Ambulance owners TabletPC | discussion of problems and their solution

Rep: (78)
Ambulance laptop owners | Laptop processor overclocking | Manual disassembly and repair of laptops | Search for drivers for laptops

Ambulance TabletPC owners

Attached Image
Find answers to common questions for all tablet PCs. Discussion, comparison of devices, as well as solving problems with software is conducted in the profile topics.

Useful tips
  1. How to operate the battery correctly?
  2. What if some applications are blurred?
      Need to install the program Win10 DPI Fix . Customize as shown in the screenshot.
      Attached Image
      Before after
      Attached Image
      Attached Image

3. What if the keyboard covers the floor of the screen?
      Download archive , unpack to any folder. Open Task Scheduler and import the Keyboard.xml task. In the security settings, change the user to your own by entering his name. Open the Actions window and change the "program launch" action by writing the path to the "AdjustTouchKeyboardOpacity.exe" file in the "Program or Script" field Then click OK twice and run "AdjustTouchKeyboardOpacity.exe". Now at the entrance of any user, the keyboard will become transparent.
      Before after
      Attached Image
      Attached Image

4. What to do if the tablet does not wake up after 10 minutes of idle time?
      Go to the device manager, there we find the branch "USB Controllers" and open it. In it, open the properties for "Root USB Hub", go to the tab "Power Management", remove the checkbox "Allow this device to turn off to save energy" and click "OK".

5. How to save photos from windows spotlight?
      Click Win + R and enter the following command:% localappdata% \ Packages \ Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy \ LocalState \ Assets. Click OK and the system will drop you into a folder with files with long names and without any specific extension. Copy all files somewhere to your hard drive. Now you need to change the file extension. Press Shift + RMB - open a command prompt and enter "Ren *. * * .Jpg". All files will automatically acquire an adequate extension and you can sort the pictures by selecting the most beautiful ones.

6. How to free up disk space after updates?
      In the command line running as administrator, enter the command:dism / Online / Cleanup-Image / StartComponentCleanup / ResetBase

7. What if the tablet terribly slow?
      Perhaps you have completely run out of space on the C drive, from which the tablet draws the paging file. Release at least 2 GB for comfortable work.

8. How to delete the Windows.old folder?
      In the command line running as administrator, enter the commandcleanmgr =>Select the system disk (C :) =>Previous installation of Windows.

All images must be hidden in the spoiler.

Post has been editedstp101 - 27.04.18, 22:12
Reason for editing: New header. Rammsteiner rule cap

Rep: (525)
* SerikKr,
I would definitely take Dell.
Ssd at times better emmc. And the presence of high-grade BIOS also taxis. And operatives 8 gig.
IMHO dell better.

Rep: (0)
Hello. On the tablet Cavion base 8 ms under Windows, was mistakenly disabled in bios (UEFI) USB. Now there is no way to connect the keyboard and so on. The tablet is not installed Windows. Opportunities to enter the bios and correct to Enable USB not. Reset the default settings in bios on non-volatile flash drive W25Q64FWIG any methods failed. Can someone tell me how to get out of this situation or give the binary BIOS dump to flash.

sagittarius_ua @ 28.05.20, 23:15*
Reset the default settings in bios

Asus Transformer Pad TF103C / TF103CX - Discussion (Post 6adp # 66740156)

Rep: (80)
Guys, what do you think, HD and FullHD on the screen 10-12 is a big difference?

Hello everybody! We can say that I am from the next branch on the topic of the device, namely Krez TM1005B32.
Someone could have come across such a problem: after the next OS update (Win10, of course), sounded sound. Fully. Drivers, all kinds of installations from similar devices, including from the thread of the Chinese brothers, did not give a positive result. But the sound, disappeared. After some time, the device was in the off state (about a week). Then, after switching on, the sound appeared magically. I'm glad, listened to a couple of hours online radio. But after switching to the site YouTube and launch a video, the sound was gone again ... Now the device is such "fidesa ears" and twist. Every time the sound disappears when you start any video online ...
Where to dig, I do not know already, but do not want to dig a grave for the device ...
I ask your qualified help if possible!
P.S. I tried to download and install the image "out of the box." The painting is the same ...

Rep: (79)
* chunaevrr,
https: // downloadcenter ... Or-Intel-Compute-stick
This is trying to put it. It will not help - set firewood on the chipset via SDI (well, or by any software that trust), then try to deal with firewood on sound.

* Biosham ,
Thank you for the advice! I'll try! And please explain what SDI is? ☺

* chunaevrr,
One of the driver of the packs.

