Ambulance owners TabletPC | discussion of problems and their solution

Rep: (78)
Ambulance laptop owners | Laptop processor overclocking | Manual disassembly and repair of laptops | Search for drivers for laptops

Ambulance TabletPC owners

Attached Image
Find answers to common questions for all tablet PCs. Discussion, comparison of devices, as well as solving problems with software is conducted in the profile topics.

Useful tips
  1. How to operate the battery correctly?
  2. What if some applications are blurred?
      Need to install the program Win10 DPI Fix . Customize as shown in the screenshot.
      Attached Image
      Before after
      Attached Image
      Attached Image

3. What if the keyboard covers the floor of the screen?
      Download archive , unpack to any folder. Open Task Scheduler and import the Keyboard.xml task. In the security settings, change the user to your own by entering his name. Open the Actions window and change the "program launch" action by writing the path to the "AdjustTouchKeyboardOpacity.exe" file in the "Program or Script" field Then click OK twice and run "AdjustTouchKeyboardOpacity.exe". Now at the entrance of any user, the keyboard will become transparent.
      Before after
      Attached Image
      Attached Image

4. What to do if the tablet does not wake up after 10 minutes of idle time?
      Go to the device manager, there we find the branch "USB Controllers" and open it. In it, open the properties for "Root USB Hub", go to the tab "Power Management", remove the checkbox "Allow this device to turn off to save energy" and click "OK".

5. How to save photos from windows spotlight?
      Click Win + R and enter the following command:% localappdata% \ Packages \ Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy \ LocalState \ Assets. Click OK and the system will drop you into a folder with files with long names and without any specific extension. Copy all files somewhere to your hard drive. Now you need to change the file extension. Press Shift + RMB - open a command prompt and enter "Ren *. * * .Jpg". All files will automatically acquire an adequate extension and you can sort the pictures by selecting the most beautiful ones.

6. How to free up disk space after updates?
      In the command line running as administrator, enter the command:dism / Online / Cleanup-Image / StartComponentCleanup / ResetBase

7. What if the tablet terribly slow?
      Perhaps you have completely run out of space on the C drive, from which the tablet draws the paging file. Release at least 2 GB for comfortable work.

8. How to delete the Windows.old folder?
      In the command line running as administrator, enter the commandcleanmgr =>Select the system disk (C :) =>Previous installation of Windows.

All images must be hidden in the spoiler.

Post has been editedstp101 - 27.04.18, 22:12
Reason for editing: New header. Rammsteiner rule cap

Rep: (0)
Hi such cases: a tablet Dexp Ursus KX110, from day OPERATE are periodically flashed black stripes on the display (especially the first few minutes after switching on), this occurs when surfing the Internet, the work with the conductor, i.e. when there is a white background. What is the reason, how to fix? Or drag directly to the service center?

Hello. Have a tablet Lenovo Miix February 10 ", OS Windows 8.1. Sets various versions of Photoshop, but none of the tools does not respond to a touch screen, though the setting, the palette and the tools I choose, but the action is not there. Can you please tell , what is the incompatibility and which version can be set to full performance?

tablet had to sew other's vin7.na vin8.1 no installation vruchnuyu.podskazhite how to configure the driver if possible. (when you connect the tablet in 5 seconds puts Microsoft driver and it does not work)

WHY WI-FI on the tablet works poorly?

All privet.Polzuyus acer switch 10-all satisfied.
Most recently was the wi-fi-barohlit could not understand why and how to fix it?

Home on my speed test shows 5 MB and 25 MB in the phone on other devices is great Internet works, and on the tablet terrible, ate pulls listen to music.

In the office, at work all works fine on the tablet and the music is good and the speed of 25, but
Why home I have my acer tupit for wi-fi? and how to fix it?

I am with the company so so, please explain dohodchevo.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help or just pay attention to

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
Hello! There was a problem after a week of use Chuwi vi8. First, continuously flashing light charge and stop charging the tablet. Sees a connection cable, but when the device writes the "Plugged in, not charging", and when turned off, the battery is simply crossed (screenshots included). I changed the cables, adapters, sockets. Nothing helped. I hope for your help. Thank you in advance!

