Last update of the program in the header:02.06.2020
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Automatic control of expenditure and income for those who have no time and laziness
Description
Zen-mani - a mobile application and web servicehttps://zenmoney.rufor managing personal finances.

We live in a world of consumption, where everything is vying for our wallet. And we are not always able to assess the impact of our financial decisions on the future life.

Zen-mani will bring to your life assurance. In yourself and your abilities. We will help you to achieve the goals that will lead to a qualitative change in your life.
пїЅпїЅпїЅ

Why choose Zen-mani:
+ Automatic registration costs! The app recognizes the SMS from all the major banks in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and automatically creates the operation. Automatic import transactions from electronic purses: Yandex, Webmoney, QIWI.Koshelek.
+ Applications on three platforms: web, Android, iOS. Synchronize data between platforms.
+ A full account of the family under different usernames.

The service works since 2010. New releases every month. More than 200,000 registrations, more than 10 million active users.

With the application you can see:
- The overall picture of your finances: cash, credit cards, loans, deposits, electronic money.
- Where the money goes.
- How much money is available and how much to reserve to pay the bills.
- Who should you and to whom you must.

Zen-mani - it is not just a home accounting, a financial assistant, who gives the right advice at the right time.

Within the app you can:
- carry on the family accounting. Plan and monitor the family budget. To separate accounts for personal and general.
- Analyze income and expenses with a granularity of operations. contextual reporting system will help you to always be in the green zone.
- Plan payments and receipts.
- forecasts for future periods costs.
- Keep a record of debt.

The application is part of the largest Russian Internet service for managing personal finances -https://zenmoney.ru

Any questions or suggestions? - Write to chat in the "Help" section. We are available 24/7.

Latest releases, project news, support:vk.com/zenmoney_ru

Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Dzenmani.ru
Support Site: http://support.zenmoney.ru/
Homepage: https://zenmoney.ru
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.zenmoney.androidsub

Download:
Version: 6.2.0 from 29.05.2020 (Dar2904)
Version: 5.5.0 GP (• Best •)
Version: 5.4.0 Zen-mani (dalexx)
Version: 5.3.7 version dated 20 June (dimon4ezzz)
Version: 5.3.6 version of June 9, 2019 (dimon4ezzz)

Version: 4.4.1 Lite Mod Zen-mani (Post + SWAG + # 60031350)
Useful additions

Past versions
Version: 4.9.5 Zen-mani (Post • • Leshy # 76649996)

Version: 4.9.4 Zen-mani (Post • • Leshy # 76503279)
Version: 4.9.3 Post в„–909, author prog6696
Version: 4.9.0 Zen-mani (Post ollejeek # 71485963)
Version: 4.7.2 Zen-mani (Post makc.ps # 65200167)
Version: 4.6.0 Zen-mani (Post makc.ps # 62978299)
Version: 4.5.5 Zen-mani (Post makc.ps # 62402231)
Version: 4.5.0 Zen-mani (Post makc.ps # 61039416)
Version: 4.4.1 Zen-mani (Post makc.ps # 59651163)
Version: 4.4.0 Zen-mani (Post makc.ps # 59282853)
Version: 4.3.0 Zen-mani (Post makc.ps # 58720645)
Version: 3.9.3 Zen-mani (Post q111111 # 53483845)
Version: 3.9.0 Zen-mani (Post q111111 # 52983700)
Version 3.8.1: Zen-mani (Post q111111 # 52367605)
Attached file3.5.1.ru.zenmoney.apk(6.38 MB)
Version: 3.3 Attached file3.3.ru.zenmoney.apk (6.21 MB)
version: 2.7.1 Attached file2.7.1.ru.zenmoney.apk (5.53 MB)
Version: 2.4.2 Attached file2.4.2.ru.zenmoney.apk (5.36 MB)
version: 2.3.2 Attached fileru.zenmoney.apk (5.09 MB)
Version: 2.1.1 Attached filezenmoney.ru.apk (5.34 MB)
version: 2.0 Zen-mani (Post # 41057707)
version: 1.2 Zen-mani (Post # 31072312)
Version: 0.9.6 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3725014/ru.zenmoney.apk
Version: 0.9.5 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3343409/ru.zenmoney.apk
Version: 0.9.4.5 Zen-mani (Post # 23441649)
Version: 0.9.4.3 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3138050/ru.zenmoney.apk
Version: 0.9.4.2 Zen-mani (Post # 23082993)
Version: 0.9.4.1 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3110717/ru.zenmoney.apk
Version: 0.9.4 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3106500/ru.zenmoney.apk
Version: 0.9.3.6 Zen-mani (Post # 22248088)
Version: 0.9.3.5 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2938112/ru.zenmoney.apk
Version: 0.9.3.4 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2912386/ru.zenmoney.apk
Version: 0.9.3.3 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2901856/ru.zenmoney.apk
Version: 0.9.3.1 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2896117/ru.zenmoney.apk
Version: 0.9.3 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2884228/ru.zenmoney.apk
Version: 0.9.2 Zen-mani (Post # 21459892)
Version: 0.9.1 Zen-mani (Post # 21328697)
version: 0.9 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2834724/ru.zenmoney.apk
version: 0.8.8 Attached fileru.zenmoney.apk (2.24 MB)

