Antenna for LTE | [hand-made] [how-to] discussion, choice, do it yourself

Rep: (1991)
Antenna for LTE
3G antenna | Antenna for WI-FI | 3G / WiFi antenna in the tablet | Antennas for mobile communications

Attached Image

FAQ on improving the quality of 4G-Internet. Antenna for LTE.

Be sure to read before asking for advice on choosing an antenna.

Useful links:

Post has been editedM | A | G - 04.01.21, 16:17
Reason for editing: Testing antennas. Purchase Antex VS Ershik VS Batving

Rep: (2735)
alex07111971, Terms of use of the exclamation mark in modern Russian

Rep: (0)
Something I can not find anywhere copper tubes f 10mm. Where to get? If you solder a plate from a beer aluminum can to the copper tube, then the contact will oxidize

Rep: (354)
sloped Read carefully what I wrote earlier! The discs with the sleeves are put on the 4mm hairpin (and not soldered) just the entire assembly is tightened with nuts. Tubes 10 mm? Look at the old umbrella, or as I wrote above the bushings for extending cables 9-11 mm. By the way, the traverse can also be made of dielectric.
And if you pinch each disc with two nuts on the hairpin of the problem material, it will be a little worse, but you won't notice!

Post has been editedalex07111971 - 18.10.13, 21:30

alex07111971 @ 08.08.2013, 23:47*
One of the best antennas for repeating Wi-fi antenna FA20 17-22db (FA-20) But it still works fine for 2500-2700 dimensions recalculated using the coefficient of 0.935

alex07111971, I'm in the radio technology, I do not rummage at all. Maybe someone can tell me the answer to one of my questions?
1. Found one schemeantennas for 3G modems, the antenna operates in the 1.93-2.18 GHz range ( here is the link to the source ), but to make it work as well as and for 3G the gain is 15.6-15.8db , for Yota, its size needs to be recalculated . Do I get it right?
And the recalculation is done according to the formula ofof this article, it is only necessary to count with its parameters, namely:
2. If the antenna for3G works in the ranges: 1.93-2.18 GHz - the average value = 2,100 GHz
And needantenna for Yota, average range = 2,600 GHz , the formula for calculating the coefficient will be as follows: 2,104/2,600=0,809 ?!
Correctly though I reason?
3. Well, now you will needAll dimensions from 3G antenna circuits multiplied by a factor of 0.809. This is the size of the antenna for Yota.
Guys, who understand, tell me pliz, I understood everything correctly?
THANK!

Oh, and one more question!
If I assemble the antenna, how to connect it to Yota Many, here is the link tothis device, can through an external cable, and how to attach it to a modem?
I heard that he may have an outlet for an external antenna under the case.
Who knows if this is true?
THANK.

Post has been editedmayklu - 19.10.13, 00:10

mayklu, All right. But everywhere their subtleties. Why recalculate when there are simulated and already calculated antennas, for 2600 the antenna must be broadband because reception and transmission are separated and plus errors in the manufacture !. Post 8 and 49 analogues of this antenna.
As for connecting to a modem, my experience is so-so we test test connectors on the modem board and solder a 15 cm cable with a plug at the end! All this is 1 page of this topic.
Your device did not disassemble, but there should be as well as a normal modem, two test connectors.
P.s. In Yota branded modems there are two antennas for multichannel data transmission (MIMO technology). All MIMO antennas have two antenna sockets. Modems from Yota, respectively, too.

Post has been editedalex07111971 - 19.10.13, 18:45

Surprisingly, it works! Implementation of the antenna in the iron engineer Bester Igor Panchenko.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (102)
alex07111971 @ 11.11.2013, 16:13*
Jomy and fan grill

ochumet: D,
Do antennas measure the gain?
what company is the device ...

ser.tuner I am nothing, but Jomy is counting on prog)))) using a flat meter and measuring speed, compared to other antennas !!!)))))

Post has been editedalex07111971 - 17.11.13, 22:05

Gnema reflektoror! Just do not like in the picture)))) in the opposite direction we bend the edge!
Attached Image

Post has been editedalex07111971 - 01.02.16, 01:10

Rep: (102)
alex07111971 @ 11.11.2013, 23:59*
I am nothing, but Jomy is counting on prog)))) using a flat meter and measuring speed, compared to other antennas !!!)))))

butyou"program"mdma not rolling?
Speedtest that there are no screenshots, at least some thread ... we are also interested :)
such a question =>Why don't you use b_lup as a feed, but use Kharchenko?
Bi_lup seems to be easier to guess, and then the Kharchenko does not converge once or again ...
more =>Why don't you use a reflector made of thin textolite foil?
after all, it bends, mills, solders, easier, accuracy when etching ...

ser.tuner
As soon as mdma under android and with modems, iota will work so immediately!
I am ashamed to admit, but I have never failed to take screenshots. BUT correct! As soon as I buy a laptop, then right away.
Because as an irradiator in the mode past they cannot work, under-irradiate a mirror, etc. Tp
I put the chip in the store and I figured how much Nuno textolite was worth, shaken!))) Probably from greed!)))) I bought products for a week and picked up a galvanized sheet 2 * 2 meters.

