CCTV with remote access | settings, problems, discussion of options

Rep: (1983)
Surveillance with remote access

Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedninja88 - 19.04.20, 13:55
Reason for editing: Several ways to gain remote access to the video surveillance system.

Rep: (1)
Generally such a thing.
Have NAS - Black Armor 220, 4TB
There are 2 IP cameras. Like these ones:
http: //cctvdirectbuy.c....h=100&products_id=1557

Currently, the video stream is continuously moving to the FTP server on the computer and organized through the filezilla server.

The question is, is it possible to do with such hardware without a computer at all?

Rep: (1004)
* tavares,
Obviously possible, because ==>>from seagate website:
The BlackArmor NAS 220 storage server can also function as a secure FTP server, providing remote access to files. User access is manually assigned using the web-based management interface or integrates with Microsoft Active Directory

unless of course there are some nuances that might not have been indicated in the first message))

Post has been editedkoordinator - 24.06.14, 18:24

can you read more about the nuances? :) I’ll write :) I’m just still a student ...: D And then I was sent to the company to do the job not entirely in my specialty, but I don't want to work in the mud :)

* tavares,
are connected to one network? to one router, maybe? is ftp configured on NAS? by what protocol can cameras send photos / videos?
At home, for example, I don’t send it to ftp, but the camera sends it to the mail, the camera is Chinese, of course, for home use, but I bought it for it ... it can also do ftp, and I have a hard disk connected to the usb router ...

Post has been editedkoordinator - 24.06.14, 19:06

* koordinator,

yes, connected to one network :) Router, 2 cameras, NAS and comp. There isn’t even any Internet connection) Only lokalka :) The port is configured, I defaulted to 21, as it seems to be the best on FTP. As for NAS setup - here I am not sure. There is no experience with such a thing at all. It was played like ... I created users, directories, ticked FTP .. And then I don’t know ... :) We also have Chinese cameras at our company, but these are exact copies of Dahua :)

* tavares, moreover, if it is on the same network, then I think it can be done directly. The settings of the cameras would see what they can ..

* koordinator,
update:
I made an FTP server, made users, configured a port (21) ... It doesn’t write ... :) I dropped the cameras link, what kind of birds, but there Web Service 3.0
picture

Post has been editedtavares - 25.06.14, 11:36

* tavares,
Take off the Local and Network screenshots if it’s not difficult, if everything is on the same network, what ftp to torment, I’m leading to this ..

* koordinator,

cameras write only to FTP or SD :) Local - this is SD. That's why you need FTP ... But even FTP does not go.
Network
But there everything is fine tuned for me, because on FTP Filezilla the video stream is going fine. Now I have another question as a fallback, if it doesn’t work out directly ...
Maybe you can automate the transfer of video from a computer on the FTP? In the sense that it had not had to do manually. On the old computer video files permanently removes Cyber-D Autodelete, very useful programka. Just across the Task Schedule I set that he would run every night, and delete files three days ago. But here's how to make a similar function to copy? I mean, that would be every night was suppose to computers in a NAS. Day of each camera has made discs (X and Z, respectively), otkryvayustya exactly the same as the logic, but I can not think of how to put the automatic copying: /
In general, if it does not work with option A (directly in the NAS), then I would like to implement at least option B, with autocopy. Maybe there will be suggestions? And then I looked at different cross-country cross-country and robocopy ... There they copy it like that, but it doesn’t work out in the automation.

In the sense that every night we would have a copy in NAS
Look towards bat-files, namely xcopy commands, for examplehere , this batch file is also stuffed into the sheduler.

http: //www.windowsfaq ...ntent/category/3/7/45/- here you will also find a lot of useful things.

Post has been editedkoordinator - 25.06.14, 17:20

* koordinator,
thanks :) And then with a direct connection something generally lost hope already :) It seems that I created all the accounts and got passwords and set up the directories and ports and that's it ... It doesn't work ... :)

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon, there was a similar topic, but I did not find the necessary information in it, so I decided to ask here. There are: 4 ip-cameras, one computer on Windows not connected to the Internet. Required: find free video surveillance software that runs on ftp without an Internet, with the ability to record video and other nishtyak. I would be grateful for any advice)

good day to all
there is a need for remote monitoring, there is no Internet, there is only 3g
there are ready-made solutions, but the price tag is somehow unrealistic for me, there are undershot Ketai solutions, a 3G module, with an SD card, it can be written to, but you need physical access to get the files, it doesn’t suit me.
I think the options based on the router will also not roll, it is also not realistic to restart it constantly.
is it possible to collect the following
1) the video is written on hard (if the movement wakes up, it’s generally weird)
2) through the Internet I get access to hard
3) the Internet on the other side of 3G
4) minimum dimensions

maybe something can be done on the basis of mini pc?