Post has been editediMiKED - 02.06.20, 13:53
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 6.2.0 from 29/05/2020

Rep: (1)
UII! Finally, we gave it tosavagemessiahzine.com :)))

If there are any problems - write, will correct: D

Rep: (0)
Poprobyval liked.

That's interesting, how to start a credit card account.
If we assume 9000r limit 10,000 I now have a balance, then in writing by -1000, when there will be limits? How to take into account the interest that takes the bank for a credit card. I have a bank, when I put the money on the account debit immediately to the applicant interest. You will need to manually do the transaction in the amount of interest?

Another remarked on the Web edited in the face. click Sync in the client. It passes, but nothing changes. I came out of the application, close of the running, open and that's only after that comes the update.

Post has been editedmrkop - 13.04.13, 13:17

Still here. The mobile version can be seen the overall state of their finances. More convenient to see the status of all your accounts.

Still here. The mobile version can be seen the overall state of their finances. More convenient to see the status of all your accounts.

mrkop , So?
Attached ImageAttached Image

This is version 0.9 :) will be Monday through Google Play.

If we assume 9000r limit 10,000 I now have a balance, then in writing by -1000, when there will be limits? How to take into account the interest that takes the bank for a credit card. I have a bank, when I put the money on the account debit immediately to the applicant interest. You will need to manually do the transaction in the amount of interest?

Another remarked on the Web edited in the face. click Sync in the client. It passes, but nothing changes. I came out of the application, close of the running, open and that's only after that comes the update.

1. As long as we do not support the credit limit can be entered as you prefer: 9000 or -1000.
2. Yes, in this version, it happens. The 0.9 has corrected :)

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 15.04.13, 21:02
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (16)
mrkop @ 13.04.2013, 14:03*
That's interesting, how to start a credit card account.

The balance of credit shall be equal to the amount by which you went negative. In your case, the e -1000. So we see immediately how much you owe the bank. The limits will be.

mrkop @ 14.04.2013, 15:36*

Will this week.

Errors see. Thank you for message.

chedim @ 14.04.2013, 18:43*
mrkop, right?
This is version 0.9 will be on Monday at Google Play.

At least so.

It is desirable even in duplicate review. And if a person creedite, the amount will be "-", and it is not clear exactly how much cash.

Another question came.

I have given the duty to let 1st April 1000..
I have this amount returned on the 15th.
How to handle this transaction?
If you make the arrival of this amount it will go into revenue.
Remove "I have given the debt"? I would like to see something like all movements.

Post has been editedmrkop - 14.04.13, 19:56

mrkop @ 14.04.2013, 19:52*
I have given the duty to let 1st April 1000..
I have this amount returned on the 15th.
How to handle this transaction?

