> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Tincore Keymapper | Software for transmitting keystrokes from gamepads, mice, keyboards, etc. to the screen.

Rep: (567)
Tincore keymapper
Version: 3.7.8

Last update of the program in the header:09.08.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

To functionmost functionsprograms need root user rights.

Short description:
An application for transmitting keystrokes from gamepads, mice, keyboards and other game manipulators that work via USB or via Bluetooth.

Description:
The competition among software for transferring actions from various game manipulators to the screen of your smart devices continues to grow. Recall that first appearedSixaxis controller (its disadvantage is that it is only suitable for Playstation gamepads)then manyUSB / BT Joystick Center + Mouse & Key 2Touch Gaming (with its high price, conflicts with Lucky Patcher, frankly weak support of little-known devices and rather complicated setup), after such opportunities appeared inGamekeyboardand even iOS has acquiredBlutrol, but the struggle for the best mapper program is not over yet.
Alternative mappers: В® Game Controller 2 Touch , В® GKM Touch , В® Mobile Controller Helper , В® DroidMote in conjunction with Touch Profile Creator , BT Controller and An2an (to control another android device)

Demonstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdyQBsvWLiw
Instructions: Post # 22874945 , Customize Minecraft PE to play with mouse and keyboard , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF8gf01ZqIs , Blitz Brigade setting with keyboard and mouse
Important:if you have an application crashes, try to change the launcherNova Launcher, Paired with him the application is stable.
How to participate in beta testing

Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Tincore-developer (often present in this topic)
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...e.and.keymapper
Support page: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tincore-contact
Other useful resources

Download:
Version: 3.7.8 build 3789 Premium В® Tincore Keymapper (Post Alex0047 # 67644269)

Past versions
Version: 3.7.8 build 3788 Premium Р’В® Tincore Keymapper (Post Alex0047 # 52000553)
Version: 3.7.8 Premium В® Tincore Keymapper (Post Alex0047 # 50972579)
Version: 3.7.7. Premium В® Tincore Keymapper (Post Alex0047 # 47587603)
Version 3.7.4: Р’В® Tincore Keymapper (Post # 37777063)
Version 3.7.3: Р’В® Tincore Keymapper (Post # 36948867)
Version 3.6.4: Р’В® Tincore Keymapper (Post # 33925171)
Version 3.6.1: Р’В® Tincore Keymapper (Post # 30962559)
Version 3.5.1: Р’В® Tincore Keymapper (Post # 30628709)
Attached filecom.tincore.and.keymapper-3.1.8.apk(12.87 MB)
Version 3.1.5: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3894653/Tincore_KeyMapper_3.1.5%283152%29.apk
Version 3.0.0: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3429629/pkg.apk
Version 2.9.9: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3388020/com.tincore.and.keymapper-1.apk
Version 2.9.8: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3379796/com.tincore.and.keymapper-2.apk
Version 2.9.5: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3234230/com.tincore.and.keymapper-2.apk
Version 2.9: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3215147/com.tincore.and.keymapper-2.apk
Version 2.8.7: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3206098/com.tincore.and.keymapper-1.apk
Version 2.6.4: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3174065/Tincore_Keymapper_v2.6.4.apk
Version 2.6.0: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3168253/Tincore_Keymapper_v2.6.0.apk
Version 2.5.3: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3139978/com.tincore.and.keymapper-2.apk
Version 2.5.0: Р’В® Tincore Keymapper (Post # 22968892)
Version 2.4.5: Р’В® Tincore Keymapper (Post # 22824153)
Attached filecom.tincore.and.keymapper-2.3.8.apk(1.35 MB)

Post has been editedKyogre - 18.10.19, 19:26
Reason for editing: advice about nova launcher

Rep: (15)
Everything is simple and clear. Exactly what is needed.

Rep: (13)
Wow! Spasmbo.) Just what I was looking for.)

Rep: (1057)
On the CUBE U30GT2 JB422 RK3188, the menu and settings are terribly slow, and as a result, nothing is working!
ps nado to try on JB411, it may work.

Post has been editedImaSoft - 12.06.13, 11:09

Rep: (8)
You figured out how to use it, if so, share your wisdom. And then the program ignores the joy xbox360 usb. Android 4.0.4.

Rep: (567)
BigEye911,
a similar situation (also at 4.0.4 and also with a gamepad from box 360), just ignore the program and ignore the game (after the editing mode is turned on, the program writes something like event dropped, releasing components)

Post has been editedKyogre - 12.06.13, 11:06

Rep: (1)
Also doesn't see xbox 360 joey, but works with simple joey from exe>true 2a stick do not work at the same time, stick ...

Das, US / BTW JoyCenter does not suit me precisely because it refuses to work 2 sitka at the same time in touch mode, and if I enroll everything is good, sorry, I continue to wait to believe, and hope heh.

