> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Permission Manager (re-installer apps) | Reinstalling the program with the changed access rights

Rep: (27)
Permission Manager (re-installer apps)
version: 1.1

Last update of the program in the header:5.08.2013

Attached Image

screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Grant and revoke rights by reinstalling applications.

Description:
Program for managing access permissions of installed applications
It allows you to read / install / restore installed applications right through their automatic reinstallation on your phone, but you have assigned rights. Thus, already can not keep track of the application, followed for other applications, so they do not call, do not otsmsili.

After selecting the right program will remove the old application (need to confirm) and install new (need to confirm), and save the settings are not affected. Some programs refuse to work after sampling some of their rights, can be a little bit of them add or restore everything as it was before.

Description in English
The only comprehensive permission management tool available at the market -also for non rooted devices This Experimental App Is Aless to Reduce Any Permission In An App - while Enabling The User Experience Because of Permission Manager Being Experimental Tool, We Recommend That At this Stage, Only Install IF You Are A Skillful User. We Are Just Getting Started And Have Many More Surprises and Functionality We Would Share With You Soon ... Please take a minute to read the Tutorial Before Process of Permission Reduction - And Share Would Any Comment and Feedback YOU MAY Have Along The Way ... Also, While Reducing Permissions - It MAY HAPPEN THAT A CERTIAIN PERMISSION YOU WOULD LIKE TO REDUCE WILL CAUSE THE APP TO CRASH, THIS IS OK AND IF THAT HAPPENS PLEASE TAKE A SECOND TO REPORT THAT TO TO US.

Russian interface: Not
Android required: 2.2пїЅ4.2

Developer: [email protected]
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...rmissionmanager

Download:
Version: 1.1 Rus Message в„–6, author papasha55
version: 1.1 Attached filecom.gmail.permissionmanager-1.apk (1.48 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 26.01.18, 01:52
Reason for editing: rus

Rep: (27)
nerutovannom checked on the phone - good!

Rep: (1)
I have the same, just called appguard and Russian.

Rep: (0)
FejkbiljettIt should create SMS messages. We said to the android 4.4.h set Permission Manager (re-installer apps). tried everything - does not create.

Post has been editeddoke.mathers - 15.07.14, 06:41

Rep: (3)
Which icon that mean? There are 4 android.

Rep: (5146)
Permission Manager (re-installer apps) 1.1
Attached filepermissionmanager-1.Rus.apk(1.48 MB)

Attached filecom.gmail.permissionmanager-1.Rus.apk(1.48 MB)

I can not check

Rep: (228)
* papasha55
permissionmanager-1.Rus.apk
Attached Image
... android 6.0.

* ua91301175,
and I did not surprised;)
APK forAndroid 2.2 (Froyo)
and you have to shove 6

Rep: (164)
ua91301175 @ 26.01.2018, 06:10*
* papasha55 ...
[Attachment = "12033324: Screens ... -100844.png"]
... android 6.0.

Unless expressly stated, the "early" version of android (such as: 1.hhh, 2.hhh, 3.hhh), by default, you can try a little more than a new version of Andrew (type: + 1.x, 2.x + ... and so on up to and including version 4.3), and further to newer versions such as 4.4 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 7.0 and so on - earlier versions probably will not work, because these Algerian completely different type of "engine"
PS. as an example, in my Phone version 4.2.2 Algeria this program (in Russian translation) is working properly.

Post has been editedBoJlsl - 26.01.18, 11:42

BoJlsl @ 26.01.18, 11:40*
my Phone version 4.2.2 Algeria

6 but does not;)

Rep: (298)
papasha55 @ 26.01.18, 11:00*
and I did not surprised

I hasten to surprise you. :) On Android 6.0.1 stock, install and run the program. ;)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Android 5.1.1 Stock install and run. Have not tried to apply - it is necessary to translate currently permits names to English.

Rep: (2447)
* papasha55 And what is the difference between these?
Permission Manager (re-installer apps) 1.1
permissionmanager-1.Rus.apk (1,48 MB)
com.gmail.permissionmanager-1.Rus.apk (1,48 MB)

* ua91301175, Too android 6 and here:
Screenshot
Attached Image

Post has been editedMAOQ - 19.02.18, 17:10

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.01.21, 23:51