> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Promotional codes are from users and developers | Test paid app for free in exchange for a review!

Rep: (0)
Promotional codes from users and developers

Attached Image

For publishing promotional codes
    Messages are laid out strictly according to the pattern:

Template code for publication
      1. Link to the topic with the application onsavagemessiahzine.com
      If the topic is not onsavagemessiahzine.com, then we specify the name of the application and a link to iTunes - the curator / moderator will create a topic with the discussion on the forum
      2. Screenshot or application icon (optional)
      3. [hide = 10]
      Promotional codes
      [/ hide]
      Publish Example

Attention!
      • After the publication of the hidden text with promo codes will only see the curator and moderators.
        At the request of users, promotional codes will be issued in exchange for feedback (see details below).
      • You can redeem promotional codes in the AppStore only for 30 days.
        Therefore, if promotional codes are already irrelevant, users may ask you toQMSgive out new ones personally in exchange for a review.

For receiving promotional codes
    Issuance of promotional codes is carried out with two conditions:

1. You make an application in the subject strictly according to the template:
      Quote messages, in which there is a program with a promo code

I want to test this application and pledge to write a review!
      Sample application

I want to test this application and pledge to write a review!

2. After you have activated the promotional code, downloaded the application and tested it, the user undertakes to write a review within 3 days in the profile topic with the program / game onsavagemessiahzine.com.
    Reviewer reviewer must be built on the template:
    1. Program quality (usability, design, work speed)
    2. Disadvantages, shortcomings of work, as well as the pros and cons
    3. Comparison with other products of similar subjects (if used):
    4. The conclusions of the reviewer (I advise you to download or not advise)
    5. Evaluation of this application on a 10-point scale.
      Sample review
      Feedback on the program in the topicKyBook / KyBook2
      1. The application has a modern design, easy navigation. There are no comments on appearance.
      2. Easy to use, has flexible settings. It meets almost all the requirements put forward to the readers:
        Pros:
        • It supports various formats ranging from fb2, epub, ending pdf, chm, etc.
        • Here you can listen to audiobooks, watch and read comics, view graphic files, share information in social. networks, synchronize books with the cloud (Yandex, dropbox, etc.).
        Minuses:
        • There is not enough tor-client to download books from OPDS directories blocked by Roskomnadzor (flibusta, etc.). Of course, there are various means of circumventing locks, but I would like to download books without problems - I turned on tor and downloaded.
      3. Among the competitors the application stands out very much, I would even say that it is a favorite. Before that I used iBooks, program_X, program_Y, but in all respects they are clearly worse than kybook-a:
        • The first has too few settings, and reads only certain formats.
        • The second opens a large number of formats, but has a disgusting design. To use terribly uncomfortable.
        • The third does not allow you to customize the font size, indents, etc. For me this is an important point. In kybook everything is configured without problems.
      4. In general, the program was satisfied. I see great potential in it. If the developer does not abandon it, it can be really the best reader on iOS.
        Therefore, I advise you to download the kybook and start using today.
      5. 10 out of 10

Note: an essay on the theme "I spent the summer with my grandmother," write no one requires you to write the program it like it is: like, liked it means no - it means no. Invent do not need anything, it is important any feedback: positive and negative. Just be sure to argue their position that developers should understand the direction in which to improve, what to modify and correct, and that the reverse. Otherwise, you show that you have not coped with the task of the tester and obzorschika.

Picture

Useful information on the topic:
      • How to redeem / activate promotional code
      • How to make an American AppStore
      • After clicking on the link with the promotional code, iTunes will not open on your computer
        Decision
        Often, developers post promotional codes as a link to iTunes.
        Click onGet promo code , iTunes opens, the code is redeemed, the application is loading. Conveniently!

However, there are cases when, after clicking on the link with the promotional code, iTunes on the computer does not open.
        In this case, you need to pull out the promotional code from the link and enter it into iTunes manually:
        https: //buy.itunes.app...roductCodeWizard? code =A7LJ4R3MKEM9 - promo code!

• Service for placement / receipt of promotional codeshttp://codehookup.com
        How to use
        • To distribute promotional codes:
          • Go to the website:codehookup.com
          • We copy in the field a link to the AppStore or enter the name of the application, select the desired application.
          • Available promotional codes are placed in this way:
          • PushShare
            Attached Image
        • To get a promotional code:
          • Go to the website:codehookup.com
          • Click onClaim
            Attached Image
          • Activatepromo code
            If the code has already been redeemed you will see the inscriptionClaimed
            Attached Image

Now there are promotional codes for programs:
Electronics IM-02 "Well, wait!"
Stave'n'Tabs
Rotatica
Mr. Puggy - Dog Pug

Hello, dear users!

