> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-N9002 Galaxy Note 3 Dual Sim - Discussion | Smartphone

Rep: (24)
DiscussionSamsung SM-N9002 / N9008 / N9009 Galaxy Note 3 Dual Sim
PictureN9002, N9008, N9009
Description | Discussion | Accessories | Firmware | Purchase
Specifications:
Display: 5.7 inches. 1980h1080 resolution (Full HD). Matrix: Super Amoled. Pentile present - but it is not noticeable.
Dimensions: 79.2 x 151.2 x 8.3 mm, weight - 168 g comparing with the previous generation (Note 2): - 151.1 x 80.5 x 9.4 mm and 180 5.5 grams at the display.
The main camera is 13 megapixels. Able to shoot 4K - video resolution of 30 f / s. Also: Full HD - 60 f / s and 120 to 720P / s.
Front camera: 2 megapixels.
Wireless networks: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (HT80), Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, MHL 2.0. There is the infrared port, apparently the same as that of the S4. FM - radio no!
Toppings SM-N9002: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 @ 2.3 GHz without LTE support. GPU: Adreno 330 UMTS-3G + GSM interest for Russia and the Ukraine, etc.
Toppings SM-N9008: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 @ 2.3 GHz without LTE support. GPU: Adreno 330 TD-SCDMA + GSM little interest for our market
Toppings SM-N9009 - Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 @ 2.3 GHz without LTE support. GPU: Adreno 330 CDMA (3G) + GSM (UMTS-3G) is interesting for Ukraine and other countries, where there is a 800MHz CDMA operators
Yet China has a version of SM-N9006, but it is an analogue of SM-N9005 (single sim), but also without LTE

RAM 3 Gb LPDDR3 (Channel A + B - 12.8Gbit + 12.8Gbit).
Internal memory commercially available 16 Gb - mainly or 32 Gb.
Battery: 3200 mAh battery. Removable.
Support micro SD: Yes.
USB 3.0 support. Changed port in the bottom of the device. Now there is a full-fledged microUSB 3.0 connector, but it doesn’t affect compatibility with a regular microUSB.

The main differences from the official odnosimochnoy and evroversii
-Lack of regional simloka
-Lack initially in the firmware of the Russian language!
There are two Chinese, Korean and English
- Absence in the firmware of Google services (Market, YouTube, etc.)
- Many Chinese software preinstalled
- Basically all sold smartphone with 16 GB of internal memory

By analogy with the previous models, the localization problem easily reshimi after getting root of data models.
Example UHD video
Example UHD video- file
in Youtube- in the quality settings set "Original"

miscellanea

Knox

Useful:

How to make the Russian language on the SM-N9002Or any other device for the Chinese market

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates
he can apply in the subjectI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMalfurion - 24.08.16, 12:35
Reason for editing: Navigator

I decided to create a separate topic because the machines are very different both in soft-filling, and in "hardware" with officials in Russia and Ukraine devices. I beg here to discuss the features of, firmware, localization, etc. Cap as information becomes available will be filled.

Post has been editedkors20 - 28.09.13, 12:27

Rep: (23)
A differ 9002, 9008 and 9009 together. All versions have appeared in GonkKonge, and I'll be right there at the beginning of October. But I do not understand the difference at all between the two models, and the usual odnosimochnymi.

Rep: (23)
Read mx, there needed to fly the 9002. It will be useful. In general, all this, and besides, as I understand, in no GonkKonge all these locks, etc.

t3palm @ 28.09.2013, 17:46*
A differ 9002, 9008 and 9009 together. All versions have appeared in GonkKonge, and I'll be right there at the beginning of October. But I do not understand the difference at all between the two models, and the usual odnosimochnymi.

in the characteristics in the header, I tried to paint a very detailed differences

Rep: (83)
Plus another Apt-x did not drink, well, or at least like the present ... (to whom this is important)
It is a pity there is no LTE

deeforums @ 28.09.2013, 18:00*
Plus another Apt-x did not drink

on account of this I will not argue, but on the box seems to be also no znachka..tak I do not know

Rep: (73)
kors20 @ 28.9.2013, 13:19*

That's really thank you! In fact, it is necessary to filter, though, I'm sure, will still monitor the adjacent branches, interesting information there, too budet.Kak then Samsung contraption have to wait on the 32GB version, but then again put the new firmware with the Russian language .On ebee is now 16 gigs worth 37-38 k.Dorogo version.

yes, while expensive, given that there are also dealers. 9002 and 9009 are now at least in China are 5,200 yuan - $ 850, I think if tomorrow will not go to the store, buy at Tao in the week and gave a brief overview.

Rep: (28)
Sorry have cut lte ....
SM-N9002 is two radio modules, ie both SIM cards are always available?

Rep: (2)
UHD video example of a cap or does not take ...

argunov2 @ 28.09.2013, 21:13*
UHD video example of a cap or does not take ...

hat filled)) video pumped;) a small piece, and weighs ogogo

Rep: (0)
I watch everywhere, yet nowhere infu not seen: on the N9002 has someone managed to get a rut in the world?

Rep: (57)
Chinese need to find a specialized forum with an English speaking Chinese at xda one topic with one firmware.

petrospekaros @ 28.09.2013, 21:30*
I watch everywhere, yet nowhere infu not seen: on the N9002 has someone managed to get a rut in the world?

Ruth until you can expect only the Chinese, because we do not know when the phones get to our craftsmen

Rep: (1138)
kors20 @ 28.09.2013, 19:56*
who we have enjoyed for NFC payments? and when working with labels I have worked perfectly NFC.

Why, in the branches of SGS4 it found that many: D, himself at one time such a turn was not expecting. Tags are read without problems, yes, he read on the subway tickets.
Just as long as Samsung in providing security has not gone further, creating a blockage of the system when it detects interference. Remember how long could not get you to work SGS4 Ruth? Chainfire then remade his Superuser taking into account the changed realities on SGS4 and warned that the hole close to Samsung this time to spit. Well Samsung nothing ever did. But suddenly make the new models? ..

What a fine fellow, sorry, will test the functionality is not as fast as we by.Hochu ask more experienced, following the example of the previous Note, when you can expect to see version 32 GB? 16GB buy just will not, from time to time is not enough memory, if not for regular cleaning, for example, via the SD Maid, update software becomes small problemoy.Spetsialno awaited release of the third Note, and now buying seems, has been postponed indefinitely.

svasavagemessiahzine.com @ 29.09.2013, 10:26 *
try, nothing terrible will happen

As far as I can see, the number of actual users of these models - 0. Therefore, the topic is a novelty, while the actual users of devices do not appear ...

Once again, I ask, at least someone, please, tell, focusing on the example of the last nouta 7102, at least approximately, how long will release a 32 GB? For how long do you need to have patience?

kors20,
But firmware sdmashnogo apparatus have not seen ...

My question to the distinguished svasavagemessiahzine.com.
We wrote that in this modification, "have cut" LTE.Obratno customize it succeed?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/06/20, 19:53