Camera for a realtor | wide viewing angles for shooting Apartments

Rep: (0)
Hello! Just want to say that in the photo I don’t understand anything at all. I work as a realtor, I constantly have to photograph apartments, incl. typical-close. I use the old soapbox Sony DSC-W70, which manages to photograph a maximum of 1 wall or 1 corner. Hell itself occurs when taking pictures of the toilet; the photo just does not fit, except for the toilet: D

What I need from the camera:

- wide angle of shooting (so that standing at one end of the room I could take a whole picture of the opposite half - 2 walls and butt)
- SDcard
- preferably compact
- the price is up to 10 thousand, and better is cheaper

Friend advisedFujifilm FinePix SL300, what do you think?

I would like the qualities I need to have in a more compact format. Is it possible What are the options?

Rep: (35)
There’s no need to look at the camera, but at the lens. Fishay - to shoot toilets is the most;)

Post has been editednitespirit - 16.09.13, 11:12

Rep: (192)
I recommend the Samsung EX2F - a high-aperture lens with a focal length of 24 mm and a large matrix will allow you to shoot indoors, and the rotary screen will allow you to shoot even from the floor. I think it's hard to come up with something better from compacts for this purpose.
If you need a wider angle - then you really need fish. And to him mirrorless or SLR. But then the budget increases significantly.

Post has been editedManichaean - 16.09.13, 11:29

nitespirit
There’s no need to look at the camera, but at the lens. Fishay - to shoot toilets the most it

I guess, but the budget is up to 10 tons;) We are reviewing the camera out of the box, at no extra cost :)

Manichaean
I recommend the Samsung EX2F - a high-aperture lens with a focal length of 24 mm and a large matrix will allow you to shoot indoors, and the rotary screen will allow you to shoot even from the floor. I think it's hard to come up with something better from compacts for this purpose.

Everything is good, but I would like to 10t. keep it up and this is the maximum, after all, it will be a purely working machine :) What else would you recommend? I understand that for me there are 2 main characteristics: the minimum focal length and the maximum size of the matrix, right?

Post has been editedtomial - 16.09.13, 12:39

I understand that for me there are 2 main characteristics: the minimum focal length and the maximum size of the matrix, right?

Almost correctly - there is still a lens aperture (the smaller the number - the better), and Samsung, with its 1.4, has few competitors in this sense. For indoor shooting, this is sometimes significant when the built-in flash does not help. And then, why do you need a purely working apparatus. Do you really shoot for yourself? It seems to me that it is better to spend once on high-quality equipment, which will be quite versatile.
If the only task for you is to fit everything into a frame, then yes, the main parameter for you is the minimum focal length, even the matrix is ​​not so important. But note that on many devices they write FR for a specific lens, and not reduced to full frame (EGF). Then, of course, the viewing angle also depends on the size of the matrix. Look for the exact distance (EGF) in the characteristics. It is preferably not more than 24.

Posted on 09/16/2013, 12:52:

I found another great option, but it is also not the cheapest - a mirrorless Pentax Q camera (from 11 with a standard lens)http://market.yandex.ru/offers.xml?modelid...&grhow=shopand to her interchangeable lens PENTAX-03 FISH EYE (similar to 17 EGF, price from 5 ty). Everything will fit exactly into such a lens, and the camera itself will fit in your pocket :) or you can even take it with the standard zoom, though it’s not so wide at the short end - analog 28 EGF. So, if it is significantly higher than 10 sput not to rise, then the variant with Pentax Q kit for 11 sput is probably the most acceptable. Although the fish to him, I would still have bought more :)

Post has been editedManichaean - 16.09.13, 13:01

Almost correctly - there is still a lens aperture (the smaller the number - the better), and Samsung, with its 1.4, has few competitors in this sense. For indoor shooting, this is sometimes significant when the built-in flash does not help.

This is useful. Thank you, considered)

And then, why do you need a purely working apparatus. Do you really shoot for yourself? It seems to me that it is better to spend once on high-quality equipment, which will be quite versatile.

I have never photographed anything except for real estate) For me, the process of photography itself is associated only with work. But by and large you are right)

But note that on many devices they write FR for a specific lens, and not reduced to full frame (EGF). Then, of course, the viewing angle also depends on the size of the matrix. Look for the exact distance (EGF) in the characteristics.

And how do you determine the EGF according to the stated official TTX?

