WIFI | discussion, problem solving

Rep: (2186)
Wi-Fi Questions / Answers
Selection of network equipment | Setting up networks, Internet access and network equipment | Guide Networks and Equipment
Attached Image
Theme Rules
  • Do not break spelling, write correctly.
  • Do not distribute unverified or false information!
  • Messages violatingForum RulesandRules section "My computer"will be deleted!
  • Do not impose your opinion - just recommend!
  • When answering the topic justify your answer. Otherwise, the message can be regarded as stuffing posts and deleted! And the author of the post is punished in accordance withRules section "My Computer"
  • Warez software for PC, as well as the OS itself, is forbidden on the forum!

5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.

5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture.

Wi-Fi: unobvious nuances (for example, home network)
Why wifi doesn't work well and how to fix it | Part 2
There are more links
Connectify (PC) virtual Wi-Fi access point
Local network between PDA and PC via wi-fi
Carrier Access Point Bandwidth Testing

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 07.08.19, 20:19

Rep: (0)
Help in this voprose.Kak use PDA HTC Touch 3g as an access point to the netbook via wifi? Inet on PDA 3g utel Ukraine constantly tired to Use a cord, explain how the kettle ustnovit connection between the PDA and netbook poshagovo.Zaranee thank you so much.

Rep: (8)
mmaksimm @ 6.5.10, 17:54*
Help in this voprose.Kak use PDA HTC Touch 3g as an access point to the netbook via wifi? Inet on PDA 3g utel Ukraine constantly tired to Use a cord, explain how the kettle ustnovit connection between the PDA and netbook poshagovo.Zaranee thank you so much.

WMWifiRouter
Customizable easy. Not right - write, prompt.

Post has been editedMotorheart - 06.05.10, 20:10

Hello. I have a problem: wifi on the laptop dell 1525 - Broadcom 802.11g router and ASUS wl-520gc connect only when they are within less than one meter from each other, and the whole apartment shows that the signal is excellent. Other devices without problems cling to the router, regardless of the distance. What could be the problem?

M
Check outForum Rules!
4.5. Creating duplicate messages and topics is prohibited.

Admonishment

Post has been editedDr @ ko_n - 01.06.10, 22:34

Imeetsa laptop sony vgn-cr21sr smartphone sony ericsson p1i. : Happy:
Suddenly I wanted to go to internet from your phone, use the internet on a laptop. : Sveta:
Please tell me how to do it? : Blush:

Post has been editedDr @ ko_n - 30.06.10, 13:24
Reason for editing: Help blAndinke, connect the laptop and smart on wifi

Rep: (19)
Can help description here: _http://i-on.ru/LabArticle/4454/

miig75 @ 30.6.10, 2:17*

Thank you, I will try to set up for this instruction. : Thank_you:

Rep: (467)
I use the internet on a laptop.

As the laptop is connected to the internet?

Mr. BlackStar,
vydelenka

Rep: (467)
Ma.ru. $ I,

Read it heretopic

So try to set up:

Post has been editedMr. Blackstar - 01.07.10, 06:19

Recently acquired Chinese plashentnikom (just for fun poigratsya), decided to him to connect to WIFI through staffing service WINDOWS 7 computer to computer, not get my device this network does not see or sees but does not connect (just do a network, it is), the point of sale skazli that it should be my device can connect only to an access point, advised to create an access point on the computer. found articlehttp://ru.intel.com/business/community/ind...;showentry=1126Tried to do on it did not work, as I understand the reason for the built-in WIFI adapter INTEL because they have some sort of their own artful system setup of the access point.
PS. tried to use Connectify does not create an access point, creates the same network only computer to computer. Can anyone advise me WHAT CAN will be very grateful !!!!
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!

Rep: (99)
faust_094 @ 30.10.2010, 00:07*
PS. tried to use Connectify does not create an access point, creates the same network only computer to computer. Can anyone advise me WHAT CAN will be very grateful !!!!

Try to adjust Conectify ka written here:Create a wireless home network without an access point

Rep: (3)
bought today Acer ASPIRE 5742G-374G50, have not really sat down to him want to connect to the Internet immediately.

Houses have BB with a simple USB ADSL modemphoto 1 photo 2. How do I connect it with noutom? Thought for Wi fi, bought a router D-link DIR-320 came home remembered that the modem only 2 sockets, one for the phone and he razetki yusb. As I understand it to connect this router to my modem does not work, to distribute ADSL-Net with BB on laptop on Wi-Fi, right? (I need another quick-disconnect couplings on the modem?)
Who can give a reference to the FAQ which describes how to make friends when I BB and Nout if not for wi-fi in what way? Or you just need to buy a new ADSL modem, then what? Should not buy a router? ..