Post has been editedBigEye911 - 12.06.13, 14:36

Rep: (188)
Chegoto can not attach a mouse on the review of the Persian, who figured it out?

Rep: (32)
I understood correctly: with the help of it you can, for example, in fifa 12 on a tablet with a joystick play?

Post has been editedBlind cat - 13.06.13, 15:07

If there are messages every minute, turn off ad blocking. The program is worthy of emulating keystrokes and adjusting the keys, but for half the day I was tormented, understood and did not find the function to browse the mouse (you can only use it as a joystick).

Hurray comrades! I figured out the program and say that it is 100% better than the joy center. The mouse does not fall off, support simultaneously a bunch of touches! Right now I'll eat and take a video on tuning in games.

Post has been editedbaton-tim - 13.06.13, 14:14

Rep: (9)
baton-tim @ 13.6.2013, 9:28*
Chegoto can not attach a mouse on the review of the Persian, who figured it out?

To assign a mouse to the review, you need to change the mode from "mouse" to "touch pointer". And it's better to experiment with modes.

Here is a small video keyboard + mouse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htR76Kg4Li4...be_gdata_player

If Xbox360 joey someone earns please sign up, and then in the Google Play, too, swear about it.

Rep: (0)
one stick tuned .. and that's it. everything seems to be determined (buttons / sticks) and the sense of 0.

Rep: (566)
History of changes.
Auto screen calibration function
Keyboard extra dpads (WSAD, IKJL)
Mouse axis inversion and touch improvement.
Mouse wheel maping support
Single axis mapping support.
UI changes and descriptions
Fix double BT discovery
OUYA support
Config added to debug dump
Changed BT discovery behavior.
Add key modes support in non uinput mode
Temporary banner added
Fix non uinput device crash
pinch gestures
pause mapper key (with uinput only)
A new version.
Attached filecom.tincore.and.keymapper-2.4.5.apk(1.38 MB)

P.S. Important information! To work on the emulation of the onscreen buttons, do not forget to press the Calibration button after setting up each button or stick (otherwise it simply will not work), and then click the check mark at the top and return to the game.
P.S.S. I'd add, the program is much better than its counterparts, and it's also free. You can configure absolutely any game, for example, I configured a gamepad under the Doom3 port, where the right stick is the mouse and all the other buttons are like keyboard keys (thereby simulating the mouse and part of the keyboard in one device), and most importantly, the program saves the settings for each games, and do not need to reassign anything.

Post has been editedarkan49 - 16.06.13, 13:20

Rep: (7)
some kind of brief instruction ..
Is there a bluetooth gamepad IPEGA PG-9017, will the program work with it?

Rep: (106)
How much does the program trim fps? Check is not yet possible.

SkrillMan FPS 5 sags, better than usb / bt joystic.

Here is what the developer wrote on the soap
Dear users,

I'm not sure all of you are insavagemessiahzine.com.

If this letter is not sent to you, I apologize.

I am sending you this email because I can not subscribe tosavagemessiahzine.com.

Problems with Xbox controllers, perhaps because you do not have the right system configuration. This is what I can not do for you. The xpad.ko module should be in your kernel.

Other questions, I am glad to help you in the forum.

Developing this app takes a lot of work. I try to make it popular because I think it will be very useful.

Could you remove or update bad feedback in the Google game, how does this affect my reputation.

If you could tell other users onsavagemessiahzine.comit would be great.

Best wishes

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dear users,

I'm not sure if all of you are insavagemessiahzine.com.

I’m excuse myself.

Because I cannot subscribe atsavagemessiahzine.com.

The problems with the xbox controllers are not the right system configuration. This is something I cant do for you. The module xpad.ko has to be in your kernel.

Any other issue.

Developing this application takes a lot of work. It is very useful.

Could you please remove it?

If you could tell you about other users atsavagemessiahzine.comit would be great.

Kind regards

Rep: (1057)
ImaSoft @ 06/12/2013 06:45*
On the CUBE U30GT2 JB422 RK3188, it terribly slows down the menu, settings, and in the end, not what does not work! Ps we have to try on the JB411, it can work.

Put the firmware JB411? now at least you can customize it, and several questions at once, how to create a profile and what do I have for acno all the time?
Attached Image

ps I set up the mouse in MC4, you can play it completely, you need to try again to go to Claudia!

Post has been editedImaSoft - 17.06.13, 00:08

Rep: (106)
ImaSoft
The application warns you that the use of programs / other means of hiding advertising has a detrimental effect on the developer's profit and, accordingly, an incentive for further development.

Add to the header:

The performance of xbox gamepads is not guaranteed without the presence of the xpad.ko module in your firmware, so the developer will not be able to solve this problem and asks to remove negative reviews and ratings.

Post has been editedSkrillman - 17.06.13, 04:07

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/23/21, 10:45