Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Issue and add loyalty cards, coupons, gift certificates, bank cards, event tickets right in your smartphone. Payment in stores, on-line and in-app.
Description:
Wallet is a mobile application developed for phones with the Android operating system (for full functionality, NFC and SE are required), providing the ability to add existing smartphone and issue new discount, payment and transport cards to the smartphone and pay for purchases with a smartphone at the checkout, turnstile or online.
Help center
Important information
: rtfm:Depending on the hardware and software of your phone, the functionality of the Wallet application will differ!
In case of any technical problems, feel free to contact us via the feedback form in the Wallet, or you can always contact customer support by writing a letter to [email protected] indicating your phone number.We will help in any situation!
  • On the phone with a special chip Secure Element "Wallet" - allows you to pay for purchases and public transportation phone touch (already available transportation Yekaterinburg maps, Ulyanovsk, Omsk, Angarsk, Vologda, Perm, Ufa and St. Petersburg). App pre-installed on compatible phones, supplied to the Russian Federation: HTC One M8, HTC One E8, HTC One (M7), HTC One Max, HTC One SV, Philips Xenium W8555, Philips Xenium W366, Sony Xperia Z (C6603). If your phone is on the list, but the application does not automatically renewed, simply download it from the Play Store.
  • For all phones with NFC-antenna and Android 5.0 and higher - allows you to pay for purchases by touching the phone -available for download on Google Play.
  • For all phones with Andorid 5.0 and higher - allows you to release new applications directly from the app store and add existing loyalty cards, coupons, certificates, simple photographing.

wecan notComment on the plans to launch joint products with partners!
Useful information
Android required: 5.0 and higher
For contactless payments: NFC and Android 5.0 + HCE are required and a stable Internet connection is desirable.
You can quickly and easily check for the presence of the correct HCE implementation in your firmware with this utility.Attached filehce-status.apk(914.26 KB)
For transportation cards, electronic keys, stadium tickets, etc .: Special Secure Element (SE) hardware chip is required
VISA cards are not supported for tap and pay. For online and in-app supported and VISA and peace, and Union Pay and JCB
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: CardsMobile
Homepage: https://cardsmobile.ru/
HUAWEI AppGallery: https://appgallery8.huawei.com/#/app/C101207065
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=en.cardsmobile.mw3
Google Play (Beta-test): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/en.cardsmobile.mw3

Download:
Version: 7.22.1

Beta versions:
Version: 7.23.0 Purse Pay (Wallet application)

Past versions
Version: 7.20.5 Wallet Pay (CardsMobile)
Version: 7.21.0 Purse (Post CardsMobile # 99227729)
Version: 7.19.3 Wallet Pay (CardsMobile)
Version: 7.18.11 Wallet Pay (CardsMobile)
Version: 7.17.7 Wallet Pay (CardsMobile)
Version: 7.16.3 Wallet Pay (CardsMobile)
Version: 7.15.3 Wallet Pay (CardsMobile)
Version: 7.14.7 Wallet Pay (CardsMobile)
Version: 7.13.2 of 26/04/2020 (iMiKED)
Version: 7.10.9 Wallet Pay (CardsMobile)
Version: 7.10.8 Wallet Pay (CardsMobile)
Version: 7.5.3 of 29/12/2019 (iMiKED)
Version: 7.4.0 of 13/12/2019 (iMiKED)
Version: 7.3.5 hot fix Wallet Pay (CardsMobile)
Version: 7.3.4 Wallet Pay (CardsMobile)
Version: 7.2.7 of 15/11/2019 (iMiKED)
Version: 7.1.4 on 11.07.2019 from GP (iMiKED)
Version: 7.0.1.12 Wallet Pay (CardsMobile)
Version: 7.0.1.11 Wallet Pay (CardsMobile)
Version: 7.0.1.10 Wallet Pay (CardsMobile)
Version: 7.0.1.5 Wallet Pay (CardsMobile)
Version: 6.3.12.3 Purse (CardsMobile)
Version: 6.3.12.2 Purse (CardsMobile)
Version: 6.3.10.9 Purse (Post CardsMobile # 89049115)
Version: 6.3.8.2. Purse (Post iMiKED # 87553218)

