AMD CrossFire & NVIDIA SLI | Questions, problems, setup, discussion

Rep: (1972)

Attached Image

Read not regret it

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedctich - 23.10.14, 14:40
Reason for editing: creating a header

Rep: (0)
Good day.
I recently put myself to my main map 5700xt second for processing streams 1050ti.
So, if they are connected to different monitors, the cursor is constantly twitching, how when something is downloaded. Pull is enough is constantly going on. In Task Manager, this time by 1% value is loaded or 3D in this window are the jump.
If you connect two monitors to one card, no problem.
And yet, now that I have a monitor connected to the main card (5700HT), the BIOS boot screen disappears. Immediately screen with login / password of Windows.
When the monitors are connected to different cards or 1050ti, the bios on the site.
Tell me that you want to enable / disable that everything was in order.
thank

Rep: (55)
I have two of the greens have connected == had no problems with the pull is enough mice. I think you have to put the card on one - a lot will avoid problems.

Post has been editedKoPros - 22.04.20, 18:49

* KoPros I do not want to run away from problems. I want to solve it. Many on Youtube this bunch and there is no problem

tarrasius @ 22.04.20, 23:06*
Many on Youtube

Do not be many - should be the best. What would be the best technique - should juzat firms that expect their products and drivers not only in the economy segment, and for professional use.

* KoPros As lofty. I print out your words and hang above the desk for motivation

* KoPros And the case is, what to write. And where do the economy? RX5700Xt when skimp? And my 7 percent ryzen 3800x?
A 1050ti I took, because she has nothing Encoder 1080 is no different. And it is, again, was taken only for obs.
If I wrote here a similar situation, but instead 1050ti, was in 2060 or 2070, what would be different?
And as for other writing, as my case is special. And others have no such problem.
Put in computers in general and rx470 gtx 660 and all their rules.

Post has been editedtarrasius - 23.04.20, 09:14
Reason for editing: Adding new response information

tarrasius @ 23.04.20, 09:12*
the case is, what to write

I've already laid out his vision - for the VC should be juzat one "camp" == beauty.
general rx470 and gtx 660
it is such a fashion in these "many" or just casually so goes (I'm talking about a mixture of AMD drivers \ nvideo)?

Post has been editedKoPros - 23.04.20, 09:38

Rep: (1)
KoPros, as the case is, what to write.

When there is nothing to write on the case - begin to teach life).
I have a video card in a config file, and you do not put her pose. and if set, fool.
but why fool? because I do not put)

I stand 2 ryski 580 is connected to the top of the monitor.
and gtx950 connected to it has 2 monitors.
all three monitors nor any jerks.
everything is working ok Why do you have a mouse twitches hard to say.

I am now wondering if for example in the game and krossfaer fiziks X. Can all 3 vidyahi work?)
theoretically should be like. But it is not exactly...

Good day, such a question interesting, like how on the subject and maybe not.
there R3 3200g and RX 470, rather Vega 8 and RX 470
motherboard AsRock B450M Pro-4 F, the latest BIOS, etc. m
Now the question is how to run a hybrid graphics.
Folders in the vast Google sensible nothing found.
in theory it should work almost did not work to earn, although through slots mat. board image brought, but the manager sees only RXsu.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/06/20, 4:03