MIUI v6 from multirom.me [ 26 ] ** [23,21%]
MIUI v6 miuiandroid.com [ 0 ] ** [0%]
MIUI v5 [ 30 ] ** [26,79%]
custom firmware [ 12 ] ** [10,71%]
Total votes: 112

Rep: (409)
Xiaomi Mi-2A - MIUI Firmware (OS 4.1)
PictureXiaomi MI-2A, MI 2A, M2A, MI-Two-A
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | FirmwareпїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Furniel`s custom rom (OS 4.1) пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
MiPhone manager and drivers (miui.com)
Attached fileXiaomi_USB_Driver.zip(22.09 MB)
Custom rekaveri (Custom recovery TWRP):
TWRP_recovery_2.8.7.2_taurus
Custom rekaveri (Custom recovery ClockworkMod - CWM):
CWM R8 recovery fromfurniel .
The current version of the CWM furniel - a caprelated topics
The previous version of CWM
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions.
[Q] Can I install 2 independent (different) firmwares on the device? For example, in the first system to put pure Android, and in the second MIUI, or vice versa?
[A]This can only be done using the Recovery function TDB (TrueDualBoot).

[Q] What is the need for a dual-system device, if it is impossible to simultaneously install 2 different firmware (except for firmwares specially modified for this, or using third-party recovery)?
[A]Initially (as meant to be) two-system needs to be installed firmware during system operation! Those. as it is updated (Updater) using standard programs.

[Q]How to look at what the system partition is that the firmware that runs on the machine at the moment?
[A]When using regular rekaveri: Turn off the phone>go to Recovery>Reboot>Last working section will be marked with the word - LATEST

[Q]What with the proximity sensor, during the call the screen does not go out, and after the conversation does not turn on, is it a firmware glitch or something else?
[A]This occurs if the screen unit is glued not original film (without cutouts sensors). And due to the proximity sensor factory calibration.

[Q] The regular Weather application and weather widgets do not work for me, what can I do about it?
[A]You can install alternative weather from BurgerZ and file "stub" to work full-time weather widgets

[Q] Can I connect Mi2A in flash-drive mode?
[A]Not. At all. Nothing.

[Q] How to get into the engineering menu of Mi-Two?
[A]To do this, you need the dialer to dial the following combination: * # * # 6484 # * # * and * # * # 4636 # * # *.
Be extremely careful when digging into the engineering menu !!! No one except you is responsible for damage!

[Q]After cleaning the system (memory) after a long press of the HOME button (House) with a broom, the Desktop (Launcher) is re-loaded, how can this be cured?
[A]You have installed the program "Weather BZ", add it to the list of trusted (Security - Applications - Weather BZ - Trust application), and let it autorun.

[Q]I do not work properly program leading out pop-ups (eg GameKiller, etc.)! What can be done?
[A]To carve the program popups to work properly, you need to go to settings, applications management, to find the right app and enable pop-ups.
Firmware
Xiaomi firmware are divided into two "subspecies":
1) weekly / developer / developer called for the release date 4.10.10 (4 - 2014, 10 month, 10 number). Root "embedded"
2) stable - JLB (JeLlyBean) and further ordinal version - 39. No roota.Root for JLB of alting Root for JLB 36 and newer- set only from CWM
Stable versions "a little late in the development of" new "chips" and "buns" fall into JLB with some delay.
MIUI.com - official versions of firmware for Mi2A (language: !!! Chinese / English !!! - no Russian !!!)
QFB31 Android 4.1.1 - "pure Android" (not MIUI) (Language: Chinese / English)
MIUI V5 - translated
Current firmware with the Russian language (Russified) based firmware from Xiaomi / MIUI
Firmware differences
MIUI.SU- official Russian representative localization MIUI alternative firmware for Android in Russian. The firmware is not running firmware update, upgrade, usemiui.su updater
The project is closed.
Miuiandroid.com - multilingual (several dozen languages) firmware installed with Google Play
MIUI V6 special edition - the test version to Android 4.4.4 Kit Kat
Firmware for installation via fastboot
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Instructions
Installing firmware
Detailed instructions for the firmware for beginners
For the first time after purchasing the phone, sews through rekaveri
Firmware Using Recovery (rekaveri)
According to the way the firmware is always sewn in the first system partition!
Download the firmware and rename it to update.zip
Throws firmware format update.zip to the root of the device, on Win7 path looks like this: KompyuterMI 2AVnutrennyaya memory ->Put here update.zip
Turn off the phone
Hold down the volume key + power button, as the screen blinks, release the power key, while continuing to hold down the volume up key.
Select English (navigation through the recovery - with the volume keys, the choice - with the "Enable" button).
We do a wipe of all data.
Select item: install update.zip to system one
We are waiting for completion and choose reboot to system one
If all is well, and firmware works, place it in the second section
Menu key>Settings>About phone>System Update, there press the menu button and select the firmware file again update.zip (same file as for the firmware through rekaveri)
Firmware Updater application using (the easiest way)
(In this way the firmware, the firmware is installed in an adjacent section - (for example, if you are sitting in the second section of the system, the firmware to be installed first, and vice versa)
Stored data, but it is better still to do backup.
There are two ways to get into the Updater:
1 - On the desktop,>Utilities folder>Updater (Update)
2 - Menu key>Settings>About phone>System update
Then everything is very simple, click on Select firmware file (firmware may be called as you like and lie anywhere on the memory card (it’s important that you find it yourself). Choose the firmware file>Update, after the update, the phone itself will ask to reboot it to the neighboring system, where it just installed the firmware.
Installing Google Apps
The easiest way to install PlayMarket and other Google servicesor
1. Download the archiveAttached fileGAPPS.zip(3.75 MB)
Attached fileGAPPS.txt(1.08 KB)

