Attention!
  • In this thread, selectuninterrupted power supply unit for computer
  • Choosing a power supply for a computer in the subjectPC power supplies
  • The remaining components and assemblies inrelated topics

How to ask for help in choosing a UPS:
  • Name the complete PC configuration and all the power supply model
  • Availability \ no overclocking components
  • Call the budget for the purchase and the store \ city for pricing
  • UPS requirements - battery life, noise level, size, color, etc.

Topics on the choice of components

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSithmaul - 16.03.18, 14:50

Rep: (0)
Good time of day!
I have an old com and the same old UPS here — UPS 400VA Ippon Back Office 400 + telephone line protection.
About a week ago, with the light there was a crash and a second disabled it, UPS and shut down your PC, too, I began to incorporate IBP- beginning with lit lightbulb 2nd green and red and squeak (as always), but then faded green and red burned and published he squeaks, even though the PC is not included yet (on the monitor burning lamp incorporating it) .I turned it off (no burnt smell) .otsoedinil monitor wires and the system unit and turned on the UPS, it will turn normalno.A then connect the monitor and the system unit, with subsequent on and off all PCs and UPS this does not happen again to segodnya.Prishol night, turn on the UPS, and he started five squeak ....
Tell me what can be and how to deal with it and, if possible, in more detail.
Thank you in advance!!!!

Rep: (1951)
valera91-09
Battery changed?
What is written about the squeaking and indication in the UPS manual?

The battery has not changed for years. 5. Documents are all lost.

valera91-09 @ 11/18/2013, 08:58*
Documents are all lost.

Google?Page 6

Anything will happen if I put a different battery (with other indicators (power))?

Post has been editedvalera91-09 - 18.11.13, 20:05

valera91-09 @ 11/18/2013, 20:15*
Anything will happen if I put a different battery (with other indicators (power))?

The question is - why do this? Batteries for UPSs are neither scarce nor expensive. Plus, the larger capacity (and, essno, large dimensions) stupidly does not fit into the case.
Deadly - nothing. Canto put:
2 batteries 6V, 4 Ah or 1 battery 12V, 4 Ah. Sealed, lead-acid, maintenance-free.

Threat In the manual, probably a typo - batteries are usually labeled "12V 4.5Ah."

The native battery lasts for 5 minutes (I did not check it myself). This is not the case ...

Posted on 11/18/2013 21:16 PM:

Thanks for the help, I will look now

Posted on 11/18/2013 21:18:

By the way, did you write a deadly thing, not something, but not a deadly one? (Will it not build ahead of time? (For example, from undercharging or something like that?)

valera91-09 @ 11/18/2013, 10:18 PM*
Will it not happen ahead of time? (for example, from undercharging or something like that?)

Why do you need this knowledge? Battery1245- at the beginning of the battery line and it costs only750r. Next (1272) is already noticeably different in size and will not fit in the UPS.

Rep: (432)
pasha_550
Do I have to take a higher model? Or something else
What is the configuration of your computer? (Post # 23616592)

Post has been edited} {uMuK - 20.11.13, 22:55

} {uMuK
And you considered the power consumed?
Here, just yesterday came across:
Attached Image

Taken here:The choice of UPS in the price range from $ 35 to $ 150, up to 600 VA.

Rep: (1614)
In general, I need help in choosing a UPS for a company with a 800 W PSU (i7 2600 3.4GHz, GTX570).

How much VA is minimum needed in a UPS?

BP is sort of like an APFC, which puts a heavy load on the UPS.

Is a normal DNS company or better than Ippon, APC?

Thank you in advance :-)

Rep: (2177)
A.R.S,
in such cases, no one will tell. Only by experience. The only thing I can advise is from 2000VA. And I recommend to readixbt themeItself once along and across it re-read. For correct operation of the APFC PSU with UPS, you need a normal power supply with a well-implemented power corrector. Or UPS with a pure sine.

Post has been editedGloomy - 03.05.14, 17:15

Gloomy,
thank! I have such a BP: FinePower DNP-850EPS 800W :-)

The UPS then take this: Ippon Smart Power Pro 2000, yes?

Rep: (2177)
A.R.S @ 12/29/2013, 9:42 PM*
The UPS then take this: Ippon Smart Power Pro 2000, yes?
Gloomy @ 12/29/2013, 9:26 PM*
in such cases, no one will tell. Only by experience.
Read the topic on ixbt, the link is slightly higher, carefully. A problem like yours is covered in darkness. )) All this is difficult ... And the answer to the question can only be experienced. Repeat the wordspasha_550
Pasha_550 @ 09/23/2013, 07:49 *
Russian roulette.

Gloomy,
thanks again)

I can just take the APC 1100VA or Ippon 2000VA. As a firm, I prefer APC, but if the capacity is not enough, it will be money thrown away ... then take the 2000 Ippon nickname and be sure for sure?

A.R.S @ 12/30/2013, 18:28*
Just can

Just take any power calculator, count how much your computer consumes with the periphery.
Decide how much time you need to work from the UPS, what do you expect from it.
From here and dance.

Does anyone have IPPON Smart Power Pro 2000?

I want to order this :-) Discourage ;-)

Rep: (257)
A.R.S, ten people are sitting here, the probability of matching tends to zero, go to the overlocker

worldxaker
Are there owners of secret alien knowledge? )))

Rep: (257)
pasha_550 No, but there are actually more people sitting there, even so our site is based on a phone site.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/25/20 20:00