> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SP Flash Tool is a flash driver for MTK smartphones. | We share the found errors and solutions.

Rep: (920)
SP Flash Tool
Version: 5.1952
Last update of the program in the header:29.02.2020
Attached Image

Short description:
The flash program for smart phones based on MTK.

Description:
SP Flash Tool - Is a utility for "Drivers", Android devices on MTK platform. This topic will try to clear outline of the possibilities of the program, as well as parse and organize errors that arise when working with this program. Also, there will be expired drivers. It is planned to update information on problems and errors, as well as their decisions on personal experience of users. If you find a bug, which descriptions are not here, and you know / do not know how to solve it, this theme is for you. Also warn that this issue concerns only the program SP Flash Tool, errors and program issues Flashtool (This is a different program), and other programs will not be discussed here.
Problem Description Template
  1. Background of the problem.
  2. The full name of the device and a link to the subject of the device onsavagemessiahzine.com(in the presence of)
  3. Version of the USB flash drive and operating system
  4. Are there Russian letters in the paths to the flasher, scatter and firmware? Should not be present, so you should fix all the way to the publication of the issue in the topic.
  5. Are the drivers installed for the preloader (not to be confused with adb drivers)? Is the device in the "Device Manager" defined without an exclamation mark?
  6. Read and understandrecommendations for connecting the device with firmware ?
  7. What activities were carried out while trying to solve the problem?
  8. A clear description of the problem
  9. Attach screenshots to the message.
Basic information
  1. Recommendations for connecting the device for firmware
  2. Always copy the folder with the flasher and firmware to the root of the system disk and work from it, because This often helps to avoid certain problems.
  3. What if you see an “Unknown Device” in Device Manager
  4. Not a secret that in different batches kitayfonov sometimes change hardware components that do not work correctly with firmware for similar devices with the previous game, certainly a non-working phone you do not get, but the software provided by the manufacturer to retailers often turns out to be "the most recent "and after the new firmware version of the device software designed for older revisions apparatus, the user runs the risk of a partially non-working phone. To avoid this very strongly recommended to make a complete device firmware rom-backup phone!
  5. Applies to phones on the processor MT6575 and MT6577: You need to sew preloader and dsp_bl only in the case of a brick rise! In all other regular updates and flashing NEVER, do not put these checkboxes in the SP Flash Tool and DO NOT include formatting! You may have problems with which you will not cope at home or it will be difficult to do it. The mindless flashing of these sections is absolutely useless and very risky, especially on the platforms MT6575 and MT6577.
  6. Regarding other MTK phones when flashing devices via SP_Flash_Tool, do not sew the preloader file unless absolutely necessary and DO NOT enable formatting.
  7. The logs of the program SP_Flash_Tool are stored along the path:C: \ ProgramData \ SP_FT_Logs \ "Date folder" \ "Log files" , and also they can be opened through the menu of the USB flash drive Help ->Open logs folder .
  8. Recommendations for connecting the device for firmware
  9. Ports for normal and emergency firmware using SPFT
  10. Translation help (help) on the SP Flash Tool
  11. Description of SP Flash Tool firmware modes
Drivers, software, utilities (current versions)
All for Windows

All for linux
Instructions and manuals

Information on SP Flash Tool errors and solutions found

For questions related to the topic you are always ready to help Curatorsrozetkin at QMS

Post has been editedrozetkin - 05.07.20, 19:51
Reason for editing: Collection versions spft

Rep: (0)
Good day!
I wanted to remove the system files from the smart. Spoiled before cyclic reboot. Through MtkDroidTools, I made a clumsy backup. Found people who have the same smart. Dali backup. But through the SP Flash Tool when flashing the Android folder (System), it gives error 4017. When flashing with a clumsy (native) backup, this is the same error.
Attached Image

Log
NandLayoutParameter :: CompareIsNandLayoutMatched (): compare items count (16). (. \ NandLayoutParameter.cpp, 129)
10/10/2013 15: 40: 33.927 FlashTool [9164] [8668] [DEBUG]: NandLayoutParameter :: CompareIsNandLayoutMatched (): Layout of load and target are matched. (. \ NandLayoutParameter.cpp, 149)
10/10/2013 15: 40: 33.927 FlashTool [9164] [8668] [DEBUG]: tboot_1 :: FlashDownload_internal (): m_bbchip_name (MT6575_S01), isChipSupportUSBHighSpeed ​​(Y), g_bDAEnableHS (Y) (. \ Tbo ot, i), i_HoEnableHS (Y) (.), T_ot, i_e_e_table (Y) (i) (i). )
10/10/2013 15: 40: 33.931 FlashTool [9164] [8668] [DEBUG]: cb_da_report (): DA report: m_da_report addr: f21fb98, chip name: MT6575_S01, chip type: 132. Ext ram size: 10000000 (. \ tboot_1.cpp, 5070)
10/10/2013 15: 40: 33.932 FlashTool [9164] [10604] [DEBUG]: tboot_1 :: DisplayFlashType (): Get a report by m_bGetDAReportWithConnArg (. \ Tboot_1.cpp, 4773)
10/10/2013 15: 40: 33.932 FlashTool [9164] [10604] [DEBUG]: (CB-UI) TMainForm :: HWStatusBarUpdate (): m_da_report addr: f824a60, chip name: MT6575_S01, chip type: 132, ext ram size: 10,000,000 (. \ main.cpp, 5870)
10/10/2013 15: 40: 33.933 FlashTool [9164] [10604] [DEBUG]: (CB-UI) TMainForm :: HWStatusBarUpdate (): da report ext ram size: 10000000, extern ram size: 0. (. \ main.cpp, 5898)
10/10/2013 15:40: 44.101 FlashTool [9164] [8668] [DEBUG]: tboot_1 :: FlashDownload_internal (): tboot_1 :: FlashDownload_internal: FlashTool_Download fail! (. \ Tboot_1.cpp, 8640)
10/10/2013 15: 40: 47.815 FlashTool [9164] [8668] [DEBUG]: TMainForm :: updateUIForPlatform (): DA download all Enabled: 1 (. \ Main.cpp, 9149)
10/10/2013 15: 40: 47.815 FlashTool [9164] [8668] [DEBUG]: TMainForm :: updateUIForPlatform (): Storage type (NAND). (. \ Main.cpp, 9150)
10/10/2013 15: 40: 47.816 FlashTool [9164] [8668] [DEBUG]: OperationIndicator :: SetDADLAttr (): is_da_dl_all_ (true), is_da_high_speed (true), is_da_dl_without_at (true), is_da_dl, iptl, ida_dl_wl_dl_lt_dl_dl_dl_dl_pl_d_dl \ OperationIndicator.cpp, 128)
10/10/2013 15: 40: 47.816 FlashTool [9164] [8668] [DEBUG]: ERROR: OperationIndicator :: QueryDADLHint (): da_dl_type (??) I’m not a DA download hint! (. \ OperationIndicator.cpp , 98)
10/10/2013 15:40, 47.816 FlashTool [9164] [8668] [DEBUG]: OperationIndicator :: SetDADLAttr (): da_dl_index (7), da_dl_hint _ (). (. \ OperationIndicator.cpp, 133)
10/10/2013 15: 40: 47.816 FlashTool [9164] [8668] [DEBUG]: ERROR: OperationIndicator :: QueryDADLHint (): da_dl_type (??) I’m not a DA download hint! (. \ OperationIndicator.cpp , 98)
10/10/2013 15: 47: 43.355 FlashTool [9164] [10604] [DEBUG]: CheckDirectory (): the dir (C: \ ProgramData \ SP_FT_Logs) already exists. (. \ FileUtils.cpp, 56)

help me deal with the error, what does the SP Flash Tool want from me?

Post has been editedvadolaz - 02.02.18, 11:20
Reason for editing: pictures under spoiler

futbolka Error for me is new. That googlitz on it is that another rum is needed for the firmware and as I understood with this error, the system partition influence does not go through the daunload, everyone who picked up the bodies with this error made this full back-up via firmware upgrade with all the jackdaws. This is all I can say, as there is a solution to the error, be sure to post it here, because I only supplement the database of solutions and errors in real cases of success.

Rep: (525)
wexxxx,
I have these values, bodies and firmware (port) in the signature
% CompositeAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB \ VID_0502 & PID_3523 & REV_0255 & MI_01
% SingleAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB \ VID_0502 & PID_3523 & MI_01

adeich Well, I meant to write on my own and upload the checked-up finished file with the addition of my device to the last corrected file, and I would just update the link to the last post with the file. So it is clear that there are a lot of devices with different identifiers, I just think it would not be very costly to add and upload a file to those who anyway one FIG reigns the firewood manually.

Rep: (525)
wexxxx , a single file is good when flashing a stock, but if the port is poured from another phone, the identifier may change. As an example, I gave my values

Rep: (6)
Guys, what should I do? I want to install cwm on the assistant ap-705 tablet ..., though there is nothing on it, so from the clone ... sp flash tool stops at 100% of the red stripe and that's it. Then you can only start the tablet from the button rezet ... what does it all mean ??

