Games - LG E440 Optimus L4 II | LG E440 Optimus L4 II

Rep: (55)
Games for - LG E440 Optimus L4 II

(miniFAQ)
The main provisions of the topic:

Knowledgeforum rulessure! Especially the 4th section.

Off topic posts will be deleted!

Flood and offtopic punished.

Russian spelling and punctuation rules

(Proven games that work stably)

(Games that don't work)
While there are none

Important information!
Read all, be sure!

Do not install the Chainfire3D application. When installing it on Android 4.1+, this will cause an endless download of the phone, and only a flashing will save!

[b] users who have reached the groupFriendssavagemessiahzine.com! Under each message you have buttons.badlyandOK! If the message is negative, off-topic or containing an insult - put it badly, but if the message is useful - put it well, because This greatly facilitates the work of the Curator, do not forget that the Curator has the function of deleting ALL messages with a rating below 0 (ie.-1; -2; etc.)!
Make the topic cleaner and better!
[/ b]

Post has been editedDmitriiMitacMioA701 - 28.10.13, 16:56

Rep: (0)
Nikita28Rus @ 23.5.2014, 17:52*
Can you somehow make it so that the cache from the games read from the sd card and not from the phone's memory?

Root is

Hello, could you please help me, I play Minecraft 0.9.5 with friends, it works almost steadily, when I go, everything is fine, but at some point it lags a little, on the minimum with a non-infinite world as well, alone so, I play maximals with an infinite world, also when walking at some point it lags. Thanks in advance !!!

* bonus2004,
can be throughВ® GL to SD (root)great goes gangstar rio and Heroes 3 hd

Rep: (4)
PIP theme

Tell me how to put games on a memory card? Is it real without root, and complex hacks?

Rep: (10)
* Demetri4 , It is easy to put Ruth, he set yesterday by iroot.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/08/20, 20:54