VPN, private virtual networks | paid and not very

Rep: (299)
VPN, private virtual networks: purchase, configuration, exchange of experience
Attached Image

Important information!
Attention! This topic is not intended to discuss the provider Yota, for this there isThe topic of discussion mobile operator Yota All questions regarding problems with Yota will be silently and without warning deleted!

09/30/2015 Due to the change in the protection mechanism of Yota against unpaid tethering, VPN has become one of the main ways to get around. It was decided to move the discussions related to the purchase and setting up a VPN on this topic, since the information can also help those who are not pursuing a specific goal - bypassing restrictions on the distribution of the mobile Internet from Yota.
Useful

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 30.01.20, 21:29
Reason for editing: Cloudflare WARP or "Freestuff" the VPN

Rep: (2)
I think nowhere .. Since Hyde has been tested for years.
So if vpnku so vpnku, I will switch to vpn without question, because otherwise I can’t play in the incentive, etc.
If there is another way around, I’ll be glad. Hyde, the price is more than acceptable 1500r per year, with a dedicated IP it is not Khuhra-Mukhra.
125r per month is roughly not money ..
UPD. If you tried the trial version, I hasten to upset you / make you happy, they give not a dedicated ip, most likely, but a stupidly trial one, because it can work wildly slowly ..

Post has been editedMrNeko # 32 - 13.09.15, 01:58

Rep: (0)
It’s a trial one. It’s risky to buy for a year since soon YOTA will cut speed when using a VPN. You’ll see this already happened, take a break in the search engine and find it.

Rep: (177)
* macksser,
Why have Google painted over DNS? : D

Posted on 09/13/2015, 02:14:

* MrNeko # 32,
You can agree with a friend and raise his VPN server on the router, for example: D

Post has been editedIndeecfox - 13.09.15, 02:16

Indeecfox

mistake is necessary here
Attached Image

Rep: (12)
What we think aboutby this? #freevpn

Rep: (1)
AndreSpaks @ 09/13/2015, 16:40*
And how to do it through a router can someone help from my friends describe the process please

No problem:http://g.zeos.in/?q=%D...A%D0%B0%20vpn%20dd-wrt
Open any instruction and do it.

Who is there buying on vnid vpn ?, normal speeds?
Without blue windows?
I think in the week to buy immediately for a year for 1500

* solitidi
and where to get free vpn, if not secret?)

Rep: (3)
I'm looking for a server here
http://hideme.ru/proxy...untry=RU&type=5&anon=4
since I only have 3g on the torrent, the download speed is 1mb

Alas and oh, the freebie is over. In general, for the problematic. I took a test code from a friend, on vpn on the back .. Here's a verdict, Steam loads (for those who need: 3), and the speed is not limited as before, but gives everything that it can , play, too, you can well, that’s clear .. Updates of the windows are coming.
Speed ​​tests
Vpn
Attached Image
yota
Attached Image
"Edible, but you can’t compare it with it"
In general, for those who are going to take the VPNA I want to disappoint, talked with support and were sad, but still.
In short, for 1500 a year you only get access to VPN, but the ip in them will be common, so that ip is only your 120r per month, we also pay (reservation of personal ip from 6 months) in the end so that we get a year of VPN through personal ip 1500+ 120 * 12 = ~ 2940, these are the pies ...
Well, if for 3k per year (which incidentally turns out to be + 250r per month to iota ~ 700r) it is quite tolerable ..
For those who use Steam and updates of Shindovs, games in Steam work even with iota, let's say you play games and ping, by the way, is tolerable, but then restart the router / modem. But you can’t update the games, only through VPN.
The question for experts is, can I somehow drive only part of the traffic through the VPN, that is, I did the same as the guy who gave the screenshots above, I created a VPN on the router and that's it.
But since let's say YouTube vpn loads several times slower, I would like for YouTube to load without vpn, and Steam, for example, via vpn, is this possible?
UPD. Found a very good server. Normal speed
Such
Minimum
Attached Image
Maximum
Attached Image
The same thing on the screenshots from the ETF is higher, that is, the reception speed is equal to ETF, the recoil speed is less, but the recoil speed was cut so under 3mb \ s.
If I don’t find a cheaper solution, I’ll buy it for myself here.
If anyone has something cheaper, I will be glad to buy, unless of course the quality is comparable.