Rep: (4)
I need advice guru, if not on the subject I am writing sorry.
Ainol Numy AX1 tablet, the task is to install rekoveri on it and save the original firmware, since I got a device with a newer firmware than the others and already with corrected problems.
I read a few topics about backups and reaokeri, but I always need root, I could not get it through MtkDroidTools, it’s quite possible that I don’t catch up (
There is a Turkish firmware on my device already from rekoveri, actually the question is whether it is possible to flash only rekoveri? It seems to me that it is possible through the SP Flash Tool, but I'm not sure.
http://www.cinlitablet.com/konu-ozel-rom-a...m-recovery.html

save original firmware
If you need to save the firmware, then you do not need a recovery at all, in the header there is a very detailed instruction for draining the dump from the body via the sp flash tool and its further processing via mtk droid tools. And in order for the droid to remove the map of the blocks of the root, then in fact it is unnecessary.

Post has been editedwexxxx - 17.10.13, 16:58

If you need to save the firmware, then you do not need a recovery at all, in the header there is a very detailed instruction for draining the dump from the body via the sp flash tool and its further processing via mtk droid tools. And in order for the droid to remove the map of the blocks of the root, then in fact it is unnecessary.

I did everything according to the instructions but did not work, I stopped at 2.2 Reading, the colorful stripes did not run, I need rekoveri so that you can conveniently save and transfer this firmware to other people + I have 30 such tablets, I want to configure one how to remove backup pour on the rest.

groop3, Well, then look for recovery from the body with the same process and try to upload it through your removed scatter file. In general, that the strips do not run, it is possible that another version of the USB flash drive is needed.

Post has been editedwexxxx - 08.12.13, 19:46

Well, then look for recovery from the body with the same process and try to upload it through your removed scatter file. In general, that the strips do not run, it is possible that another version of the USB flash drive is needed.

I tried a newer version of the flash drive; the version SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1328.0.183 did not help
I already have rekoveri from my own tablet along with firmware via flashlight but I want to fill in only rekoveri in order to save my firmware, can I install only rekoveri

Post has been editedgroop3 - 17.10.13, 17:45

but I want to fill in only rekoveri in order to save my firmware, can i only install rekoveri?
So what's the problem then to take pictures of all the jackdaws except for recovery and press the daunload?

Post has been editedwexxxx - 17.10.13, 17:46

SP Flash Tool
Version: 5.1744.00.000
Last update of the program in the header:13.11.2017
[attachment = "9292252: 350.png"]
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Level of difficulty of the topic:complicated
A WARNING!!!
If you do not understand the level of risk and the mechanism of operation of these utilities, and you do not know how to read the instructions and recommendations. ATTENTIVELY
then you better not use the materials of this topic, because instead of restoring / flashing - you can STRONGLY DAMAGE the DEVICE
(and in this case, you better give the device to those who are more knowledgeable in these matters.)
All actions you do at your own risk. The forum is not responsible for damaged devices.

Short description:
The flash program for smart phones based on MTK.

Description:
SP Flash Tool - Is a utility for "Drivers", Android devices on MTK platform. This topic will try to clear outline of the possibilities of the program, as well as parse and organize errors that arise when working with this program. Also, there will be expired drivers. It is planned to update information on problems and errors, as well as their decisions on personal experience of users. If you find a bug, which descriptions are not here, and you know / do not know how to solve it, this theme is for you. Also warn that this issue concerns only the program SP Flash Tool, errors and program issues Flashtool (This is a different program), and other programs will not be discussed here.

1. The introductory unit, without reading it, you may have questions even on the most detailed instructions, because Here are all the basics and the general part of the instructions, so you need to familiarize yourself with its contents before proceeding to work with any instruction!
    All about firmware drivers from A to Z (I highly recommend reading!)
    Special spoiler for beginners and those who first came to the topic. Highly recommended for reading!
    1. If there are firmware for installing from a modified recovery (CWM or TWRP) for your device and your goal is to flash it, but it becomes necessary to flash the modem mode image through the flasher, then in the case of mtk you often do not have to understand the details of the firmware firmware through SP Flashtool, you only need to readinstructions on the firmware of the modified recovery without using the program-flasher.
    2. If you still need to work with the flasher, be sure to check out thethese recommendationsbefore you start work.
    3. Always copy the folder with the flasher and firmware to the root of the system disk and work from it, because This often helps to avoid certain problems.
    4. For beginners, it is recommended to automatically install the driver for firmware via the bat-file or via Driver_Auto_Installer_EXE, look for these packages withmarked under spoiler with drivers and utilities and also don't forget that before installing drivers on windows 8-10 you need disable driver signature verification . More experienced users can practice manual driver installation for firmware .
    5. How without harm to test the performance of the driver / program-flasher and get backup of stock firmware in one bottle? We read firstCreating a Rom-backup (FULL BACKUP without user data)" , and thenthis post.
    6. Explanation of the drivers, if you see the "Unknown Device"
    7. Be sure to read the list "Useful literature"because your question may not fit the format of the topic and the answer may lie elsewhere.
    Important information to read all without exception!
    • Not a secret that in different batches kitayfonov sometimes change hardware components that do not work correctly with firmware for similar devices with the previous game, certainly a non-working phone you do not get, but the software provided by the manufacturer to retailers often turns out to be "the most recent "and after the new firmware version of the device software designed for older revisions apparatus, the user runs the risk of a partially non-working phone. To avoid this very strongly recommended to make a complete device firmware rom-backup phone!
    • Applies to phones on the processor MT6575 and MT6577: You need to sew preloader and dsp_bl only in the case of a brick rise! In all other regular updates and flashing NEVER, do not put these checkboxes in the SP Flash Tool and DO NOT include formatting! You may have problems with which you will not cope at home or it will be difficult to do it. The mindless flashing of these sections is absolutely useless and very risky, especially on the platforms MT6575 and MT6577.
    • Regarding other MTK phones when flashing devices via SP_Flash_Tool, do not sew the preloader file unless absolutely necessary and DO NOT enable formatting.
    • The logs of the program SP_Flash_Tool are stored along the path:C: \ ProgramData \ SP_FT_Logs \ "Date folder" \ "Log files" , and also they can be opened through the menu of the USB flash drive Help ->Open logs folder .
    • Recommendations for connecting the device for firmware
    • Ports for normal and emergency firmware using SPFT
    • Translation help (help) on the SP Flash Tool
    • Description of SP Flash Tool firmware modes

Drivers, software, utilities (current versions)
    • The current version of the flasherSP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1744.00.000.zip
      Proshivalschika special version with support for Secure boot [attachment = "6143865: SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1515.00_temp.rar"] Minimum proshivalschika version for devices on the platform MT67xx (flashers below this version MT67xx platform is not recommended) [attachment = "5965204: SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5. 1444.00.000.rar "] the most stable of the analysis branch currently proshivalschika version, but it does not work with blocks of more than 4GB [attachment =" 5905765: SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1352.01.rar "] If you need an older version proshivalschika, the archive is locatedhereand stumbled uponSuch a site with an archive of flash files

• The version of the flash driver for Linux (64 bit)SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Linux_v5.1744.00.100.zip
      The most detailed instructions for ubuntu version 14.04 and higher
      Also readMini-FAQunder the version for linux andadditionto mini-FAQ and moresmall addition
      Linux firmware experienceusertwemas
      The continuation of the subtleties of the firmware from under Linuxfrom usertwemas
      Another way to flash under Linux!from userbat11 - suitable for both 64-bit systems and 32-bit systems!
      Running the SPFlashTool program on Ubuntu 04/14/03/14.10 / LinuxMint17.2
      Features when using debian flasher
      How to edit offline firmware on Ubuntu 16.10.
      Errors on the Linux version of the utility

• A set of BirdA Flash Tool of different versions (from 1316 to 1524 (4.0)for devices built on birda project firmware (define belonging to a project device birda simple: open the scatter-file with the firmware through the program Notepad ++ and see whether there is in the beginning of the file line type BIRDTOOLMINVER [3.4] (numbers may differ) If lines no. then this program is you do not need and you need a reference sp flash tool, located on the links above. If the line is present, then this utility is for you. If the firmware of the device you still want to use the reference flasher, open a scatter-file with the firmware Notepad ++ through the program and remove the top line of the form BIRDTOOLMINVER [3.4] (figures may vary), then can already download the scatter-file in the standard version proshivalschika SP Flash Tool.

