Acronis Backup & Recovery | Problems with creating \ application backup

Rep: (70)
Hello!
A few days ago I decided to reinstall Windows 7x64 Ultimate (due to the fact that for a long time it was not engaged and the system is dirtied order). Previously always crashed hard into 2 sections: drive C: and drive D :, but this time decided not to do this and make one rasdel C :, makes it possible for the fact that I have a portable hard drive and all the necessary information I stored there (to the same I keep backups made by Acronis).
So. I reinstalled the Windows, install the driver, set a standard software package (which I use constantly) and decided to book, so to speak, in its pure form. But the trouble is, Acronis making reservations reaches ~ 51% and an error. The journal entry here the following content:
Error setting "Easy backup job": "Error during backup and restore core.
Additional information:
This is what is written in the Acronis Journal of the error
--------------------
Error Code: 2
Module: 218
LineInfo: 600f7166ce397e28
Fields: $ module: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Acronis \ BackupAndRecovery \ mms.exe
--------------------
Error Code: 502
Module 1
LineInfo: a164035b3ff39281
Fields: $ module: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ Acronis \ BackupAndRecoveryAgent \ BackupAndRecoveryServic e.exe
Message: Operation with the section "0-0" has been completed.
Details:
Error reading.

Error code: 0x70003
Tag: 0xDF81DA2C74EC501D
Unable to read image.

Error Code: 0x10C45A
Tag: 0x14181C22EF45AD58
CRC error

Error code: 0x100155
Tag: 0x2AACB7B2AB852AF
--------------------
Error code: 3
Module 7
LineInfo: df81da2c74ec501d
Fields:
--------------------
Error code: 50266
Module: 16
LineInfo: 14181c22ef45ad58
Fields:
--------------------
Error Code: 341
Module: 16
LineInfo: 2aacb7b2ab852af
Fields:
--------------------".

Version of the program: Acronis Backup & Recovery 10
On the Internet found a topic where people describe this problem and eliminate it by checking the hard disk for errors using: Win + R ->chkdsk c: / r
C: drive is already chased, now I wait until the scan completes drive E: (Mass).

Guys, help me if anyone encountered such troubles, I will be very grateful !!! Without Acronis'a I have no idea what to do. And if you can explain to decoding errors.

Rep: (2727)
It is more logical to use the program, excluding the impact of the system. For instance,herehas the 13th version of True Image ...

Rep: (1)
I hope I write in the correct section.

I have some impressions of Windows 7 and Windows 10 made in Acronis. In systems already installed the desired bend. I quietly opened on working machines. Proulx days ago I had to rearrange Windows at home, and then I realized that the impression scan format the entire hard. And on the home chord naturally have the necessary data. Shout at others lay there so much space and so long.
As I filmed with a cast of Acronis disclose a particular fact? Without formatting the entire Hardy?

Aliks1 @ 22.03.2016, 10:55*
As I filmed with a cast of Acronis disclose a particular fact?
It depends on the impression. Well, if you deploy a backup there is some point about restoring the MBR \ partition list, perhaps it does not need to apply.

Shoore @ 22.03.2016, 18:19*
It depends on the impression. Well, if you deploy a backup there is some point about restoring the MBR \ partition list, perhaps it does not need to apply.

Yeah. I got it. It worked. And actually it is this section? (MBR / 2MB)

Aliks1 @ 23.03.2016, 21:34*
What is this section?
https: //ru.wikipedia.o...naya_zagruzochnaya_zapis

Rep: (34)
Hello everybody. so myself and could not razobratsya, read a few links, look different videos in youtube, it's not something wrong ..
Here's the thing - stands at the SSD on my 120 gig, of course this is not enough was. Took the 480 and decided to clone using Acronis True Image (the license with a key, everything is OK) on the first USB, and then again with a USB on the larger capacity SSD. Why so, and because I have a nettop with no opportunity to put right 2-3 hard drives. Clone a USB normal. And now I do not vedu as I start windsurfing with cloned tripe, naturally with inserted clear the SSD, what would it flehi clone again .. With the stick is that it does not start the computer, the error then all lines run odnikovye, in the BIOS, too it is not clear, watching video, reading, all the BIOS is different if you follow their advice .. I look different on the (computer Intel). Put clean Windu and again all prog-SIDS download, install, customize the interface to configure everything as nehochu. I can certainly do something wrong in the beginning before you start, all sorts of F2 F7 F10 and F12 pressed (on the wheel kicking, is not got: D).
Can anyone that tells you where the error? with me+ if it all works out.

