City landscape architecture.

Rep: (242)
Architectural Photography

Attached Image

Architectural photography, architectural photography - photography genre, photographing architectural structures (buildings and their complexes, bridges, etc.). As a rule, the goal is to obtain a documentary snapshot, creating the necessary understanding of the appearance of the object to be removed or its details.
With this type of photography, the main task is to truthfully and accurately show the shape of the building, decoration, sculptures and decorative elements.
Architectural photography can be made for the artistic reproduction of the object. In this case, accuracy can be sacrificed for artistic expression, maximum reproduction of the characteristic features of a city, country, or epoch.
Features of the architectural style can be emphasized by the appropriate choice of the shooting point, the right angle, the nature of the lighting.

Rep: (12)
Lisbon Suburb Estoril at Night

Attached Image

Neadi @ 09/03/07 1:56:46 PM
01.09.07 11:39:47
Templar Church, also in Portugal

yes .. I really liked the angle ... not quite bad! .. and I have a weakness for stone buildings ... for castles ..

straight to the card looks like :)
it will be necessary to go :) draw! : happy:

I recommend - it is very beautiful there!

and the loopholes on the walls there are very interesting -

Attached Image

Post has been editedseff - 04.09.07, 00:14

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (0)
I am trying a trial of the pen. This is a church graveyard in a small village in Belarus. I tried to make in the style of old drawings.

Attached Image

Post has been editedfelics - 04.09.07, 22:28

Rep: (5)
Attached Image

Attached Image

To: felics
Not a very successful attempt IMHO. It looks just like with very big noises.
In the book on the shop is described in great detail as "old."

Rep: (7)
a slice of Prague

Attached Image

Welk , the frame is not bad, but in my opinion it is better to group it a little differently. It is necessary to trim the turrets on the right, otherwise there will be two centers of attention. And the main are the spotlight and the castle. IMHO.
I enclose an option. And further. It would be nice to fix the blockage.

Attached Image

Well, corrected, though it is not quite the same frame 8)

that's better?

Attached Image

Rep: (209)
Yes, the corrected blockage is good. But with the "cutting turrets" I do not agree. Without them, the picture turned out to be more static, perhaps ... they somehow even set the rhythm and quite naturally echoed the cathedral towers ... As always: the taste and color ...

I think so too, but I meant that there are searchlight beams and in combination with the cathedral they create their center of attention and the turrets here are somewhat knocked out. I would have focused on the rays with the layout. Just because of the layout on the part of the rays, there is little space and in this form the frame looks somewhat static and kurguzo.
But I liked the photo, but there is no limit to perfection.

Mediterranean courtyard
Attached Image

Karlovy Vary, the river Tepla

[attachment = "84926: img-51114-IMG_2301.jpg"]

Karlovy Vary

Attached Image

Rep: (36)
Welk , and if so try? .. :)
Attached Image

about distortions - such houses are hardly curves ... I will try to explain all the same ...
You take photoshop, select photos, then Edit - Transform - Perspective. Then you pull the knot - you will understand what's what ... Sometimes, then the Distort, Free Transform, etc. tools may be needed later ...

I have a few cities. recently just started to look closely. so do not judge strictly ...
Attached Image

Dubai
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/08/20, 23:03