Jyn , Thank you for the topic,
Now it is easy off-topic here, you can grind,
without loading the main theme :)

p.s. Where to send a request to join?
Without taking leaderboard?
Basi1io- Android, iOS

Post has been editedBasi1io - 26.06.13, 10:02

Rep: (22)
June, probably worth adding to cap a link to the main thread.

Rep: (31)
dlsm @ 26.06.2013, 11:02*
should be added to the header link on the main thread.

And in my opinion it was immediately (see. Cap)?
Dzhyn @ 26.06.2013, 10:42*
Club game lovers PREFERENCE
Discussion of games on the Android platform " | Discussion of games on iOS platform "

ps The truth is not clear why the "iOS" written in English, and "Android" suddenly in Russian?

Post has been editedBasi1io - 26.06.13, 10:11

Rep: (44)
Well, Todi "Oh" :)))

Pochemuk- Android

However, I do not know that there can be such a grind, which is not there. Is that the screen to be measured, one sloppy layout: D

I was thinking ... hang on any unnecessary developers not directly related to the improvement of the application - is to spray their time and energy. At the same time some things you can try to write themselves. That is, if someone understands programmers' case. I, however, got stuck at the level of 20 years ago. But, as Karych of "Smeshariki", "I'll help you I'll manage!" : D

Here, for example, the log parser and export to other formats. The program is simple, but the skills needed parsers. As well as knowledge of HTML / CSS, if html envelope.

Rep: (50)
Club - it's good;)
MK69 - Android

Rep: (1735)
Write me please. Old fan Prefecture, since student days.

offer informationfrom this post
or link to this post to place a cap on this topic.

Dzhyn @ 27.06.2013, 07:33*
it is already there?

Yesterday was not, and this morning has not opened his eyes apparently :)
Dzhyn @ 27.06.2013, 07:33*
How do you play at cards

Yes here and play ... :)
While here "2 students" about 100 win ...
Now here I finally bought Premium (Travel not much like long ... long ...)
left to play in uchebke higher ...

Rep: (39)
And I take the club?
2kon- Android.

Post has been edited2kon - 27.06.13, 12:10

In search of the elusive bugrod-naz 'But I remember one bullet yesterday (uchebka; Rostovka-15, sharpie - left, graduate student - right).
Graduate student irreplaceable assistant
Attached Image

Graduate student irreplaceable assistant, 2
Attached Image

Why vistoval sharpie?
Attached Image

A bullet to play fair, without replay.

Post has been edited2kon - 27.06.13, 13:01

2kon @ 27.06.2013, 13:43*
sharpie - left, graduate student

Eats, Blogs ...
The pictures do not understand who is who ...
All the same, sharpie, judging by the surprise caused by the latest screenshots, and evil avatar,
is one who is left? "Little Russian" with the forelock?
A graduate student - type "Zheglov"?
2kon @ 27.06.2013, 13:43*
Why vistoval sharpie?

Then sharpie on Vista, seeing the cards of the opponent, took zero?
Smartly turned out :)

Basi1io @ 27.06.2013, 13:57*
Eats, Blogs ...
The pictures do not understand who is who ...

Schuler (Wii) on the left, a graduate student (Sharapov) on the right.
Basi1io @ 27.06.2013, 13:57*
Then sharpie on Vista, seeing the cards of the opponent, took zero?

Well, the first move was a graduate student. Vist gentlemen, poluotvetstvenny, Schuler only 1 uphill. In any case where a sharpie four bribes spotted? He's the first to say - whist, a graduate student could refuse. Or I knew that once a graduate student at the hands of three aces, one is sure to be vistovat) But two guaranteed bribes have Rounders either. As a result, he did not take any, than I was very surprised)

Post has been edited2kon - 27.06.13, 15:03

Rep: (22)
Well, if that bugs can not see, let me give you a zaposchu :)))

AI - iron, and it can be used by making "baseless" steps. Example - the recent minuscule. In the hands of the extra card was an ace of clubs, and buy the king and queen in bubyah. Two cards can carry, third left, see. Screenshot в„–1.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Kindly - minuscule played 50-50, depending on whether the opponent suit cards left to guess. But the ace without bevel caught 100%, and the king or queen to Malka - with some 99.9% probability. So AI, because it - a piece of iron, decide that I definitely throw off an ace and leave the lady. We reserve deliberately catching an ace and voila - see screenshot в„–2 -. AI selects their own and trying to hang me locomotive on tambourine. Ace demolished minuscule played by 50/50 deliberately played.

What AI weighs solutions from the point of view of probability is correct. But what he accepts chooses solutions for strict comparisons, is wrong. By kind, it would be necessary to choose one of the existing actions with the same probability with which it will work, i.e. With the ratio of the gain probability at two versions, as 90/10, you need to choose the first option with a 90% probability, and with a 10% probability - the second one. In this case, when the ratio of the probability of the winnings as 49.999 / 50.001 AI will be equally poked into one of the options, and will become more close to the real player.

dlsm @ 27.06.2013, 14:28*
What AI weighs solutions from the point of view of probability is correct. But what he accepts chooses solutions for strict comparisons, is wrong. By kind, it would be necessary to choose one of the existing actions with the same probability with which it will work, i.e. With the ratio of the gain probability at two versions, as 90/10, you need to choose the first option with a 90% probability, and with a 10% probability - the second one. In this case, when the ratio of the probability of the winnings as 49.999 / 50.001 AI will be equally poked into one of the options, and will become more close to the real player.

