Semi-Restore for iOS 5.0-9.1 | Restoring iOS-devices c preservation jailbreak

Rep: (255)
Attached Image

Version: 1.0.4

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

With a long (active) use of jailbreak, Apple gadgets start to work much slower. This is due to a greater extent with the installation of tweaks, which load the RAM itself. In this case, the Semi-Restore utility will be useful, allowing you to restore the current firmware version without losing the jailbreak.

With each new firmware, Apple reduces the possibility of creating software solutions for hacking the device, forcing the user to upgrade to the latest version of iOS, which usually cannot be hacked.

The Semi-Restore program allows you to recover a hacked device with a jailbreak, while remaining on the current firmware version. The utility cleans the system of excess debris, while restoring it almost to the factory settings. This is not a complete reset, because in this case the firmware would be updated to the latest version.

The work of the system recovery utility takes no more than ten minutes. To start the process, you only need to connect the gadget to the PC, open the program and press the only available button in it. After starting the process, backup copies of files will be created, garbage and software will be removed, which will inhibit the OS operation, and Cydia will be installed.

What Semi-Restore does:
  • Removes all packages from Cydia.
  • Corrects problems with the file host.
  • Removes all user data.
  • Corrects permissions.
  • Solves problems with activation.
  • Fixes bugs with iMessage / FaceTime.
  • Eliminates problems with the launch of the security mode.
  • Reinstalls Cydia.
What Semi-Restore does not do:
  • Does not update the iOS version.
  • Does not downgrade iOS.
  • Does not remove jailbreak
  • Does not jailbreak iOS.
  • Does not fix damaged system files.
Semi-Restore works with all devices on the operating system iOS 5.0-9.1

Requirements:
If you have problems opening Semi-Restore on Windows, install the packageVisual C ++ 2010 Redistributableand run the program as administrator.

Mini FAQ
A: Can I upgrade from firmware X to firmware Y using Semi-Restore?
Q: No, you can only restore the current firmware.

A: Do I need SHSH or APTickets to recover?
Q: No, since this is not a full recovery and it is at the user level, it does not require SHSH.

Project home page: http://semi-restore.com

Video instruction

Download:
Attached fileSemiRestore9-Windows-1.0.4.zip(1.18 MB)
Attached fileSemiRestore9-macOS-1.0.4-3.zip(389.82 KB)
Attached fileSemiRestore9-Linux-1.0.4.tar.gz(206.6 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedT0ugh - 17.04.17, 22:14
Reason for editing: Update version

Rep: (41)
I meant to make a clean phone on 9.0.2 with untied aiklaud, for transfer to the new owner

To transfer to the new owner, before all manipulations with the iPhone, simply exit iCloud in the iPhone settings and delete this device.on iCloud site in settingsandremove from "Find iPhone"

Rep: (0)
* Jellal
It's a pity that for Semirestore up to ios 10.2 does not work on Windows or Mac :-( (so far only with all devices on iOS 5.0-9.1 operating system).
The problem is that I have Ios 9.3.1. Semirestore does not plow on Windows - I hope they will update the program to work with iOS 9+ and higher on Windows or MAC.

Post has been editedAnryrf - 23.04.18, 10:40

Rep: (10)
Gone Cydia because of my curves hands (removed some not the tweak), the file system is not adequately visible anywhere really and deb not install when trying to make a jailbreak for the new writes that he was standing while the application through iTools install any, I would like to know how this thing is possible to fix something with help of this program, namely, to restore Jail to its original state, by means of its cleaning and the installation of new or could happen anywhere and it is better not to take risks such as (unnecessarily. I'm afraid to lose the ability to install applications ), iphone 4s ios 7.1.1.

Rep: (6)
I cleaned everything like but writes to execute activation failed to restore the phone and install the latest ios! tin pancake

After resetting via semi-restore, I want to reset the device again, but only through the settings! Hang on an apple?)))

Post has been editedcmonneax7 - 22.11.18, 17:39

Rep: (156)
Hang on an apple?

Should)))
Nirotub @ 06/23/13, 08:33*
Does not remove jailbreak

Read the cap, please.
;)

Rep: (26)
I had 400 programs and games on the phone, after the Semester, they began to weigh 0 and are not deleted at all, they are not on the home screen, but they are in file managers, such as ayTuls, plus the settings of these programs in the iPhone Settings. How to remove them?

PS: after updating the sidia or after cleaning iCleaner Pro everything became normal

Post has been editedJimmm2000 - 07.03.19, 09:19

Hello everybody! IPhone 4s such problems can someone tell me how to fix, 1) when you call usually with headphones can not hear me, I hear include loud I start to hear, 2) sensor starts sometimes live their lives and on the keyboard do not work letters and above it and below it the band does not work and 3) is switched off even at full battery even though you check your balance incoming call goes well, turn on the transmission of data is also switched off. Tell me what can be done?

Rep: (37)
Optimist_13 @ 26.07.16, 03:07*
From caps, download the last version (eighth), who with the launch of the problem

I confirm.9 version stubbornly did not want to run on Windows 7 x64, iTunes 12.01. downloaded SemiRestore8-Windows-1.0.4.zip (1,09 MB) and discharge took place normally. The truth remains call history (without contact) and blank headers tweaks in the Preferences, but it is easy to clean iCleaner .

Rep: (136)
If the owner of forgotten passwords from Akka, he will lose? iOS 5

Post has been editedIvanTimashkov - 05.11.19, 10:18

Rep: (156)
IvanTimashkov @ 05.11.19, 10:18*
If the owner of forgotten passwords from Akka, he will lose? iOS 5

Not.

You here.

: party:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/06/20, 15:32