Camera for a realtor | wide viewing angles for shooting Apartments

Rep: (0)
Thank you for your reply. iphone of course taxis)

They offer Canon 550D almost new for 12 rubles. with an EF-S 18-55 lens. How will it be compared to the Samsung EX2F for filming in a poorly lit room with a preferably wide shooting girth?

Rep: (38)
They offer Canon 550D almost new for 12 rubles. with an EF-S 18-55 lens. How will it be compared to the Samsung EX2F for filming in a poorly lit room with a preferably wide shooting girth?

it is better.

Rep: (192)
it is better

Far from a fact.

They offer Canon 550D almost new for 12 rubles. with an EF-S 18-55 lens.

The whale lens is dark, so you can only shoot indoors with a flash. And on a wide angle you will have about 27 EGF. And on a wide each millimeter focal is expensive, and the aperture too. And in terms of size, Kenon is far from a pocket version. If you do not want to buy a wide-angle lens to Kenon (and it can cost more than the device itself) and carry a bandura with you, I would still stop on a high-quality compact type EX2F /

Post has been editedManichaean - 25.09.13, 10:12

Thank you for help in choosing fotik.

Bought a Samsung EX2F. Basically satisfied with the camera. In the dark makes och. good pictures
Picture
Picture
Picture

have iphone 5s. in photo and video, he loses very much to this camera.

oto124,

Thank you for unsubscribing. Naturally, in difficult shooting conditions (low light), no phone can compete with the camera yet. Especially with a compact top-level, such as EX2F

Rep: (87)
Guys, I will revive the topic. I have about the same problem. Looking for a soap box without frills for real estate activities. There is a Sony Alpha 550 SLR with a 18-55 native lens. Very cumbersome. There is an etafon, but his angle is too small and the photosensitivity is not ice, although the photos are tolerable ....

I would like a budget version of the soap box without any touch screens, Wi-Fi, face recognition and other husks, but with a wide angle and good photosensitivity, while being compact, so that it climbs into the briefcase. Are there any in nature?

Eclipsedt @ 08/19/2014, 15:38*
I would like a budget version of the soap box without any touch screens, Wi-Fi, face recognition and other husks, but with a wide angle and good photosensitivity

I wanted to advise BenQ G1, but somehow they were swept everywhere. Stayed on e-specimen for some very cosmic price type 15 sput :)
Then look at the Samsung EX2F or, say, the Olympus XZ-1. As an option - Samsung NX mini with a fixed pancake 9 / 3.5 (but it is dark, you have to use the flash) or the Sony RX100 of the first version. Somehow nothing more comes to mind.

Rep: (87)
* Manichaean This is the budget!)) 15-20tyr for a soap box ... You can, in principle ... But I need a utilitarian camera for shooting apartments, often small-sized.

I especially do not understand fotik, but do I understand correctly that I need a focal length (equivalent to 35mm) below 24? The main task is to get into the frame as much as possible. Hence the question: 23 is very different from 24?

The second parameter is photosensitivity? Right? I do not need a huge resolution, do not need any buns. The main thing is to widely captured and rented rooms, toilets, pantries, balconies "from wall to wall".

I in the Yandex market picked up some pretty cheap models ... But I can’t understand: they have low sensitivity, the matrix is ​​bad, the lenses are cloudy, or what?

http: //market.yandex.r...elid=8548121&hid=91148
http: //market.yandex.r...elid=8278538&hid=91148
http: //market.yandex.r...elid=8548110&hid=91148

Or is it really shit in this segment and is it better to continue taking a picture on the iotaphone?

All of the above focusing distance - 24,

And here these are generally 23:

http: //market.yandex.r...elid=8548109&hid=91148
http: //market.yandex.r...lid=10667054&hid=91148

Or am I not following that parameter?
What you have advised is 28 (2 models), which means that the viewing angle is smaller (or do I misunderstand, or is there almost no difference?), And they all stand up to the fig. Due to what? Are there more matrices (or something else)?

Post has been editedeclipsedt - 20.08.14, 11:58

But I can not understand: they have low sensitivity, the matrix is ​​bad, the lenses are cloudy, or what?

The matrix is ​​small, the optics are pretty dark. And as a consequence
better to continue on iotafon take a picture

:)

Or am I not following that parameter?

In your case it is important just the angle of coverage and on the short end of the range of focus every millimeter of valuable. But also about the quality should not be forgotten. Although if you are a photo with yotafona generally satisfied with the quality, I would not bother. The value of the light-sensitive lens is that with it you can take photos without a flash, and it can also provide the best blur. But in your case it is not so important, but as I said, the quality of the soap dish does not provide you with a significant advantage over a good smartphone. The only thing they can better flash blaze, and that is not a fact.
Alternatively, you can search for an inexpensive compact mirrorless, such as a Panasonic GF2 or GF3, with a whale 14-42 or a pancake 14 / 2.5. Or Olympus E-PM1 or E-PM2 There, the quality will be better and the flash is not the worst.