I found another great option, but it is also not the cheapest - a mirrorless Pentax Q camera (from 11 with a standard lens)

And how do you get these options? They seem to be the most affordable with FR-24 and 1 / 1.7 "matrix
Nikon Coolpix P330
Canon PowerShot S110

And how do you determine the EGF according to the stated official TTX?

Calculate :) Or find on the Internet.

And how do you get these options? They seem to be the most affordable with FR-24 and 1 / 1.7 "matrix

In principle, fine. Of these two Nikon interesting - and there is plenty of luminosity and better screen resolution, although in contrast to the canon and not touch. But I would all the same recommended all the same Samsung - it is slightly more expensive, but the lens is better, high aperture and, most importantly, quality swivel in all planes of the screen - I have a couple of cameras with a swivel screen - a great thing can be on the ground to shoot is not crawling on the belly (you might find useful when shooting in areas where there is no opportunity to go somewhere) or can be discreetly removed from the belly street life without attracting too much attention, you can even shoot yourself calm :)
And if for maximum coverage - then really fishes - and in this sense, the Pentax Q with the fisher will allow you to remove any toilet, even the smallest :) And for everything else, it will have a complete zoom.

Manichaean thank!

I found here a couple of used options in good condition and for reasonable money. Tell me, who as a result will have wider shooting angles: Samsung or Pentax without a fish?

Rep: (35)
Do Samsung or Pentax without fish?

Well, it depends on what kind of lens on Pentax install. Although given the last Crop-factor of 5.6, only a larger viewing angle will give you a bigger angle.

I still decided to dig into the budget options. Recommend Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ25, they say that the best option for your money.

Do Samsung or Pentax without fish?

At Samsung (EGF 24). In Pentax with a staff member PENTAX 02 Standard Zoom - EGF 28, as far as I remember.

At Samsung (EGF 24). In Pentax with a staff member PENTAX 02 Standard Zoom - EGF 28, as far as I remember.

I read about Samsung - it is certainly good, no doubt. But I wondered if I needed all of its capabilities, after all, good technique in crooked hands is blasphemy, I think) I would just have a good quality soap dish with FR 24. What can you say about Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ25? On ixbt it is strongly advised.

I would just have a good quality soap dish with FR 24

Samsung and other cameras listed here have good quality soap dishes. And hands need to be straightened and this is achieved by regular practice with a certain amount of theory (for example, read what an expopar is, for a start). And this Panasonic is a dull G with a small matrix and dark optics, which are completely full for each manufacturer. In principle, a good smartphone will remove no worse.For this money, then it's better to buy a BenQ G1 http://www.f1cd.ru/photo/reviews/benq_g1/ , which is essentially a functional analogue of the above Samsung, only a smaller matrix.

If the question is in money, then take BenQ G1 - in its capabilities for the money it is the best.

Post has been editedManichaean - 18.09.13, 10:35

Manichaean
Thank! In the end, I choose between 2 cheap (Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ25 / BenQ G1) and 2 medium (Nikon Coolpix P330 / Samsung EX2F). I read the Internet, talk to a familiar photographer. After purchase, accomplish your goal.

In the end, I choose between 2 cheap

About this Panasonic forget. From the rest you can choose.

Manichaean @ 09/19/2013, 12:23*
About this Panasonic forget. From the rest you can choose.

I already forgot, I choose between Nikon Coolpix P330, Samsung EX2F and now they offer the second-hand Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 under warranty for 8 thousand, if I buy up to 7 thousand, then I'll take it. How do you like this option?

Now they offer used Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 b / y under warranty for 8 thousand, if I stray up to 7 thousand, then I'll take it. How do you like this option?

It is worthy. :) This Panasonic, like many other devices of this company, has a twin under the brand name LEICA D-Lux 5. So, if you buy, you can boast that you have a Japanese watering can;) Although in truth, this Lake has become a German Panasonic .

Hello,

I apologize for getting into someone else's topic. I have similar camera requirements. We need a camera for taking pictures of rooms with poor lighting, building, boiler rooms for a portfolio (heating engineer I). Need as much as possible clear, bright and capacious photos in low light conditions. The budget is about the same.
I would like to clarify a lot Samsung EX2F for these purposes better camera in the Iphone 5 ?.

I would like to clarify a lot Samsung EX2F for these purposes better camera in the Iphone 5 ?.

Much better :) But it's like asking what is better, a bicycle or a car.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/08/20, 00:16