> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy Note Club

Rep: (1644)
Samsung Galaxy Note Owners Club
Welcome!

"The Galaxy Note line is the flagship on which solutions of tomorrow are run in!"

The club was created to communicate with the owners of the Samsung Galaxy Note series.
on any topics they are interested in.
The only rule- have a stable psyche, and a developed sense of humor, respect the other participants,
also welcomegoodwill in messagesand lack of referral to Search.

the devilUtility
Huge old (until 2016) club hat (many interesting things about the Club and eNotes)
Club signature
Samsung Galaxy Note Owners Club
[font = "Segoe Print"] [i] [b] [url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=501746" Samsung Galaxy Note owners club [/ url] [/ b] [/ i] [/ font]

Post has been editedsuper.nikita100 - 28.04.18, 13:44
Reason for editing: Screw the light bulb in the toilet.

Rep: (122)
iQrio @ 28.11.2013, 19:20*
Xs can not say anything, because I do not drink alcohol at all, even beer and I do not smoke by the way.

And of course, for me it is important to iron and iron a top here, and not all there ringtones.

Well zrya.Kto not smoke: smoke: and does not drink: drinks: one is healthy will die: vinsent: here.

And as for the music, well, guys, Che are you straight: wacko:, it's like primer.Vyshe wrote what was happening.

Posted on 28/11/2013, 20:21:

-Dominator- @ 28.11.2013, 21:16*
Samoha
I'm in the phone contacts 20. All well and remember by heart, they can also be removed. I will need another - themselves vspomnyal and call. Why do I need these people to the group and share some music to put? In this case, almost always on vibrate.

Posted on 28/11/2013, 20:16:

These same contacts, and music can be in Asa for 6000 adjusted. Why do you 29000 (16000) overpaid?

So I am not myself this govoryu.A about that which is not what does not nado.A it again as an example: P: P: P It's hard to really vami.A to 20 contacts and peydzhika would suffice: laugh_wild:

Rep: (610)
iQrio, I, too, for a healthy lifestyle :-) In winter, do not drink. Summer can pivasika bit.

Rep: (139)
magnattt @ 28.11.2013, 16:05*
Prishivki Goa on the laptop 2 were the best imho ..

You ruguyu Thread ...

iQrio @ 28.11.2013, 19:31*
I read somewhere on my mind, on this forum that the desire rutovat and reflash it mental illness, mania ...: D

I want again povtopyus asexample, A couple of points because of which I need Root.
The possibility of extending our AngryPlastic their bend and not what I imagine are changed samsung.I I vozmozhnostyu this, almost as long as an exclusive, permanent use for business purposes.
Possibility of progressive and transfer data with other phones ......
Well, a lot can be told what I need Root.
And so, the taste and color of course all the markers are different ....;)

Rep: (139)
magnattt @ 28.11.2013, 16:05*
Posted on 28/11/2013, 17:05:

One of my favorite pictures:

[Attachment = "3774395 Very pr ... Orae 301.jpg!"]

Something nickname does not correspond to the posts ... What do you magnaTTT if women do not know how to handle ... The remote of some kind, for shkololo ... Why? It can poosche immediately, the rubber? There and the remote does not need ...: P (no offense, shyutka humor).
Simply unethical and beztaktno such images to spread ...

Rep: (7)
Samoha
In all their needs in the phone. You need firmware modification. Setting ringtones for groups, for example. Many buy and most body-on and enjoy. For example: I have iphone5, all easy, there are no rue for the firmware 7, and is not necessary. What is out of the box, for daily use and comfortable there

Rep: (610)
dokvova9342 @ 29.11.2013, 2:53*
Samoha
In all their needs in the phone. You need firmware modification. Setting ringtones for groups, for example. Many buy and most body-on and enjoy. For example: I have iphone5, all easy, there are no rue for the firmware 7, and is not necessary. What is out of the box, for daily use and comfortable there

IPhone to date is not the most advantageous arrangement in terms of the ratio of price-functionality. So no need to here about usability.

dokvova9342 @ 28.11.2013, 21:53*
Samoha
For example: I have iphone5, all easy, there are no rue for the firmware 7, and is not necessary. What is out of the box, for daily use and comfortable there

IPhone: hang: fuuuuuu.Ne dare to mention here is the word.
Yes, Che you become attached to these terminals with direct melodiyami.Uzhe sorry I brought this example.
Stoke to help you, naslozhdaytes: happy: .I will pray for you: tablet_za:: close_tema:

Rep: (404)
Samoha @ 28.11.2013, 21:28*
Possibility of progressive and transfer data with other phones ......

Without root is not an option? For more than a year of Helium use, no problem.

Rep: (1671)
-Dominator-,
And how it works? These vosstanvalivaet?

Rep: (1125)
designer29 @ 28.11.2013, 21:32*
What do you magnaTTT, if you do not know how women are treated ...

Which onenot ethicalconclusion .. (by the way, is written separately). Do not like, do not look .. My son has met with the girls, if that ... (no offense ... B))

Post has been editedmagnattt - 28.11.13, 21:49

Rep: (47)
monticorn
What data))) the guy twenty contacts)))

Rep: (1671)
den_ok_,
:-D, well, the game is lying around somewhere some day

monticorn @ 28.11.2013, 20:54*
the game is lying around somewhere some day

Only offline, only hardcore)

monticorn
Through a cable connected to a PC / Note, a program run theirs there. This gives the program through YUSB temporary route-law, then in a smart all the necessary backup, restore, and then unplug the cable, here's almost Titanium backup without root.

Posted on 28/11/2013, 22:09:

den_ok_, monticorn
: Blush: and the contact close friends and relatives .. What am I alone :-(: this:

-Dominator-,
And I tell me how to be)))
В® Call Master (Post # 9357012)
-Dominator- @ 28.11.2013, 21:09*
What I'm alone

You are not alone, my friend, we have a legionsavagemessiahzine.com )))

Post has been editedden_ok_ - 28.11.13, 22:12

den_ok_,
Remove and drain use. : Lol:

Posted on 28/11/2013, 22:14:

den_ok_,
You do not accidentally from the Caucasus? (Looking for a soul mate): blush:

-Dominator-,
Programm does not work without root, I have it on the second device use in the evenings free from the working tension)
No, not from the Caucasus live in Kiev, relatives in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Portland, Rheinbach, Russian itself)
It is not necessary to "you", I hesitate)))

Post has been editedden_ok_ - 28.11.13, 22:19

den_ok_,
Ponyatnenko .. But I sense in you something caucasian .. This is all due to the fact that I am alone: ​​D: lol:

Posted on 28/11/2013, 22:22:

den_ok_ @ 28.11.2013, 23:15*
It is not necessary to "you", I hesitate)))

: Lol: no harm in dreaming: lol:

-Dominator- @ 28.11.2013, 21:22*
Dream on

More to say, it is useful: yes2:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/07/20, 4:16