CCTV with remote access | settings, problems, discussion of options

Rep: (1993)
Surveillance with remote access

Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedninja88 - 19.04.20, 13:55
Reason for editing: Several ways to gain remote access to the video surveillance system.

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon, dear. I’m not sure if I post it in that branch, but the question of the interaction of the USB modem and the Wi-Fi router is also present. There is a task to build a mobile video surveillance network at the facility. The choice fell on IvideonCCTV Ivideon
In stock: comp (win 7 64 ultimate), usb modem 4G WiMAX Huawei bm328, smartphone on the Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F android.
I think to buy:
1) to start 1-2 IP cameras Microdigital MDC-i4240 with Ivideon pre-installed servicehttp://ru.ivideon.com/... microdigital-mdc-i4240/
2) A router, for example, Archer C7 from TP-LINKhttp: //www.tp-linkru.c....c1750_en.html? siteid = 8

The network I see is this: the cameras are connected to the router with a LAN cable using the MD-POE adapter (power from the router). The router itself is connected to the computer with a WAN cable. Ivideon Client is installed on the computer. The modem connects to the computer, and thus the router with cameras gain access to the Internet. An application for Android is also installed on the smartphone and it has access to cameras via Wi-Fi. Such is the scheme. What do you think ?
I would like to clarify my question: am I interested in correctly selected equipment, are there any incompatible devices, etc.? Cameras, a router and adapters will be bought. Something else is possible, but the budget is more than modest. I myself understand a little in this matter, so I want to hear the opinion of knowledgeable people.
And we’ll figure it out with the network settings somehow.
You are here if you can - give a hint. If not, then say so, we cannot, or do not want to help! It was necessary to wait a week to take and delete my post like this without explanation ???

Or move it to a more suitable branch?

I repeat the post: There is a task to build a mobile video surveillance network at the facility. The choice fell on IvideonCCTV Ivideon
In stock: comp (win 7 64 ultimate), usb modem 4G WiMAX Huawei bm328, smartphone on the Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F android.
I think to buy:
1) to start 1-2 IP cameras Microdigital MDC-i4240 with Ivideon pre-installed servicehttp://ru.ivideon.com/... microdigital-mdc-i4240/
2) A router, for example, Archer C7 from TP-LINKhttp: //www.tp-linkru.c....c1750_en.html? siteid = 8

The network I see is this: the cameras are connected to the router with a LAN cable using the MD-POE adapter (power from the router). The router itself is connected to the computer with a WAN cable. Ivideon Client is installed on the computer. The modem connects to the computer, and thus the router with cameras gain access to the Internet. An application for Android is also installed on the smartphone and it has access to cameras via Wi-Fi. Such is the scheme. What do you think ?

I would like to clarify my question: am I interested in correctly selected equipment, are there any incompatible devices, etc.? Cameras, a router and adapters will be bought. Something else is possible, but the budget is more than modest. I myself understand a little in this matter, so I want to hear the opinion of knowledgeable people.
And we’ll figure it out with the network settings somehow.

Rep: (97)
For example, change the router to something of another company.
Is it easier to take a router with the support of your keychain and hang everything on it?

Rep: (1392)
* Sukhumchanin,
Sukhumchanin @ 02/10/2015, 01:50*
The network I see is this: cameras are connected to the router with a LAN cable using the MD-POE adapter (powered by the router). The router itself is connected to the computer with a WAN cable. Ivideon Client is installed on the computer. The modem connects to the computer, and thus the router with cameras gain access to the Internet. An application for Android is also installed on the smartphone and it has access to cameras via Wi-Fi. Such is the scheme. What do you think ?

1. Why do you need an Internet? if for "looking from anywhere in the world into cameras" - then it won’t work ... Ivideon Client and the "client" that it connects to the server or cameras directly ...
2. Why mobile Internet? if for "looking from anywhere in the world into cameras" - then it won’t work ... mobile operators have IP addresses that are not only dynamic, they are also gray .... although as an option dyndns
3. why do you need a comp? to access the cameras on the spot? if not - too much ...
4. why android with wifi to access cameras? to access the cameras on the spot? all the same, it’s not clear ...
5. Why do you need such a router? just want" ? its capabilities will not pay off even when ... and in general why a router? an ordinary switch, and if you need Wi-Fi, then an access point (you can use a simple router, but use it as an access point and a switch in one device)

PS: the Chinese can be more interesting to buy a video surveillance kit for 30 kilo rubles ....

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 10.02.15, 05:10

McGuru @ 02/10/2015, 00:39*
For example, change the router to something other than the company. Is it easier to take a router with the support of your keychain and put everything on it?

