> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Recover data from internal memory

Rep: (68)
Recover data from internal memory

Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 P7500
OS and firmware: Android 4

Description of the problem:
Tell me, how can I restore user data (photos, videos, etc.) from the internal memory of the tablet?

PS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500, a password is set on it (not graphic, not a pin) cannot be removed by all possible means. Now the tablet has CWM recovery v.6.0.1.5 installed, the data section is mounted. If I can not remove the password, I will do a wipe after which I will need to restore the data stored in the internal memory!

PSR: I did not find the answer on the forum (

� A proven way to recover deleted data from the device’s internal memory: Data recovery from internal memory (Post # 23310169)
пїЅ For the 64-bit version of Windows: Recover data from internal memory (Post # 25940872)
пїЅ And another way: Recover data from internal memory (Post mad_maxon # 37973807)
пїЅ If there is a problem with nc, when it creates a file of zero size Recover data from internal memory (Post mrdime # 27291183)
пїЅ Getting the image of the internal memory without a netcat
Recover data from internal memory (Post LKA_ # 68516356)
пїЅ Instructions for creating a dump section. Recover data from internal memory (Post sergentum # 56571359)
пїЅ Instructions for working with the dump.
Recover data from internal memory (Post ne4d # 56911551)
пїЅ Instructions for recovering data from a non-working devicefor MTK(tested on HT3 prov1.1.3 MTK 6735.)
Data recovery from internal memory (Post noy1970 # 58784487)
пїЅ Instructions with Cygwin (tested on LG G2)
Recovering data from internal memory (Post turbo1121 # 61582358)
пїЅ Article onsavagemessiahzine.com:
How to recover deleted photos and other files on your smartphone.

Post has been editedRu4kin - 26.03.18, 08:41
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (5)
Happened! After the lines
adb forward tcp: 5555 tcp: 5555
adb shell
entered the team
su
(before the line / system / bin / busybox nc -l -p 5555 -e / system / bin / busybox dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0)
It worked without any recovery, after the usual loading of the tablet! : clap:

BAS-B
Well, I didn’t work right away either, though I’ve never indicated su

Post has been edited18504 - 30.08.13, 00:39

Rep: (4)
does not work :(

Attached Image

help is needed...

After 10 points, the author continues all the actions, leaving the recovery running or restarting the tablet?
What is the essence of mounting from under the recovery?

when copying an image after a simple download, pv progress is not visible, nothing is written in the consoles, the file is zero ...: /

Post has been editedfriendly_panda - 06.09.13, 13:06

Rep: (0)
Galaxy tab P7300, all according to the instructions - it turned out, the output was an image of a dump, the largest section.
But the pictures have so far not been able to recover, perhaps in another area of ​​memory lay, you need to dump the remaining sections ...

friendly_panda @ 09/06/2013, 14:01*
After 10 points, the author continues all the actions, leaving the recovery running or restarting the tablet?
What is the essence of mounting from under the recovery?

Yes, the recovery must be running, all partitions must be mounted.

when copying an image after a simple download, pv progress is not visible, nothing is written in consoles, the file is zero

I was exactly like that, until I mounted the partitions in rekoveri!

Errors occur in recovery:
when mounting a USB OTG Drive at / sdcard -Error mounting / dev / block / sda1 on / sdcard!
when mounting as USB storage -E: Unable to open ums lunfile (No such file or directory)
Attached Image

from hereit follows that it is necessary to connect as a medical device .. how to do it in recovery?

VHDtool does not want to convert (
Tell me what to do?

Errors occur in recovery: when mounting a USB OTG Drive at / sdcard - Error mounting / dev / block / sda1 on / sdcard! When mounting as USB storage - E: Unable to open ums lunfile (No such file or directory)

Wash enough to mount the section "data"

Buntegnade @ 09/08/2013, 15:14*
Errors occur in recovery: when mounting a USB OTG Drive at / sdcard - Error mounting / dev / block / sda1 on / sdcard! When mounting as USB storage - E: Unable to open ums lunfile (No such file or directory)

And what is the problem that writes? Copied VHDtool.exe in the folder C: \ cygwin \ MyTab and C: \ cygwin \ bin?

Rep: (1)
Many thanks to user 18504! The article is admirable. I also express my thanks to lascorpio, because, indeed, the bussybox on gt-p5100 defaulted to me in xbin. Nothing worked yet and each block was created with a size from 55 to 58 bytes, until I
/ system / xbin / busybox nc -l -p 5555 -e / system / xbin / busybox dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0

did not login under su

Rep: (2)
I will supplement the post with my experience, a little complicated by the fact that the computer does not see the tablet Samsung TAB2. Comrade lost pictures in the internal memory after resetting to factory settings.
After a week of manipulations in the terminal of the device, attempts to throw a 5GB dump onto mounted NTFS flash drives, stumbled uponWiFi ADB

Computer and tablet should be connected to the same wi-fi router.
The commands in the cygwin console will change a bit.