Rep: (2729)
* kjk6991, Microsoft Surface Pro
* MaxiJazz, creation takes a message and that is prohibited. Pashun It also applies to you.

Post has been editedShoore - 08.11.15, 19:18

Hello!
ASUS Transformer Book T200TA, windows10, the screen no longer included. The last shutdown was standard. From the sound of the cooler starts percent, the battery is fully charged, but the screen remains black, white light in the center next to the front camera light up when switched on. The combination Fn + screen does not work, can not imagine what else could be the reason and how to animate the screen ... on-off, closing the lid, separated from the docking station does not work.

Hello. Deleted accidentally network adapter planshetePrestigio Visconte Quad, Windows 8.1. I can not upgrade, because there is no any connection, as a network, and via bluetooth. I say simply: sit in prison and therefore can not be attributed to the service. There are only a phone. His, by the way, I can not also be connected as a modem. Is it possible to download to the phone drivers and install on a tablet? And where to download the drivers? Thanks in advance.

Arti602 @ 13.11.2015, 00:23*
I can not update
Rolling back to a restore point does not help?

Maybe someone knows how to flash UEFI InsydeH2O if he was not stitched, and accordingly does not work display.

Rep: (12)
People, I have a problem - buy msi w20, carried eight, put 10. Put in the power saving settings on the action button off - sleep. He normally fell asleep several times, and then began to issue "training security settings" and the screen:
To block
Change user
Exit, etc.

How to be?

Rep: (54)
Hello. Need help with a gyroscope. Tablet Irbis TW80. After updating and restarting vin10 flew firewood for povorota.Kionix fusion sensor probe. Manual driver set, turn to work, but with an error. In portrait orientation it works properly, but if you turn it horizontally, then it upside down shows. Perevernesh again and again upside down. Different versions of the driver tried, to no avail. How to fix it?

How to install programs on a Wacom Cintiq Companion 2?

Hello. Need your help.

Acquired Cintiq Companion 2 tablet, it runs on Windows 8.1 and is also connected to the PC as a screen. I want to install it on Photoshop and other graphics and vector editors and utility programs. Simply put - I need a PC to throw on the Cintiq Companion 2 files to install programs. WiFi is not. There are USB. But when I connect the tablet to a computer only via USB (cable not Screen), the computer does not see the device.

How to install programs on the Cintiq Companion 2, without connecting to the Internet and downloading them? And how do I flip files from your tablet to your computer if one of the other device do not see ?? Can I do something wrong? Maybe something I do not turn on / turn off / connect? Help me please!

Peppermint Butler @ 08/12/2015, 23:10*
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
The two can not be connected with each other on a computerordinaryUSB, network only.

Rep: (54)
Peppermint Butler @ 08/12/2015, 23:10*
there are USB

instead of easier to stick to throw off the assembly WPI connect as a virtual disk and set everything up?

Rep: (12)
pipo w4s
BIOS boot only
When connecting the charging - logo with the inscription checkcharge fail daleeavtomatom loaded bios
how can revive?

dell Inspiron 7347 (service code 2YX3C12) win 8.1 | intel core i3 4010u cpu | 4 GbGb
Hello! The problem of such a display was replaced by a touch, but it needs to be calibrated, a program downloaded (LCD touch re-calibration (Dell Internal Only)) ofsayta, but it is archived, and archive ruined and where to get flogged unknown. Maybe there is someone or the other prog flogged from the library?

Post has been editedShoore - 22.12.15, 14:53
Reason for editing: moved from closed topic

Guys help pliz, threw the factory settings on the tablet prestigio vesconte quad 3gk, began windose adjustment and by 72% beginning perzagruzhatsya, perzagruzilas became 64% again comes to 72%, restart and that's how all the time, what to do ???

Rep: (181)
In general, the question is not specifically on the topic.
Just here atsavagemessiahzine.comThere are no such plate.
Bought TrekStor SurfTab Duo W1 LTE
We tried to establish a top ten result in the BIOS and now stumbles E includes all tablet and do not go into the BIOS.
Maybe someone knows how to reset the bios? The plate is opened, the battery is soldered to the board. Tablet PCs in there.

Rep: (211)
* Flleartm unsolder the battery easier I think.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/07/20, 00:34