Attached filewallet-common-armeabi-v7a-6.3.7.10-release.apk(24.74 MB)

Attached filewallet-common-x86-6.3.7.10-release.apk(25.45 MB)

Attached filewallet-common-armeabi-v7a-6.3.4.5-release.apk(24.68 MB)

Attached filewallet-common-x86-6.3.4.5-release.apk(25.39 MB)

Attached filewallet-common-armeabi-v7a-6.2.2.2-release.apk(22.66 MB)

Attached filewallet-common-x86-6.2.2.2-release.apk(24.5 MB)

Attached filewallet-common-armeabi-v7a-6.2.0.6-release.apk(22.66 MB)

Attached filewallet-common-x86-6.2.0.6-release.apk(24.5 MB)

Attached filewallet-common-armeabi-v7a-6.1.10.4-release.apk(22.52 MB)

Attached filewallet-common-x86-6.1.10.4-release.apk(24.36 MB)

Attached filewallet-common-armeabi-v7a-6.0.10.5-release.apk(23.25 MB)

Attached filewallet-common-x86-6.0.10.5-release.apk(25.09 MB)

The development team of the Wallet application answers questions in this topic.

Topics Curatorahmetov-82

Post has been editediMiKED - Yesterday, 10:47
Reason for edit: Update: beta 7.23.0 Wallet Pay

Rep: (209)
<...>

Post has been editedWallet app - 24.03.16, 14:53
Reason for editing: The release of a special version of the application in Google.Play

Rep: (568)
Can you discuss it here or not?

Rep: (703)
zmei555 10.09.2013, 00:29*
Can you discuss it here or not?

Well, it seems the topic is not closed :)

Question for development:
Service is planned as a free application to the phone, or in the future will any subscription start monthly, or a percentage of purchases for poverty? What interests you is not how Betaversion will behave, but the final product.

Tuatara @ 09/09/2013, 19:37*
namely the final product

I think it will depend on the test result. Although also interesting. And I am interested in the process of reinstalling this application, that is, if I’m inadvertently re-asking the device, then the application will be available to me or once installed and everything, test for victory?

Post has been editedzmei555 - 09.09.13, 18:43

Rep: (202)
Tuatara @ 09/09/2013, 19:37*
Service is planned as a free application to the phone, or in the future will any subscription start monthly, or a percentage of purchases for poverty? What interests you is not how Betaversion will behave, but the final product.

The application is free, pre-installed in the phone (built into the firmware), without a monthly subscription and fee for use. Testing participants will have access to the final product, and based on their experience, we plan to improve it.

zmei555 @ 09.09.2013, 19:39*
I think it will depend on the test result. Although also interesting. And I am interested in the process of reinstalling this application, that is, if I’m inadvertently re-asking the device, then the application will be available to me or once installed and everything, test for victory?

The testing version can be removed, but with the official release, the phone will report a new firmware update and the application will reappear. If you do not delete, then the official release will simply update the application with the preservation of all data.

i-Free @ 09/09/2013, 20:04*
Test version can be removed.

No, I mean this situation: I have a beta, I use it for testing and an unexpected situation happened, some kind of firmware failure, you need to make a hard reset with the removal of all data. But after a hard reset, can I reinstall the beta again and continue the test, or will I have to wait for the release officially?

i-Free @ 09/10/2013, 01:04*
The application is free, pre-installed in the phone (built into the firmware), without a monthly subscription and fee for use. Testing participants will have access to the final product, and based on their experience, we plan to improve it.