• Homepage of root and backup fromrua1 MtkDroidTools v2.5.3
      Since he himself faced the fact that some of the program's bodies did not detect, when the drivers were correctly installed, he made a slightly modified version (updated ADB components, added the config with the extended processor base, disabled the beta functions in the config, leaving only working solutions and packed it in a repack for automatic installation of the program) [attachment = "5884963: MTK_Droidtools_UPD_repack.exe"]
    • Program for manual selection of camera drivers and display SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject. In fact, it is also one of the types of flash drivers for MTK devices, but in this topic it appears only as a program for selecting camera drivers and a display device for devices on an MT6575 or MT6577 processor based on the AGOLD project (with dynamic component selection). A link to the topic of how to use this software as a flash driver is presented in "List of useful literature".
      The latest version of the program with the ability to select dynamic components (for devices based on the AGOLD project) [attachment = "9533799: SP_MDT_exe_v3.1304.00_A2013.02.26_customer.rar"] The latest actual version, but the choice of components is already missingSP_MDT_exe_v3.1744.00.00.zip

• VCOM / PRELOADER drivers (these are the firmware drivers needed to work with the SP Flash Tool):
      MTK driver package(with auto installation of driver for firmware via bat file) [attachment = "4082432: MTK_drivers.rar"] Package with the installation .inf file, self-written certificate and installation instructions inside [attachment = "9526830: USB-to-Serial_1_0.zip"] Universal drivers, for Windows 7/8/10, tested on all three operating systems.

• ADB drivers (these are drivers only necessary for working throughAdb, they have nothing to do with the firmware via the Sp Flash Tool):
      Universal driver [attachment = "3399701: UniversalAdbDriverSetup6.msi"] Only adb driver (manual editing of drivers is done only in this package) [attachment = "3553641: MTK_Android_USB_Driver.rar"] The package of automatic installation of the adb driver [attachment = "3816059: AdbDriverInrarInder_USB_Driver.rar"] Adb driver auto-installation package [attachment = "3816059: AdbDriverInrar"] exe "]
      Instructions for installing ADB driver through the program AdbDriverInstaller
      1. Turn on debug mode on the device.
      2. Run AdbDriverInstaller.exe on the computer.
      3. Connect the included device to the computer (the device should appear in the program list).
      4. Click install.
      5. Is done.

• Package containing both VCOM / PRELOADER firmware driver and ADB driver in exe-autoinstaller Driver_Auto_Installer_EXE_v5.1632.00.zip
      Also signed vcom and adb drivers that can be installed without disabling signature verification.

• The program for displaying and removing USB drivers installed on your computer
      [attachment = "4219130: USBDeview.v2.30.x32.rar"] [attachment = "4219131: USBDeview.v2.30.x64.rar"]
    • Scatter file is highly desirable to open / edit through the programNotepad ++

• A utility for mounting ext4 images [attachment = "8903886: Linux_Reader.exe"]
    • A utility for distilling factory images into ext4 format [attachment = "8903890: sgs2toext4 .jar"]
    • Hex editorhexedit
    Disable driver signature verification in windows (must be done before installing drivers on windows 8-10)
    Disabling signature verification on Windows 8 is done like this. :
    1. Win + I ->Change computer settings ->Are common ->Special download options ->Reload now.
    2. When you turn off, click Diagnose ->Extra options ->Boot Parameters ->Reboot.
    3. After the menu appears, select "Disable mandatory driver signature verification".
    4. Next is installing drivers according to the instructions.
    Disabling signature verification on Windows 8.1 is done like this:
    1. Win + I ->Options ->Change computer settings ->Upgrade and Repair ->Recovery ->Reload now.
    2. When you turn off, click Diagnose ->Extra options ->Boot Parameters ->Reboot.
    3. After the menu appears, press F7 and wait for the computer to restart.
    4. Next is installing drivers according to the instructions.
    Disabling signature verification on Windows 10 is done like this:
    1. Hold down the Windows and shift keys and hold them down.
    2. Next Start ->Shut down ->Reboot
    3. Release the Windows and shift keys, and select the "Diagnostics" item.
    4. On the next page, select "Advanced Options"
    5. Next, go to the "boot options"
    6. Just click “Reboot” and wait for the system to boot until the next step.
    7. After restarting, we will be on the page for choosing the system boot option. Press the F7 key.
    8. The computer will restart and disable driver signature verification.
    9. Next is installing drivers according to the instructions.
    Manual ADB driver manual editing
    At the time of connecting the phone to a computer you can see that there your device, see "Android Composite ABD Interface" with a yellow triangle icon, you specify the device file path to the driver, but the manager insists the devices that the drivers are all excellent and does not want to renew it is necessary to make editing the file where you want to register the PID \ VID, and so, the data must first find out from your computer. Right click on the device with a yellow triangle, properties, device ID. There will be two lines. These lines need to duplicate a file with the drivers. Then you need to re-enter the path to the driver.

Example:
    android_winusb.inf - make changes in this file
    % SingleAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB \ VID_0BB4 & PID_0C01
    % CompositeAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB \ VID_0BB4 & PID_0C01 & REV_0255
    % SingleAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB \ VID_0BB4 & PID_0C01
    % CompositeAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB \ VID_0BB4 & PID_0C01 & REV_0255

vid \ pid can change, put your values
    Manual driver installation for firmware (VCOM)
      Training:
    • Extract files from the package to an empty folder [attachment = "9526830: USB-to-Serial_1_0.zip"]
    • Immediately make a reservation that on win8, win8.1 and win10 the drivers are installed either with the signature verification disabled, or without disabling the signature verification with installing the trusted certificate, or without disabling the signature verification, signed drivers are installed. If you selected the first installation option, then disable driver signature verification byof this instructionand go to the item "Driver Installation". If you chose the second option, then follow the paragraphs in the section "Installing the certificate". If you choose the third option, then downloadpackage with signed driversand go to the item "Driver Installation".

Certificate installation:
    • Run the system console as an administrator (in the "C: \ Windows \ System32" folder, find "mmc.exe", right-click, select "Run as administrator", confirm the launch or enter the password).
    • In the "Console" menu, select "Add or Remove Snap-in".
    • If the list of available snap-ins is not displayed immediately - click "Add."
    • In the list of snap-ins, double-click "Certificates".
    • In the following windows, select the management type ("Computer account", then "Local computer"), and complete the addition of the snap-in to the console by clicking on the OK button.
    • In the snap-in that opens, expand the Certificates (Local Computer) branch, then the Trusted Root Certification Authorities branch.
    • Right-click on the "Certificates" branch, then "All tasks" - "Import".
    • Specify the certificate file "SelfMadeCertForInfInst".
    • Confirm the installation of the certificate, receiving a message about its successful installation.
    • Next, go to the section "Installing the driver."

Driver installation:
    • Log on to the computer as a user with administrator rights.
    • Press the key combination - Windows + R (the Windows button is between the left Ctrl and Alt).
    • Write in the mmc devmgmt.msc window (or devmgmt.msc) (the Device Manager will open).
    • Pull the battery out of the smartphone, and then return the battery back (do not turn on the device).
    • Connect the smartphone to the computer with a cable.
    • After the appearance of an unknown device - right-click on it, select "Update driver". If the device appears for a very short time, turn on the "Show hidden devices" option in the "View" menu.
    • If you are prompted to search for a driver on the Microsoft website - refuse.
    • Select the item corresponding to the manual installation (installation from the specified location).
    • Specify the folder into which the files were unpacked and click OK.
    • After installing the driver, you can start working with SP Flash Tool.
    Information on SP Flash Tool errors and solutions found
    (1002 or0x3EA) S_INVALID_ARGUMENTS
    leonne writes: wrong scatter file. In my case, the PRELOADER and DSP_BL blocks were disabled in scattere. On this and swore.
    (1003 or 0x3EB ) S_COM_PORT_OPEN_FAIL
    The problem with the port.
    • It may occur if for example com-ports are disabled in your BIOS (although in this case the com-port is virtual and physical USB, but if you turn off, you simply will not see the hardware on which the preloader drivers are installed).
    • or a problem with the USB cable (it helps to change the cable for the firmware).
    • or a problem in the USB port of the computer (helps poking the cable into another port).
    • also readhere
    • And another possible option
    (1011 or0x3F3) S_NOT_ENOUCH_STORAGE_SPACE
    • Occurs when the size of any part of the firmware exceeds the size of the space allotted to it (Usually it is a kernel or recovery unit).Decision.
    • It also became known that this error sometimes occurs on the "raw" versions of the USB flash drive, so a change in the version of the flash driver might help.
    • DecisionfromLESHIY_ODESSA