Extract GAPPS folder on your phone, such as the Computer folder>MI 2A>Inner memory>Download>GAPPS
2. On your phone, install the program Root Explorer 3.0 (В® Root Explorer, File Manager for Root User), Includes the "superuser" (root)
Settings ->All settings ->Privacy ->Unknown sources ->On
Security ->Permissions ->superuser ->Enable
3. Root Explorer, copy the files from the .apk-GAPPS folder in / system / app
4. Reboot
5. Install the "Google + Play + Market_4.1.10.apk" (Google play, the official store of Android applications)
Ustavnovki of a custom rekaveri CWM (ClockworkMod) Recovery
Problem solving
Useful
A lot of useful information relevant to our phone, there is in the subject line: "Xiaomi Mi-Two - Firmware (OS Android JB 4.1)" , For which many thanks to the authors.
Firmware, rekaveri, patches and so on. by Xiaomi MI2 / MI2S not suitable for our machine!
Polls
Poll results V5 on 05.01.2015
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedVlad J.S. - 19.12.17, 19:36
Reason for editing: name of the topic, the navigator

Rep: (0)
As far as I know from the description, Xiaomi does not support the Russian language (well, in the sense that the firmware that is sold together with the phone), how can I solve this problem (or rather those in the know, there MiUI firmware with the Russian language for this Divays)?

Rep: (323)
tuymada @ 06.05.2013, 13:54*
As far as I know from the description, Xiaomi does not support the Russian language (well, in the sense that the firmware that is sold together with the phone), how can I solve this problem (or rather those in the know, there MiUI firmware with the Russian language for this Divays)?

It will be necessary, if not already entered.
Monitor here -http://miui.su/

Rep: (2)
DRUNNB @ 14.05.2013, 21:57*
who knows how and with what proshyvat mi2a? I think of mi2 \ mi2s firmware will not work ...

http://miui.su/download?query=Xiaomi- Here MIUI official website in Russian, click on the appropriate model, and select the firmware.

Post has been editedBushido777 - 14.05.13, 21:48

Rep: (605)
DRUNNB @ 14.05.2013, 21:57*
who knows how and with what proshyvat mi2a? I think of mi2 \ mi2s firmware will not work ...

Xiaomi M2a (Post # 21821412)

Rep: (563)
nilla
Here's the latest firmware Russified [3.5.10] | Google apps (Market, etc.)
as it is all to install (simpler)written here
Chinese applications to be in it should not be

Post has been editedwmaster - 17.05.13, 13:12

Rep: (3)
I put the market via Andrey_ TypeR for which he once again thank you very much. Market installed but not started due to lack of Googley files to add google account. They were not also in the firmware, laid out on miui.su. as a result of the files were manually added in the firmware Andrey_TypeR, flashed this firmware only if the market earned.

Rep: (3)
AlexeyHunter
Plei Market no. We do not just deliver, only to flash. Wi-Fi gives

Rep: (33)
Firmware version, if you take the menu Your phone: 4.1.1 JRO03L, kernel 3.4.0. I wonder if I click update, the languages ​​will disappear, or whether it will retain all the languages ​​in the new update?

Posted 05/24/2013 15:20:

In my pocket I go perfectly :) so that the course I would like a little less than the frame, but they do not strain

romatrix @ 24.05.2013, 16:20*
if you take the menu Your phone: 4.1.1 JRO03L

Watch Count: MIUI version

romatrix @ 24.05.2013, 16:20*
I wonder if I click update, the languages ​​will disappear, or whether it will retain all the languages ​​in the new update?