Hello!
Such a task. It is necessary to organize a connection between the objects (A - B), but how much I read on the profile forums I still can’t understand how to do it competently and inexpensively. If you have thoughts, advice, ideas, I ask you to help and share.

There are two specific objects (maybe there will be a third). The distance between objects is about 700 ~ 900 meters. What I would like to ...:

At one object is a recorder to which analog cameras are connected (video surveillance). There is no connection at all at this facility.
On the second aspect I would like to control the recorder (CCTV) - manually is located directly on the given object (monitor, a laptop), or remotely (located in another city for example) by means of a router 3G. But connecting the USB direct blows to the registrar does not work. As found necessary the IP static. Operators who have to carry only a legal entity. I read that there is firmware OpenWRT, but what specifically needs a router can not understand ... And I wonder if there are normal, stable 3G routers which immediately earned in conjunction with the registrar without any firmware and shamanism.

As I see and imagine how it should work ...:
At one object is a recorder (video surveillance) connected to it Wi-Fi which transmits a video signal at 800m. to another facility on which there is a Wi-Fi receiving device on the roof. From the roof of the 5th floor I throw a vitukha on the 1st floor to the apartment and connect to the 3G Router., Where I just browse or connect remotely.

Tell me what you can apply and how to implement this scheme?
Attach a screen for visual viewing.

P.S.
Offered advice to throw optics, in general I agree! Stable, cheap and cheerful. But there is one BUT ...!
This scheme is planned to be installed in the Far East in the Far North, and now it’s cold.

Between objects there is direct visibility. Production facilities are on the path of the signal, but they are all lower than the signal and will not interfere (watched). And pulling optics will be problematic for a number of reasons and time is running out, here it is.

For any help, advice, I will be grateful to you.

PP.S.
Of the tested operators in this case and the area it is planned to use the USB modem from Beeline.
Scheme:
Attached Image

Post has been editedctich21 - 08.09.14, 10:07
Reason for editing: hid under spoiler

Novik82 @ 09/07/2014, 10:29*
At one object is a recorder (video surveillance) connected to it Wi-Fi which transmits a video signal at 800m. to another facility on which there is a Wi-Fi receiving device on the roof.

To implement this scheme, you need uotdoor wifi, it can only be used if you have the appropriate license.
If you establish you will not have problems with the state body?
Such a scheme is real, and turns around very quickly, the distance is not critical(You can put up to 5km, but it all depends on the equipment)and the speed will be more than enough for video surveillance(unless of course fullhd drive).

Rep: (1382)
* ctich21
he does not provide telematic services - what license? he will need a frequency permission ...

as practice shows, that 2.4 GHz that 5 GHz has long been clogged by everyone and is not monitored by regulatory authorities ... mobile operators are still trying to fight for 5 GHz, but IMHO they will go to other frequencies ...

what license? he will need a frequency permission ...

Is it possible to get permission to use "outdoor wifi" without a license?
As for supervision, I’ll say that we have (Ukraine), so far it’s not so simple, they go and monitor in the cities, and if something goes wrong, they come to the office and ask, “You have a box there, but don’t tell me which company installed .... ", and then off. the letter comes ....
Therefore, he raised this question.

Rep: (66)
Attached Image

I purchased this devicemini nvrto record what is happening in the courtyard of the house and to itEscam qd300. Everything has successfully connected, but the problem is that Nvr itself sees a usb flash drive or external usb hdd, but does not record.
There is an analogue of this registrarOptimus NVR-1040 mini
Maybe someone has a similar device, help me figure it out!

Post has been editedMaks.mar - 07.11.14, 15:17

Rep: (10)
http: //forum.videon.sp...wtopic.php? f = 10 & t = 5930Read the forum. There just with screws and fight. And successfully)))

Configuring the Samsung SHR-2040 DVR (DVR) to access it via the Internet.

