> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Kaspersky Internet Security for Android | The solution for home customers to protect mobile devices

Rep: (136)
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android
Version: 11.32.4.2464

Last update of the program in the header:17.10.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Personal product to protect mobile devices on the Android в„ў platform from the main types of threats.

Description:
KasperskyпїЅInternet Security for Android(Kaspersky Antivirus & Security; KISA or KMS) is a security solution for smartphones and tablets on the Android operating system, optimized to work on each of these devices. The main objectives of the product are:
  • blocking dangerous applications and sites (limited work in the free version: real-time protection and automatic database update are not available)
    Block dangerous applications and sites

Protection class В«Internet SecurityВ» is now available for devices running on the Android platform! The solution checks all installed (including updated) applications and files for threats usingmoduleAntivirus . Shopping on the Internet, browsing the web and chatting on social networks will be safe under the protection of Kaspersky Lab.(using Secure Browser).
  • Internet fraud protection (not available in the free version)
    Internet fraud protection using Secure Browser

ATSecure browserlinks to malicious and fraudulent sites are blocked, protecting your personal data and financial information (moduleWeb Filter ); All links in received SMS messages are also checked and notify you if they are malicious or phishing (the SMS Anti-Phishing ).
  • device search and protection of stored data
    Device discovery and protection of stored data

Search for a device in case of loss or theft, and other functionsmoduleAnti-theft help protect data stored on it from prying eyes. Component features:
  • filtering unwanted calls and SMS messages (only on devices with a SIM card installed)
    Filtering unwanted calls and SMS messages

Call Filtering Featureand sms(moduleCall filterand SMS ) avoids unwanted calls, keep flexiblewhite andblack lists automatically block callsand SMS messagescoming from hidden and non-digital numbers.
  • hiding personal contacts, conversation history and SMS correspondence with them (not available in the free version and only on devices with an installed SIM card)
    Hiding personal contacts, conversation history and SMS correspondence with them

You can easily hide your confidential information from prying eyes: a list of contacts, information about incoming and outgoing calls and SMS-messages, as well as the corresponding entries in the logs. In order to more conveniencemodulePersonal contacts can be activated manually, automatically or remotely via web portalMy Kaspersky (or earlier versions - Anti-Theft Web Console ).
  • discreet work on the device
    Convenience and discreet work on the device

Thanks to the device protection status window, it is easy and convenient to manage protection. The window view is optimized for each type of device - for example, on a smartphone, only settings / events relevant to smartphones are displayed. Optimization of resource consumption allows the user to not feel the effects of the program on the operation of the device.
For more information, see the articles in the Knowledge Base.“What is Kaspersky Internet Security for Android?”and"Kaspersky Internet Security for Android: version for Google Play".

Additional Information
Android required: 4.1.x-10.0.x(see system requirements in spoiler "Product Information and Release Notes" )
Russian interface: Yes(set if the device system interface is Russian)

Developer: JSC "Kaspersky Lab" (AO Kaspersky Lab)

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Dear users!

At the request of the copyright holder, please refrain from the topic in the topic (clause 4.20). Also in your posts do not post links to download the distribution (APK-files) from unofficial sources.

Extended Download Links
Google Play Store Version :
(recommended)
Special version for Samsung devices :
(with extended trial period up to 6 months)
  • Maintenance Release 9 | com.kms.samsungpromo |version 11.9.23.21_en dated July 15, 2015| Android 4.x – 5.x
  • Maintenance Release 9 | com.kms.free |version 11.9.51.9_en from November 11, 2015| Android 4.x – 5.x (it is possible to install the version from the Google Play Store “above”)
Past versions
Promotional videos by KasperskyВ® Internet Security for Android mobile device protection solution:series "Double Agent"

VERSIONS FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android:
VERSIONS FROM SITE
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android:
outdated line without support and release of new versions
Kaspersky Mobile Security (Android):
for smartphones, outdated line of unaccompanied support and release of new versions - from October 4, 2018support discontinued
Kaspersky Tablet Security (Android):
for tablets, outdated line of unaccompanied support and release of new versions - from October 4, 2018support discontinued

Activity statisticson this topic.

Post has been editedMasolomko - 17.10.19, 22:57
Reason for editing: version 11.32.4.2464 on 10/09/2019

Rep: (355)
Kaspersky mobile security (Post # 6583153)
Why create a double?

Rep: (3971)
1Men,
This is another application, it will no longer develop.

