> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Club | Communication without strict rules

Rep: (112)

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Club charter
1. In the club are Forum Rules ( Rules in Pictures ) and Trepalki *
2.Welcome goodwill in the messages and the lack of direction in the search.
3.Prohibited rudeness, disrespectful communication, mate and any foul language.
4.Encourage club members to post news, they try for us.
5.All technical questions about the devices we ask in the relevant topics (spoiler "Xiaomi products onsavagemessiahzine.com ").
6.We have a conversation inTelegram Come in

* 2.7. It is forbidden to create topics and messages of a political nature.Breaker is out of politics .
** Trolls and how to cook them correctly.

To join the club, you must:
1. Havea wish
2. To haveno negative reputation
3. To be the ownerdevicebutfrom Xiaomior be his wait. (In the profile it is desirable to specify the brand of the phone)
4. Say the oath: "I swear by all Chinese mobile entities always and everywhere to speak Xiaomi! May my language wither, may my smart wipe if I say otherwise!"
5. Have a healthy sense of humor.
6. All technical questions about the devices we ask in the relevant topics (spoiler "Xiaomi products onsavagemessiahzine.com")
7. Invite everyone to the table

Examples of tables (not necessarily the same, this is only the direction of the idea):1, 2, 3etc.

Club members
Club geography

The list of participants has become so large and changeable that it no longer fits here and changing it constantly is difficult. You can use the activity card of the club members.

Club Members Activity

Navigator on Xiaomi devices Russian-language chat rooms in Telegram

Xiaomi products onsavagemessiahzine.com
Telephones
Note: Models with a Note in the title - imply a larger display diagonal than just Mi / RedMi
Ruler "flagships" Mi (pic)
Black shark
Mi 8 EE
Mi 8 SE
Mi 8
Mi Mix 2S
Mi Mix 2
Mi 6X
Mi A1
Mi Note 3
Mi5x
Mi Max 2
Mi6
Mi Mix
Mi5s Plus
Mi Note 2
Mi5s
Mi Max
Mi5
Mi4s
Mi4c
Mi Note / Mi Note Pro
Mi4i
Mi4 / Mi4 LTE
Mi3 W / Mi3 TD
Mi2A
Mi2 / Mi2s
M1, M1S, C1, Youth

Budget line RedMi (red rice)
Redmi s2
Redmi 6 Pro
Redmi 5 Plus
Redmi 5A
Redmi 5
Redmi 4x
Redmi 4A
Redmi 4 pro
Redmi 4
Redmi pro
Redmi 3x
Redmi 3s
Redmi 3 / Redmi 3 Pro
Redmi 2A
Redmi 2
Redmi 1s
Redmi

Redmi note 5
Redmi Note 5A
Redmi note 4x
Redmi note 4
Redmi Note 3 Pro
Redmi note 3
Redmi note 2
Redmi Note 4G
Redmi note

Tablets
Other devices
Programs and Applications

Codenames smartphones
Spare parts

Comparisons and impressions of the "tubers"
Our signature
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php? show
- Xiaomi club

[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=469624"][color=orangered]Xiaomi[/color] [color = blue] Club [/ color] [color = Red] [font = fontello] 4 [/ font] [/ color ] [/ url]

Xiaomi club 4

How to pronounce Xiaomi

K
Ask curators of all topics related to Xiaomi to add a link to the caps toClub . If the subject does not have a curator, you can do this using the "Complaint" button

The curator of the topic is scsichnik ( QMS )

Post has been editedscsichnik - 15.08.20, 19:50

Rep: (16)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Attached Image
Game description: Grand Theft Auto Vice City:
The game belongs to the genre of action-adventure and combines the elements of shooter and autosimulator open to research the gaming world with a classic control style. In this version of the game developed the idea of ​​the previous games in the series. Therefore, the player will need to implement advantageously criminal assignments that will be available from different game characters. It can be a crime boss, which transmits information through the local public telephone. The player also receives regular additional tasks when gets in the game world to a certain place or gets in the car. While taking the job will not be executed or failed, the player can not carry out other missions.

Cache Path: sdcard / Android / obb

Installation:
1. Drop the cache folder in sdcard / Android / obb
2. Install apk
3. Can play
The game goes at maximum speed without lags. Download and play;)

Do not run a game without a cache! If this happens, uninstall the game, reinstall it and start it if there is a cache.

Link to apk:http: //san4ryfyil5dnml7dd66i2568.get4mobil...bc3f595c000feb4
Link to cache:http: //san4ryfyil5dnml7dd66i2568.get4mobil...bc3f595c000feb4

Post has been editedhyzhnyack - 06.06.13, 12:50

Rep: (5)
hyzhnyack
Or maybe in the future (and it’s better already now, while many games haven’t broken down - by genre? It will be easier to search. Someone loves racing, some action)

Rep: (124)
xiaomi_user,
possible: happy:

xiaomi_user,
The genre is better, but already when a lot of the game is typed. While I will lay out the most popular.

hyzhnyack
Good. I will not leave for a while (sometimes I will drop by, I’m just at work now). So do not lose): thank_you:

xiaomi_user,
OK
Then add the games that I will post)

hyzhnyack
Of course!) I’ll take everything under control, I won’t lose anything)

Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Attached Image
Game description: Need for Speed: Most Wanted:
Fasten your seat belts, press the throttle and hold on tight - this is the most important race in your life. Deceive the police, circle your opponents around the finger and leave behind friends in the most dangerous Need For Speed ​​in the entire history of the series. Do you have the courage to become the Most Wanted?
Get away from the stubborn cops, competing with reckless street racers and criminals. Get behind the wheel of the most incredible cars: SRT Viper GTS, Porsche 911 Carrera S, Hummer H1 Alpha and many others. Feel the drive of underground street racing with a realistic system of car damage - for the first time on a mobile platform.

