> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

WIBR + WIfi BRuteforce hack | [HD] Generating WEP / WPA / WPA2 keys to all Wi-Fi points

Rep: (25)
WIBR + WIfi BRuteforce hack
Version: 2.5.0

Last update of the program in the header:29.07.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Generate WEP / WPA / WPA2 keys to all Wi-Fi points.

Video instruction
Description:
Generate WEP / WPA / WPA2 keys to all Wi-Fi points.
1. Bruteforce - key generator configured by you.
2. Dictionary - Dictionary with pre-installed keys.

Designed for both smartphones and tablets.
In "root" accessNOT need : happy:

Transfer :
WIBR + This is an advanced application for testing network security. This application is not FALSE, it really works, and with it you can get access to the Wi-Fi network if it uses a weak password. This application supports queuing, custom dictionaries, head-on generator and advanced control! The application supports two types of test:

Dictionary - uses passwords from a predefined list one by one. Do not be disappointed if the password is not found, it simply means that this password was not in the dictionary. However, if someone has installed, say, the key "12345678" or "password", it will be detected. This supports imports of versions of your own dictionaries, so you are no longer limited to pre-installed dictionaries!

- Test "bruteforce" - You can choose the alphabet, the length of the password, and the application will try all combinations of characters in the alphabet. Of course, this is complete madness, because the number of combinations grows exponentially from a long password. Therefore, the application supports a custom alphabet and mask. If you know that the password begins with "hacker" and two numbers, you can set the hacker mask [x] [x] and select the alphabet of numbers. The application will try all passwords, such as "hacker00", "hacker01" and up to "hacker99"!

From the above written, I would say that this application is nothing more than an assistant in critical and difficult moments in our life: lol:
The application is updated quite often, the author monitors his creation.
Dictionaries

Russian interface: Not
Minimal android version support:4.0.3
Developer: AURADESIGNCZ
Homepage: http://auradesign.cz/en/portfolio/wibr/
Google Play: missing
YouTube videos: Instructions for the program
Attention:
Antivirus application is defined as a virus, although it is not.

1. The developer warns that hacking someone else's network -illegally! Remember this.
2. The approximate speed of the program is 8 keys / minute due to the shortcomings of the android system itself.
3.Please note that WIBR will change the password to the selected network. This means that your device will try to connect to a Wi-Fi point with a password that WIBR has stopped at.
4. The application does not work correctly on kitkat and jealy bean. As one of the options to use it.WIBR + WIfi BRuteforce hack (Post # 31525375)

How to pack your dictionary into the program:
Open the application as a zip archive, go to the folder along the wayres / raw and there are three dictionaries, we replace them with ours with the same name and pack them without compression, then sign with ZipSigner and all

Video review and instructions for adding dictionaries: WIBR + WIfi BRuteforce hack (Post aslamdudaev # 44218409)

Download:
Version: 2.5.0 WIBR + WIFI BRUTEFORCE HACK (MINECRAFTMODER)
Version: 2.3.0 WIBR + WIfi BRuteforce hack (Fast Freedom. # 53155804)
Version: 2.3.0 Lite mod Message # 1669, author DoSer636
Version: 2.3.23 Mod WIBR + WIfi BRuteforce hack (Post furniel # 62424727)
Version: 2.3.0 Ukr mod Post # 1855 by DeLyDreamer

Past versions
Version: 2.3.0 Rus Mod WIBR + WIfi BRuteforce hack (Post ElenaIva # 53186807)
Version: 2.2.0 Clone Mod WIBR + WIfi BRuteforce hack (Post Aleksey_52 # 55531055)
Version: 2.2.0 UA WIBR + WIfi BRuteforce hack (Post DreamerProgrammer # 69930484)
Dictionaries with calendar dates from 1950 to 2014 + quick dictionary: WIBR + WIfi BRuteforce hack (Post # 31819322)
More dictionaries WIBR + WIfi BRuteforce hack (Post AliansBasilYT # 80216935)

Version: 2.2.0 mod WIBR + WIfi BRuteforce hack (Post # 37435759)
Version: 2.0.0 WIBR + WIfi BRuteforce hack (Post # 35431339)
Wibr + 1.0.33 RUS WIBR + WIfi BRuteforce hack (Post # 23213255)
Version: 1.0.33
Attached fileWIBR-1.0.33.apk(154.71 KB)
(The license check works. Before installation it is recommended to disconnect from the Internet. Take into account.)
Attached fileWIBR-1.0.33-UnLicense.apk(154.71 KB)