So the fact of the matter is that I did not find ANY router with support for this modem (Huawei bm328)! Maybe I was looking badly?
1. Why do you need an Internet? If for "watch from any point of the planet in the camera" - then it will not work ... iVideon Client and "client" that it connects to the server or to the cameras directly ... 2. Why Mobile Internet? If for "watch from any point of the planet in the camera" - then it will not work ... Mobile operators of the IP address are not enough that dynamic, so also gray .... Although it is like Dyndns3. Why do you need a computer? To access cameras in place? If not - unnecessary ... 4. Why android with Wi-Fi to access cameras? To access cameras in place? Anyway it is not clear ... 5. Why do you need such a router? just want" ? Its opportunities will not pay off when ... and in general why the router? The usual switch and if the Wi-Fi is needed, then another access point (you can use a simple router, but to use it as a point of access and switch in one device) PS: the Chinese can be more interesting for a video surveillance kit to buy for 30 cyclubs ....

1. I was originally against using IP cameras and Internet, as it implies the amount of paid traffic that we are not at all cheap. It would be much more convenient for me to enjoy video surveillance on LAN Wi-Fi, but in my conditions I can not imagine how to do it. I will reveal a little problem: video surveillance must be installed in an educational institution (DSS), where I teach. It will be necessary to use it approximately from 9 to 15 hours, i.e. Then when there are classes. The goal is to prevent vandalism, etc. Roughly speaking need a whip, since "not caught - not the thief"! A video confixation of what is happening in the frame is necessary, but it is precisely on the detector of the movement, and not in a row. And if you offer a different way than with IP cameras, then I will need you;)
P.S. “Ivideon Client is what the“ client ”is that it connects to the server or to the cameras directly ...” I didn’t understand anything, to be honest.

2. Mobility is needed in order to have access to cameras from anywhere in the college. But through the router over Wi-Fi
3. Exactly. Since there is no router with support for my Huawei bm328 modem. And this is my main way to access the Internet (with unlimited).
4. To cameras via a router
5. I did not focus on this router (I wrote it like that - for example). I just need a router with a large coverage of the territory (in open space and indoors) and with the support of the same Wi-Fi standards as my smartphone Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F (a, b, g, n, ac).
“An ordinary switch, and if you need Wi-Fi, then an access point (you can use a simple router, but use it as an access point and a switch in one device)” If you can also talk about this, as they say, to the teapot: step by step: blush:

Post has been editedSukhumchanin - 10.02.15, 08:39

Rep: (97)
Motion Detection - there is software, and therefore cameras can not IP.
But then offtopic.

the Chinese can be more interesting to buy a video surveillance kit for 30

eg
McGuru @ 02/10/2015, 10:43 PM*
Motion detection - there is software, and therefore cameras can not IP

Let not IP! I do not care absolutely! I need control of what is happening in the corridors or in the courtyard. For prophylaxis (so that the life of the Malina does not seem: yes2 :) 2-3 cameras are quite enough. It would be very convenient to feed cameras by PoE. If there is a solution without using Inet, it is generally perfect! He came in the morning - launched a "scarmer" (computer with LAN connected) and left for his affairs! And in parallel with the computer you look at the need for a camera from a smartphone via Wi-Fi. If there is something interesting - write or just watch. That's all that is required!

* Sukhumchanin,
1.1. But what, in the secondary vocational education institution there is no LAN Why use a separate garden for IP cameras?
1.2. any normal video server (and video servers for IP cameras the size of a regular router) can write using a motion sensor ... even individual fragments of a frame can be indicated ...
2. mobility via wifi? I read it right now? if we connect to the router (camera) through a waffle, then I repeat my question - why do I need a 3G / 4G modem in this garden?
3. (continuing paragraph 1.2) from the video server you can watch both through the browser and through a special application (on the computer, on the phone, on the tablet, on the bucket, on the apple, etc.) and the online picture and recordings from cameras (how many climbed on the screw) ....
4. watch directly from cameras? Well, in principle, it’s possible, but to be honest - it’s a perversion from several places to look at the same camera .... sometime at a crucial moment something from our equipment will say “oh, but you wanted me to write it down? I'm sorry, but in passing the guy wanted to see "....
5. there are no routers "with a large coverage of the territory" ... they are all standardized for one piece of paper, which limits the maximum power ... 100% coverage will not be ...
6. here's an example for youkit (4 IP cameras + recorder).... before the dollar appreciated - prices were very interesting.... everything connects to a regular switch ... if you want to look from a computer through the wire - we stick the computer into this switch .... if you need access via a waffle - a regular access point is stuck into the same switch .... if external access is required - then an Internet router (preferably with a white static IP address) .... you can supply power to the camerasin such a tricky way.... if there is some kind of local network, then a little bit the task will be simplified ...