In the first cygwin window:

adb connect ip address: 5555
adb shell
su
nc -l -p 5550 -e dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0

ip-address - is written on the tablet screen when you turn on WiFi ADB
instead of 5550 there can be any free port
mmcblk0 - block name may be different

in the second cygwin window:

cd / mytab
nc ip address 5550 | pv -i 0.5> mmcblk0.raw

after converting to VhdTool mounted on Windows XP usingImDisk Virtual Disk Driver

2nd way a bit simpler, no need to install bulky cygwin on pc.
It all starts with the same:
1. Get ROOT on the device.
2. Install BusyBox and Terminal Emulator
3. Format the microSD of the desired size in NTFS using HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool (attached).
4. We insert into the device and mount withParagon NTFS & HFS +.
5. In the terminal we write
dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0 of = / mnt / extSdCard / mmcblk0.img

where mmcblk0 is the name of the memory block, there may be another number, it depends on the device model,
/ mnt / extSdCard / - the path to the mounted external flash drive, shown in Paragon NTFS & HFS +

wait from half an hour to several hours, you can periodically go to the flash drive device in the device, watch the file size. When the process is over, the active command line will be displayed in the terminal. Then you can insert the USB flash drive into the PC and mount the resulting file in the ImDisk Virtual Disk Driver. Having done a quick format, you can begin to restore files using Recuva or similar programs.

Attached files

Attached fileHPUSBDiskrusFOX.sfx.exe(139.6 KB)

Post has been editedser1983 - 23.09.13, 10:41

Rep: (2)
forgot to add, to find out / path / name of the desired section there is a command
adb shell df

Rep: (8)
How on HTC One x + do the same? I have partitions mounted in CWM, but the ADB is not connected, the drivers are all installed, and so I can not mount it - the output file is zero. what to do?

ser1983 @ 09/23/2013, 09:59*
The 2nd method is a bit simpler, you do not need to install bulky cygwin on a PC.
It all starts with the same:
1. Get ROOT on the device.
2. Install BusyBox and Terminal Emulator
3. Format the microSD of the desired size in NTFS using HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool (attached).
4. We insert it into the device and mount it using Paragon NTFS & HFS +.
5. In the terminal we write
Code
dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0 of = / mnt / extSdCard / mmcblk0.img
where mmcblk0 is the name of the memory block, there may be another number, it depends on the device model,
/ mnt / extSdCard / - the path to the mounted external flash drive, shown in Paragon NTFS & HFS +

wait from half an hour to several hours, you can periodically go to the flash drive device in the device, watch the file size. When the process is over, the active command line will be displayed in the terminal. Then you can insert the USB flash drive into the PC and mount the resulting file in the ImDisk Virtual Disk Driver. Having done a quick format, you can begin to restore files using Recuva or similar programs.

Can this method to the P3100? I do not understand what to write in the terminal line, since command showing blocks does not work ...

Animal: TAB 2 GT-P3100

Guys, I lost my native IMEI and installed a fake 0040000 .... etc.
there was a thought to restore the native efs folder which, as I understand it, will return my own.
if it’s not real, tell me right away, but I would like to try, the main hitch in the terminal commands, did according to the instructions in the header, but stopped
team:
adb shell
su
find / dev / block / platform / -name 'mmc *' -exec fdisk -l {} \;>/sdcard/list_of_gnex_partitions.txt
I understand that for each device its own nuances.
then tried method number 2 fromser1983
stalled on adb shell df code I want to see the system partition and restore.
All software is installed and all rights are obtained, please only supervise or hints on the code of your device.
All responded, thank you!

Rep: (16)
DIXgigant @ 10/06/2013, 15:15*
Can this method to the P3100? I do not understand what to write in the terminal line, since command showing blocks does not work ...

in fact, you can apply the method for any routine Android device

Who can tell where to find a list of commands for the terminal, to understand what to enter on your device?

Rep: (18)
Friends, I have a Sony Xperia Z. I understand very badly, I hope you can tell me. I do everything according to the instructions. But at the stage:

11.Connect the tablet to the computer.

12. Go to the folder C: \ cygwin and run the file Cygwin.bat then enter the following text line by line

First of all, Win 7 64 writes that it does not find firewood
Picture

and secondly, that apparently a consequence, cygwin writeserror: device not found
Picture

--
1. Did USB debugging andgot root
2. InstalledCWM recovery v4 at .67 and .244. For a blocked bootloader
3. The rest was done clearly according to the instructions from 3 to 10 points.

Tell me, please, what is wrong?

Rep: (18)
In general, I rummaged and was able to upload blocks via ftp. First, I uploaded mmcblk0, which was 14.7 GB, then in turn, all that were smaller. Wool through Recuva and Filerecovery Professional. I did not find a single personal photo. All that it finds is screensavers and official wallpapers of native firmware.

What else can you do? Could not the pictures completely disappear without a trace.

prehistory:
- Sony Xperia Z, untouched by hacks, was updated over the air by an officially updated update. After that, stopped catching the network.
- Having not thought of it, I reloaded the firmware via usb using the official software. Thus removing all personal data. The problem with the network is not solved.
- I scored while on the problem with the network and trying to recover pictures. After flashing, I installed a bit of software (like BusyBox) and try not to touch the phone again so that the memory does not overwrite.

Rep: (16)
kazibo @ 10/08/2013, 12:06*
What else can you do?

If deleted by flashing, the files unfortunately do not return. he himself tried to do something for a week. maybe FSB secret services can only recover))))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 8:41