New AdMob | All questions!

Rep: (6)
Good day.
By recommendation (I received a letter) AdMob switched to a new account:

Dear AdMob Developer,

AdMob developer, build a great app business. So we're excited to upgrade to AdMob today. It is a leap forwarding time to grow your business.
etc.

The data (applications) were imported, but when trying to fill out a payment account settings, when choosing a country - Ukraine, it writes:
"Google AdWords service is not available in your region."
Billing address is not confirmed yet. Not accumulated 10 euros.
It turns out to pay for the campaign (promotion of its applications) through AdMob I can not yet?
Or I can not at all?

How to be? Enlighten, if anyone knows.

Can you advise how you can promote the application without AdMob?

Rep: (11)
We switched to the new admob..sami from Ukraine, now we are waiting for the pincode that Google has already sent .. the only thing we don’t understand is how to pay the money that was left on the old admob .. .. in theory should be transferred as something $$$ to a new ak like that? Who in the course please share? In the old one, the payments are pre-empathic, in the new one .. I understand that it’s tedious to wait until the pin is already deported so that they somehow move or get paid out of the old aka ?!

Post has been editedelcorosso - 25.08.13, 15:36

Rep: (1)
elcorosso, Funds remaining on the old account will be paid in the old way in September.

Thank you very much for the comment .. and then I started worrying .. so maybe I didn’t need to be updated as it were .. in a new check, but here I was satisfied with a bank transfer .. or they would be forced to do it in the old way ... dripping but needs to confirm the address .. the pins have already written what they sent .. they put the courier delivery of the checks 15 euros .. you can allow) The principle and the sign hung what type of upgrade to do until August 26

Post has been editedelcorosso - 25.08.13, 16:07

Rep: (1)
Yesterday, about the funds in the old account it was written: "They will be paid in accordance with the usual payment schedule ... and will be paid using the payment method chosen in it."
Today it is no longer. : mellow:
The hike still has to wait for the pincode ...
https://support.google.com/admob/v2/faq/310...0?hl=en#3131214

Yes, I think so too .. what should I expect a pin .. I just don’t understand how to transfer myself when I enter a pin or somehow appear in a new account or appear in a new report for August which will be formed on September 7 !?

Rep: (49)
Tell me how to fill in the address correctly, what the pincode would get ... somehow I tried to get a card from Payoneer so after three attempts I spat on it ... I'm afraid that then the address was not correct

is it worth to move to the new AdMob voluntarily or wait until they drive?

Rep: (19)
Since August 26, my profit on the admin has fallen, is it because I did not switch to a new account? When I start to switch to a new account, I write:
Today, the new AdMob interface is not available in all countries, but in the next few months we plan to expand the coverage. Follow the news!

Who from Russia knows how to switch to the new version?

We normally switched in principle from Ukraine .. Intr. Ingrude, imported the data that is APK, everything was moved .. We had no longer there at 5 and in the new CTR statistic page of 2.03% and for thousands of 1,41 euros also indicate the number of clicks and the price for them..welected the method of checks with accelerated delivery of 15 euros that checks came in the week, In the old Admob of payments are notable, but how will the output of money from the old one will not understand, in the old one specified the Swift method. The checks are selected in the new one, Google has already sent PIN to the specified address. September? Who knows, either pay the old swift from the old admoba?! Either until you pay and with the old I will not wait for Ping with Google? Who is vkurse?

Elcorosso @ 08.26.2013, 11:40*
Who is in the know, or will they be paid according to the old Swift from the old admob ?! Or until they pay and from the old one can not wait for a pin from Google? Who vkurse?

I think the old must pay as before paid.

Let's hope .. just a little above the cart also wrote that a sign hung that all payments would be paid according to the schedule and in that order as indicated .. but then this sign disappeared in the old admin .. but we will wait then! When does the withdrawal process usually begin? There, in the details, the type of idri will display the type of id on the conclusion of the transaction, such a pier is such, etc. Etc. ?

In the first days of the month Admob in the Account Summary section displays the withdrawal of funds, waiting for the beginning of the month.

Well, we are waiting

By the way, on the old Admobe, the profit has now returned to normal. But it is all the same to switch over to the new Admob, since by October 15 one should withdraw all the money from the old one and receive it on the new Admob.

I agree, to move in any case I will need to be the rest .. Items that checks will be sent, of course, the banking Swift by the transfer of the balloon B is generally excellent, but what is there is that we are checking banks to cash out the maximum period of up to 50 days until they check and. etc. Etc. Valid or not etc. It may be wondering if everything is ok come to the bank give a check, the bank commission 0.5% know my bank, perhaps in others in different ways .. If you come to the office with your card + maybe Decrease the Commission also the bank counter-agent CityBank can take a commission
Wash max something can be removed is 150 000 thousand UAH or at a time or for a month if I am not mistaken, correct .. if the amount is greater than the rest of the amount is billed on the honey foreign exchange market and sold by bank .. and the balance they return type ..

I hope that SWIFT transfers will be left.

There it is clearly indicated by checks from the country where you live in my case Ukraina..toka by checks ... and Swift transfers and stick will not work there clearly written ..

Hopefully in Russia SWIFT will be left. As updated, I will write about this.

Has anyone found a new native extension? And then with the old admob does not work, a friend tried it!

Yes, sign off, I think the Russians will be interested. Ukraine’s current output checks

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 25.12.20, 11:21