Post has been editedbartus - 14.11.10, 00:45

Rep: (134)
Bartus,
And damn, do you have no modem access point) If you can change it to D-link DSL-2600U or similar (modem access point). If you buy the tune as follows:
USB ADSL clean. Stick a telephone cable to the D-link. BB connects to it via Lan network card, if available, if not, I would have bought. Or can for wi-fi to connect with beech. According umolchchaniyu butet the unprotected network. Turn on the router.
In the address bar of your browser write 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 mb
Name: admin password: admin or blank
On the Advanced Setup (WAN) tab harvest ADD pre prowess, other configurations are possible there will be.
VPI, VCI if you do not know check with the provider. Further. Choose PPPoE. Further.
PPP Username: Username that gave Provider
PPP Password: Password
Next, Next, the Save

Then, on the Wireless tab, click Security
wpa-psk
tkip
and enter the password on the wi-fi to the left have not connected WPA Pre-Shared Key:
save.
Those items that did not say do not change.
Overload the router. With beech are looking for network input the password (WPA Pre-Shared Key) and connect.

After this adjustment to the Internet will connect the access point. (It will be on the network round the clock) And on the access point will be giving away the Internet who is connected to it.

If you can not exchange it to do so.
The computer must be a network card Lan.
Connecting D-link DIR-320 and Comp. complex-Lan>Internet router port.
The modem is switched on and connected to the Internet.
Share the task of internet computer on the network card and router Lan computer picks the internet and will be able to distribute its beech.
The router will only need to put a password. By analogy, as I wrote above (wpa-psk-tkip)
In order to share the. You go into the properties of a network card or mb connection, which was created by your modem when you install the driver.
The tab further. Put a checkmark in Allow another computer to use the Internet connection of the computer. And reboot the computer and the router. Connect to the Internet. Poidee on the router must also appear Internet, connect with beech to the router, check the Internet. But this version will have to keep the computer turned on.
Clearly on this videohttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/624906/WiFi_share.mp4
Since 17sek 1m 30s 1m

Post has been editedHunter1986 - 14.11.10, 12:14

Hunter1986
on another site I was advised to buy another ADSL modem with an Ethernet port to connect it to a router and distribute Internet on Wi-Fi. Is it worth it?
And still I can not install the router itself from the disk, there is a step 3 or 4 do not remember writing that pull power from the ADSL modem (and my no supply it to a computer connected via yusb only) then unplug the network cable (such as a phone jack) of the modem and plug it into the router (?? where he's less quick-disconnect couplings?) Then ask yourself, connect the power to the router even though it was not the first step to understand ustanovke..nichego. After all, if I do not set the router itself, and then distribute Nitsche can not.
quick-disconnect couplings photo adsl
Photo quick-disconnect couplings router
Is ADSL port (the modem) and of Internet (on a router) are the same?

Rep: (134)
Bartus,
During installation, it is assumed that you have a modem with Lan output, rather than USB (USB in your case, and there is power) when the modem USB output it means that the installation of a virtual network card will be done.
bartus @ 14.11.2010, 17:22*
Is ADSL port (the modem) and of Internet (on a router) are the same?

Yes.
I understand they offer to buy it and install from the disk assumes the presence of:
Attached Image
I recommend to buy similar, first extra modems will not, and adjust 100%:
Attached Image

SAMS and no help)

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedsadef - 01.12.10, 00:58

Zdravstvuyt friends !!!
I have to you this question here, there netbuy Toshiwa nb305 which installed operating sistmy windows 7 prof, to it connected the network cable to the Internet.
stelat need of the netbook wi-fi router so I could enjoy through wi-fi phone htc desire

Rep: (132)
connectify
http://www.connectify.me/

I'm sorry, I certainly saw this option, well, I did not understand how to configure it with an English very bad (((

Rep: (186)
susskijj

1. Doing an Internet connection (via cable) public:
"Control Center Network and Sharing" ->"Change adapter settings" ->"Your connection to an Internet" ->"Properties" ->"Access" ->expose all the checkboxes and "connection to your home network" - a wireless connection.
2. Cases Wifi network between COMP:
"Control Center Network and Sharing" ->"Manage wireless networks" ->"Add" ->"Create a network computer - the computer" ->Entering the network name (any), encryption (better than WEP, so as not to split hairs with a password), and password (can be 5 digits). ->"Next" and wait the creation of the network.

Thereafter konnektishisya with the phone to create a connection as a normal router. And do not any left, glyukanutyh prog for it.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 23.11.20, 08:54