(1012 or0x3F4) S_NOT_ENOUGH_MEMORY
    Use a more recent version of the flasher.
    (1013 or0x3F5) S_COM_PORT_OPEN_FAIL
    • Error in character and direction is similar to error 1003. Solutions should be sought on the same principle (see 1003).
    • Changing the version of the flasher can also help.
    • You can also try flashing the device with the battery disconnected.
    (1018 or0x3FA) S_UNKNOWN_TARGET_BBCHIP
    Solution: use a more recent version of the flasher.
    (1022 or0x3FE) S_UNSUPPORTED_VER_OF_DA
    Use a more recent version of the flasher.
    (1040 or0x410) S_UNSUPPORTED_OPERATION
    Scatter file does not fit the phone. For example, 6577 is present in the title, and the phone is actually 6573
    (1041 or0x411) CHS_ERR
    (2004 or0x7D4) S_BROM_DOWNLOAD_DA_FAIL
    • DecisionfromJa9e9
    • Stillone solutionfromWariag
    • It may also help to connect the device with the volume key "+" or "-" held down.
    • They also suggest trying the following: after an error appears, you should immediately close the error window and immediately press the download button again.
    • Also readthis post
    (2005 or0x7D5) S_BROM_CMD_STARTCMD_FAIL
    On MTD flash phones, there are cases of errors:
    • If you select Download, the daw is not installed on the preloader or dsp_bl blocks. You must use the appropriate version of SPFT, for example, v2.xxx for MT6573 phones, or turn off DA Download All mode.
    • When selecting Download, a daw is installed on the preloader or dsp_bl blocks. It is necessary to remove the check from these blocks! If these blocks need to be flashed, you need to connect the phone in BOOTROM mode.
    • When choosing ReadBack, Format or MemoryTest. It is necessary to connect the phone in BOOTROM mode.
    • You can also try flashing the device with the battery disconnected.
    • Possible Solution , a continuation
    • Another option
    (2020 or0x7E4) S_BROM_CHKSUM16_MEM_RESULT_DIFF
    • fvpo Writes: I decided so - in the settings of the USB flash drive I forcedly put a daw on that body without a battery, after which I connected a point with a battery through a test. Everything is surprisingly sewn.
    • Decision from Vovan4ik2011
    (2035 or 0x7F3 ) S_BROM_CMD_JUMP_DA_FAIL
    After pressing the download button, try connecting the device to the computer with the volume buttons previously held down.
    (3001 or 0xBB9 ) S_DA_EXT_RAM_ERROR
    Possible connection problems. Check the cable and / or reconnect the cable to another port.
    (3012 or 0xBC4 ) NAND_FLASH_NOT_FOUND
    The problem associated with the definition of flash memory device. Known methods to overcome this problem:
    • Try using different versions of the flash driver, because as the release of different versions is updated and information about flash memory.
    • Try to flash the smartphone on another computer, because There are software problems that interfere with the correct identification of memory on a particular machine.
    (3013 or0xBC5) S_DS_SOC_CHECK_FAIL
    • It is possible that in the SP_Flash_Tool window there is no bird on uboot. uboot - the operating system loader + drivers for initializing the main hardware (display, processor, GPIO).
    • Or when there are Russian folder names in the path bar, for example: C: \ Users \ Kolyan \ Desktop \ Hut \ Firmware \ Tablet firmware \ 8.31 \ Surfer 8.31 3G_20130402_V1.03 \ Surfer 8.31 3G_20130402_V1.03
    (3054 or0xBEE) S_DA_NFB_BOOTLOADER_NOT_EXIST
    the change of the firmware version from the fifth version to the third
    (3066 or0xBFA) S_DA_HANDSET_FAT_INFO_NOT_FOUND
    Occurs with automatic formatting, you should try to set the formatting addresses manually.
    (3144 or0xC48) S_DA_EMMC_FLASH_NOT_FOUND
    • In addition to problems with iron can be when the Scatter file does not fit the phone. For example, the name contains emmc, and the phone is actually with MTD flash.
    • How is it likely that the problem will be solved if you use a machine with a different operating system (winXP priority) and install the drivers cleanly.
    (3149 or0xC4D) S_DA_SDMMC_WRITE_FAILED
    • mcking230 Wrote: I flashed with version 3.1320.0.174, after getting the error, I obeyed the program and flashed with version 5.1420.00 (At the time of writing, the latest version) I chose Format all + download and everything worked, the program was in the root of drive C.
    • Also, the problem may be hardware.
    • Another possible solution
      In general, you need to reinstall the drivers for the tablet and ensure that the tablet is correctly displayed in the device manager as MTK Usb Port.
      Next, run FlashTool and select the native firmware. Uncheck all files except preloader file. Flash this file via download.
      If there is a progress and at the end an error, then:
      We are convinced that we will only flash the preloader. Further, at the top of the flashlight window, where the download button is, just go, there is a format button.
      Click, the formatting settings window will open, where two items, Auto format and Manual format. In the first paragraph there are two settings, put a tick on the top item and click OK. Formatting will begin.
      After the end of the formatting, flash the preloader again. After successful preloader firmware, flash the entire firmware.
    (3168 or0xC60) S_CHIP_TYPE_NOT_MATCH
    Invalid scatter file. Use the "native" scatter file from your device.
    (4001 or0xFA1) S_FT_DA_NO_RESPONSE
    • The solution is to change the USB port and transfer the SP Flash Tool to the root of the C drive:
    • There is also an option that there is no CPU / Flash information in the download agent file. The solution is to update the firmware version.
    • The problem may be hardware, for example, when a failed flash memory.
    • As they sayhereThis error may be caused by a low battery charge.
    • Also readhere
    (4008 or0xFA8) S_FT_DOWNLOAD_FAIL
    Methods from practice that solved this problem:
    • Changing the version of the flasher and the most interesting thing is that of an older version.
    • Change cable for firmware.
    • It is also possible in the process of installing the battery in the village ... Solution: charge the phone and try the firmware again.
    • In some cases, you need to remove the battery from the device and try to flash it without it.
    • Alsowritethat can help formatting the device.
    • Also readthis post.
    • Still possiblesolution.
    (4009 or0xFA9) S_FT_READBACK_FAIL
    In addition to reading errors in the phone itself, the same error occurs when there are errors in the PC file system. For example, there is not enough space for the file or the file cannot be overwritten. it is locked. To clarify, you need to watch the log.
    (4010 or0xFAA) S_FT_FORMAT_FAIL
    • It is recommended to change the firmware version to version 5, it is highly desirable to start with version 5.1352.01 and try to flash the device through the firmware upgrade (the firmware must be original for the device and contain all the blocks).
    • Also try changing the firmware cable to a better one.
    (4032 or0xFC0) S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL
    • 4032 encountered an error while attempting to change the firmware on the device with the MT6589 processor via Sp_Flash_tool program. The unit has recovered by formatting the phone via the Format button (do not do this if you have a device on the processor MT6575 and 6577) in the program sp_flash_tool, then I downloaded the official firmware, and flashed it with all the ticks through download button. Sometimes you need to uninstall and reinstall the drivers and re-do the formatting, and then reflash if a previous attempt was unsuccessful.
    • Fasthow this problem was solved by the userA-Z-H
    • One morepossible workaroundthis problem fromSpe11
    • If nothing helped, then try changing the version of the flash driver. It is recommended to start with version 5.1352.01
    • Squeeze from the user's postariafan 4032 and 3168 are errors associated with the wrong preloader block. You need to find the native preloader and flash it. If the firmware does not work with the standard method, then you may have to flash the device through testpoint (hereinafter a link to the topic about testpoint is provided). Test points for preloader firmware
    • As they sayhereThis error may be caused by a low battery charge.
    • Alsowritewhich may help short circuit 4 and 5 pins on the USB connector.
    • Also, there is still a suggestionin this manner
    • A small summary of this error.
    (4037 or0xFC5) S_FT_FS_READ_FAIL 0xFC5
    (4048 or0xFD0) S_FT_MEMORY_TEST_FAIL
    (4050 or0xFD2) S_FT_NEED_DOWNLOAD_ALL_FAIL
    • It occurs when the block sizes in the PMT and in the scatter do not match. In general, this error is treated by loading all the blocks (maybe one usrdata is enough), then the size in the PMT should change to the correct one.
    • Sometimes it helps to change the version of the flasher.
    (4058 or0xFDA) S_FT_GET_MEMORY_FAIL
    (5002 or0x138A) S_INVALID_DA_FILE
    When configuring the SP_Flash_Tool download agent, you need to select the driver supplied with this version. Selecting other agents gives this error.
    (5007 or0x138F) S_FTHND_FILE_IS_NOT_LOADED_YET
    • Usually arises if there is a jackdaw in the flash unit on the block to which there is no path. Solution: specify the path to the required firmware block.
    • m_slon Writes: When this error occurred, the firmware version changed to v5.1352.01.
    • Another solution
    (5054 or0x13BE) S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTINGS_FAIL
    (5066 or0x13CA) S_DL_PC_BL_INVALID_GFH_FILE_INFOR
    Wrong files. For example, when you selected a scatter from a folder with files not yet prepared for FT. You must select the scatter from the folder prepared for FT files.
    (5069 or0x13CD) S_DL_PMT_ERR_NO_SPACE
    Verdict from5 [Strogino] :
    Currently, the verdict is that it is a hardware problem.

Observations:
    If you do Format, then the error S_PART_NO_VALID_TABLE (1037) will come out and it says that you need to do Download to create the partition table.
    Firmware Upgrade does not allow to do ->again due to error 1037
    You can make Download one only preloader. Loading any other section gives error 5069
    It does not depend on the version of the scatter.
    The size of the FAT partition is also independent.
    You can make Manual Format - gives, but within the UA Size. After this attempt to fill in any section again ends with error 5069.