Rep: (1)
Who put the answer how does the anti-thief?

avs_kz This module requires internet and GPS enabled. The only thing to be careful with is the SIM control. I did not check in detail.
By the way, you can turn on the alternative in Google services;)

SmallKIS4A review and description by Umnik.

Rep: (88)
Max, add a link to the header:http://www.kaspersky.com/downloads/product...ndroid-securityHere is the official MR2. In Russia, it is not yet, but it contains the Russian language, so the rules. Well, in the TP, you should not only treat him :) Download the one that is the top one. The bottom one is without the Russian language.

Thank you, Dima! :) I will add.

So,direct download linkKIS4A MR2 (v11.1.4.106, multilingual: en and ru).
MR2 Release Information.

Post has been editedMasolomko - 22.09.13, 16:02
Reason for editing: Added release information

Rep: (4)
Who has the key in PM. Suddenly it was better to try another web

xman666, activate trial version and go ahead. Now the product activation has become just like for a regular KIS - through the server LC by activation code.

global version (new versions of the product appear earlier than in the CIS);

Not. The first KIS4A came out first for .ru, and not for .com. There is no direct connection between the timing of the calculation. This is all dictated by the markets and therefore it is useless to promise the display of something earlier than somewhere.

Post has been editedUmnik_ads - 24.09.13, 10:27

Rep: (1)
He put the dresser in his tezhe function but everything is free

Rep: (39)
He put the dresser in his tezhe function but everything is free

Noob -_-
: angry: Komodo is worse than Casper! (anti-virus database) !!! : angry:

Rep: (0)
Guys, please make instructions on how to activate this antivirus. Thank)

Rep: (25)
tlonelove
And what's not clear there?

Umnik_ads @ 09/23/2013 08:30*
500 times already said that it is not. There is no such limitation. Neither the GPlay version nor the version from the site have such a limitation.
Dima, I took the information from the old cap as a basis. I added it, and I saved the old information because I’ve been pouring into KIS4A since the purchase of the mobile device. Therefore, for the time being, according to this version, I am a noob - and do not shout as if I did not read these 500 discussions (I could not physically understand it in a short period of time).

Umnik_ads @ 09/23/2013 08:30*
Not. The first KIS4A came out first for .ru, and not for .com. There is no direct connection between the timing of the calculation.
I paraphrase or remove the text altogether.

p.s. Until the end of the week I collect feedback and suggestions for changing the cap. Then I will cut her next release.
Interestingly, is it critical if the 2nd spoiler cannot be viewed from the phone?

Tlonelove @ 09/23/2013, 18:36*
Guys, please make instructions on how to activate this antivirus. Thank)
At the installation stage, when it is reported that the program is ready for use, just click the "Continue" button and the free license will be activated. More details on product activation are available inthis article, and here you can read how to activatetrial license.

Good day!

Found a strange behavior of Wi-Fi after installing this antivirus. When the antivirus is active and working, we turn on Wi-Fi, and watch the “dance” of connecting / disconnecting, i.e. the network will connect and immediately disconnect, connect-disconnect. And this action happens 3-4 times, as a result, the connection is established and you can sit on the internet. But this dance is strange.
I deleted the antivirus - everything became normal (turned on, the network was immediately found and connected the first time).

Such a misfortune occurs both at 11.1.3 and 11.1.4. Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 Phone

MASolomko @ 09/23/2013, 10:28*
Dima, I took the information from the old cap as a basis. I added it, and I saved the old information because I’ve been pouring into KIS4A since the purchase of the mobile device.

I did not shout. Okay, you can leave. One figs, licensing problems do not concern me much :) But better just remove the part about licensing differences and that's it. Moreover, the prices have become equal.
IKAR`@24.09.2013, 11:21*
Such a misfortune occurs both at 11.1.3 and 11.1.4. Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 Phone

Compatibility issue with 4.2. Should be corrected in the new version of KIS4A, which will probably be next month. Specifically - the problem of the proxy. You can turn off the web protection in the settings (not SMS anti-phishing) and reconnect the Wi-Fi - the problem will be gone. But if it really bothers you.

Thank. Do not eat much battery? And in comparison with the web which one will be better?

Thank. Do not eat much battery? And in comparison with the web which one will be better?

The battery eats little (tested by an external company - AV-comparatives), and it is not correct to compare it with the web in the Casper topic :) I think this is an order of magnitude better (again, external tests on the detection rate prove this)

Rep: (13)
When I do something, the kaspersky icon blinks from time to time
Can you please tell everyone or just me?
This is normal?
Version 11.1.4.106

Post has been editedSONJA - 27.09.13, 08:19

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/04/20, 20:08