It is necessary to add back the transaction. If you are given a loan, the 15th it will be necessary to add a transaction, "I have taken." If you enter the same person, then the debt is closed.

Rep: (527)
Good app, thanks: thank_you:

Rep: (3)
Thank you for your application - bought
still it would be nice to make a pattern, such as every day I spend the exact same amount of such cash for travel 30R, respectively every time that would not go through the entire procedure for entering a transaction, immediately make a pattern - which account, the amount, category .in later I simply choose the template - "travel"

Post has been editedenotko - 15.04.13, 09:15

enotko @ 15.04.2013, 09:55*
still it would be nice to make a pattern, such as every day I spend the exact same amount of such cash for travel 30R, respectively every time that would not go through the entire procedure for entering a transaction, immediately make a pattern - which account, the amount, category .in later I simply choose the template - "travel"

Will be.

As seen in the mobile client expects the transaction?

mrkop @ 15.04.2013, 12:15*
As seen in the mobile client expects the transaction?

It is in development. Still does.

I am tested until the online version, but will be buying for the android. Write a question to tech support, I could not find your bank. Responded after 5 minutes, well done! Nothing better has not yet seen. Good luck to this project and its creators. Interface is laid out perfectly.

Rep: (721)
if you start up a mobile bank (sms with the number 900 for example, from the Savings Bank), and even so it cash withdrawals initiated as the transfer from the card account to the cash account, as well as the possibility of doing a few people one accounting, I will come to you - or a family budget while out of competition ...

Rep: (4)
It's you fellows that have posted here. If purchased in the market - would put a bad mark.

That's when the finish - with pleasure will vote their pocketbooks.
Pour more energy here - the user is much easier to buy in the store functional application than 10 times the mouse to click to buy "paid version" which does nothing.

Landscape mode is not working - would like for me to decide - would buy iPhone

This mode is disabled in principle - design the application is targeted to portrait mode

atski buggy animation sidebar, at the same time on the same flies devayse applicationhttps://github.com/jfeinstein10/SlidingMenumarking and there is much heavier

Fix it.

in the history list of terribly slow - you need to look in the direction of optimization adapters

It has long this was not observed. It is on the HTC One XL? What applications are working properly?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1952316...%2016.28.40.png- absolutely no good, you need to share or for the old and new versions, or to use a type of porthttps://github.com/SimonVT/android-datepicker

This is a temporary solution :)

Post has been editedchedim - 15.04.13, 19:21

itspers, another question: at what point inhibits the menu?

Version 0.9

Attached fileru.zenmoney.apk(2.25 MB)

+ Add your profile accounts
+ Fixed a bug with SMS recognition
+ To speed up the synchronization with the server

Rep: (4)
Version 0.9
ru.zenmoney.apk (2.25 MB) Max downloads 3

Put, after removing the old - can not come into account, signaled by a sweet retro-message from 2010:
Attached Image

Recorded log, after clicking on the "try again":
Attached filezenmoney0.9_log.txt(29.74 KB)

This mode is disabled in principle - design the application is targeted to portrait mode

The design should be adaptive and be raschitanym on any screen size and aspect ratio. The point of this whole event, if it will not work plates.

itspers, another question: at what point inhibits the menu?

It has long this was not observed. It is on the HTC One XL? What applications are working properly?

After manipulation of the installation and removal of the new version - it works quite fast. Maybe because it loaded the synchronization ...

Postavte for Holo v14 +, the same horror:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Recorded log, after clicking on the "try again":

Thanks, I understand.

The design should be adaptive and be raschitanym on any screen size and aspect ratio.

Who should? :)

The point of this whole event, if it will not work plates.

So I imagine a person who comes sms about transactions on the tablet.
Or that the store gets the tablet to bring spending;)

the same horror

Landscape mode is not working - would like for me to decide - would buy iPhone

You yourself have chosen this horror :-P

Post has been editedchedim - 15.04.13, 22:44

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 12:46