Post has been editedalex07111971 - 23.11.13, 01:11

And so if the money is not sorry for the plug. On the other hand, there must be a peck hole and the bolt heads should be hidden.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedalex07111971 - 20.11.13, 16:51

alex07111971 Tell me, if you need to use the antenna of 49 posts without passing by, on a modem with one connector, how should you change the scheme of its manufacture?

Rep: (8)
Mayklu @ 10/19/2013, 01:07*
1. Found a single antenna for 3G modems, the antenna works in the 1.93-2.18 GHz range (here is the link to the source), but in order for it to work as well as for 3G gain 15.6-15.8db, for Yota its dimensions need to be recalculated. Do I get it right?

When recalculating the size of the antenna, the CWS also changes, no matter how accurately it is recalculated. And the larger the K conversion value, the more the CWS changes.

Post has been editedROMTULA - 21.11.13, 21:01

Rep: (8)
obi1kenobi @ 11/21/2013, 7:10*
.... tell me, if you need to use an antenna of 49 posts without passing by, on a modem with a single connector, how should you change its scheme of production?

Ideally, load an unused connector to a 50 ohm load.
Actually, you can throw out the elements / lines related to the second polarization together with the connector.
In this case, a little / insignificantly change the characteristics of the antenna.

Post has been editedROMTULA - 21.11.13, 21:09

Antenna BDM-1 Igor Panchenko (engineer firm Bester) Installed plugs. Fastened, screwed. Only when you fasten the plug you understand that the base should be even thicker or the cogs others !!! While I was drilling I regretted that I decided to do it with plugs, I will do it without any plugs.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedalex07111971 - 01.02.16, 01:11

We solder on the sections of the copper wire of 2.5 kV mm long approximately 1 cm. Place on the pin M5, soldering to the active disk, protruding the wires of the wire bite and steal a flush disk with a file, we draw the sleeves (bought a diameter of 9.5 mm for building cables 7 mm and 22 mm, tired today 4 disks are enough (which are small-uncritical, probably will leave, we collect, have a plastic glass, we plug in, we get ping 50-70 instead of 115-200 and speed 6-10 by speedtest instead 1.5 Thank you, Igor Panchenko! Thank you are sent to the sitehttp://bester-ltd.ru/.
P.S. and just threw it on the window, turning approximately on the BS. Yes, and still mono file to work, but already poznovato! The price of this antenna is the price of the connectors, the next one I will do without the connectors and only with scissors for metal — no screws and lathes, a file and a soldering iron, on a hairpin with nuts (let's see what happens), it's easier to mine than drill and countersink! Yes, and the beer will remain an impressive amount! : thank_you:
I made ten more tests, there were not a dozen results below. : Yahoo: tested on the Megaphone 150-1 modem (Hyawei E3276) with Yota sim (unlocked from a megaphone) for this modem you can (need) install one plug!
Tomorrow I will drive this antenna into a bucket or a corner reflector and I will look at what happens! You can also solder the base on the base (it seems like 26 mm) gives + 2Db! I recommend to make their own hands! : yes2:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedalex07111971 - 01.02.16, 01:12

Many modems do not have a plug for an external antenna, and which are so weak that you can not even breathe, during the lunch break it was such a contactless adapter to the antenna from otsynkovki, height 5 cm, width 5 cm (something tells me that the size of nuno is around 55 -60 mm is a quarter wavelength), length xs (for the modem to fit), plate length xs (about a third of the modem is about) width 2 cm, all seams are soldered so that there are no gaps.
The idea ripped off from the pictures (there is such a thing from 600r.)
The test results on the modem (Hyawei E3276) with Yota sim (unlocked from the megaphone):
Just naked modem- ping 260-380, speed 1.5
Modem with this adapter and antenna from post # 85 ping 60-70, speed 3.5-4
Good luck!
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedalex07111971 - 01.02.16, 01:13

Rep: (14)
Comrades, will you help the amateur?
There is an E392 modem, as well as an antenna of the following type:http://solution-market.ru/antenna-wt-mimo-16(square with a side of 38 cm.).
The distance to the base station is about 6 km. The week everything worked as it should (15-17 Mbit), but in recent days, speed and stability have fallen sharply. I sin on weather conditions. To amplify the signal, I want to buy an ordinary satellite dish with a diameter of 90 centimeters and, in place of its standard feed, adapt the above antenna face to the dish. The question is: does such a device make sense or is it worth buying a conventional lte-irradiator of a small size?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Nivel,
Plate 500r + Lifferent 1000+ cable + road and beer in search + installation = xs (but a lot), always have time to buy, ring the cable (disconnecting from the antenna of Essessively), if everything is fine with cables you need to disassemble the antenna, watch something has fallen off. Antennaschochka is not cheap, you will disassemble the photo to lay out please, well, it is very interesting that there on the 4200r wriggled! I also have 6-8 km to the BS, and there is no direct visibility, I can't catch the post # 85 on a small antenna, by the way, it works perfectly as the irradiator. Why burn a garden? And why was it to buy by antenna?

Post has been editedalex07111971 - 01.12.13, 14:46

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12.01.21, 21:23