iPhone 5S - Purchase | Discussing the purchase of iPhone 5S

Rep: (16)
Buying an iPhone 5S
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | IOS 7 пїЅ | IOS 8 пїЅ | Jailbreak iOS 7.x.x пїЅ | Jailbreak iOS 8.x.x. пїЅ | Interface change | Owners Club
Attached Image

Band supportLTE
Attached Image
Phone buying experience with low price promises
About the purchase in the American Apple Store
1. Most often "pass" cards of large banks with head offices (or branches) abroad ("Raiffeisen", "CITI", "Alfa-Bank"). Many failures when paying with Sberbank and Corn cards.
2. Gold or ordinary, VISA or MasterCard, credit or debit, with or without bonuses, there is no difference.
3. Billing address indicates any real (intermediary, your Russian, mix of the previous two)
4. If the refusal to the e-mail did not come within 48 hours (on weekdays), then your order passed with a 95% probability.
5. If the order status has changed from the "Processing item" to the "Preparing for shipment", then it will be delivered to you with a 95% probability.
6. At the very beginning of the order on your card can block 1 ruble / dollar, for verification. The full amount will be written off after changing the "Processing Item" to "Preparing for Shipment". But this is not a 100% guarantee that the phone will be delivered. There were cases when the refusal came within three days and the money was immediately returned in full.
7. For payment on your card there should be an amount approximately 7% more from the required one.
What is the iPhone "like new"
What does Apple do when restoring devices?
1. Factory inspection.
2. Replaces the case and screen.
3. Assigns a new serial number.
4. Install the latest version of the operating iOS.
5. Packed in a new box with new accessories: headphones and charger.
6. Gives new warranty for 12 months.
Feedback on the purchase of such a device.
Another tip.
How to distinguish the iPhone "as new" from the new when buying

Post has been editedGod_danych - 18.04.17, 09:11
Reason for editing: Added about deleting posts.

Rep: (0)
Who picks up where? I took on Reparil

Rep: (8)
* vitos8888,

Why would you want in 2020 is the fifth iPhone?

Rep: (24)
Guiden @ 30.01.20, 11:26*
Why would you want in 2020 is the fifth iPhone?

I took as a second tube for use (calls, SMS, instant messengers, e-mail). Excellent, compact and reliable;)

Rep: (1)
What do you think to take the iPhone 7 vostannovleny in Alix of 13. Decided to try something new. Tired of Androyd

Post has been editedLarefire - 17.02.20, 19:10

Rep: (3)
* Larefire Of course take. Then you will tell us what kind of epple. The screen of garbage, the touch of the ID does not work, the NFC is constantly falling off and the batteries have enough hours at 2. In 90% of cases it will be so, after buying an iPhone 7 on Ali for 13,14,15k ...

We want to take a little 5s for calls, cameras and whatsup. Does he pull now Watsap? Will not laugh and start to start?)
Why 5S - Because the small, inexpensive and inheritance is now 4S without the Internet and it fully suits it completely, but I still need a Vatsap)

Maybe what nyans are there (for example, so that there would be a certain OS or something else ....)

Thank you in advance of all recalled.

1HYPER @ 07.09.20, 21:30*
Maybe what nyans are there (for example, so that there would be a certain OS or something else ....)

5S updated to the latest IOS12 version. Fresh assembly WhatsApp at the moment requires a minimum of iOS9.

Work will work. But in terms of smoothness and the speed of the reaction, the phone, of course, will be pushing. In terms of receiving calls, notifications, as an additional camera can still be used (there are SE1 and 6 on the hands, with these tasks more or less coped, as additional tubes).

Again, if you have the opportunity - I still recommend at least SE1.

Attached images
Attached Image

Travnyak @ 07.09.20, 21:51*
Again, if you have the opportunity - I still recommend at least SE1.

Damn, really this better. Thank you, I completely forgot about him (I thought the screen he had more). Perfect option!)
The main screen is the same. This is just the newest option that should be!)

I think SE will cope completely and not expensive.

Rep: (14)
Hello everyone. I found such a device on Avito. What do you think, is it worth taking a restoration (flashing)? I just heard that when updating something up to 13 axis due to checking some components, the phone does not work.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
* ProGenchic He is old, I would not take!

Rep: (227)
* ProGenchic , it is worth looking for what purpose

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 21:25