> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9500 Galaxy S4 - Games and Applications. | Discussions, launch and launch assistance.

Rep: (31)
Samsung GT-I9500 Galaxy S4 - Games and Applications

useful links

Before you write, readInstalling games with cache (FAQ)

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

• This is a special topic for discussing applications and games that are suitable and created for the Samsung GT-I9500 Galaxy S4;
  • The branch is intended only for owners of the Samsung GT-I9500 Galaxy S4. Questions about the use of software on other devices outside the scope of the topic;
  • Discussion of the device, its firmware, accessories, decorations occurs in specially designated topics, see the links above;
  • Paragraphuseful links contains addresses of specialized topics for Galaxy S4. Ask questions in the right topic;
  • If you find a broken link, contact the author of the message or the curator of the topic.

More frivarno communicate here:Samsung Galaxy S4 owners communication club

Forum Rules
Clause 5.1 and 5.2
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.Attached Image
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Friendssavagemessiahzine.com(users who posted more than 50 messages) can help the curator in cleaning the topic of debris using the buttonsAttached ImageorAttached Image

F.A.Q.
How to copy file (s) to folder* / obb ? I'm not copied - gives an error.
The cache is downloaded to the PC (unarchived if necessary) - then you upload it to your phone (internal memory or micro-sd) and only then it is copied (copied) into the obb folder - otherwise the obb folder does not accept files.

How to transfer cache to micro-sd? I run out of memory in the phone
FolderMount is used to transfer the cache of installed games to the micro-SD card (root is required, link below)

Where to copy the cache, if there is one file with the extension * .obb?Or another version of the question:
Where to copy the cache, if there is a lot of different files and folders?
The cache is copied to the phone's memory, according to the instructions (see above). If the cache folder contains one file with* .obb , then you need to copy the folder* / Android / obb. If the cache folder is multiple_files_and_folders should be copied* / Android / data.
Example
An example of a variant of the game GTA-VC with a cache* .obb
Attached Image
Example version of the game GTA 3 with " multiple_files_and_folders "
Attached Image

List of games
Some games belong to different genres. For this reason, the same game can be in several sections.
List of gameswith cache , without cache and gameseveral playerson one screen two or more people:
Arcade

Race

Puzzles, casual, logic games

Quests, adventure, RPG

Simulators

Sport games

Strategies

Shooters, Action

Application list
Useful applications for games
Foldermount- transfer the cache from the phone memory to the SD-card.Works
Freedom- A program to bypass the verification of Market license (LVL) and to emulate purchases within applications (In-App Billing).
LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS- untie games from checking the license of the market and their "treatment". The program is made by the great Russian hacker.Chelp
Gamecih- cracker games now for android (analogue ArtMoney)
Game guardian- not a defender at all, but a fresh hacking tool (similar to GameCIH)
SBgameHacker- the easiest to use tool for hacking games on Android (analog ArtMoney from the Chinese)

Basic application set
If you wish, share your vision of a basic set of applications.

A set of applications from dreamhousem

Post design template
Game Add Template
If you want to add a game or application, use the “Post Template”: copy all the code into the answer window and start editing it.
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] Link to the topic with the game [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Poster from Google Play [/ CENTER]
[b] Version: [/ b]
[b] Genre: [/ b]
[spoiler = Screenshots:] withsavagemessiahzine.com[/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Description:] withsavagemessiahzine.com[/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Download:] [URL = link to apk] [B] APK [/ B] [/ URL]
[b] Path for cache: [/ b] if available
[URL = link to cache (if available)] [B] Cache [/ B] [/ URL] [/ spoiler]

Application Add Template
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] Link to the topic with the application [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Poster from Google Play [/ CENTER]
[b] Version: [/ b]
[b] Genre: [/ b]
[spoiler = Screenshots:] withsavagemessiahzine.com[/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Description:] withsavagemessiahzine.com[/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Download:] [URL = link to apk] [B] APK [/ B] [/ URL] [/ spoiler]

Thanks to those who help to fill the topic:
Acknowledgments
76ViktoR
alexandr7733
allazavr 666
dreamhousem
endru
Mr.danteGT
qwerfg
sauracs
Smashik

If you want to get on this list, help develop the topic.

Post has been editedRu4kin - 21.09.16, 08:21
Reason for editing: New games

Rep: (0)
I recently downloaded Contract Killer 2 from the market playlist, the game flies without a single lag. But for some reason, the graphics in the game are completely different from the ones on the screenshots and the gameplay video. What could be the problem? I do not think that SGS4 will not be able to pull this game on the full chart. There are no settings in the game. As I understand it, the game itself is adjusted depending on the power of the phone.

Post has been editeddrd666 - 20.06.13, 10:08

Rep: (18)
Gangstar Vegas at maximum speed - great flight

And what root should I download and from where to download games from here?
and if this is somehow connected with a cap or spoiler, then write plz what it is: sveta :: sveta:: sveta:

What is the problem? On the MDK firmware, Vegas flew, but on MF3 it does not robit at all, tell me?