Rep: (109)
gopro perfectly sfotkaet apartment, any Khrushchev in the photo mansion will do.

Raise your topic! 3 years have passed, I eventually bought a Panasonic Lumix LX-3 with a focal length of 24 mm. After this time, dozens of apartments were re-photographed and I can say with confidence that the angle width is still CATASTROPHICALLY not enough!

I came to the conclusion that we need a new fotik with the following characteristics:

- mirrorless withas wide as possible lens included
- adequate auto mode (I’m not a photographer and don’t want to become one)
- very desirable light optics and a normal flash (in apartments it is often dark even on sunny days)

What can you advise? I would like to meet the 50-60 thousand. In the attachment of photos that I would like to receive, for example.

By the way, I sell LX3 cheap, if anyone needs, write :)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedtomial - 30.06.16, 18:33

Rep: (188)
What can you advise?

Ultra compact cameras with 24mm wide angle

On dpreview.com there is a search feature by the specified parameters. Alas, I did not find less than 24 mm. Only interchangeable optics!

Rep: (462)
* tomial On sony nex, they put 16mm / 2.8 as a plug, then they went 20 / 2.8 (it's better) - you can find it and it's quite inexpensive. There is also the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Kit 14-42, it is darker than the Nex, but slightly wider and with a zoom.

If you want more, you will have to pay 1.5-2 times more. Corners can not cut. Only the wide-angle and high-aperture lens itself (for example, Fujifilm XF 16mm f / 1.4) will cost 50-60k + 40-50 carcass. As an option to buy second-hand - the lens 30 and the bird also 30.

Post has been editedAnathema - 11.07.16, 12:40

As an option: take a manual Samyang 14 / 2.8 with a bayonet for Sony (E-bayonet) or Fujifilm (X-bayonet) or Samsung NX and any carcass of the corresponding system to it. And even better to take Sony A7 even b / y and then the angle of this lens will bereally wide. It will only be necessary to learn how to direct manually (Samyang has no autofocus), but with such a wide-angle lens it’s really simple. Harder to miss :)

Posted on 07/11/2016 13:20:

PS By the way, I forgot that Samyang has a Samyang 10 / 2.8 lens under the crop. Including for cameras of system Sony NEX. True, it is less common than 14 / 2.8 and the size of a bandura, but there are no competitors for it in the angle of coverage on the sprinkled matrix.

Hello! I have the same problem. I also work as a realtor.
I was very happy when I found this thread, but probably in 2 years (after the last post) something has already changed.
The requirements are the same as above - tomial has already described them. And do not need these frills type bluetooth or wi-fay, navigator, etc. ...
You just need to take a review of photos and the camera was as small as possible.
I really hope for qualified advice. Price in the region of 30,000 - 40,000 rubles.

Rep: (74)
* George 18
In terms of technology, almost nothing has changed.
Want to "wide" in one frame - it will be expensive.
As a cheap option I can offer shooting / stitching panoramas.

ivanlabuda, thank you for the answer. Shooting / stitching will not work, I barely have enough time for the whole amount of work.
Let it be expensive - we live once, and this is still a very important working tool.
I repeat - visibility and small size are important.
just in case I attach a photo.

This is taken with an ordinary camera.

Attached Image

But you need to review turned out so

Attached Image

and no matter what the distortion is, the main thing is visibility.
I noticed that people pay attention to ads with such photos.
It was at this very apartment that the experiment was made.
But unfortunately - there is already no connection with the person who made these review photos: (

if little has changed, then which of the above links should pay attention?
as far as I understood, Tomial was not satisfied with the choice and began to look for something else ...
I wonder what he won in the end?

Post has been editedGeorge18 - 11.05.18, 15:31

* George 18
The example you gave was taken with a Canon 700d with a focal 8 mm (most likely, a Sigma AF 8-16mm f / 4.5-5.6 Canon EF-S lens).
The store price of such a kit is about 80 sput.

If you count the new to a minimum - there are options closer to forty thousand:

Canon 100d or 1300d camerabody (i.e. without lens)
Canon EF-S 10-18mm f / 4.5-5.6 IS STM lens

Nikon d3300 or d3400 body camera
Nikon lens 10-20mm f / 4.5-5.6G VR AF-P DX Nikkor

Post has been editedivanlabuda - 11.05.18, 15:36

* ivanlabuda
Thank you for such valuable information.

It turns out that after all this is a sort of pandora, which you won't put in your pocket :)
interesting is the fact that my colleague rents apartments on a mobile phone (dear truth),
and very decently it turns out.
I will attach a photo later.

* George 18
You need an extra wide angle (12-15 mmeffectivefocal).
On compacts this does not happen, at least - 24.
On smartphones, you can get an invoice wide-angle lens, but it will be crooked in every sense.

The two cheapest options, "machine" I called. It may be cheaper, but it will be Chinese manual lenses. It can be a little more compact, but much more expensive.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/09/20, 14:10