Most likely this is a feature of flash memory - there are such cases when neither formatting nor low-level formatting has any effect - files remain on the flash drive as it is.
    (6045 or0x179D) S_SECURITY_SECURE_USB_DL_IMAGE_SIGN_HEADER_NOT_FOUND
    Try another version of SPFT, it is recommended to start with version 5.1532
    (6104 or0x17D8) S_SECURITY_SECURE_USB_DL_DA_RETURN_INVALID_TYPE
    Try another version of SPFT, it is recommended to start with version 5.1532
    (6124 or0x17EC) S_SECURITY_INVALID_PROJECT (6124), MSP ERROE CODE: 0 x 00.
    inforus10 Writes: it turned out to be fixed after the firmware of the native Preloader through the download button. After that, the firmware of the modified recovery passed without errors and then restored the firmware from the previously created backup.
    (6126 or 0x17EE ) S_SECURITY_SECRO_HASH_INCORRECT
    (8038 or 0x1F66 ) SP FLASH TOOL ERROR) / (PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded
    • It occurs if the names or addresses of the blocks in the scatter are different from the table inside the phone (PMT). It is necessary to fix the scatter file in the folder with the firmware, i.e. bring to one view with your current scatter file, from the firmware that you currently have on the device. An example of how to catch and edit is manually given. here .
    • If nothing was done with the file, but anyway this error is displayed, you can try changing the version of the flash driver. It is recommended to start with the version SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1352.01
    • Also readCAREFULLY! this decision
    • There is also a modified version of the USB flash drive that ignores this error and makes it possible to flash.But be careful! not all devices are supported [attachment = "5363648: FlashToolMod_fly-droid.org.zip"] The original theme for the modified version
    Another way (does not always work, because the droids do not always create a second scatter with corrected partitions):
    • Download the latest mtkdroidtools
    • We connect the phone and save the block map (2 files will be saved and one of them will be named PMP)
    • We leave only PMP and rename it to normal view of the scatter.
    • Through it, you can flash any firmware without error 8038
    (8045 or0x1F6D) SP FLASH TOOL ERROR
    • The error in character is similar to 8038, but in practice editing the file scatter did not help. To solve the problem, many went to the service center and they resurrected the device through a programmer.
    • At home, sometimes the version of the firmware through the DOWNLOAD button with all the checkmarks is triggered (go through the flashlight version and try it several times).
    • Also look at thisPossible Solution.
    • Also, the problem may be hardware.
    (8200 or0x2008) SP FLASH TOOL ERROR
    • It occurs if you try to flash the device on one platform, with firmware from another (for example, you have mt6577, and you try to flash it with firmware from the device on mt6575, etc.)
    • Changing the version of the flasher can also help.
    (8417 or0x20E1) SP FLASH TOOL ERROR: The load scatter file is invalid!
    dub3000 Writes: - remove hieroglyphs from the path to the scatter file and reduce the length of the path to it (to the file).
    For example, this path will be normalD: \ JIAYU \ S3 \ 1_FLASH \ S3s (3gb) -20150204-161147 \ MT6752_Android_scatter.txt
    But this will give an errorD: \ JIAYU \ S3 \ 1_FLASH \ S3-20150204-161147 刷 刷 \ MT6752_Android_scatter.txt
    Unrecognized ROM detected
    The application was not launched because it is configured incorrectly. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
    • Decision
    • Also make sure that you unpacked the firmware in the root of the disk on the computer, and not try to run it from the archive.
    If upon successful firmware or formatting there are no changes on the device
    If you are flashing the full firmware or formatting the device and the flash unit says that everything was completed successfully, but the data on the body remains the same and no changes occur, then practice shows that in the overwhelming majority of cases, the device’s flash memory has gone into READ ONLY. This is solved only by soldering the memory chip to the SC or buying a new device. For a more detailed check for this symptom you need to do through the SP Flash Toolfull memory testwith all the ticks. If the test there are errors associated with your type of memory, or the attempt to test an error, the forecast disappointing and should be sent to either the SP or in store for the new device. If all tests run successfully without errors then there is still a chance to recover at home, but do not forget that in recent years, in some cases, it is alleged that the test is successful, but in fact all the same to do anything you can not. Therefore, there is as lucky ...
    Several possible error solutions for Linux users

This spoiler considers the most frequent errors and their possible solutions, there is also a more complete list of errors in English in case you get an error, there is rarely a chance to find it inthe following listand another part of hints in English is presentedhere. Also, do not forget that the search on the topic works, so before asking a question, do not be lazy to drive an error code into it, because The answer to your question may be much closer than it seems.
    Attention: Fresh versions of the flash driver give error numbers in HEX, here numbers are painted in the DEC number system. So do not be afraid to see for example the error number (0x7D4), just select the HEX number system in the calculator and substituting 7D4 we will see that in DEC this is our notorious 2004 error.

2. Instructions for creating a full backup ROM phone. Be sure to do before the firmware!
    We will need: SP Flash Tool, MtkDroidTools, installed VCOM drivers, Notepad ++ and installed ADB driver (MtkDroidTools and ADB driver will be needed only for instruction 1.2)
    1.1 Instructions for creating a full ROM-backup device (relevant for all platforms)
    1. Launch the USB flash drive, in the "Download" tab, download the scatter file (if you do not have a scatter file for your device, use it from a device with the same processor), it doesn’t matter if there are no more firmware files in the folder with it (actual for the version of the driver up to 5.1628 inclusive). Remove all the checkboxes, leave a tick only on the first line - PRELOADER:
    [attachment = "8121954: scr1.png"]
    Note: If you want to use a newer version of proshivalschika version 5.1628, then tick on the Preloader section without the presence of this file in a folder with a scatter-file to put new versions proshivalschika not allow. If you have the opportunity to find a preloader it on your device model, then copy it to a folder to the scatter-file you wish to use and upload the file to a scatter-fleshtul. Next, making sure to block preloader check mark will appear, skip to step 2. If this is not possible, then proceed as follows:
    but. Download this archive with my preloader [attachment = "9019071: preloader.zip"] b. Unzip the preloader.bin file to the folder where you have the scatter file you plan to use.
    at. Using the Notepad ++ program, open this scatter file, find the section called Preloader and we are interested in the file_name line
    [attachment = "9019144: preload.jpg"]
    Rename the preloader.bin file to a file with the name from the line file_name (in the case of this example, the file preloader.bin is renamed to preloader_lcsh92_wet_jb9.bin)
    e. You load your scatter file into the flasher, see the marked preloader block and go further according to the instructions.
    NOTE: For this procedure fleshtulu needs only the fact of the presence of scatter files and preloader, so we can afford to take absolutely any preloader. But attention this can be done only for this stage. If suddenly you are inattention or some other reason, in the future will use this file for the firmware of your device, you'll get your hands on the brick which is extremely difficult to then raise. Therefore, after the removal of the dump from your device is not too lazy to delete or rename the file so that in the future not to forget that it is not on your device, and do not spoil yourself and others nerves. And a good tip for the future: Do not try to buy the latest version of proshivalschika, use the version that is recommended either by the manufacturer or by the Komrad your devices.

2. Determine where and how much we will read. Go to the "Memory Test" tab, remove all the checkboxes, leave only one, as shown in the screenshot - "RAM Test":
    [attachment = "8121955: scr2.png"]

2.1. Press the Start button:
    [attachment = "8121956: scr3.png"]

2.2. After that, connect your device off to the USB-port.

2.3. There will be a memory test, which will show, among other things, the following information (that is what we need):
    [attachment = "8121957: scr4.png"]

Blocks with a zero size do not interest us. We leave only those that have size. In this case, we are interested in 4 blocks:
    [attachment = "8121961: scr8.png"]

Thus, we received the names of our regions and their sizes. Starting addresses in each region will always be from scratch: 0x0

3. Now, copying the received information into a notebook, go to the "ReadBack" tab and press the "Add" button:
    [attachment = "8121959: scr5.png"]

3.1. On the line that appears, click twice:
    [attachment = "8121960: scr6.png"]

3.2. We set the file name (by default ROM_0) and the place where the memory block will be saved.

3.3. In the window that appears, fill in three parameters, according to previously obtained data:
    [attachment = "8121962: scr_11.png"]

For example, for the EMMC_USER region, in my case, the parameters will be as follows:
    Region: EMMC_USER
    Start Address: 0x0
    Length: 0x3ab400000
    [attachment = "8121963: scr_12.png"]

After entering this data, click OK.

Note: in this unit, which is considered by the example of the work, there are 4 regions (you have the number of regions may be different, so reading from the regions that allows you to select fleshtul). However, this is not on all devices. Often, especially in applications in the early chipsets fleshpamyat has only one "USER" area. If your device has one region in the corresponding menu for entering block reading parameters will be no option to select the region. Also note that the calculation of the blocks, drain dump devices with the type of NAND flash memory occursdifferent method.

