- Where does my iPhone come from?
- We read this topic:[FAQ] Find out where your iPhone is from- Are bugs and marriage related to the country of origin of the iPhone?
- Not.- I want to make a jailbreak. Where can I read how to do it?
— [FAQ] Guide to instructions for jailbreaking- What is Siri and how to use it?
— Siri - FAQ- The first time I got an Apple device, what should I do?
— Novice path- How to find out when the iPhone was activated, and when the warranty ends?
- Enteron that website
the serial number of your iPhone, and get all the information you need. The serial number can be viewed on the back of the iPhone, as well as in the settings: "Settings" ->"About this device" ->"Serial number".- Where to create an Apple ID?
— Apple Site Guide- What about unlocking my iPhone?
— The current state of the possibility of the procedure Unlock- I want to learn more about my operating system on the device
— IOS 8.x.x - Discussion.- I need to reflash my iPhone
— Help and problem solving for flashing- Where can I download the latest official firmware?
— Official firmware for iPhone / iPod / iPad- I want to flash the device to the existing irrelevant firmware, but I need a jailbreak
— Semi-Restore for iOS 5.0-8.1.2- I want to buy a device. Where to ask where to buy it?
— iPhone 5S - Purchase- Where can I find information about covers, films?
— iPhone 5 / 5S / 5РЎ - Accessories- Where to find out about the problems of the device (backlash "Home" button, screen lights?
— iPhone 5 / 5РЎ / 5S - marriage- How to distinguish a defective device from a non-defective one?
— Apple devices - marriage / differences.- Where can I find out about AppleвЂ™s internal utilities?
— Apple Internal Utilities- My battery is running out, where can I turn?
— IPhone battery life.
orTips on how to increase battery life in iOS 7- I want to install applications for free, how to do it?
- You can specify several topics where to apply:
The last topic requires a jailbreak procedure.- Where can I find out about promotions in the AppStore?
— Promotions on the App Store- Where should I go about LTE (4G)?
— iPhone 5s / 5c - LTE support in Russia- I need a little help with the device
— iPhone, iTouch - Help- I have problems with iTunes ...
— iTunes - Help- I forgot my password on my iPhone, where should I go?
- If you and your iPhone performed the Jailbreak procedure, here:[FAQ] If you put a password on your iPhone and forget it
. If not - reflash the device.- I want to know the current firmware, where should I turn?
— Device Firmware FAQ- Where can I get desktop wallpaper for my device?
— IPhone 5 / 5c / 5s Wallpaper- Unable to activate the device, you must enter your Apple ID
— I can not activate, requires apple ID- I need to save a digital certificate (SHSH Blobs) for my device
— Saving SHSH for all iDevays- Does 2G and 3G switch in iOS 8?
- No, this function finally disappeared in any countries and networks. In some models, after upgrading to 8.1, this feature has returned.- Can I roll back from iOS 8.x.x to an earlier version?
- Not.- I saw an advertisement that you can buy a DEMO-version of the iPhone and it costs much cheaper. What does this prefix mean?
- Sometimes in online stores you can find the prefix "DEMO" in the model name. Such devices are designed for display on the stand and are not sold (because they can be found at a lower price). A feature of this model is that it has pre-installed special software, which blocks access to downloading or deleting applications, and introduces other restrictions.
However, in order to turn the DEMO-version of the iPhone into the usual, you just need to reflash it through DFU. Then all restrictions will be lifted.- I heard that in Russia from 2015 the iPhone will be blocked, is it true?
- In Russia, the IPhone will work at least until 2016! All questions about this will be deleted.
In this case, if Apple servers are blocked, all cloud services will be unavailable. That is, a new device cannot be activated or updated, and synchronization will also be disabled.
However, in general, activated iPhones will work.
— What profiles of Bluetouth does the iPhone 5S support?
- HFP, PBAP, A2DP, AVRSP, PAN, HID, MAP profiles are supported- My iPhone is blocked by Apple ID, I do not know the password, what should I do?
- If you have a receipt and packaging from the device, you can restore it to Apple support. If there are no documents, your device will not be unlocked.
In any case, read the topic.I can not activate, requires Apple ID.- Is an iPhone 5 battery replacement suitable?
- No, these components are not compatible.
– Can the iPhone 5S work with multiple Bluetouth devices at the same time?
- Yes, this possibility is available, as in other models of iPhone.- My Spotlight turned black and white and the resolution of the display dropped dramatically when it was opened. What to do?
- This effect occurs after switching the Grayscale in Universal Access in the Device Settings. Reboot the device.