OK. We'll wait for the invite.
When is the planned start of testing?
It will be necessary to take another card from Alpha :)

Rep: (3625)
It is a pity that only for phones officially brought to Russia and only on official firmware. My modification in general will not be officially in Russia, because of this I am in the span.

clever_man @ 09/10/2013, 01:44*
It is a pity that only for phones officially brought to Russia and only on official firmware. My modification in general will not be officially in Russia, because of this I am in the span.

Well so, on the day I bought my NTS (April 10), I accidentally ran into the press release.
There was such a phrase:
TodayNFC-wallet integratedin three models of smartphones -HTC One, HTC One SV, Philips W336. An application that supports the work of NFC-wallet,embedded in phones as part of system software. It provides guaranteed compatibility of the application with the hardware features of each specific mobile phone model, and also allows you to use all the features of the Android platform.

While reading, the hand reached for the device. Then I tried to shake out this wallet out of it - I did not find it. Then I waited for the update on 4.2.
Here - wait ...

Rep: (1)
finally! I waited a long time when I could use it or test it.
I wonder whether the payment of the subway, as told.
and more, if there is already a TKS card, will it be necessary to order a new one through the application or can the old one be screwed

zmei555 @ 09.09.2013, 20:08*
No, I mean this situation: I have a beta, I use it for testing and an unexpected situation happened, some kind of firmware failure, you need to make a hard reset with the removal of all data. But after a hard reset, can I reinstall the beta again and continue the test, or will I have to wait for the release officially?

Unfortunately, we can not guarantee that the test version will remain with a hard reset, but the official version in this situation will remain.

Tuatara @ 09/09/2013, 20:24*
When is the planned start of testing?

Approximately on Thursday. We will notify you additionally at the e-mail address specified in the questionnaire.

Tuatara @ 09/09/2013, 20:24*
It will be necessary to take one more card from alpha

Now only one bank and only one banking product will be available: a prepaid card.

i-free,
i-Free @ 09/09/2013, 21:14*
Unfortunately, we can not guarantee that the test version will remain with a hard reset

And you can reinstall it if it is removed?

Pechenkin @ 09/09/2013, 21:07*
I wonder whether the payment of the subway, as told.
and more, if there is already a TKS card, will it be necessary to order a new one through the application or can the old one be screwed

As part of testing, only a prepaid bank card that is not related to your other bank cards will be available.

Posted 09/09/2013 20:28:

zmei555 @ 09.09.2013, 21:18*
And you can reinstall it if it is removed?

Do you often hard reset? ;) In general, if you somehow remove the application, then reinstalling this version before the official release will not work. But if this happens, then you, of course, write: let's roll the firmware again, if there is such an opportunity. But we promise nothing. ;)

i-free,
Then this is another question! The program will be put through the OTA update as far as I understand?

zmei555 @ 09.09.2013, 21:32*
Then this is another question! The program will be put through the OTA update as far as I understand?

Yes that's right.

The set of test participants is over! Many thanks to all who submitted the application! We will prepare for you a special version of the firmware, which will be available in the Settings menu - “About phone” - “Software update” of your HTC One approximately on Thursday, and will notify you further at the specified e-mail address with the attached test report form . Thanks to the forum administration for the support!

Post has been editedi-free - 09.09.13, 20:55

Rep: (3)
For "non-participants" testing, the application will be available after the office. release?

Mcqueen22 10.09.2013, 06:29*
For "non-participants" testing, the application will be available after the office. release?

Of course! The application will appear after updating the firmware of the phone.

Post has been editedi-free - 10.09.13, 08:50

Rep: (0)
Is it possible to download a Muscovite’s social card into the phone? And bring, to reconcile the phone for passage in the subway on the social. Map

DadlyBadly @ 11.09.2013, 00:32*
Is it possible to download a Muscovite’s social card into the phone? And bring, to reconcile the phone for passage in the subway on the social. Map

Metro and other payment method. ;) While we can officially declare only a credit card.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/09/20, 12:51