Friends, we all want our topic to be as informative as possible, and, at the same time, concise - there were no messages in it that had no practical value for the rest of the forum participants or beginners, therefore:
* Messages are not on the topic of discussion (technical characteristics and features of the operation of the device) - will be deleted.
* Messages that do not carry any meaning, and consisting of monosyllabic statements: "Good!", "I'll try!" - will be deleted.
* Messages of thanks will be deleted.
Marriage
Unpleasant features
Problem solving
Return / Exchange
Information from uv nfs13
Useful
Voting results
Attached Image

About purple plumes from uv CatAlex
Any discussion of purple plumes will be regarded as a flood and deleted without warning!

• Be mutually polite! We have to say on the forum "thank"by increasing reputation by clicking on the buttonAttached Image
  • If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the button.Attached Imageand let us know who helped you.
  • Also please actively use "Custom moderation" Attached ImageAttached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedMgalex - 30.05.17, 21:10
Reason for editing: On the implementation of the n900 motherboard's mat on the display from n9005

Rep: (3)
I will be the first unlucky) as I wrote indiscussing(As long as it was not the theme of marriage) went megafonovsky machine with old sores sgs4, namely violet screen at the top of the display, there are also cables are the same as they were on sgs4, pronounced in the area where the violet screen and weaker where all fine. HOW TO CHECK: 1. Go to the test menu * # 0 * # see there point sub key, we go back and zhmakat volume +, check whether the uniform gray color. 2. Go to Settings, turn off the Smart in a horizontal orientation and look does not change whether the shade of the separators, as is clearly seen on the switches in the notification bar.

Rep: (4)
Loops also noticed when viewing very dark photos.
No longer seen. and of course there is no such ugliness as in S4.

Rep: (1)
I also see purple loops with minimal brightness and with gray text on a black background.
But: 1) only at the minimum brightness; 2) not in all applications.
Personally, I think this is a feature of the AMOLED matrix, but I could be wrong ...

Yes, the trains are so, I don’t pay attention to them after s4) Well, from the third time I took all the same s4 on which I do not see any trains at all, so if this is a feature, then somewhere is more pronounced, where it is less.

Rep: (0)
I have everything in order with this, the only thing that razdrozhaet this central button. When pressed, trash and dangles, it's all build quality. This is the only thing that I noticed, and so all the rules.

Rep: (179)
I have a button of norms, but here the sharp edge of the back cover in the area of ​​the charger's jack really infuriates when I hold the smart finger in my little finger. Although if a little to the left to adjust to the little finger set, all the rules. Another confusing line on the edge of the phone, in this refrain, the dust is not sickly and dirt will clog: and I wonder how much plastic will stand under chrome and when it starts to peel ....

Enotovod @ 10/03/2013, 02:08*
I wonder how much the plastic will stand under chrome and when it starts to get off ....

Well, it looks like the same coating as on note2, but note2 I repeatedly fell on the tile and the maximum that happened was that the plastic itself creased but the coating did not fly off)

Rep: (22)
I do not seem to notice the purple, but the button is also dangling and it is very annoying
The device is megaphone, today is the fourth day, so the only thing I can write off is flaws in the Vietnamese assembly. On the laptop 2 Korean assembly was not like this. I know that many people claim that there is no difference due to the country of assembly, but experience shows the opposite.

The left upper quarter is a violet light, slightly noticeable on a white background, and it is very pronounced on dark-gray grasses.

So I did not understand the "purple light" is a marriage (allegedly yellow spots on HTC) or a feature of this device?

Rep: (5)
Guys, can you tell me who knows what the problem with S-Voice got out
The essence of the matter is that when working with S-Voice when it offers to search the Internet for the next question to her, the screen blinks (that is, completely off) somewhere for 1-1.2 seconds. then the norms can work and again the exact same situation with blinking of the screen; this is manifested in the cases when you ask her a new question, she perceives it, then the screen blinks and she is waiting for everything.
Guys, how do you think this is software or is it all at the iron level: help:: russian_ru:

Marriage, it is not at all - or not everyone notices. I read that on S4 you can pick up the device, where it is not there - but not everyone notices it.

Rep: (5)
Maclalypse @ 10/03/2013, 11:53*
Marriage, it is not at all - or not everyone notices. I read that on S4 you can pick up the device, where it is not there - but not everyone notices it.

Forgive you about what? !!! : shok:

I also bought in a megaphone. The problem with charging. Charged to full, turned off for the night, does not turn on in the morning. Connected to the charging, a bit charged, turned on the battery is empty !!! What do you think the problem is in the phone or in the battery. can there be any tests to check?

Rep: (488)
Similarly, ypec71 annoys the center button. Dangles and snaps loudly. Like the Korean assembly machine for the Korean market, and such an assembly ...

He took in a megaphone, worked for two hours with a sim card and the level disappeared. Simka is working, but the device refuses to see her.

Rep: (159)
SoulBreaker @ 10/02/2013, 16:38*
1. Go to the checkout menu * # 0 * # there we see the sub key item, go in there and click the volume +, check if the color is uniform gray.

On my laptop in this mode, color heterogeneity in the form of vertical stripes is visible - but only if you look closely. Now I think - to try to carry on the exchange or score on it.
Ps. The effect is almost invisible when illuminated.>60% (so I didn’t see it when I bought it), I usually set the backlight by 28%, and that’s where it gets (well, to hell with it).

Post has been editeddimcus - 03.10.13, 21:23

Perepost of my message from the discussion of the apparatus, there no one paid attention to it.
Friends, does anyone have a problem with the build quality of the device?
I took the last white one in the cabin of Megafon in my city, so I didn’t particularly look at it when I bought it.
In the area of ​​the power button, the lid, which protects the intestines of the device (motherboard and so on), does not fit tightly, which is why the back decorative lid jolts half a millimeter. After the disassembly-assembly was better, but not to the end. Does anyone have this?
And one more problem. When you pull out and re-insert the stylus, it is strongly felt as the back cover bends around the internal fixer of the style. Again, close to the power button. This is normal?

Borey @ 10/04/2013, 00:48*
On my laptop in this mode, color heterogeneity in the form of vertical stripes is visible - but only if you look closely. Now I think - to try to carry on the exchange or score on it.
Ps. The effect is almost invisible when illuminated.>60% (so I didn’t see it when I bought it), I usually set the backlight by 28%, and that’s where it gets (well, to hell with it).

I didn’t see it on my purple stripes) tomorrow they will bring the second unit to exchange mine, I hope everything will be fine)
Borey @ 10/04/2013, 00:48*
In the area of ​​the power button, the lid, which protects the intestines of the device (motherboard and so on), does not fit tightly, which is why the back decorative lid jolts half a millimeter. After the disassembly-assembly was better, but not to the end. Does anyone have this?
And one more problem. When you pull out and re-insert the stylus, it is strongly felt as the back cover bends around the internal fixer of the style. Again, close to the power button. This is normal?

I did not see this on my own either, everything is tight and neat, the stylus does not bend anything anywhere when pulling / inserting. most likely really some kind of garbage assembly.

Rep: (41)
There are loops only when the screen is turned over and violet appears for a split second, then it seems to be normal. Samsung has always had problems with amold screens, I know from my first gelaxi. S3, I don’t find time to find the screen to be replaced, neo black spots + violet at the bottom of the screen. And can Note 3 be registered in the VIP service?

Post has been editediukrop - 04.10.13, 02:01

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/06/20, 20:33