City landscape architecture.

Rep: (241)
Architectural Photography

Attached Image

Architectural photography, architectural photography - photography genre, photographing architectural structures (buildings and their complexes, bridges, etc.). As a rule, the goal is to obtain a documentary snapshot, creating the necessary understanding of the appearance of the object to be removed or its details.
With this type of photography, the main task is to truthfully and accurately show the shape of the building, decoration, sculptures and decorative elements.
Architectural photography can be made for the artistic reproduction of the object. In this case, accuracy can be sacrificed for artistic expression, maximum reproduction of the characteristic features of a city, country, or epoch.
Features of the architectural style can be emphasized by the appropriate choice of the shooting point, the right angle, the nature of the lighting.

Rep: (36)
Flesh [zlo] , as far as I know, symmetrical shots in photography by masters are NOT welcome, except for photos on documents ... :)
For example, a cascade of fountains in Petrodvorets ...
Attached Image

The bright Sun on the left, the shadows below had to be pulled up ...

Rep: (30)
ArelaV , but I don’t argue, but in this case it wouldn’t hurt the mine. Maybe the master would have liked a similar shot, but the ordinary person would not like it, and I don’t quite understand who the picture is taken for, for myself, for people or for masters? The simplest example, you don’t have to go far - Recluse , photos with flashlights, tight symmetry, and is it really out of the question here? would it be better if he took a step to the right? Yes, the whole frame would have lost its meaning, I assure you. Take your own photograph, of the same building, but not panoramic, because it is all symmetrical ... And in the end, if the master looks at your panorama, I assure you that he will ask you to explain the purpose of shooting the right side of the panorama.

Rep: (271)
ArelaV , Petrodvorets - it's five! Only again solid artifacts are pinched.
Here is a symmetrical gazebo, but how else to remove it? :)

Attached Image

ArelaV , fill in the original Petrodvorets.

pmaker , Of course, I agree with the arbor! .. There are such objects ... But if you remove the lonely tree in the field in the center, it will be too much! .. :)
Here's what I asked:
Attached Image
(4.1 MB)
And this is how the Petersburgers immortalized the memory of the Teacher (such as a joke):
Attached Image

Filmed on the go, sailing past the canal in a boat ...

Rep: (271)
ArelaV , auto levels + sharpening + 13% compression. More weight, but artifacts disappeared. Corel PhotoPaint :) How do you like it?

Attached Image

Yes, it’s better! .. :) I’ll have to specifically study the topic of optimal compression ... In fact, I rarely upload files with such compression ... Thanks for the science! .. :)
Here is another cityscape - St. Petersburg bridges
Attached Image

how cleverly numerous St. Petersburg boats, trams and other watercraft dive under them! ..

Rep: (7)
Attached Image

The light from the floodlights of the Cathedral’s illumination reaches the clouds :) a huge test shows the sky test o.O

Rep: (12)
Portugal, the city of Porto

Attached Image

Lisbon

Attached Image

Templar Church, also in Portugal

Attached Image

seff , I liked Portugal! .. Great shot!

Thank!

The same bridge, but already below

Attached Image

Also in Porto

Attached Image

Post has been editedseff - 01.09.07, 23:25

On the Sunset

Attached Image

ArelaV, 09/02/07 00:37:29
seff , great shots! .. :)

Thank!

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (0)
c-pb

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (7)
Helsinki. New Year

Attached Image

Post has been editedChieftan - 03.09.07, 20:26

dvovan , It looks like Griboedov’s channel! .. I also shot it from Nevsky 2 weeks ago :) Here's how I got it:
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
Attached Image

Paris, summer night.

Unfortunately, the resize turned everything into a mess, there were too many small details.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 20:12