> Attention!

Creating topics in this section is not available. If you haven't found a discussion of your problem in this section, you can create a topic inmain section.

Periodically loses the entire network with the included 3G mode | [Cellular]

Rep: (0)
periodically loses all network when enabled 3G mode

Iphone 4s 32Gb
Firmware: 6.1.3. (10B329)

Jailbreak : Not
Description of the problem:
A week ago, the battery was replaced in a small service. At first, everything worked fine and did not promise anything. The next day, people could not get through, I thought the usual glitch of the network (MTS), flew into a comanion. Upon arrival there, the phone normally stood up for 15 minutes, then lost it. About an hour later he returned to her and worked fine in all regimes. But then again continued to jump - it works, it completely loses it for a long time. Returned on Saturday to Moscow - the device did not want to become at all. I found that if you turn off the 3G mode, it works consistently in EDGE and does not fly anywhere. I went to the same service - there again disassembled, collected, but they assure that everything is fine with iron.
What could be the ideas that it is? soft? hard? SIM card??? Has anyone encountered a similar problem and its successful solution?

There have been actions:
Network settings reset a hundred times overloaded.
Antenna in the service looked, with her everything seems OK.

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 20.09.16, 12:44

Rep: (1)
* regizo ,
It took 9 days the flight is normal, the Internet has never failed to fall off the Internet, even began to open pages on 2g, before that, completely refused. For yota, the APN dot must beinternet.yota , when I inserted a SIM card into a smart for some reason, the default was APN: yota.ru, with this APN, the Internet is strangely periodically falling off. So change the authentication type to: CHAP. And you will be happy. : D

Post has been editedregizo - 17.01.19, 15:48
Reason for editing: Error in the word

Can you please tell me where to find them in tunes, PAP and CHAP?

Settings ->mobile networks ->APN access points. You go to the point and change the authentication type. Do not forget to click the three points in the corner and save the changes.

Post has been editedshchdim - 05.02.19, 08:50

shchdim thank!

Rep: (-1)
Hi, vsem.Takaya poser, tablet Prestigio Muze 3708 3G connection shows, and no data transfer occurs,
Although in the mob settings. Data incl. What is the problem
Attached Image

Or menu somehow
Attached Image

And is you needed in GSM and 3G?
Attached Image

Post has been editedminbat35 - 07.01.20, 18:59

Rep: (20)
* minbat35 , Last page advice. Put in the type of CHAP authentication

Rep: (-1)
* Kurzan83,
Useless. Another question, where in the firmware is the modem file, communication module, the case is not in System / etk / firmware?

Rep: (166)
* minbat35,
And what is the relationship of the beliefs to this topic?

SAMSUNG GALAXY ALPHA (SM-G850F)
The problem is exactly the same as many in this topic.
The network is periodically (not so much often) disappears at all.
It happens for a very long time, you have to restart.
MTS operator, changed the APN authentication type with a PAP on CHAP, as advised Vital77777, will be checked. After a month I will notify if I do not forget.

Did not help. Network just disappeared. I change on PAP and CHAP.

there you can choose a current pap
Cotton CHAP

either pap & chap

I have a similar problem, with a frequency of 5-10 days. Mobile Internet disappears on SAMSUNG M01 smartphone. Simka Yota. Moreover, the smartphone sees it (sticks in the status bar) and calls to it go. But at some point the icon of the mobile Internet disappears and the Internet itself (whether it is 4G, 3G or 2G - there is no). Turning on-off mobile data does not help. Restores or after rebooting the device, or spontaneously after some time (last time a day later earned). On another smartphone (ASUS) there are no such problems - there is no matter not in SIM card and not in the operator, namely in the smartphone. The Wizard in SC advised to disable the Volte calls in the settings - today I try the first day until everything is fine. Let's see what will happen next. In the internet, it was practically failed to find information on the topic - maybe, forum users will tell me something?

In continuation of the previous post. Disable Volte calls did not help. Today, the Internet has disappeared on the Yotovskaya SIM card. It helped turn on / off the aircraft. In SC, they said that, probably, the problem is programmed, once the calls are going to sim card. They suggested changing the operator and make screenshots if the same problems appear. In general, nothing concrete - the War with the smartphone acquires a positional nature.

Post has been editedDr_Mortimer - 25.08.20, 20:49

Samsung J3 phone, when you turn on mobile data, a network was falling off on both sims, switched to CHAP, helped.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 15.12.20, 06:48