Rep: (28)
And you can still over yusb adapter to connect the screw and immediately on his way to fill

k13th @ 03.12.2016, 16:04*
And you can still over yusb adapter to connect the screw and immediately on his way to fill

What yusb adapter to connect the SSD? Maybe you have a mind external case for HDD / SSD? This minimum of 1500 rubles, so it is also a search is necessary, it is possible in public areas magazimne buy, but will have to wait until a lift .. not an option.

* djon-3-volta, need to do bootable USB with Akronisom , Boot from it and restore the backup.

Posted on 12/03/2016, 17:40:

https://kb.acronis.com/content/4828

Post has been editedShoore - 03.12.16, 17:39

Rep: (125)
* djon-3-volta, Look at the example of restoration and the creation of a bootable USB drive based on WINPE, there zdelali transfer to a new disk only to find the capacity to fill in where budesh backup and bootable flash drive podaydet in 1g. Create UEFI-based stick on WINPE with Acronis True Image

Post has been editedgrundik1 - 03.12.16, 18:08

Rep: (10)
Polzovatel85 @ 03.12.2016, 15:57*
Why clone? Create a backup in Acronis whole section, copy it to a flash drive. Swaps the hard drive is partitioned and formatted partitions. Then, on the disc D, such as a flash drive you download your image and restore it. Delov 5 minutes ...

It can be easier. In Acronis keep a backup of the whole partition on the USB flash drive, preliminary having put a tick in the "Create boot media".
Install the new screw, boot from this USB drive and it also recovered.

Post has been editedvadsima - 03.12.16, 18:19

Rep: (1281)
djon-3-volta @ 03.12.2016, 15:05*
Put clean Windu and again
put a clean Windows, it put its akronis, run it and restore from backup (as well as your ssd empty first on the right break and format the Windows installer,which is especially important if the disc is in the markup on the PC with gpt uefi)

Post has been editedznznznz - 03.12.16, 19:19

It is clear that nothing is clear .. In general my way which I described above, did not turn the way I understood? Probably easier to buy a box for SSD and cloned directly into the new SSD. especially since all cloning SSD to stick it took me about 10 minutes, and with SSD on the SSD maybe 5 minutes ..

djon-3-volta @ 03.12.2016, 22:29*
It is clear that nothing is clear
What is not clear, then? You make a backup of the system, including boot partitions, specify the backup settings to create bootable media, booting from the media and restore the backup to the new drive, 15 minutes to everything.

Shoore @ 03.12.2016, 22:33*
settings specify backup create bootable media, booting from the media and restore the backup to the new disk

You mean the stick now? backup anything other than the stick I have nowhere to do, and boot from it I did not get at the same cloning .. And you make a backup? Acronis can not see in these functions ..
backup made using the "Aomei Backupper Standard", PROCHITATL HEREhttp://remontka.pro/backup-windows-10/. where did? the stick roomy, and nowhere else! even I threw the stick in this tool just happened. Well, what's the point ??? I will upload Windu if I have a clean and ssd flash drive with a backup? Inserting a memory stick in addition to a black screen with which the letters of the word is nothing ..
clean Windu put not want, firstly it is necessary to download, it's a big weight (will take time), then it is not clear where to download the PRO version of bunch raznyyh sites, then make a bootable flash drive which I had never done, then learns to create a bootable USB flash drive .. ГЄГ Г® haemorrhoids and dense forest that's for sure.

djon-3-volta @ 04.12.2016, 09:20*
Inserting a memory stick in addition to a black screen with which the letters of the word is nothing ..
Well Duc, a flash drive must be done loading, you read between the linesanswers?

Posted 4/12/2016 at 19:30:

http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ Forum / i ... urce = pst & query = acronis

Shoore @ 04.12.2016, 19:29*
USB flash drive should be done loading

.. I had downloaded about 10 of the created bootable USB flash drive, and moved onto the new drive. there were no problems, everything fell swoop :) almost everything set up as it was in the old ssd, bend, wood, etc., but for the help thanks anyway.

Rep: (1281)
accident on the open spaces found many interesting details about the Acronis.tynts

Acronis Disk set and his other services, like disk partitions.
The program does not start, but after the restart vinda10 prompts: Acronis Loader and press ESC or F6 and immediately opens this picture:
Attached Image

while the mouse is not active.

Press F6 at startup and loads windose as usual, but after the next reboot - then all is still!
I made a return to a restore point - did not help ..

In what may be the problem here?

Post has been editedros1981 - 04.02.17, 23:50

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/03/20, 2:58