Questions newbie. Archive.

Rep: (2798)
Questions newbie. Archive.

Newbie Questions пїЅ | Questions newbie. Archive.

Post has been editeddva974 - 13.08.17, 08:21
Reason for editing: Rubricator

Rep: (1)
Good afternoon, there are a few questions about the hero ... Forum read, searched, tired))
tell me here if it's not very difficult:

1) installed the program Advanced Task Manager. I saw in it that I have some programs like "Streaming" and "Music Editor". I climbed the whole hero - I did not find anything ... tell me where these programs are ...? Can I somehow delete them? Official firmware 17 without root.

2) I attached it to my computer, in the sdcard / DCIM / section I threw the picture (it was like wallpaper on an iPhone). and the hero does not see this picture. Linda File Manager sees, but the standard viewer does not. accordingly I can not set as wallpaper ... how to be?

3) I still didn’t really understand how to make the photo normal when I called .... usually I sync with Google contacts ...

4) it seems to me that sometimes it slows down ... usually it is noticeable when working with sms. There are many branches. and there are branches in which several thousand pieces ... can it somehow influence the speed?

5) folders can be added to the work chair as a widget. Can I change the look of this folder? Or is it standard?
M
Please read carefullyrules of this section!
One question - one message / one topic.

Post has been editedmax2327 - 19.12.11, 23:06

Rep: (1048)
Alexm144 @ 8.12.09, 14:25*
5) folders can be added to the work chair as a widget

Work chair as a widget :) Offset))
If the ASTRO file manager is installed, it has this option.
About the type and other methods do not tell, I do not know (

Rep: (178)
Alexm144

1. Streaming playback is most likely for YouTube. I don’t know the music editor)
2. png file? Its like Hero still does not understand.
3. For now using only third-party software and not using sync with google.
4. When sms thousands, it is normal
5. I don `t know)

Rep: (1)
under item 2 - a file usual jpg. maybe you need to put it somewhere else?
under item 5 - with a working chair - he neighing))

Will it help to slow down the sms firmware on the unofficial (like Modaco 2.9)?

but about the music editor, I understand nobody knows? those. standard no one has it?

Alexm144 @ 9.12.09, 8:32*
under item 2 - a file usual jpg. maybe you need to put it somewhere else?

Strange ... If the file is sdcard / DCIM, then it should be displayed in the viewer in the album Camera photos ... try to throw in any other folder on the card (you can use a new one), it should appear in the album = folder name

Alexm144 @ 10.12.09, 9:49*
Is it possible to hide it somehow?

You can, just in the settings of Handsent SMS, this is configured
Somewhere in the settings of the footnote, turn on the screen for a footnote or / and privacy mode
It also hovered me, turned off, but I remember that I had to send a few SMS to achieve the desired result

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 10.12.09, 12:28
Reason for editing: thought

Rep: (178)
By the way, I found the melody editor)
when you go into the player and click on the Menu, there will be an item "Set the melody to the call", it will have the item "Cut the melody" =) Cut the melody you will be in the editor)))

Rep: (0)
about the editor - really)) thanks !!

Rep: (25)
There are many branches. and there are branches in which several thousand pieces ...

Maybe better to call? :) Well, this is pipets, I haven’t been writing so much for the right thing in my entire conscious life (I have already used the phones for 10 years), and here - “there are branches” (that is, there are more than one) ..

Plz tell me how to log in to HTC Hero as root, what should I do? : yes2:

Tell me, does the flash player immediately go to HERO, or should it be installed separately?

Rep: (115)
Varsya @ 12/28/09, 11:44*
Tell me, does the flash player immediately go to HERO, or should it be installed separately?

Immediately comes, though the version is already a bit old, and most sites have switched to a newer one, so you have to wait for Adobe to update its flash for android

Post has been editedSpacerabbit - 28.12.09, 15:54

Rep: (76)
VipMan77 If the firmware is rutted, then do not go under the root. It is constantly activated. Ruth is like the administrator in Windows.

Rep: (4)
People have 2 questions (I have i5700)

1) How can I make the photos added to the contact visible in the list and not only when you call this subscriber?
2) How can you make a photo of the caller, if not for the whole but at least half the screen, otherwise this “microscopic” image can sometimes not be seen - and just the view will be completely different

Rep: (1093)
Chembirlen
On native software there are no such opportunities.
Try programmatically -aContactsorPhonebook

Rep: (2)
Hello, maybe somewhere already asked, I downloaded music on HTC Tattoo, in the player instead of the names of hieroglyphs, I read somewhere that I need to change the codes, please tell me .....

Rep: (257)
Julichka
The coding of the compositions must be changed, for example, like this:Samsung I5700 (Spica) - Discussion (Post # 3603820)
or look for another player that supports different Cyrillic encodings, but is there such a thing under the unroid, without a clue, while he is in search.

people please tell me ... I wrote a message to my girlfriend today in which I got 6 messages, I wanted to send, but the phone will automatically convert them to one mms. How to make this not happen ..

Hello to all! I have such a question, my bluetooth mate does, but I have to re-try everything to transmit or receive something. : blush:

Hello!!!
Take a new one !!!
I got myself a cherished dream, Hero and I have a question for you, tell me, how much should a battery last?
I do not turn on GPS and the battery lasted only for a day, with moderate use. Is this the norm, or will have to go to change?
Thank!!!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.06.19, 18:13