If you tighten the Chinese OTA update, then multilanguage it simply snaps .....
If you tighten the OTA update with miuiandroid.com ........ but it does not tighten because they're spread pillared firmware ...
And I do not ponyu them to do an OTA update their firmware package .....

You can download the entire firmware miuiandroid.com and install it via the Updater application (update) - how? Instruction is in the spoilerhere.

And so the firmwarehttp://miuiandroid.com/Version 3.5.24, there is no Russian language, only English and Chinese. Now I will try to miui.su site, but first check the work of Wi fi and whether the heating on this firmware.

By first running feeling stable. In version 3.5.17 tupil market, could not connect several times, here are all on the fly. And swings faster. But the heat is still there. To me this is particularly noticeable after Lenovo A750, which is not warmed even after an hour of watching videos on YouTube. But the firmware will still leave not bude. No Russian, but everything works and looks quite stable. Now I will try to site miui.su.

P.S. I've got another such assumption, Wi fi in M2a can operate at a frequency of 5GHz, and in settings it is possible to put 2.4, and stood to automatically select the mode by default. How would a high frequency transmitter Wi fi was not conducive to heat. Now put the 2.4, I'll watch.

So, in an insertion site miui.su Russian language is of course there. And normal android keyboard instead of Chinese. Band immediately exposed to 2.4 GHz. Phone before I stood on the charge, the truth from the company. Maybe this could also affect the heating. But warming himself at the top of the phone, rather than in the middle or at the bottom, where is the battery. But the purity of the experiments, disconnect the phone.

Posted on 24/05/2013, 20:12:

The first bug did not work market (firmware 3.5.24), just at start immediately emitted. Try resetting to factory settings may help.

Posted 5/24/2013 at 20:15:

What a gesture. In general, the market does not plow. The last thing I can do is to flash on 3.4.26, which I was. After 5 minutes otpishus.

Rep: (11)
Valera2318,
There Honor branch, not so long ago it was written.

Rep: (11)
I agree to run less on other branches.

zoth__ Moder accomplish your goal even if added. And about the site with firmware and how to install them: D.

Post has been editedartemeo - 26.05.13, 14:12

Rep: (9)
dimonsab @ 26.5.2013, 13:33*
There is a question. standard firmware Xiaomi 2A has a Russian language?

In the factory, only China and English

Rep: (9)
dimonsab @ 26.5.2013, 15:20*
A Russian firmware rolled forward is not a problem?

Miui.su here must lie

romatrix @ 24.05.2013, 16:57*
A firmware that you laid out is version 3.5.17. It's all there, the play of market, etc. Compass I liked the really interesting thing. And if your firmware supports OTA update in the future ???
If you do, then do not ....

romatrix @ 24.05.2013, 19:45*
And noticed indecent strong heating at the top of the smartphone.
This happens on the newly installed firmware, let it to get used to the machine a couple of days.
romatrix @ 24.05.2013, 20:39*
And so the firmwarehttp://miuiandroid.com/Version 3.5.24, there is no Russian language, only English and Chinese.
That can not be, there are written Multilang and listed dorbavlennye languages:http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/m...g-3-5-24.20572/
romatrix @ 24.05.2013, 21:15*
The first bug did not work market (firmware 3.5.24), just at start immediately emitted. Try resetting to factory settings may help.
If there is no basis franca and not put Google account then so be it.
romatrix @ 24.05.2013, 21:50*
Hmmm, could not be OTA update, an error occurs during the upgrade.

Of course .... I wrote why:
Andrey_TypeR @ 24.05.2013, 16:42*
If you tighten the Chinese OTA update, then multilanguage it simply snaps .....
If you tighten the OTA update with miuiandroid.com ........ but it does not tighten because they're spread pillared firmware ...

William5 @ 26.05.2013, 12:26*
There was one problem: by satellite GPS coordinates, I am in Krasnoyarsk, but in fact I am in Omsk
What is firmware and where rocked?

Andrey_TypeR @ 27.05.2013, 10:15*
That can not be, there are written Multilang

I shook withhttp://miuiandroid.com/But apparently stumbled upon the desired release. Thanks for the link. Maybe with the next update again I beg. In the meantime, all the rules work. At the expense of getting used to the firmware to your phone :) The first time I hear it, but it can really have such a thing. But 3.5.17 is still too basked, this was not in 3.5.24 and without ointments.

romatrix @ 27.05.2013, 11:18*
But 3.5.17 is still too basked, this was not in 3.5.24 and without ointments.

On 3.5.17 people to Mil Mi-2 / 2S also noticed increased zhor battery, and thus more heat ....

Rep: (18)
Andrey_TypeR @ 27.05.2013, 13:15*
What is firmware and where rocked?

Firmware 3.5.24 gps with incorrect settings has been downloaded from miui.su

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/11/20 10:27