iPhone 5S - Purchase | Discussing the purchase of iPhone 5S

Rep: (16)
Buying an iPhone 5S
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | IOS 7 пїЅ | IOS 8 пїЅ | Jailbreak iOS 7.x.x пїЅ | Jailbreak iOS 8.x.x. пїЅ | Interface change | Owners Club
Attached Image

Band supportLTE
Attached Image
Phone buying experience with low price promises
About the purchase in the American Apple Store
1. Most often "pass" cards of large banks with head offices (or branches) abroad ("Raiffeisen", "CITI", "Alfa-Bank"). Many failures when paying with Sberbank and Corn cards.
2. Gold or ordinary, VISA or MasterCard, credit or debit, with or without bonuses, there is no difference.
3. Billing address indicates any real (intermediary, your Russian, mix of the previous two)
4. If the refusal to the e-mail did not come within 48 hours (on weekdays), then your order passed with a 95% probability.
5. If the order status has changed from the "Processing item" to the "Preparing for shipment", then it will be delivered to you with a 95% probability.
6. At the very beginning of the order on your card can block 1 ruble / dollar, for verification. The full amount will be written off after changing the "Processing Item" to "Preparing for Shipment". But this is not a 100% guarantee that the phone will be delivered. There were cases when the refusal came within three days and the money was immediately returned in full.
7. For payment on your card there should be an amount approximately 7% more from the required one.
What is the iPhone "like new"
What does Apple do when restoring devices?
1. Factory inspection.
2. Replaces the case and screen.
3. Assigns a new serial number.
4. Install the latest version of the operating iOS.
5. Packed in a new box with new accessories: headphones and charger.
6. Gives new warranty for 12 months.
Feedback on the purchase of such a device.
Another tip.
How to distinguish the iPhone "as new" from the new when buying

Post has been editedGod_danych - 18.04.17, 09:11
Reason for editing: Added about deleting posts.

Rep: (45)
Already at CU there is an order.
Apple iPhone 5S

Rep: (2)
At CU, something very big price! iPhone 5S 32GB without delivery 32000+ commission from 18 euros! On a hammer, you can buy 33690 rubles with delivery!

Rep: (5)
iitss_me,
The price of CU, along with the delivery and commission will be released in the area of ​​35-36 thousand
On the hammer you need to buy only from verified sellers and from which the rating is 50+
I like this seller bought Nexus 4, there were no problemshttp://molotok.ru/iphone-5s-32gb-unlocked-...3543117455.html

Rep: (2)
iBolit.m.d,
I’m talking about him, I also recently bought Nexus 7 from him, I promised a discount on the next purchase, I’ll find out how much I’ll do)

Rep: (1)
Enjoy your shopping. Do not forget to check the model number of the phone. Only two of them work with LTE in the Russian Federation. Cm.http://apps.plushev.com/2013/09/11/431/

Rep: (21)
srubill it was a bit late, the Germans are already recording)) does the price there usually correspond to the site? And only 2 give?

Rep: (0)
koale in the sense the Germans are already recorded?
the price corresponds to the site (but from it you can safely deduct the tax free) and give only two ...

Rep: (30)
iBolit.m.d,
iitss_me,
just note that his iPhones will not support our LTE, since they are from the USA. Suddenly, want to use, but in any way;)

TypucT_84,
I myself will order through a friend, he just flies to the USA and will take a model that does not support our LTE without a bit of doubt, since we don’t have it in the city and in the next two years are not expected I will not) To the output of iPhone 7 I will already choose with our frequencies))

Post has been editediBolit.m.d - 12.09.13, 18:22

iBolit.m.d,
Oh, well, fine then)) And I'm going to take LTE support. Here I search, whether there is now alternative CU. There is a little expensive

Rep: (468)
M
3 topics combined into one.

And in which countries will the A1530 model be sold with our LTE frequencies?

Rep: (45)
And in which countries will the A1530 model be sold with our LTE frequencies?

Model A1530 - Australia, Hong Kong, Korea, New Zealand, Singapore
Model A1457 - France, Germany, United Kingdom

Full list of models and countries with LTE support

Rep: (14)
Tell me it makes sense to pre-order in the American apple store to the address of the intermediary?
How quickly do they start sending out pre-orders normally?
I think LTE is not so important, but it should be cheaper there.

Post has been editedeg2005 - 13.09.13, 09:00

eg2005,
If your address is accepted (usually the addresses of intermediaries are already in the “black list”), then I think they will send a package within a week from the moment of sale.

On the hammer, the pre-order for the A1457 model has already begun, with our LTE, the price tag is of course European<_<
http://molotok.ru/show_item.php?item=3546572753

Post has been editediBolit.m.d - 13.09.13, 09:13

I propose to give everyone the strength to define our LTEs in order to understand whether, for example, the European model will work with us.
I understand that MTS and Basis, for example, broadcast in different ways ... Who can tell you something intelligible. I would be very grateful

Rep: (18)
koale
go to the links above the hammer, everything is written there

Avant, did come in) and ran into a contradiction: compare:
1. The reference is on the hammer (read "Phone model A1457 it will work with the Russian LTE frequencies!") brings us back, allegedly, to the original source Apple, where A1457 for Germany, and for sure, but:
(sort of confirming, but both models, so it's not clear :)
2. RBCDayly:“They ask if the new iPhone will work in 4G LTE in Russia? Models A1457 and A1530 support Band 7 and 20, ”he wrote (@nnikiforov). According to the minister [svyaz.-K.], “The LTE Band 7 (2500-2700 MHz) and Band 20 (800 MHz) bands are just the frequencies received by MTS, Beeline, MegaFon, Rostelecom and Yota.
and the second BUT:
3. "According to published specifications, the new iPhone models support LTE TDD band 40, namelythis technology and range[emphasized by me. -K] uses Osnova Telecom, the press service of the Osnova Telecom operator reported.

Strip 40 at the A1530 (seehttp://www.apple.com/iphone/LTE/)
I suppose, for example, that in the center of Belgorod, where Osnova Telecom is, German $ will not fly))) Continue?

The conclusion came IMHO itself again: our topic is rather A1530 with its three (! -3,20 and 40) frequencies, but how to get it? ... another question
Conclusion 2: (you can then delete if the minister answers me;) "You do not agree on something, Mr. Minister of Communications and Mass Communications" (C) koale

Confirmation of the first withdrawal from Osnova Telecom has come
TD-LTE 2.3-2.4 network in BelgorodLook at the wiki TDD frequency distribution:
40 range, frequencies 2300-2400, width 100Uhhhhhh ...

Post has been editedkoale - 13.09.13, 15:28

Clear map of supported LTE frequencies by iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c variants in different countries

But the question is: it turns out that all 5 types of iPhone 5s can work in Germany. And which model will be sold to us in CU? Indeed, in our LTE networks only A1457 and A1530 will work: scratch_one-s_head:

Post has been editedTypucT_84 - 13.09.13, 20:02

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/29/20, 05:54