Cache Path: sdcard / Android / obb

Installation:
1. Drop the cache folder in sdcard / Android / obb
2. Install apk
3. Can play
The game goes at maximum speed without lags. Download and play B)

Link to apk:http: //san4ryfyil5dnml7dd66i2240.get4mobil...e953e38fc37ffaa
Link to cache:http: //san4ryfyil5dnml7dd66i2240.get4mobil...513a43390fb3fdd

Post has been editedhyzhnyack - 06.06.13, 12:50

Rep: (86)
SMIRNOFF2096 @ 06/06/2013, 12:26*
Oddly enough, but my GTA3 / Weiss City is sinking in open territories, even in the performance mode :(
maybe something was wrong

hmm, it’s strange, everything in my balance even goes without any brakes.

FIFA 12
Attached Image
Game description: FIFA 12 (FIFA 12):
FIFA 2012 - the latest version of the best football simulation game. The graphics in the game is very realistic. Selection of the ball, wrestling and speed collision of players have become so clear that you could hardly distinguish the game from reality. In the game the fans waiting for improved gameplay, extremely realistic comments, updated recaps, and replay the new system architecture and authentic stadiums. All this together ensures the most profound immersion in the game world. The creators of Electronic Arts tried to glory. In the game there are 30 leagues that play the world's best 570 teams and 12,620 players! Pick your favorite team and win all 20 tournaments and cups.

For the game you will need as much as 1.63 GB of free space on the phone.

Installation: The downloaded cache file must be unzipped to your phone at Anroid / data Then start installing the game!

The game goes without lags. Download and play: yes2:

Link to apk:http: //san4ryfyil5dnml7dd66i608.get4mobile...2017487c48fa69c
Link to cache:http: //san4ryfyil5dnml7dd66i608.get4mobile...2b7c36379170f6e

Post has been editedhyzhnyack - 06.06.13, 12:49

hyzhnyack
May I have a small request? If it is not difficult to remove the description under the spoiler. And then the moderator can dig in: blush:

Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Attached Image
Game description: Heroes of Might and Magic 3:

Everyone's favorite Heroes of Might and Magic 3 is now on your android device. Build castles and engage in bloody battles! Nostalgia: happy:
The game goes without lags, however, like on a computer :-)
Link to apk:http: //san4ryfyil5dnml7dd66i1290.get4mobil...2aba1eaf300a3e5
Link to cache:http: //san4ryfyil5dnml7dd66i1290.get4mobil...76d26af58278d78

Posted on 06/06/2013, 12:45:

xiaomi_user,
Good :) Right now it will be: D

Post has been editedhyzhnyack - 06.06.13, 12:49

hyzhnyack
Thank you) A picture can be made not in the spoiler, but above it (so that the name and picture are immediately visible)
And in the heroes of sword and magic, correct the link to the apk: thank_you:

Post has been editedxiaomi_user - 06.06.13, 12:47

Rep: (11)
Perm Territory is also not close.

Already a week on hand: happy:

xiaomi_user,
Now the rules. SchA still trample the game :): D

popov-ai,
What are your impressions? Have you tried all the features? At first, I probably didn’t get out of hand?)

Rep: (145)
Hyzhnyack @ 6.6.2013, 15:51*
xiaomi_user,
Now the rules. SchA still trample the game :): D

Thanks for the games tab. It is interesting to see something not familiar before.
Making posts for five.

Modern combat 4 Zero Hour
Attached Image
Game description New battle 4. Zero hour (Modern combat 4 Zero Hour):
Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour - new storyline of the popular action android from the company Gameloft. The game continues the story of the third, but with a completely new, its history. In this game uses a new engine Havok, designed specifically for mobile devices. A distinctive feature of it is the opportunity to realize a very high quality and realistic in what you are able to convince download game. As in previous games, you will have amazing shooting, but with an even greater number of CMV effects and adrenaline. This time you can play as good (in the role of an American soldier) and for evil (as Edward Page's). If we compare the first part with Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour, it may be noted also a highly improved multiplayer mode.

Cache path: /sdcard/android/data/com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM4HM/files/ (or on some devices / sdcard / Gameloft / games / GloftM4HM /)
The game runs smoothly without lags. Download and play;)
For the first start you need the Internet.
Link to apk:http: //san4ryfyil5dnml7dd66i2584.get4mobil...dfc9b9841e8b4cd
Link to cache:http: //san4ryfyil5dnml7dd66i2584.get4mobil...c9e812b40fe29cb

hyzhnyack
Yeah, great!)
: blush: wrote to the moderator, so that + put you for your work and active position in the formation of the club)

Fdsbox @ 06/06/2013, 12:54*
Quote (hyzhnyack @ 6.6.2013, 15:51)
xiaomi_user,
Now the rules. Scha still trample the game
Thanks for the games tab. It is interesting to see something not familiar before.
Making posts for five.

: thank_you:

Posted on 06/06/2013, 12:56:

xiaomi_user,

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/01/20, 3:47