Rep: (1097)
Pirates of the Caribbean
Version: 1.8.0
Genre: Quests, adventure, RPG
Attached Image
Branch
Screenshots:
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Go sailing with the pirates of the Caribbean, and take your social games to a whole new level!
"Masters of the Seas" is the first social game for mobile devices, combining a beautiful story, excellent graphics and addictive gameplay. In this game, you can become a pirate, build yourself a ship, recruit a team and take on assignments related to the history of the world "Pirates of the Caribbean".
• Invite friends to a team: the bigger the team
the stronger you are!
• Fight the rest of the pirates, get
awards and glory.
• Buy guns, weapons, amulets and gear for your
the ship.
• Explore exotic islands, get
property and perform tasks for which
get gold and experience.
Only the most savvy pirates know when to rob enemies, hire friends and pave the way for the legendary adventure - they are called
the masters of the seas!

Download:

I can not run the dead space in any way, please tell me how to solve the problem ..

M bought this mego device I throw the apk I install everything ok but the cache can not be invested in Android / obb (Help explain or give the link where it is clearly written how to do it)

Cache throw for example in the folder "download" then on the device itself copy in "Android / obb"

After Burner Climax
version: 1.1
Genre: Action
Attached Image

Branch
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Soar into the heavens on the world's fastest jet fighters!
After Burner Climax is a fast-paced arcade action game. You are in the cockpit of the world's fastest jet fighter. Your task is to dodge airplanes, rockets and bullets and shoot enemy planes.
The game will capture both beginners and veterans. Fly up and rush through more than twenty stages of an extensive plot. Use experience and skills to unlock achievements and get unique improvements.

MOST FAST REACTIVE FIGHTERS
-Choose: F-14D Super Tomcat from Northrop Grumman, F-15E Strike Eagle or F / A-18E Super Hornet from Boeing.
-Choose for the aircraft one of four color schemes: standard, camouflage, special or camouflage.

BARREL "THROUGH THE TWENTY HEAVEN
-More than 20 beautiful landscapes: from volcanoes to jungles and snowy peaks.
- Complete secret quests and unlock secret levels.
-Check skill and repeat any level: open the improvements and climb to the top of the leaderboard.

OVERCOME THE SOUND BARRIER IN THREE MODES
Arcade mode. Evaluate EX OPTIONS by enhancing your arsenal and discovering other improvements (including unlimited health, auto-aim and Climax constant mode).
ATTACK ON ACCOUNT. Compete with other pilots from around the world and fly to the top of more than 60 lists of leaders and achievements.
CLIMAX MODE. Fill out the Climax scale, and time will slow down, and the cursor will increase. This will take on the fly and destroy several enemies at once.

Download:
Attached Image
Cache path: sdcard / Android / obb: Attached fileAfter Burner Climax v1.1.apk (11.88 MB)

MEGA, Google drive

Posted on 06/29/2013 09:05:

FaLTaRi @ 06/25/2013, 11:02*
My asphalt 7 is thrown away after the screensaver, although I’m doing everything right

put from scratch. first launch from wifi.

Rep: (2)
why the obb folder gives an error when I drop the game there

Rep: (19)
GOD159, Copy to obb folder and not re-upload.

Posted on 06/29/2013, 16:12:

GOD159, First, with a computer, for example, drop it into the download folder and from there just copy it to the obb folder.

Hello
I can not install GTA sun and MC4 can not see the caches and can not download them

Post has been editedtimoha255 - 30.06.13, 01:27

World of anargor
version: 1.0
Genre: RPG, Action
Attached Image

Branch
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
A RPG action saga set in medieval 3D.
Hero, pick up a weapon and defend your world. Fight against Undead Legion from underworld The madness.

---- IN FULL VERSION ----

*** Unlocked all 9 missions and ready to play sequential.
*** Unlocked all 3 types of heroes (Perxan available on 1st level).
*** Unlocked all weapons, shields, armors, magics and spells ....
*** At Level 1 - 4 main quests, 2 bonus quests, 8 new items, 2 new magics.
*** At Level 2 - 4 main quests, 2 bonus quests, 8 new items, 0 new magics.
*** At Level 3 - 2 main quests, 3 bonus quests, 7 new items, 3 new magics.
*** At Level 4 - 4 main quests, 1 bonus quests, 6 new items, 1 new magics.
*** At Level 5 - 3 main quests, 1 bonus quests, 6 new items, 1 new magics.
*** At Level 6 - 3 main quests, 2 bonus quests, 9 new items, 1 new magics.
*** At Level 7 - 5 main quests, 0 bonus quests, 4 new items, 1 new magics.
*** At Level 8 - 10 main quests, 3 bonus quests, 3 new items, 1 new magics.
*** At Level 9 - 3 main quests, 1 bonus quests, 3 new items, 0 new magics.

----- IN GAME EXPERIENCE -----

*** Excellent fantasy 3D RPG game