1.1 No garden. They promise everything for 23 years, but so far apparently their hands do not reach us ...
1.2 Got it, take note
2 For my reason, that the router had access to the Internet ...: blush:
3 Great!
4 This is unlikely. This video surveillance plan is mine, and none of the employees are even aware of my plans. Means are also my personal. And access to the cameras will only be mine. But when there will be results then it will be possible to talk about the feasibility of this matter in an educational institution. Then as they say and calculate the costs ...
5 And it is now clear
6 Thank you, I will see what it is. If you have questions, I have nowhere else to turn if not to you.
In the meantime, for your attention, my big ISAABUP (thanks in Abkhazian): thank_you:

I installed a CCTV camera for myself (H.264 Network DVR recorder model) in a set of 8 cameras. Is there a way to make it connect on a tablet and see on-line what is going on at home ??? And if possible, how to do it and what programs should be installed on a computer and on a tablet?

Rep: (339)
Another option, for today this scheme already has a second release:
1. The router from the provider is white IP, port forwarding for 7 cameras (5 wi-fi, 2 via LAN) there is support for SD cards in them (in case of problems with the router, the minimum number of days depends on the size of the card).
The quality setting of cameras will depend on the power of the router and on the volume of the HDD and the number of days of information storage.
2.NAS device in a local area network with HDD (previously it was written to an external screw with additional power connected to a USB router).
3.Work 24 hours a day.
4. Cameras can all be powered over Power.

Cameras via smbd are written to the NAS disk (the directory is camera / current day / hour), the archive is being monitored (it is possible through a router, it is possible on a NAS via cron i.e. deleting old days).
Access to online from an Android tablet is possible with any convenient Play Market program (DviewCam, ViewCam are further similar, a large selection).
When typing the IP address and port, we get to any selected camera.

Post has been editedbalian007 - 07.03.15, 12:55

Rep: (8)
I understand that I’m not writing on the topic, but I don’t even know where to start.
I would like to organize video surveillance with indoor and outdoor. There are several IP and web cameras. Provider - Rostelecom. There is a dedicated IP.
It requires round-the-clock online access to images and sound from cameras on phones (iOS, Android), on your own site, ideally so that the access addresses for such a video can be changed at any time.
For a specific set of cameras, you can have a server in the room itself, and broadcast video on the Internet.
Of course, the cheaper the solution, the better.
Where can I read not so much about hardware, and about programs and services (maybe on this forum). Desirable, as informative as possible (concise, comparisons)?
I would be very grateful for the consultation.

Post has been editedkornnn - 12.06.15, 21:41

Rep: (2836)
* kornnn
I'm at work for 58 cameras using this softwarehttp://www.devline.ru/
Access from the outside, both statically and through their DDNS, can be viewed through the web interface. Well, in general, read on the site, the issue price is about 1000 rubles for one license, one license = one camera.

Rep: (8)
H.264 Network DVR Recorder Model

Hey. you seem to have some kind of Chinese nonaime since H264 is the video compression standard, and the Network DVR is the designation of a network video recorder, so it is problematic with normal software to view it. Try the applications KMEye4, KMEye, MEye, MEyePRO, KMEyePro, take from the play store, or upstore.
Port forwarding on the router must be configured.
Let not IP! It makes no difference to me absolutely!

Hey. What a budget. If it’s not expensive, it will be easier and more reliable to put, say, a Mikrotik 951g-2hnd router WI-FI power -1mW,
AC standard is not needed in your case; the higher the frequency, the smaller the coverage area.
DVRs AVTECH, EverFocus, RVI can record, by movement, constantly, on a schedule, convenient applications for viewing from mobile devices from 5000 rubles.
Normal street analog cameras from 5000, into the room from 1200 rubles.
being in the local network you can watch video from any device, you will need access via the Internet, connect a USB modem
if the budget allows the same only with IP cameras

Koordinator @ 05/28/2013, 17:44*
Literally, this camcorder came to me last week, there is a disc, I didn't even insert him into the drive - and so everything you needed in the manual. And it took only IP by default. By default - my Webcam stood 192.168.1.126, port 81. Try, it can also ride. Having done on the router (if of course you do it all through the router) Automatic DHCP, you look in the webcam IP log, then you need to copy the webcams on the webcam you need, the port can also be changed in the settings later.