Analysis of many topics, includingPromo codes from users and developersshowed that many users take promotional codes, promise to write a review about the application, but their promises do not hold back. So developers have lost the desire to post new codes here and topics with discussion of programs are not developing as intensively as we would like.

In this regard, the administration section Apple has made a decision that will satisfy the interests of users and developers.
  1. From now on, it is forbidden to upload promotional codes in the themes themselves with the programs. All promotional codes are laid out only in a special topic -Promo codes from users and developers
  2. Message from the developerlaid out strictly according to the pattern :
    • Link to the topic with the application onsavagemessiahzine.com
      If the application is not onsavagemessiahzine.com, then specify the name of the application and a link to iTunes - the curator / moderator will create a topic with the discussion onsavagemessiahzine.com
    • Screenshot or application icon (optional)

After sending the message, the topic curators and moderators will see the promotional codes. Regular users will see the name of the theme for which there are promotional codes.
  3. Everyonetest application leaves a request in the form :
      Quote messages, in which there is a program with a promotional code

I want to test the application and pledge to write a review!

4. A moderator or curator issues one promotional code for each application.
  5. Within 3 days, the user who has taken the promo code takes the responsibility to test the application and write a review in the topic discussing the program / game. Reviewer reviewer must be built on the template:
    1. Program quality (usability, design, work speed)
    2. Disadvantages, shortcomings of work, as well as the pros and cons
    3. Comparison with other products of similar subjects (if used):
    4. The conclusions of the reviewer (I advise you to download or do not advise)
    5. Evaluation of this application on a 10-point scale.
  6. After checking the review curator / moderator message with the application is deleted
  7. If the user does not leave a review, he will be denied in further requests for promotional codes.
What problems does the data approach solve?
  • It is profitable for a developer to publish promotional codes on the forum: the more reviews there are in a thread, the more interested users will be in purchasing an application
  • Users can download the developer’s application for free.
  • Freeloaders who do not fulfill their promises will be eliminated
  • Onsavagemessiahzine.comthere will be more communication

Rep: (5)
1. Electronics IM-02 "Well, wait!"
Attached Image

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 04.01.17, 20:58
Reason for editing: editing the message

Rep: (1823)
M
Dear users!
I remind you to get a promotional code, you need to write a messageaccording to the pattern(or writeme in QMS)
Within 3 days you take the responsibility to test the application and writedetailed reviewin the subject with the application.

1. Stave'n'Tabs
Notes & Tab Editor for iOS
https: //itunes.apple.c...ntabs/id947545539? mt = 8

Attached Image

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 13.12.16, 22:45

1. Rotatica
2. iTunes
Attached Image

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 06.01.17, 18:00

Rep: (17)
1. Dizzy Reader Speed ​​Reading
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
1. Karamilla - candy monsters
Attached Image

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 09.01.17, 23:51

Rep: (49)
1. Cat's and dog's
Itunes

Widgets-pro
https://appsto.re/am/LmxFfb.i
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 16.01.17, 19:57
Reason for editing: screenshots in place

Rep: (49)
1. Do not freeze!
Itunes

Rep: (318)
Mechanical Box onsavagemessiahzine.com
iTunes

Attached Image

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 03.02.17, 20:10

[Attachment = "9489832: [email protected]"] 1. LearningwordsEN
2. LearningwordsEN
https: //itunes.apple.c.…4723289? l = en & ls = 1 & mt = 8

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (54)
1. Eir fast dialer

Attached Image

Rep: (405)
1. Collection of animated stickers for iMessage "Sheep Dory" -Dory the Sheep - Animated Stickers
2. Attached Image

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 07.03.17, 22:12

1. AmBa World onsavagemessiahzine.com
ITunes Link
2. Attached Image

Rep: (4)
1. Search by image (https: //itunes.apple.c....app/id1199066779? mt = 8)

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 17.03.17, 20:06

Rep: (171)
Search by picture

https: //itunes.apple.c.…79? mt = 8 & ign-mpt = uo% 3D4
1. The quality of the program is good!
2. Disadvantages, shortcomings of work, - did not notice, everything seems to be looking for. For me personally, there is not enough opportunity to add my browsers,
although it is not critical if it is necessary to search for the picture.
3. Comparison with other products on iOS like not previously used.
4. I advise you to download
5. Evaluation of this application on a 10-point scale - 9 !!!

1.Maze game "The Maze - try to find a way out"
Click to download in the AppStore
Theme of the game onsavagemessiahzine.com

Attached Image

1. iggo - strategic board game
Theme of the game onsavagemessiahzine.com: iggo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 01.05.17, 09:58
Reason for editing: used promo

Rep: (405)
1. A collection of stickers for iMessage "Fido The Seal Stickers" -Fido the seal stickers
2. Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/08/20, 05:06