3.4. Disconnect the device from the computer (the device must remain off).

3.5. Press the "ReadBack" button and then connect the switched off device to the USB port, reading occurs.
    [attachment = "8121964: scr_13.png"]

3.6. After successfully reading the block, go to p.3.1 and so we read all the regions that the flashlight allows you to choose, the RPMB does not count, it is not needed.

RESULT: As a result, we get solid blocks of flash memory, the largest of which is the user region - EMMC_USER, maybe 4, 8, 16 or even 32GB (depending on the device model). If necessary, the blocks can be flashed into the device using the "Write Memory" flashlight function (see spoiler below "Instructions for using the Write Memory function"), or extract from them on the computer the desired section using Hex-editor (Manual for cutting blocks manually), and you can also useutility for automatic cutting rum WwR MTK. Note that SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1352.01 does not work with blocks of more than 4GB, so if your flash memory is larger, use one of the latest versions of the program, or read it in parts (but this is inconvenient).Original instructions
    1.2 Creating a Rom-backup without user data (outdated, but suitable for the MT65xx platform)
    Item 1. Create a scatter.
    • Go to the settings of the smartphone in the menu item "security" and put a daw on "Unknown sources."
    • We go into the settings of the smartphone in the menu item "about the phone" and repeatedly tap on the "build number" and as you see the inscription "you become a developer" go to the menu and enter the new activated menu item "for developers", there you check the box Usb.
    • We connect the included phone to the computer.
    • Launch MtkDroidTools and wait for it to connect to the phone (see the bottom left corner of the program).
    • Press the "Block map" button, a window with a map will appear. In this window, click the button "Create a scatter file" and save the file (the name is better not to change).
    [attachment = "5921136: scat.png"]

Item 2. Reading the ROM from the phone.
    2.1 Preparation
    • Run SP_Flash_Tool
    • Open the saved scatter (blocks with addresses will appear in the list)
    • Go to the Read back tab.
    • Add a block (Add button)
    • Double click to open the added block, specify the name of the file to save (starts with ROM_)
    • Further in the appeared window in the second field we enter into the address of the cache block from the scatter file (it is recommended to open this file through the notepad ++ program) and click OK.
      Note:
      1) If the scatter file is of the old type (see the screenshot below), then you will immediately find the necessary cache block without problems by opening it in notepad (or as in the example below through notepad ++)
      An example of a section of the old type file scatter
      [attachment = "4233494: old.png"]

2) You can also find a new type file scatter (see screenshot below), in this case you need to drive a cache block with the mark linear_start_addr
      An example of a section of the scatter file of a new type
      [attachment = "4233520: new.png"]

* Below are screenshots on the example of the old type of file scatter.
    Screenshots from the 3rd version of the program
    [attachment = "5921142: rom.png"] [attachment = "5921145: copy scat.png"]
    Screenshots from the 5th version of the program
    [attachment = "4219543: 1new.jpg"] [attachment = "4219544: 2new.jpg"]

2.2 Reading
    • Disconnect the phone from the computer, if still not done.
    • Turn off the phone
    • We take out and insert the battery back
    • In the program SP_Flash_Tool, press the Read back button
    • Connect the phone to the USB in the program should run first red, then blue progress bars. If you didn’t run, try disconnecting the phone, distorting the battery, and then connecting it to the computer again. If it does not help, it means problems with the drivers or try connecting the device without a battery and repeat this step.
    • My process takes about 20-25 minutes. After the process is completed, a green circle appears, now you can disconnect the phone from the computer and turn it on. SP_Flash_Tool can now be closed.
    [attachment = "5921150: rb.png"] [attachment = "5921151: rbd.png"]
    [attachment = "4219546: 3new.jpg"] [attachment = "4219548: 4new.jpg"]

Item 3. Preparing blocks for firmware
    • Again open MtkDroidTools and connect the included phone. Make sure that MtkDroidTools sees it.
    • Go to the root, backup, recovery tab
    • Click the button "Create backup from ROM_ flash" and select the previously saved file from the program SP_Flash_Tool.
    • The program will offer to automatically create a CWM, patch the boot - this is at your discretion (but if you want a clean backup, which is recommended, then we refuse to patch).
    • The backup will appear in the MtkDroidTools \ backups \ ... folder
    [attachment = "3044295: 55555555.png"]

• Now you need to save the created backup, they can always return the phone to its original state. In addition to the folder with a bunch of files from MtkDroidTools, I also recommend saving the ROM_ file for reinsurance.
    Important information on this manual.
    1) Refusing to automatically create a CWM in the backup folder, it will be named factory_NONmodified_recovery.img and, accordingly, when you download the scatter file to the USB flash drive, it will not be picked up automatically and displayed, so for convenience it is recommended to rename it immediately to recovery.img
    [attachment = "4233702: Unnamed11.jpg"]
    And also a uboot.bin file is created with it. A nuance may also arise, it is that after downloading the scatter file, the USB flash drive may not substitute this file in the UBOOT section, if this does not happen, then simply rename the uboot.bin file to lk.bin and in a new way we load the scatter file (the block should fall into place).

2) Since we cut our backup by cache block, then when you load the file scatter into the USB flash drive, you will not see the CACHE and USRDATA blocks (this is done so that you do not accidentally transfer your personal data along with the backup to the person who will bail out your backup).
    [attachment = "4233705: Unnamed: 22.jpg"]
    But there is a caveat, if the device is restored from backups without these blocks, it can continue the boot screen is not loaded, to load completed successfully you must go to the recovery menu and make wipe factory reset. If rekaveri not get there, you are looking for these units from the factory firmware from similar type devices (check to make sure to match processor model, the number of flash memory and version of android), copy these files to a folder of your firmware (or backup) and sewn again already with these files. Also, if you have the desire to deal with the technical aspects, the two lower blocks with a predetermined desired length you can do yourself atof this instruction. Here in the topic such blocks are called "Dummies".

3. Full firmware manual:
    We will need: SP Flash Tool, installed VCOM drivers, and if you have a device on an MT6575 or MT6577 processor based on the AGOLD project (with dynamic component selection) the SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject program
    Full firmware manual
    • Download and unpack the program SP_Flash_Tool on your computer
    • Download and unpack the program SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject on your computer with the ability to select components in uboot(only relevant for devices with MT6575 and MT6577 processors based on the AGOLD project, for the rest we skip)
    • Download and install USB VCOM drivers.
    • Unpack the archive with the factory firmware for your smartphone (the directory to the unpacked folder with the firmware files should not contain Cyrillic characters).
    • Turn off the smartphone. The cable is not connected to the computer.
    • Remove and insert the battery back.
    • (skip if drivers are already installed) We connect the phone to the computer with a cable. The operating system will find a new device - specify the system folder with the USB driver VCOM (for its version of the OS). If something does not work with the installation of drivers, then read the instructions for installing drivers.
    • (skip if drivers are already installed) Disconnect the cable from the computer.

Next are the numbered items, they are relevant only for devices with an MT6575 and MT6577 processor based on the AGOLD project (i.e. with a dynamic component selection), for the rest we skip
    1. Run the program SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject.
    2. Select the menu Factory database>Setup data source file and specify the file MTK_DATABASE.mdb (it lies in the SP_MDT folder).
    3. Choose the File menu>Open Download Agent File and specify the file MTK_AllInOneDA.bin (it lies in the SP_MDT folder).
    4. Click the Scatter File and select the file MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt (it is in the folder with the firmware).
    5. Select the type of rear and front cameras and the type of display controller that correspond to your device using the sensor installation button. The easiest way to find out exactly which cameras are installed in your device, and what kind of display, is to ask about it in the topic topic on your device. It's okay if you make a mistake in these parameters. Just ask again with the necessary parameters.
      [attachment = "5974047: SPMDT.png"]
    6. The program SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject is no longer needed, it has already made the necessary changes to uboot. Close the program SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject.
    • Run the program SP Flash Tool.
    • Click on the Scatter-loading button and select the MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt file (it is in the folder with the firmware, the devices are different, therefore the file will be named after the processor name, for example MT6789, etc.).
      [attachment = "5920901: Unnamed1.png"]
      [attachment = "5920904: Unnamed.png"]

• IMPORTANT! For devices on the MT6575 and MT6577 processor, we uncheck the Preloader and dsp_bl items, for other MTK-based devices, just tick the Preloader.
    • Press the Download button if we use the 3rd version of the flash driver, or select the download only mode and press the Download button if we use the 5th version.
    • Connect the smartphone to your computer turned off cable. The program should see it and start flashing. If your smartphone is not detected, disconnect it from your computer, remove and reinsert the battery and reconnect to your computer. In Device Manager, when correctly installed drivers at the time of the firmware should com port monitor MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port if the preloader is not damaged or MTK USB Port / USB Serial Device - with a damaged preloadere. A finishing EEPROM or in the event any error is disabled and the device disappears from the device manager.
      [attachment = "4242138: 4241491111.jpg"]

• After the end of the firmware, disconnect the smartphone from the computer and turn on the device.
      [attachment = "3045049: 3036234.png"]
      [attachment = "5920908: Unnamed2.png"]
    Note:port "MTK USB Port" (PID 0003) or in newer versions of Windows, it can also be automatically determined by the name of "USB Serial Device" fault, and appears in the case of a damaged unit Preloader. If you are watching the opening of the port while attempting to flash the device, then you should know that it allows you to flash only Preloader unit through the function Download only, entire firmware pour through it will not work. Therefore, the appearance of this port the first step is to ask only one block Preloader, and then upon successful completion of the operation to flash the firmware already remaining blocks to uncheck Preloader points.The boot loader initialization order when working with ft.