Has gainedthis cameraRecently, it is connected via a patch cord, but I don’t know how to configure it through a fi-file, by the way there was no disk with a camera .. can someone tell me how to connect a camera to Wi-Fi?
in the item wireless lan settings I click to scan and the system freezes, doesn’t find anything, have to disconnect the camera from the network to reboot, is it a marriage or is something wrong?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (36)
Hello!
There is an object 400 meters long, I am installing a video surveillance system.

There is:
1) eagle.kz PoE / LAN IP camera (10 pcs)
2) The DVR of the same company on 16 channels with an integrated PoE switch
3) 3 Planet switches with 5 ports each.
4) UPS on 3 outputs
5) Monitor
6) Power supply for each camera 12 volts

Pinchord pinout:
1 green
2 white-green
3 blue
4 white-syn.
5 brown
6 white-box
7 orange
8 white-oran.

Installation made in this form:
2 ip cameras connected to the recorder PoE connector
The rest of the cameras connected in a switch for 5 ports.
The distance from the switch to the switch is 80-100 meters
DVR>Switch>Switch>Switch

The problem is as follows: the recorder sees only the first 2 cameras, then quietly, the laptop also does not see the rest of the network.

* Arinov,
as I understand it, the switches of the planets are ordinary, without POE? power to distant cameras how connected?

PS: it’s a bad idea to scatter so many whales ... the first thunderstorm and you will change half of the equipment ....

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 23.09.15, 12:31

Good afternoon. Help me choose 2 sets of outdoor video surveillance. One digital is another IP. Criteria that I need in these kits:
1. A DVR with the ability to connect more than 4 cameras;
2. 4 cameras included. Moisture-proof and heated (I have frosts down to -47. On average -33);
3. The cameras are shockproof. Well, or anti-vandal type with normal and higher resolution. Good night shooting.
4. Several options are desirable;
5. The pricing policy is average;
6. Additional functions (viewing from the phone, via the Internet, etc.)
7. Easy to install and operate;
8. Reliability;
9. Possible options from China.
Thank.

All hi and earlier I apologize for the stupidity in this topic I am no longer ... there is an IP camera connected to the Internet via a router + megaphone modem (no other features there is no) When you try to connect via P2P, it is removed, connects from 5 goes with lags and brakes (delay Video and TD. And TP), it is true and stable connection without brakes ... The reason for all this is unknown to me ... (?) Here on the forums somewhere I read that you can build a local network via the Internet, and then the camera is complained (cameras Through LAN and Wi Fi runs without jambs) ... how to build a local network via the Internet? And will it work or am I mistaken?
here on the forums I read somewhere that it is possible to build a local area network via the Internet well and then the camera will be able to do it (the camera through LAN and Wi-Fi works without jambs) ... how to build a local area network through the Internet? and will it work or am I mistaken?

everything will be exactly the same as on a straight line ... like this:
when you try to connect via p2p it is deleted, it is connected from the 5th time with lags and brakes (video delay, etc., etc.)

IMHO deal with this ... more precisely why the megaphone then works fine, then shitty ...

and .... I recall the paragraph of the rules:
4.13. It is forbidden to raise the topic. Namely, the publication of messages aimed at only raising the topic in the list and not bearing a semantic load.

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 17.11.15, 11:01

IMHO deal with this ... more precisely why the megaphone then works fine, then shitty ...

try another operator?
some say that mobile operators specifically cut P2P
they offer their equipment already with white IP but through the same megaphone ...

here is what they offer:
The Peak And Fuck system is an innovative technological system for providing a static IP address for 3G / LTE (4G) networks, where you get a static IP address to access your equipment via the Internet from any device (computer, tablet, phone) .

The advantages of our service are that:

1) Traffic is transmitted over a secure channel.

2) Traffic is not blocked and is not cut by mobile operators, as is the case with the P2P protocol.

3) By connecting a universal modem, you are not tied to a specific operator and at any time you can change the SIM card with a better communication signal (it is not necessary to purchase a modem from us).

4) When replacing the provider, you do not lose your permanent IP address.

5) The system is mobile, you can always transfer your equipment to any other place or even install it on a car.

6) There is no need for a trip to the equipment for its self-restart.

7) It is possible to monitor the status of the equipment in your account (online / offline), which allows you to understand what exactly failed.

8) Fast implementation of the connection, having our equipment in hand, the service will be in operation in a couple of hours, no grueling settings and debugging.

9) A reliable server located in the data center in Moscow.

10) In the future, a cloud service will be deployed for those who use unlimited tariffs from mobile operators.

Is it possible to solve this problem with them? or is it all blah .. blah ... blah ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 10.02.21, 03:17