Jolla Sailfish | Smartphone, 4.5 "/ 1.4GHz / 1GB RAM / Smartphone on Sailfish OS

Rep: (632)
DiscussionSailfish OS and devices on it
Picturesmartphone on Sailfish OS
Description | Discussion пїЅ FAQ В»AccessoriesВ» | A source of information | CLUB owners "

Current news:Jolla C - community version of the phone. Delivered to customers, order is not possible.
Attached Image

The current version of Sailfish OS -2.1.4.14

The port for n9 is discussed here: Sailfish for Nokia N9

The port for the LG Nexus 4 is discussed here: LG Nexus 4 - Sailfish OS (OS 1.X.H.XX)

Phone features:

• Dimensions: 131x68x9.9 mm (WCT)
  • Weight: 141 g
  • Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon's 2-core processor with a frequency of 1.4GHz

• Connection
    GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
    WCDMA: 900/2100 MHz
    4G LTE (channels 3 (1800 MHz), 7 (2600 MHz) and 20 (800 MHz), works in Megafon / MTS / Beeline networks
    WLAN 802.11 b / g / n 2.4GHz
    Bluetooth 4.0 EDR HS
    AGPS & GLONASS

• Connection to computer: USB2.0 High-Speed, Micro-USB

• Audio Jack: 3.5mm 4-pin audio jack

• Sim Card: Micro SIM

• Expandable: I2C connector under the back cover

• Memory:
    The amount of internal storage 16GB
    MicroSD card slot
    1GB RAM

• Screen:
    4.5 "Estrade display" with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels (qHD)
    5-point multi-touch
    Gorilla 2 в„ў Glass

• Camera:
    8Mp main camera with autofocus and LED flash (1 diode)
    2MP front camera

• Sensors:
    Proximity sensor
    Accelerometer
    Gyroscope
    Compass
    Light sensor

• Nutrition:
    Talk: 9/10 hours (GSM / 3G)
    Standby time: up to 500 hours
    Replaceable battery 2100mAh, 3.8V, 7.98Vhch

Jolla C and Intex AquaFish features:

• Dimensions: 142С…72С…9.6 mm (Р’РҐРЁРҐРў)
  • Weight: 150 g
  • Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 4-core processor with a frequency of 1.3GHz

• Connection
    GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
    WCDMA: 900/2100 MHz
    4G LTE
    Jolla C: Channels 1, 3 (1800 MHz), 7 (2600 MHz) and 20 (800 MHz), works in Megafon / MTS / Beeline / Tele2 networks
    Intex Aquafish: Channels 3.5 (FDD) and 40 (TDD) - works in LTE networks of all operators in limited regions (channel 3,FAQ )
    WLAN 802.11
    Bluetooth
    AGPS & GLONASS

• Connection to computer: USB2.0 High-Speed, Micro-USB

• Audio Jack: 3.5mm 4-pin audio jack

• Sim card: Micro SIM - two slots

• Memory:
    The amount of internal storage 16GB
    MicroSD card slot
    2GB RAM

• Screen:
    5 "IPS display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels (HD)

• Camera:
    8Mp main camera with autofocus and LED flash (1 diode)
    2MP front camera

• Sensors:
    Proximity sensor
    Accelerometer
    Gyroscope
    Light sensor

• Nutrition:
    Replaceable 2500 mAh, 3.8V, 9.5Wh battery

Additional Information:

Post has been editedwickedsten - 08.03.18, 12:49
Reason for editing: Aquafish data

Rep: (155)
* LeshiyRUS There are silent. Last Post - the game, but all my games run into the lack of root and the terminal, I can not be activated without the code ...

Rep: (18)
HeaDekBatHblu<<
I do not remember the original rekaveri Firs, sorry. At what stage it asks the code? In step 4 "Shell" can enter?

Rep: (259)
* HeaDekBatHblu<<,
lock code, it is necessary to ask the seller, without it success is not in sight.

* Ancelad forgot to unsubscribe, a young man from Sailfish chat helped to know his password, so that everything is in order.

And if someone would be interested - official support Sailfish told that they can no longer provide service maintenance Sailfish Phone and Tablet because the company that produced them - bankruptcy because of the situation with the virus.

Rep: (0)
* HeaDekBatHblu<< , Jolladavno became bankrupt, not only because of the coronavirus, but also a financial condition remains to do better. I told them to the post office and wrote on Twitter the release of new models of smartphones. Responded to financial problems can not be that either produce new devices. You have to give a license to Sony devices ...

* litusden , Jolla also myself personally did not release any Phone, or tablet, they told me about the bankruptcy OEMs. Yes, in general, and it does not matter. They just have half the manual reads that they are still prepared to provide paid repair for the first trees, but no longer.

Post has been editedHeaDekBatHblu<< - 01.05.20, 23:22

Rep: (13)
Yes, ... I remember how it all started. Guys from Nokia, full of enthusiasm, as many ambitious plans, Yolla smartphone))
And now everything is sad and sad, alas ...

Rep: (3)
What to do, we will look towards Aurora? True, there are no less normal civilian apparatus.

* Antony63 at least somewhere crying in the corner of one iPhone 4ps when the first Christmas tree released at the end of 2013 receives 3.3 on equal to xperia 10, and does not even lag

Posted 03.05.2020, 11:15:

* maximgeek And what do you have xa2 xa2 / xperia 10 not normal devices? Iron OK, Alien Dalvik on Android 8/9, order

Rep: (25)
HeaDekBatHblu<< @ 3.05.20, 13:13 *
at a minimum, somewhere crying in the corner of one iPhone 4ps, when the first Christmas tree released at the end of 2013 receives 3.3 on equal from Xperia 10, and does not even lag

He cries from heavy modern applications .... Delete everything and it will work less normally.
And on the sabage apps normal to fingers to recalculate. Here it works fast, because empty)))

* h00dlum Well, I do not know, I write to you from him, from under the Android client 4pda. And in the same way, double-catching his needs for Facebook, instagram and telegram, sometimes - even simultaneously, thanks to Swap.

* HeaDekBatHblu<< , Emulator is there on which version it is stuck? 4.4 like?

Rep: (3)
* HeaDekBatHblu<< until you are ready to pay for the 50EU system, I bought my Aquafish for only 7.5k with shipment from India. Plus, you still need to buy and buy to start. Now I decided to switch to protected devices. I would be happy to take a protected on a snap 450 with Sailfish on board.

* h00dlum , 4.1, but this is enough for 90% of the required software. In any case, such applications today at 4A - this is something from a row of fiction

HeaDekBatHblu<< @ 3.05.20, 14:12 *
But this is enough for 90% of the required software

You break the reality))) Start 2GIS some and more cart and everything will fall)))
In general, it's very sorry, of course, that it did not take off .... It was ridiculous to look like Google / Epl showed us management gestures, when it was already a few years ...

* h00dlum Well, I use the cards by regular, they are quite good here, but inst and cart with email client - order. The essence is that it is important for me to at least receive notifications from them, but switching Yes, if more than 2 bucket applications hang in the background, then the Christmas tree writes "Wait", seconds 20-30, but restores the state of the folded application is quite normal. Something reminds multitasking in lumies)

Rep: (9)
Sony X. I use the collection, discard, viber, torus, Yandex cards, Watsappa my tax for self-employed and other apples and, actually all the rules. And this is a phone released four years ago. We are talking about needs. In parallel, android is used, more beautiful, it is more convenient.

Rep: (259)
* MaxVSh,
Ie sailfish is not very convenient?

* LeshiyRUS Android beautiful)

30MB update.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 15.01.21, 22:29