Questions newbie. Archive.

Rep: (2798)
Questions newbie. Archive.

Newbie Questions пїЅ | Questions newbie. Archive.

Post has been editeddva974 - 13.08.17, 08:21
Reason for editing: Rubricator

Rep: (0)
Tell me if there are task managers for android with a widget as in video or Linux. what would be seen all the processes about the same as in the picture
Attached Image

Post has been editeddva974 - 26.01.17, 12:47
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Rep: (2194)
* Linuxos, look = ES Task Manager (Post Stanley Lloyd # 3896631)
for the future theme for finding programs =Help in finding programs for Android OS ;-)

Good day, guys, I really need help, I have a micromax kanvas turbo mini (a200), it worked but gave a lot of errors, I made a hard reset, and it now turns on asking to choose a language, wifi, log in to Google Play, and when I click enter error writes and returns to the choice of language returns. Help please. Thank you in advance.

* Chegirei ask a question in the topic
Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset

Rep: (-1)
How to remove the google desktop now (android 7.1.1). Previously disconnected, now I can not find where. Already revised everything. Thank.

Post has been editedasiwant - 26.01.17, 15:08

messageQuestions newbie (Post valik170875 # 56465607)
I found what they write Germans
20:22:46 information +736: (thread = 6108) IoControlProc ->DeviceIoControl Out, RET = 1, ERR = 183
20:22:46 765 Information: (thread = 4156) IoControlProc ->DeviceIoControl B
20:22:46 767 Info: (thread = 4156) IoControlProc ->DeviceIoControl Out, RET = 1, ERR = 183

looks like you might have a clone device. And if yo, there are some devices that have before the locked bootloader.
This means that if you are another flash ROM, as well as other downloaders, you cannot get it back to life with this.
Maybe you can get it back using the original disk for your device, provided by your Seller or manufacturer.
I tried different RK android Tula 1.37 to 2.1 One and the same error. And still in the device manager in the RockUSB device there is a question mark (but says that the device is working properly) can the wrong driver ??

Good day, help me solve the problem with the phone (Tele2 Mini 1.1) need (root rights) I can not deliver, programs like (KungoRoot) and so on do not root.

* FAVORITEDETECROR, ask a question in the topic
Tele2 Mini 1.1 - Discussion

Rep: (6)
Questions newbie (Post Tema806 # 57528117)
M
Check outResource Rules!
4.13. It is forbidden to raise the topic. Namely, the publication of messages aimed at only raising the topic on the list and not bearing a semantic load, for example: “Does nobody really know?” Or “an!”.

Post has been editedRu4kin - 26.01.17, 19:38

Rep: (1)
* Tema806 You will have to go through the following topics:
1 Identifying devices by photo- to determine the device.
2 Help me find the firmware- to search for firmware.
3 Help to flash the device- here will help install the firmware in your phone.

Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Standard firmware Android 5.0.2

Not satisfied with the standard alarm clock:
1. It turns off in a minute itself ... the type did not have time to wake up - your problems.
2. On the main screen there is no information about the time of the next alarm clock. (but there is a weather, nafig I do not need)

I set a third-party alarm clock, it also had a clock widget for the main screen, I like everything, but:
1. I would like to have information on the next alarm clock trigger on the lock screen ... Is this possible?
2. Voice assistant S-voice, if he was told to “Wake me tomorrow at 10 ″, puts the standard alarm clock on 10, not the one I set ... You can somehow replace the standard one with your own, so that the voice assistant turns it on at the right time?

Rep: (50)
* valerik88 , About the alarm on the lock screen, download another alarm clock.
And in S Voice, in my opinion, you can start the program (third-party alarm clock) with the command. But do not set it for a certain time, such a function, alas, no.

Rep: (8)
* Zmejj I read above that 6.0 weighs 4.5-5 GB, and I have only 4 built-in and that is free about 3 (1 is occupied by the system). No, it turns out, do not install?

* kolasuper1, Theme of your device = Fly Cirrus 2 - Discussion (in the subject there is version 6 on your device)

Questions beginner (Post valik170875 # 57632116)
1.Antivirus is disabled
2Opened as admin
3.USB-not from the front panel
4 On the C-way drive without Russian characters, the shortest
5. Charged battery
6 On a laptop with Windows 7/86
7On the computer 7/64
In the end, nothing happened!

Rep: (8)
* Zmejj Here I have 1 GB of RAM. Is there any way they say they create a file that adds a few more megabytes? And then 1 is very small

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/06/19, 00:28