In fact it's not even true. We must consider several factors:

1. The probabilities of each catch hole under the condition that the second is not caught.
2. The probability that caught both holes.
3. The probabilities of locomotives of different lengths for each of the holes in p. 2.
4. The presence of interceptions postoronkah.
5. Strategy interceptions mizeryaschego ...

And so forth.

I tried to solve it in a general way, but too much scribbling - and in my handwriting even I could hardly understand sometimes. Hence - the constant slips, mistakes and lack of results.
I decided only in the particular case of the simplest:

In the hands of alignment with the holes in the two suits. Only 1 bribe can take in each leaky suit (not including the locomotive in otsushennyh suits).
After any demolition is only one hole in one of those suits.
Interception impossible or unprofitable unacceptable on religious grounds. Length of steam locomotives in both suits are the same and constant. Those. if possible locomotive is only a single length of any of the holes.

In this simplest case, the solution takes only a few lines. However, with the use of partial derivatives: D ...

denote:

P0 - The probability that none of the holes is not caught.
P1 - probability that caught the first hole and the second is not caught.
P2 - The probability that the second hole is caught and not caught first.
P12 - The probability that the two holes are caught. Then the fishers will have to guess.

So, if | P1 - P2 |>P12, the strategy mizeryaschego degenerates into pure - always have to leave a hole with the least probability.
Otherwise, it is necessary to use a mixed strategy of {0.5, 0.5}. Yes, yes ... it is equally probable, even if the holes are caught with different probabilities.

But the fishermen thus should use a more complex mixed strategy, which depends on the probability of catching, but the frequencies are not correlated, as the probability of catching these holes. And how exactly is calculated - this is not to say.

It is caused by the fact that such policies are sustainable (non-operated). Those. change its strategy by either party unilaterally will increase the MoD win (to exploit others' strategy). A pure strategy applied in marriage, which in this case are exploited. As it has been shown in this example with pictures.

Interesting conclusions follow from this:

{7 8 9 10} {7 8 9 10} {8} T {K} - always endure worms and catch always tambourine.
{7 8 9 10} {7 8 9 10 9} {} {} T K - demolish brood or worm + tambourine with equal frequencies. Catch the tambourine with the probability seems to 3/4 (or 2/3 - I do not remember), and worms with the rest.

On Gamblere it discussed not too long ago:
https://www.gambler.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=503067
https://www.gambler.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=503126
Prada, the water there is also complete. Just as the creator of "algorithm" catching schitet all demolitions are equally probable. A second vehicle, in contrast, believes it is necessary to bear always fishing hole more likely.

Post has been editedPochemuk - 27.06.13, 14:16

By the picture, "Why sharpie vistoval":

2kon @ 27.06.2013, 13:59*
where four bribes sharpie spotted?

If the mind, the play there was to remain "no one." Schuler is not guilty. Sharapov that darken and hell knows what willfully ... I suppose with clubs went?

P.S. However, he is guilty. Once whist gentlemen, it was necessary not to pursue their own, which is not much. A zapasovat - have more good ...

Post has been editedPochemuk - 27.06.13, 16:38

Rep: (101)
We would also like the logic is not the last. Still believe in 1.3 :) Lev Natanson sent us sortsy 2.44 + some fixes in the general logic + will still fix for clever who bought 10. So that version should get the most powerful of all.

AndroidDev @ 27.06.2013, 17:10*
+ Some fixes to common logic

But such behavior is sharper on the gentlemen will be fixed a Vista?

In fact, if it Rostovka, if leave to play without one:

1. Schuler Vista Postgraduate folds. Prepared by 7 whist.
2. Schuler whist, whist graduate student. Take 1: 4 bribes. Schuler gets 4 whist. PhD student - 10.
3. Schuler passes, Graduate VISTA. Everyone gets to 7 whist.
4. Schuler passes, graduate student passes, Schuler returns whist. Schuler receives all 14 whist, Graduate - 0.

As you can see, a graduate student vistovat profitable. A Schuler, means will have to choose between pp 2 and 3. And he has pasnut to earn 7 whist, instead of 4. But if Postgraduate too pasnet, the Schuler return whist and get everything.

And if Postgraduate vistanet with his strong card, the face-down in general have a chance to release a game that was made :)

Post has been editedPochemuk - 27.06.13, 16:27

Rep: (1292)
Oh, what a club we had, at last, I'll be able to play on a mobile Prefecture: yahoo:
Once developers are lit and thenAndroidDev Thanks for a great game! I look forward to exit the on-line version. Good luck to you!

Well, in the club would do well to enroll: blush:
dem0na(Dem0na) - android

Rep: (101)
Pochemuk @ 27.06.2013, 14:21*
But such behavior is sharper on the gentlemen will be fixed a Vista?

Roughly speaking, that is:
1) Upgrade to 2.44
2) Improved logic for whist in the open and Misery for all levels of players (for now at 1.2.6 added a small fix for Mizera). It will be necessary to test, Lev said that may be considered for longer than usual, but he still will optimize it.
3) The trick to order a 10 fans.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 20:21