Post has been editedMrNeko # 32 - 14.09.15, 01:34

Rep: (35)
Friends hackers and programmers

: rofl:
* MrNeko # 32,
I took a VPN for 50 rubles for an unlimited period, everything works fine.

I took a VPN for 50 rubles for an unlimited period, everything works fine.

Share the gold mine vpn for that kind of money: blush:

After 3 days of dancing with tambourines, it was revealed that betting distributing via TTL tethering from a mobile phone in modem mode, with the modified momed, the same thing, Nothing has changed, except that it started to throw out a blue window when starting WOW.
Previously, the blue window crashed out approximately every 2-3 days, I think with a large number of WOW windows and a large number of open browsers, but Airplane mode helped.

Now everything works as it worked exactly until the moment I launch WOW.

WOW works only when using a VPN, but Internet speed drops very much since I did not find any free servers in Moscow.

ZY Just want to note that when it started and it is on Thursday 11.09 in the mobile Internet Iota which operates only in the 4G had a problem, it I use with pereshito modem MegaFon, the country, for 400 rubles per month, and if you want to watch a movie, simply drag the slider minutes 15 at maximum speed to download the movie and then come back. I want also to note that six months ago at Dacha Yota 4G is not caught in the very now catches is certainly not very good but catches (speed at maximum speed around 7-9 Mbps).

Zzy The next month was paid for just the 10th of, and while I use a VPN because WOW is a part of my income. But after if nobody will come up, probably have to give up Iota both the service provider, even though I my number Iota enjoy and unlimited SMS for 50p really cool theme, and will be going back or on the Internet from Whit for 400r or take corporate Simcoe megaphone for thousands of 2-3 with an Internet really unlimited in about the same 400-500r a month, because It Simka for 440r per month for unlimited take purely an Internet without speed limits. By the way before torrents through the normal Thor swung at about 2-3mBita. Tried to download now, does not swing at all.

Z.Z.Z.Y. And finally, I think Yota understands perfectly well that 5-10 percent of clients will leave her (these are just those who used this Internet exactly as stationary and not mobile), but I think they are all have already been calculated, and apparently losing this part of their customers will be more profitable than allowing them to use their Mobile Internet on computers and tablets.

Guys, tell me the free VPN on which you are sitting, I can’t connect yet to any (reconnects forever and that's it.

Friends, I’m probably quite a fool, but I really don’t understand the configuration and work through vpn.
Please explain or give a link where it is decrypted in detail (unfortunately, I could not find it myself) how to configure VPN on a personal computer that is constantly connected to the Internet (I will buy a static ip) to run traffic through it and why will this method even work?
to understand the situation:
There is a smart with a iota SIM card in it, from which I want to distribute the Internet on a laptop at work.
There is a home computer located in another part of the city, which is constantly on and has a static ip from the local Internet provider.
What do I need to do to start using the Internet again from iota at work?)
I ask you not to throw stones ...

About VPN from HideMe. I tried first free, then paid for a day, then again free. Conclusion, there is no difference, the same server, the same ping, the same speed.

Rep: (1054)
Try againCyberghost

Who has avast, there is a VPN function (nothing needs to be configured, 7 days for free). Checked - it works. There were no blue windows.

Rep: (27)
http://hideguard.ru/Has anyone tried this? Now on vacation. I can’t check. I'm sitting on the tablet. Distributing from the phone. I do not observe problems.

Rep: (3)
I have no problems yet, I will unsubscribe when I appear (if I appear)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 10.11.20, 10:47