Attached fileWIBR + .v.1.0.33.b.33.crk.LVL.Auto.Removed.apk(155.14 KB)

(Without a license. Like ..)
Attached fileWIBR-1.0.32.apk(154.7 KB)

Attached fileWIBR-1.0.31.apk(154.71 KB)

Attached fileWIBR-1.0.28.apk(154.65 KB)

Attached fileWIBR1.0.27.apk(154.59 KB)

Attached fileWIBR1.0.25.apk(154.56 KB)

Attached fileWIBR1.0.22.apk(154.49 KB)

Attached fileWIBR1.0.16.apk(153.55 KB)

Attached fileWIBR.apk(153.01 KB)

Post has been editediMiKED - 29.07.20, 13:06
Reason for editing: Update: New version 2.5.0 WIBR + WIFI BRUTEFORCE HACK

Rep: (2123)
Buddy, you forgot to add a completely unimportant feature to the header, namely:
Please note that the WIBR will change the password for the selected network. It is impossible to get this password back. If you are testing, your password will be lost.

Buddy, you forgot to add a completely unimportant feature to the header, namely:

Added by.

Posted on 06/24/2013, 17:13:

MINECRAFT,
There is nothing supernatural and unacceptable in the permissions of the program =)

MINECRAFT,
I do not advise much to wait.

Easy to passwords impossible - yes, hack.
A bit harder, up to 15 characters long - yes, it will crack, but longer.
Very complicated - yes, it hacks. Wait until next year: lol:

Post has been editedHibry - 24.06.13, 17:27

Rep: (169)
Hmm, I wonder. Yes, and most likely the more powerful the iron, the faster there will be a password. That is, with adreno 200, you can search for a password super complex for 100 years, and on game 4 or snap 800 only 37 years 7 months 4 days 9 hours 1 min. . ;)

MINECRAFT,
: beee:
Dictionaries in the program contain default passwords.
I turned off the electricity, went for a walk in another quarter.

Attached Image

Rep: (2123)
I honestly by virtue
Please note that WIBR will change the password for the selected network.
I do not really understand the need for this program. It is like a pass on the router, climbed with a password change, everything that hung on the router immediately fell off, the gunner makes a reset, changes the pass to $ $ (*) _ $)% ($ * ($) $)% _ $ B, and let's goodbye)) What for?

zlobix
You did not understand correctly.
Android every time it connects, it changes the password. I, OURSELVES, not in the router. -_-
For example, the android tries to connect with the password "12345678", after a few seconds it will do the same operation, but with the password "1234abcd".

Rep: (1)
I have a tablet with android 4.1.1. I patched the LuckyPatcher program, chose the victim. The tablet lies and picks up a password at a speed of 0 passwords per minute.
There is simply no selection ...

Post has been editedFosskee - 24.06.13, 19:19

Rep: (115)
FoSSkee, absolutely the same. free / pro version, no difference. The first time I broke 69 passwords and I got bored and didn't break.

Rep: (301)
It's easier to go to your neighbor and ask the password for his wi-fi than stupidly wait for hacking.

Rep: (21)
0 out of 2184 hangs incomprehensibly, does not go further, what happened?

daron9, perhaps you are far from the router itself.
Today faced it.
It happens, it hangs on "getting the ip address .." - protection of the router, possibly mac filtering.

Well, sometimes a simple restart of the program helps: rolleyes:

Do I need internet enabled? Dictionaries are already in this program?

Rep: (28)
Requests a license to buy

At the request of the members of the forum)))) Pick up the header, especially this version is new) Newer than on the forum + license is cut out

Attached files

Attached fileWIBR + .v.1.0.17.b.17.crk.LVL.Extreme.Removed.apk(154 KB)

Not cut out. Moreover, my patcher does not break.

Good news, I explained everything to the developer and he said that today he will post a working version)

Attached images
Attached Image

New version, htc one x + everything does not work (

Attached files

Attached fileWIBR + .v.1.0.22.b.22.crk.LVL.Extreme.Removed.apk(154.96 KB)

Rep: (2)
funny works! Slowly true but it works! The license has been deleted by the patcher. In the wai-fay settings on the anroid, all available points should be deleted and run this program and in ..... year ... or 5 years, it has selected a code! but the joke is that it is working! I have Android 4.0.3

Rep: (2)
screenshots

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06.02.21, 02:02