Internet to private home options

Rep: (1986)
Internet to a private house

We plan, consult, solve problems.

Useful tips:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedctich - 22.01.20, 10:08
Reason for editing: 15 way to connect

Rep: (104)
Hofeen @ 06.03.20, 18:23*
to outdoor antennas need more and buy a modem that I, too, need, etc.

Your e3372 works great with an outdoor antenna (itself such use). Even if you just stick it in the window from the cell tower, the signal will improve - not to weaken the walls. Ideal - to raise the modem itself or external antenna above the neighbor's house, or, in the direction attributed to bath or shed, so that was a direct line of sight to the base station. By SXT LTE is also true.

Post has been editedPeaceDeathS - 06.03.20, 16:50

Rep: (169)
Hofeen @ 06.03.20, 14:02*
Now: e3372 (without antenna), a circumferential direction, increased 0.5 dbi
Who told you the tale of this increase?
Hofeen @ 06.03.20, 16:23*
to the outdoor antenna and a modem you need more buy
And what happened to the old?
Hofeen @ 06.03.20, 16:23*
keyword "street". And I want the room
For God's sake. There are 12 rooms within 2 dBi sput. Only Pontus from them a lot. For the antenna works at height.
And without screenshots with the parameters of the signal further conversation - niochem.

Rep: (6)
larry_one @ 06.03.20, 16:47*
Who told you the tale of this increase?

here I looked likehttps: //www.42unita.ru...E3372h_153_branded_b89

And what happened to the old?

asks to retire. No reason ceases to transmit Internet data while communicating with the base there.

And without screenshots with the parameters of the signal further conversation - niochem.

Now e3372 (without an antenna) in the room: RSRP about -95 / -105, SINR: + 3 / + 10
Therefore, the question whether the improved signal in a room with MIKROTIK SXT LTE KIT (directional antenna is 60 degrees, 10.5 dbi)?

Post has been editedHofeen - 06.03.20, 17:04

Rep: (280)
Hofeen @ 06.03.20, 16:03*
in the room: RSRP about

Hofeen @ 06.03.20, 16:03*
improve if the signal in the room

that's how I - between the house and the tower 2 more houses and I do not shine. But the very tall pine trees can be ВЇ \ _ (гѓ„) _ / ВЇ

Jomphboob @ 06.03.20, 17:33*
But the very tall pine trees can be

holiday sector, house, 2 storeys. Communication worsened after the construction of a neighbor's house, directly behind the wall where there is a modem. I conclude that the house is only strong prigrada. Brick + foam block.

Post has been editedHofeen - 06.03.20, 17:45

Rep: (15)
Street from the home differs only in sealed housing.

My big IMHO between the antenna and the tower should be as small as possible obstacles. And between the antenna and a modem as short as possible wire.

Home Modems "whistles" and require the usb until kat.4 all.
A different street modem plus an antenna at a price closer to 10,000 rubles. So mikrotikovskoe decision is a good thing.
But it became clear that the modem 6 categories as opposed to 4 has a technique imei change.
Therefore it is necessary to decide on the place of some of them are now more profitable to take.

arch07 @ 07.03.20, 11:31*
Therefore it is necessary to decide on the place of some of them are now more profitable to take.

These 2 options look, yesterday I ordered SXT LTE KIT, though he was ready to order a second option, but suggested that since Omni-directional antenna at it, then catch the signal will be worse than the SXT LTE KIT with directions. Compared with usb even whistle. I do not know how much it is so or not, but I listened, and did not take wap version.
If not essential, the wap version is even nothing. 4 cores, wifi on board with standard ac (wifi-5).
MIKROTIK SXT LTE KIT (RBSXTR & R11e-LTE) -https://mikrotik.com/product/sxt_lte_kit !
MikroTik wAP ac LTE kit (4 cores to 716 MHz) (RBwAPGR-5HacD2HnD & R11e-LTE) -https://mikrotik.com/product/wap_ac_lte_kit

Post has been editedHofeen - 07.03.20, 20:00

Of course aimed for permanent installation better. The second is more of a city apartment for the ...

I said that there is still
https://mikrotik.com/product/sxt_lte6_kit

And if you do not need imei change and the tower gives the modem lte + 6 categories with aggregation gives more speed.

P.S. there are at mikrotikahttps://mikrotik.com/product/lhg_lte6_kit

Here powerful antenna. But it is more noticeable and requires aiming at the tower where exactly.

Post has been editedarch07 - 08.03.20, 10:40

Rep: (3)
Who thinks about Fibocom L860-GL cat16? Use for example via usb adapter?

Rep: (169)
webrus2009 @ 08.03.20, 11:47*
Who thinks about Fibocom L860-GL cat16? Use for example via usb adapter?
Public open software does not. Supported combination aggregations unknown. Several sources described as cat9 device. Along with the SIM-reader, and the adapter will cost about 10 sput. Will it work - is unknown.
NETGEAR MR1100 Mobile Router (Telstra)Ali - 8.5 sput, despite the fact that it is a complete unit with reliable support and known parameters.
Although, if you do not mind the money - you can try.

Post has been editedlarry_one - 08.03.20, 17:12

Rep: (3)
* larry_one
realized thanks for the detailed answer!

Rep: (0)
We here have dvusimochny microtia in housing and strengthening 15dBhttps://ms-s.pro/They have yet odnosimochnye, including fueling, here referring to the ironhttps://ms-s.pro/services/rodex/

Attached images
Attached Image

* zonda360, Housing is too expensive. Come down for refueling.

Dvuhsimochnyy- it with 2 radios? Or radio and the second one as a backup Sim goes?

Although I Agree. A little expensive for the home. I've walked with smart. Pomeroy 4g +. Nowhere above 60 40 injection efficiency is not intended.
Smart sgs9 +.
Those. even a good modem without a good antenna does not roll.

Rep: (208)
Hello. guys tell me. you need the apartment to distribute the Internet in a private house. on the line of sight of about 250 meters, no more than 300.
help me is such a thing as the TP-LINK CPE510 access point? I understand that she was on the wire attached to the router itself, and already distributes Internet wi fi, or not? plus it has a range of 5 GHz is specified, this is the meaning and the phone must be maintained on the same frequency? or I did misunderstand how to work this whole chain

* nerd74, Yes, help. But you need a pair of these devices. One set in the apartment (outside, of course), the second on the roof of a private home.

Post has been editedPeaceDeathS - 10.03.20, 14:54

Rep: (280)
nerd74 @ 09.03.20, 19:11*
or I did misunderstand how to work this whole chain

it may also point to the bridge of 5GHz and the "router" are dealt with dhcp.
what does it mean for you, it receives a signal on 5GHz and ..
if you are in the village - and you stukachat Tala you
if you're in town - flies the helicopter / van rides and you Talal for unlicensed use of 5GHz.
If you need a repeater function, then look atsignal chart.

Post has been editedJomphboob - 10.03.20, 15:53

* Jomphboob in a small town it does not seem to me to deal with this

Posted on 10/03/2020, 18:21:

* PeaceDeathS, about a pair of devices is not thought. With one means will not operate such a system?

nerd74 @ 10.03.20, 20:21*
in a small town it does not seem to me to deal with this

Engaged everywhere. It's a question of time.

nerd74 @ 10.03.20, 20:21*
With one means will not operate such a system?

Will not be. You need a linkup of the two devices. One is the access point - another client.

* PeaceDeathS, if this is illegal, then why these access points in the official sale in stores?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 10.11.20, 10:45