4. Write Memory function (write blocks by addresses)
    We will need: SP Flash Tool, installed VCOM drivers, scatter file and Preloader block
    Instructions for using the Write Memory function (generic)
    Sp Flash Tool is another useful feature - it record-ROM drive files created by the program-flasher directly to the addresses in the memory. Function is useful for example when you have damaged NVRAM and want to restore it or just want to fill the firmware to the device via ROM-file. The principle of creating rum files the same as described under spoiler rom-backup. But for clarity, we repeat it here as an example of a single block of NVRAM. Readback need for a procedure to retrieve only the scatter, and can be taken from any device with the same processor. And to work with the function write memory, you will need a scatter file and block preloader on your device, so before you start recording rom-file take care of loading the scatter procedures in fleshtul and check the box on the preloader section.

Read (readback):
    • To begin with, let's create a NVRAM block ROM file. To do this, through the notepad ++ program, open our Scatter file and find the block we are interested in. We need two values ​​from the block, namely: linear_start_addr and partition size.
      [attachment = "5863875: nvram notepad.jpg"]

• Next, run the Sp Flash Tool, load our scatter file, and go to the Readback tab. We click on the plus sign (the Add button), we have a line with a check mark.
      [attachment = "5863878: readback.jpg"]

• Double click on the line and set the file name. For convenience, I will call it ROM_NVRAM and press the “save” button.
      [attachment = "5863881: save nvram.jpg"]

• Before us appears the settings window, in which we need to write the previously marked values ​​from the scatter file. In the Start Addres field, we copy the value of linear_start_addr, and in the Lenght field, the partition size value and press the “Ok” button.
      [attachment = "5863885: readback_block_input.jpg"]

• Next, click on the Readback button, turn off the device, distort the battery (if possible) and connect the switched off device to the computer. The unit will begin reading and a green circle will appear on completion.
      [attachment = "5863889: OK.jpg"]

Write (Write Memory):
    • Next, disconnect the device from the computer and activate the write memory tab. In order to activate the write memory function, you must run the Sp Flash Tool and press the key combination Ctrl + Alt + V (Advanced Mode should appear in the title bar).
      [attachment = "5863893: advanced mode.jpg"]

• Then, as standard, we substitute our scatter file from the device to the flash unit and make sure that we have a check mark on the preloader item and that the preloader block itself is physically present and loaded.
      [attachment = "6281106: preloader.jpg"]

• Next, in the toolbar, click on the Window tab, put a tick on the write memory item and immediately get to a new tab.
      [attachment = "5863896: write memory.jpg"]

• In the File Patch field, we need to specify the path to our created ROM file (in our example, using the NVRAM block). To do this, click on the folder button to the right of the line and select our file. In the line below Begin Addres (HEX), copy the value of our block linear_start_addr from the scatter file.
      [attachment = "5863901: write memory input.jpg"]

Note: all rom-files need to be written to your region, therefore, since the NVRAM block is located in the EMMC_USER region, you can see in the screenshot above that it will be written to it. If the rum file you need was removed from another region, then you need to record it into it. For example, a screenshot from the device in which there is a choice of three regions:
      [attachment = "9432266: CR.jpg"]
      The number of regions you may have differs from the example, or it may all be located in one region; Moreover, we note that if everything you need is in the same region, then the region selection in the flashlight will not be available to you.

• Next, click on the write memory button, turn off the device, distort the battery (if possible) and connect the switched off device to the computer. The recording of the block will begin and a green circle will appear on completion. Next, disconnect the device from the computer and turn it on. Mission Complete). Thus, you can record any ROM files created by the SP Flash Tool, the main thing to remember is the starting address of the block from which you started creating your ROM file.

5. The Write Memory function (backup and restoration of the preloader for devices that have a choice of region EMMC_BOOT_1)
    We need: SP Flash Tool and installed VCOM drivers
    Instructions with explanations

6. Manual cutting of ROM files
    We will need: a merged ROM file, a scatter file, Notepad ++, a Hex editor
    Instructions with explanations

7. How to cut Preloader.bin from a ROM file of a merged region manually / alternatively / using an auto cutter
    We need: merged ROM-file, Hex-editor; optional: scatter file, Notepad ++
    Instructions for extracting Preloader.bin from the EMMC_BOOT_1 region backup
    The SP Flash Tool for downloading the Preloader block to the Download tab requires a binary with a preloader, and not a whole merged ROM of the EMMC_BOOT_1 region. Therefore, if we need a native preloader for the operations with the flasher, and the manufacturer did not provide the native firmware for the device, then we need to extract it from the region's backup. Well, let's look at an example of how this can be done using a hex editor.

1. Open the hex editor and drag and drop into the window the ROM file of the backup of the region in which the Preloader is located.
    [attachment = "9559299: go.png"]

2. We open our ROM file. The first thing to do is to scroll the editor's slider to the MMM.8 type caption ... FILE_INF - this is the beginning of our preloader. Next, double-click on the first letter M (1) by clicking on the start of our preloader and see that the initial portion of the code (2), to which this marked symbol belongs, is highlighted.
    [attachment = "9559301: mark.png"]

3. Turn the editor's slider until you see the beginning of the solid layer FF FF FF FF - in front of it is the end of our preloader. Set the cursor as shown in the screenshot below. Also, instead of the FF FF layer, the FF FF can be a layer with zeros 00 00 00 00, if it hits zero, then we place the cursor in the same way just before zeros.
    [attachment = "9559303: cursor.png"]

4. Press the key combination ctrl + shift + F9 and see that this is how we selected our preloader. To save it, right-click on the selected area and select Write Selection.
    [attachment = "9559305: write selection.png"]

5. Through Notepad ++ we look at the name of our preloader in the Scatter file, with which we are going to use it and call it also in the save location selection window (1) (optional, since you can name the preloader as you please, don’t forget names indicate the extension .bin). Click on Write (2) and enjoy our finished preloader.
    [attachment = "9559307: save.png"]

6. This type of preloader, if you did everything correctly, you can easily use it in the SP Flash Tool, in the Download tab and the USB flash drive will not swear at it.
    [attachment = "9559308: goodJob.png"]

Note: If you nakasyachite somewhere, the flashlight will talk about an incorrect preloader file and will not load it.
    Also an alternative way to extract the preloader and as a logical continuation from the author of the method, the auto foreman preemployer is presented MTKsplit (savagemessiahzine.com)

8. Formatting:
    We need: SP Flash Tool and installed VCOM drivers
    How to format a smartphone?
    Attention after this procedure flies NVRAM and, accordingly, all calibrations. So be prepared for what you need to do the restoration. And also note that after formatting you get a piece of iron without software, so you will need a mandatory firmware device.
    • turn off the smartphone (cable is not connected to the computer)
    • take out the battery and insert it back (we do not turn on the smartphone)
    • run the program SP_Flash_Tool
    • push the scatter-loading button
    • choose the file MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt (the file from the folder with the firmware, the numbers in the file name may differ and depend on the processor model)
    • click Format leave the checkboxes on Auto format Flash and leave the last paragraph Format whole flash exept Bootloader
    • Click OK
    • connect the smartphone cable to the computer
    • a few seconds should run a red bar
    • after the green bar
    • When the green bar is complete, you will receive a pop-up window with a green circle, the process is successfully completed.
    • close SP_Flash_Tool
    • disconnect the smartphone from the computer
    • After formatting, the firmware of the smartphone is carried out with all the checkmarks in the download only mode. After formatting, you often need to flash one Preloader block in download only mode, and then flash the rest of the firmware without a tick on the Preloader and also through the download only function.