* Biosham , 👍🤝

* Biosham ,
Reporting ...
I downloaded the page on your pack link. Installed. The situation has not changed. Then downloaded an automatic driver update from the Intel's page.
The most interesting thing is that the program shows my device and one available for updating the driver - Intel HD Graphics. Installed. Reboot. Again the message about the possibility of updating the same driver - installation, reboot and once again ...
Judging by all, it is in the driver's driver and there is a trac ...
There are ideas what can be done next?

* chunaevrr,
You can delete throughdduDriver and try to reinstall.

* Biosham ,
I decided to go more globally ... I roll back the device to a "zero" level and then, through the same application I will install everything on a blank sheet!

Hello. There is a tablet on wines 10, BB Mobile Q 800ay. I observe 2 problems that could not solve, I hope you recommend something .. In general, in full-screen applications (games) there are no cursor, or rather, it is but invisible. Scaling, the trail of the cursor and other painted, did not help. Sometimes appeared when I was indulging with the resolution and the application was not started immediately to Fullskrin. In general, it is a trouble and a riddle, I accepted impotence .. and the second moment. The Touch Button Win does not work on the tablet. I understand that the case is in the touchpad driver, but I have failed to confuse many, the button could not be fixed .. (In general, if you specify where to dig in solving these questions, I will be grateful

Rep: (37)
welcome

I bought a tablet bu. Teclast X16 Plus.

He is now on android. Golcome. Neither the flash drives, no mouse, nor keyboard through the exemplary. No clusted.

In all the symptoms turned off all through bios. The people in the branch writes that he is (he and the truth everyone has). To enter you need to press ESC

But it is impracticable to me. An option with closing legs 4 and 5 tried three or four times. It is labeled 25lq64cvig. It does not help at all. Stupidly does not turn on while the legs are closed, and clean the tweezers - immediately incl, but the BIOS is not reset. what to do?

Post has been editedbaikal0 - 02.07.20, 02:51

Rep: (42)
Baikal0 @ 2.07.20, 4:17*
what to do?

Would be Windows, it would have been to a couple of clicks.
If you sew: Unknown the location of NVRAM, the risk of failure, too long preparation.

I propose a discharge methods based on your information.
Baikal0 @ 2.07.20, 4:17*
Option with closing legs 4 and 5 tried three or four times

You have access to inside. Good, interrupt CMOS meals.
Baikal0 @ 26.06.20, 17:24*
In the recovery comes (volume down + incl)

In the on, hook on half a minute.

* baikal0,
I understand that you can't get to BIOS!?
What version of android?

Maxinator500 @ 07/02/20, 18:11*
You have access to inside. Good, interrupt CMOS meals.

This is a stupid. While there was a head of his head about the wall - I read the theoretical part that this part is now hiding as before in CMOS (in Russian CMOS), but in general non-volatile. At least for the year, the feeding is not noticed.

Maxinator500 @ 07/02/20, 18:11*
In the on, hook on half a minute.

I tried it - just turning off and all

6ADP @ 02.07.20, 18:52*
I understand that you can't get to BIOS!?
What version of android?

Android version 5.1.

The problem is yes, exactly what I can not get into the bindips. there would have made settings by default and healed as a person

Rep: (42)
* baikal0 , the last for which you can cling to, so this is physics.
When a pair of pins on the microme is correct, how could she not work? I want to say that there are comments on reset.
Unknown Spaniard writes ...
Attached Image

What does this text mean.
If this helps someone, I had a Vulcan FlexNote tablet, which because of the changes in the BIOS turned off the screen. I saw the post in the TRICKS10000 blog and tried it unsuccessfully, but taking it as the basis and looking at other forums, I did the following. Connect the charger, and close the contacts 2 and 4, and, without disconnecting them, turn on the tablet, then do it again, but with the conclusions 7 and 4. According to the datashitis of my BIOS component, the output 4 is GND, so it served me a discharge. Voila, I turned on my computer again. My chip-25lq64cvig.

* baikal0,
TrySo.

Maxinator500 @ 03.07.20, 01:25*
When a pair of pins on the microme is correct, how could she not work? I want to say that there are comments on reset.

I do not know. I have like everyone elsehttp: //www.elm-tech.co.../gd25lq64/gd25lq64.pdf.
4 and 5 like legs. 4 and 7 can also be trying. But 4 and 2 ... this is a way out. I'm getting afraid going to hang on the ground ...

6ADP @ 03.07.20, 05:25*
Try it.

Not strong in fastbuts. Put the terminal. I immediately suggested to the server at once. And how can the locale host connect there. But this is a question for Google. master ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.01.21, 00:10