Do you have a DVR for analog cameras and want to use it for video surveillance over the Internet, but it is impossible to set up? This article will try to describe in detail the example of setting the DVR Samsung SHR-2040. So in most cases, a home Internet connection is carried out with dynamic IP-then I'll consider it such a connection, the more so that the connection of the DVR to the Internet with static, the IP address is usually not difficult.
The principle of operation of most DVRs using analog surveillance cameras is identical, respectively, and the procedure for connecting most DVRs is similar, although some elements, such as menu items and settings names, may differ. As well as the software required to connect. The settings of the routers are also very similar, in my case it is Netgear WNR2200.
In total there are 3 options to connect this recorder to the Internet. The first - with a static IP address. We consider this option will not, because the allocation of static IP costs money, and the connection procedure is quite simple. The second option - with a dynamic IP address. This is the most common variant at the moment, it's what I would consider. And the last option - via an ADSL modem. To mention about the differences from the second embodiment. If you do anything before you read this manual, I advise you to reset all settings to the factory.
So let's get started.

Part one. Configure DDNS.

Due to the fact that we are considering options imply a dynamic the IP-address, ie the address of the DVR changes each time this is connected to the Internet. Accordingly, we should start with this task. Go to the settings of our DVR. The default username - "ADMIN", password - "4321". Select the menu item "Network" - "Setting the Transmission Protocol". Open the item "DDNS Nodes". We see a list of sites, which can operate our registrar. You can choose any. Personally, I chose no-ip. It's free, easy and convenient. Come on noip.com site. It is in English, but do not worry - nothing complicated there. At the top of the page click "Sign up '. Choose username, password, you drive a mail confirming email. Host address can be any that is not occupied. Be sure to remember the username, password, and the address. By registering.
Attached Image

Be sure to check after registration that your address is on the “Manage hosts” page. He’s usually “<Your name>.ddns.net. " Now on the left click “Download client”.
Attached Image

Download, install and open. We go under your username and password from the site. Open “Edit hosts” - there should be our address, the same one. Put a check next to it and click “Save”. “Refresh now.” If all 3 green questions are on - excellent, the first point is passed. If not, check again - maybe you made a mistake when entering data.
Attached Image

Part two. Setting up the router.

As I said, I am considering an option for a Netgear router. If you have a different one, there may be differences. We open the browser and in the address bar we hammer 192.168.1.1.
Attached Image

Press enter, enter the username and password (by default - “admin”, “password”) and get into the settings of the router. We need to arrange forwarding of six ports to our registrar. This is necessary so that external devices, when connected to our router, do not linger on it, but pass to the registrar. So, go to the “port forwarding / initialization” item. We need a redirect. Click “Add your own service.”
Attached Image

In all the fields for the ports we write “554”, the IP address is 192.168.1. ***. Instead of asterisks, you can put any 3 digits that are not busy on your network. Save. We repeat this procedure for the ports “555”, “556”, “557”, “37777”, “37778”, indicating the same IP.
Attached Image

Saved and done.

Part three. DVR setup.

Attached Image

In the setting of the registrar go to "Network" - "IP Settings". Put the "Static IP". IP address specify the one that made ices in the previous section (setting of the router). DNS set by default. In any case, check with the specified instructions. Subnet mask looking in the router settings. Item "status of the router." Login - 192.168.1.1. That is, the address of our router. If you have ADSL connection, instead of "the IP Static", putting "ADSL", and fill out the line "User Id" and "Password" the data given to you by your ISP. Now go to the "Network" - "Setting the Transmission Protocol". Protocol type - TCP, Node DDNS - no-ip.com. The host name of trying to drive address obtained in the first chapter, on the login and password from the same direction. All is ready. In any case, reboot the recorder.
Attached Image

Part Four Set up your computer to view.

Download the Samsung NET-i viewer program. Install, run. By default, the login information is “admin” and “4321”. In the “tools” section, open the “setup tool”.
Attached Image

Click add device (Camera with green plus sign).
Attached Image

“Address type” is changed to “URL”. We drive in the address of our DDNS from the first chapter. “Device port” - 554, we take the ID and password from your registrar. Those with whom you are on the menu. The default is “ADMIN” and “4321”.
Attached Image

Click “registration” and observe an error - an invalid MAC address.
Attached Image

It can be viewed in the registrar settings in the “System” - “System Settings” item. It has the form **. **. **. **. **. **. We drive it into our program, click “register”.
Attached Image

If nothing happened - everything is in order, close this window with a cross and look into the program itself. Our camera should have appeared on the left.
Attached Image

Well, actually, that's all. You can also configure the viewer itself, how many cameras to display, which, in what size, etc.
If you have any questions, you can contact [email protected]

Post has been editedvitakomov - 06.01.15, 16:44

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/08/20, 10:52