9. Memory Test Memory Test function:
    We will need: SP Flash Tool, installed VCOM drivers, a scatter file and a Preloader block from your firmware
    Instructions for complete memory testing(to do only if suspected malfunctioning of flash memory, it is extremely not recommended to carry out on serviceable devices), not to be confused with the items for testing RAM of the memory section specified in the instructions for backup
    "It should be borne in mind that in modern phones, operational (RAM / DRAM) and flash memory (eMMC / NAND / NOR) are most often implemented as a single chip, so errors related to RAM may also indicate a malfunction of Flash, and the opposite. "
    1. Launch the USB flash drive, in the "Download" tab, download the scatter file (if you do not have a scatter file for your device, use it from a device with the same processor), it doesn’t matter if there are no more firmware files in the folder with it (actual for the version of the driver up to 5.1628 inclusive). Remove all the checkboxes, leave a tick only on the first line - PRELOADER:
    [attachment = "8121954: scr1.png"]
    Note: If you want to use a newer version of proshivalschika version 5.1628, then tick on the Preloader section without the presence of this file in a folder with a scatter-file to put new versions proshivalschika not allow. If you have the opportunity to find a preloader it on your device model, then copy it to a folder to the scatter-file you wish to use and upload the file to a scatter-fleshtul. Next, making sure to block preloader check mark will appear, skip to step 2. If this is not possible, then proceed as follows:
    but. Download this archive with my preloader [attachment = "9019071: preloader.zip"] b. Unzip the preloader.bin file to the folder where you have the scatter file you plan to use.
    at. Using the Notepad ++ program, open this scatter file, find the section called Preloader and we are interested in the file_name line
    [attachment = "9019144: preload.jpg"]
    Rename the preloader.bin file to a file with the name from the line file_name (in the case of this example, the file preloader.bin is renamed to preloader_lcsh92_wet_jb9.bin)
    e. You load your scatter file into the flasher, see the marked preloader block and go further according to the instructions.
    NOTE: For this procedure fleshtulu needs only the fact of the presence of scatter files and preloader, so we can afford to take absolutely any preloader. But attention this can be done only for this stage. If suddenly you are inattention or some other reason, in the future will use this file for the firmware of your device, you'll get your hands on the brick which is extremely difficult to then raise. Therefore, after the removal of the dump from your device is not too lazy to delete or rename the file so that in the future not to forget that it is not on your device, and do not spoil yourself and others nerves. And a good tip for the future: Do not try to buy the latest version of proshivalschika, use the version that is recommended either by the manufacturer or by the Komrad your devices.

2. Go to the "Memory Test" tab, put all the checkboxes that can be put on this tab (you may have different information from the one shown in the screenshot):
    [attachment = "9329717: MT.jpg"]

2.1. Press the Start button:
    [attachment = "8121956: scr3.png"]

2.2. After that, connect your device off to the USB-port.

2.3. There will be a memory test that will show information regarding the memory of your device:
    [attachment = "9329588: MTDone.jpg"]

3. Analyze all the information by scrolling scroll of the resulting list for errors. If there are no errors, then everything is fine with memory. If you get an error during memory tests, there is a high probability that the device died fleshpamyat / or moved into Read Only mode, which for us is equivalent, as at home no one nor the other is not treated .. Also note the analysis of the errors in the absence of NAND memory (the above screenshot hit the frame), or UFS ignored if your device type EMMC. there is also athe assumption about the possibility of determining the problem in case of a failed flash memory through the flasher's logs .

10. Mounting the system and usrdata images under windows:
    We will need: DiskInternals Linux Reader, sgs2toext4.jar and JDK installed on the computer
    Instructions for mounting and extracting files
    Sometimes it is necessary to extract the necessary files from the system or usrdata image. Under Linux, this is done simply by mounting the disk, but now we will see how to mount this case under Windows. We will need two utilities: DiskInternals Linux Reader and sgs2toext4.jar (download them from spoilers with drivers and utilities ), and also to use the second utility, the installed Jdk on the computer. The first is necessary for mounting the image, the second for distilling the factory image in ext4 format. Here I will explain that the images we create ourselves through mtkdroidtools, for example, immediately go in ext4 format and therefore do not need distillation, but the factory images in the DiskInternals Linux Reader program are not correctly mounted from the box and therefore need to be run through sgs2toext4.jar. Now, in order, using the example of mounting the usrdata factory image:

1) Open sgs2toext4.jar and drag the image into the window that appears, close the window at the end of the procedure and see that another ext4 image appeared in the folder with the factory image. And if our image has an ext4 structure initially, then you do not need this item:
    [attachment = "8903928: drop.jpg"]
    If you try to overtake an already finished image through this utility, then you will fail, because the program just loops in and never writes done.

2) Open DiskInternals Linux Reader and mount our ext4 image, the procedure on the screenshot:
    [attachment = "8903937: linuxreader.jpg"]
    If you try to mount a non-ext4 image in this program, the program will write that the file system is not supported and it will not open.

3) Next, we see our mounted image in the program window and to open it simply double-click on it:
    [attachment = "8903938: opendisk.jpg"]

4) We see what is inside the image, in this case there is one folder (there are four files inside the folder). To extract it, we need to select it and act on points in the screenshot:
    [attachment = "8903940: savefiles.jpg"]

5) Then select the save directory and click next:
    [attachment = "8903944: savefiles2.jpg"]

6) In the window that appears, click next:
    [attachment = "8903946: savefiles3.jpg"]

7) Everything was saved successfully, click ready and use:
    [attachment = "8903947: savefilesdone.jpg"]

11. Useful literature for general development (everything related to the below, is not discussed in this topic, these are just useful links from related and necessary topics in my opinion):
    List of useful literature (read and with him before asking a question)

The most asked question: Why when connecting the device to a computer in the device manager for a second blinks the device in the com-ports and turns off?
    Answer: Because the port is picked up and held proshivalschikom only when waiting for any action (download, readback, write memory, format) on the condition of the installed driver. Therefore, all instructions are always told that you must first install the driver, and then configure fleshtul on any operation and then connect the device to your computer off. No activity in fleshtule the maximum that you can do is install the driver appeared on the port, after which the device also disappear from the list.

---------------------------------------
Also attention! since the topic is cluttered with a delusional and vague description of problems (even complaints to QMS have already gone on this issue), a referral pattern (description of problems) is introduced into the topic:
Problem description template. A big request to look under the spoiler before writing here, otherwise your question will most likely be ignored!
1. Background of the problem.
2. Full device name
3. Version of the USB flash drive and operating system
4. Are there any Russian letters in the paths to the flashlight, scatter and firmware? Should not be present, so you should fix all the way to the publication of the issue in the topic.
5. Are the drivers installed for the preloader (not to be confused with adb drivers)? Is the device in the "Device Manager" defined without an exclamation mark?
6. Read and understand.recommendations for connecting the device with firmware ?
7. What activities were carried out while trying to solve the problem?
8. In-depth description of the problem
9. Attach screenshots to the message (not the pictures taken by the phone, namely screenshots of the entire desktop) with errors and so that besides the errors you could clearly see the entire flashlight window with your settings, slide the error window below the working screen of the flasher.

------------------------------------------

Acknowledgments
★★★ Board of Honor ★★★
Thank you so much for most of the information. rua1 and this forum as well as in particular to individuals with this forum: ankadnikov , StormAngel , CADE , Jyn , ariafan , 5 [Strogino] , fazergoo , kisatik , bird-974 , Hey, you , Too-Too , jemmini , vadolaz , Bodya-kolibass , emusic , and also all who found errors and their solutions.

The philosophy of this branch
A person has the right to invest his brain efforts instead of money, but he nevertheless is obliged to invest these efforts - to read the cap, to gossip a little thoughtfully. If he is frankly lazy, or is completely unable to understand the meaning of his actions, he must be somehow limited, and not indulged in him.

For filling caps answerI, and the topic itself is supervisedvadolaz

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 01.12.17, 11:30

It was precisely this advice that I needed)) and so is it possible?
And how do you think? What for me to grovel if it was impossible?
PS: in the header I updated the version of the firmware and added a large driver package.

Post has been editedwexxxx - 17.10.13, 18:26

And how do you think? What for me to grovel if it was impossible?

I took off all the jackdaws the only thing that confuses this preloader
Attached Image

so flash?

Post has been editedvadolaz - 24.11.17, 10:00

groop3, I will say this: this topic is for analyzing the errors of the flasher, you can leave all the embarrassment to yourself, confusing - you go to google and remove them. No error - no questions. I already tried to help on top of the topic.
I have done this a couple of times with other phones, I'll try it on another machine.
Then I, moreover, didn’t understand why this phrase was?
It was precisely this advice that I needed)) and so is it possible?

Well, in order to finish this conversation on a good note, I will tell you that on mtk devices it is usually not difficult to get a root using thisFramaroot

Post has been editedwexxxx - 17.10.13, 18:23

I will say this: this topic is for analyzing the errors of the flasher, you can leave all the embarrassment to yourself, confusing - you go to google and remove them. No error - no questions. I already tried to help on top of the topic.

Many thanks for the hard work but do not want to flash it, did not want to do it a couple of times already with other phones, I will try on another machine.

On another machine, the download went but with an error
Attached Image

Previously, it was possible to get into the service menu or rekoveri, but it was in Chinese now an error. how to fix?

I found the answer in a hat, I try

Post has been editedvadolaz - 24.11.17, 10:01

I found the answer in a hat, I try

Everything turned out, with the help of MtkDroidTools I made a scatter file, replaced it and everything went through, thanks to the author.

Rep: (1)
Hello.
I made a backup from the phone for the SP Flash Tool.
Tell me, how can I unzip the system folder from it?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/07/20, 21:40