> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Refinement headsets, consoles, cradle other accessories | Summary theme of accessories refinement, ready-made solutions only

Rep: (1131)
Finalization of headsets, consoles, cradles and other accessories
Picturefor any devices on Android
Accessories

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

I want to emphasize once again - we place only ready-made solutions in this topic. Schemes explaining the drawings, photos in the process and the results are welcome.

The message format is free, but do not forget to specify for which device (group of devices) you describe the refinement.

Key messages

Post has been edited$ iLence - 19.03.13, 15:38

Rep: (16)
RylovS @ 03/12/18 08:48*
The apples transmit a code (except for the answer button) which is not measured by the ohmmeter of the android and, accordingly, changes in the firmware will not achieve anything.

I do not pretend to be true, but most likely the android has an ADC. And I think you can teach the ADC to accept the headset button codes from the iphone.

Rep: (170)
Makc014 @ 01/10/19, 19:54*
I think you can teach the ADC to take codes

What is an ADC is an analog digital converter. And he preabrazovyvaet sound in the figure.
But to recognize the code (digit) - it is not sufficient for this.

Rep: (16)
RylovS @ 01/10/19, 18:15*
But to recognize the code (digit) - it is not sufficient for this.

Whether the button is pressed, the firmware is engaged (software).
If he could not do it, then the android did not understand whether the button was pressed or whether the signal came from the microphone.
I think if you "play around" with the timer, then you can attach a crutch.

Post has been editedmakc014 - 11.01.19, 15:49

Rep: (0)
Good all the time of day! Maybe someone knows or kusre, I will be very grateful. There is a Nokia HS-6 headset with a display available .. is it possible to fasten it to an android, and generally by what principle, protocol does it work

Rep: (285)
* Sanya-15 , No you can not. Different protocols, as it were, android does not recognize the codes intended for Nokia

It’s a pity of course, the cool headset disappears ...

Rep: (1)
People help, there JBL headphones with a microphone and a button, I digest the plug and the red no
Green and blue copper thick copper
I understand that the red in thick copper
But as poyat - _ -

Rep: (3)
Guys, while thinking about a custom remote control headset read the forum and googled parallel. Here he foundhttps: //source.android...dset/plug-headset-spec- it is possible to fix a cap or even skopipastit)

So while still not gone fast link kopipasta

3.5 mm Headset: Accessory Specification

Function A Required Play / pause / hook (Short Press), Trigger Assist (Long Press), Next (Double Press)
Function B Optional Vol +
Function C optional Vol-
Function D Optional Reserved (Nexus devices use this to launch voice commands)

Mic DC resistance 1000 ohms or higher

Function A0 ohm
Function B240 ohm +/- 1% resistance
Function C470 ohm +/- 1% resistance
Function D135 ohm +/- 1% resistance

Well and accordingly the meaning of the text such as obtained parallel connection with a microphone, it is necessary to count resistors depending on the resistance microphone (R = (R1 * R2) / (R1 + R2)), of the docks example:
Rmic = 5000 ohms
R1 = 0 ohms (Function A)
R2 = 252 ohms (Function B)
R3 = 519 ohms (Function C)
R4 = 139 ohms (Function B)

Well, in a pinch, you can remember about the resistance of the cable and soldering points)

Post has been edited1024kb - 12.10.19, 20:05
Reason for editing: adding a squeeze

Hello forum users, there is a question of lying headset with Nokia AD41 remote control, it can alter under Android, something you could control the player ??

Brotherick @ 7.10.19, 14:29*
Green Blue Copper
it left and right
Brotherick @ 7.10.19, 14:29*
red inside thick copper
Red + microphone, coil common minus

Posted 21/10/2019, 1:12:

Sanekatrix @ 13.10.19, 10:00*
alter under Android
remake does not work, so that the volume, and switch worked. And indeed there is a specific chip is worth. You can play around with the card vypayat all the excess, leaving the primitive functions play / pause and switch / volume (depends on the settings in a smart / player). In the original droid to work on the remote will not

can not the topic, but how to connect a headset microphone to the PC earpods?
I understand that there must be some resistance across the resistor !?
assembled adapter with mom dad daddy, the rest of the headset works ... except EPL

* _SafarBoy_ Thank you understood

Hello, on wired headphones Xiaomi Black Shark is very quiet mic, how to adjust the microphone sensitivity, can someone tell me

* s.e.v.e.n I doubt that you can do once set up, if the sensitivity is particularly bad just this headset. You can try to rewire the microphone.

Rep: (2)
As soldering headphones earpods from iphone to xiaomi?

Good day, I got a completely new, original headphones Nokia hs -23. I want to rewire a android, I warmed to post 146. Disassembled his ears at me a little differently it is made. In the first case, but it's little things, but the board is another sort of easier. Now the questions 1) on the board is not present Conder and resistor on the mic, microphone, or they are not necessary?
2) I want to realize all 4 buttons, android them understand? And what better resistance to choose the size, face value?
3) and that of the copper shield why is it needed? These headphones are caught 5 stations, and other headphones like the author of the post 146 catch 8 stations, but there is no screen.

DESSAR_SEGA @ 09.12.19, 16:44*
As soldering headphones earpods from iphone to xiaomi?

I have three Xiaomei and so operate the headphones eyrpods except volume. Micro and the center button works well. A volume buttons will not work because I realized there inside the controller should -mikroskhema and android it does not understand. The idea can be taken apart, alter under Android, but it is very difficult. Almost impossible

Posted on 17/12/2019, 23:48:

1024kb @ 12.10.19, 21:29*
Guys, while thinking about a custom remote control headset read the forum and googled parallel. Here he foundhttps: //source.android...dset/plug-headset-spec- it is possible to fix a cap or even skopipastit)

Dude is to Xiaomei also applicable? Until a couple of days googled about headphones.

Generally's photo

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image