> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Buying tweaks in Cydia. Problems arise with the registration, purchase, etc. | [IPhone] Topic for discussion Number of applications and tweaks in Cydia

Rep: (432)
Buying tvikov in Cydia. Problems with registration, purchase, etc.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Discussion topic for shopping tweaks and applications in Cydia.

Description:
The topic was created to discuss the problems that users have when registering with Amazon, PayPal payment systems, as well as the problems of the purchases themselves.

In the future, with free time, I will add a cap with manuals for registration. In the meantime, temporary links to third-party resources:PayPal purchaseandbuying through amazon.
In order to avoid posts in the spirit of "Who needs it?" or "Give me a freebie!", I explain: I created the topic only with the intention that there were no oftop-disks in the topics of the tweaks themselves about shopping, because they were tired!

Post has been editedBlack fish - 05.11.14, 11:56

Rep: (912)
Fierce warrior
This topic in a few days will go to page 3-4 and offtopic purchase will continue safely in the discussions of the tweak itself. ;)

Rep: (50)
Maybe someone will come in handy - you can register a Stick, and attach another card with money to it, such as a virtual Kiwi. Problems and delays in payment are not observed.
PS: how to overcome the non-memorization of the Google account authentication, although the daw is "remember" worth it?

Rep: (4)
I use the Sberbank card, I tied it to a stick without problems, everything is bought in a matter of seconds, what else to add xs. ))

Rep: (26)
There were 15 bucks on gift cards on the Amazon, and when the tweak bought - I thought of using them, through the Amazon account.
But I just write off money from the card and it is not clear how to spend that money.
A question for connoisseurs is it possible to use them ($ 15), or can only be paid from a card in a Sidi?

Rep: (0)
StrangerSE
No you can not. Amazon cards are intended only for purchases within the store, and not for payment from third parties.

Rep: (42)
Who knows how many devices can be connected to one account in the sidium?
Or does each developer have a different attitude to this?

Rep: (255)
lordsidh ,
for example, PwnTunes tweak can be tied to 5 devices. Apparently, every developer of tweaks / programs refers to this in a different way.

Post has been editednirotub - 26.02.13, 12:35

Guys, the question is on AirBlue Sharing. Is the purchase tied to one device? Or to my Facebook account? So if I buy another yaphone, will I have to buy one already, or will everything remain?

Rep: (21)
Fierce warrior
It is unlikely that one device, and put on the iPhone and iPad.

Rep: (13)
When I try to buy a tweak, the paper's website writes
Error message
Please turn on cookies to check out.
How to fix it?

Rep: (15)
In Safari settings enable cookies to accept always.

Rep: (70)
When I try to buy a tweak, the paper's website writes
Error message
Please turn on cookies to check out.
How to fix it?

The previous author correctly said about the settings in Safari ... Also, check how much money is in the account, if I have less than 10 cu, this problem also arises ...

Rep: (13)
Only the replacement of the account in the sidium, the safari cookies and so on were helped.

Rep: (42)
Tell me, is it possible somehow that another person would pay for your tweak? Without my iphone.

Rep: (255)
lordsidh ,
tweaks are tied toIMEI / serial number device (they are unique). So, hardly. Let the other person give you the desired amount on PayPal, and you buy a tweak from your device.

Post has been editednirotub - 06.03.13, 12:10

Rep: (51)
Can't it be done via Google Wallet?

Rep: (15)
toarenaki.csr
No you can not.

tonirotub
What is amazing. I bought a tweak on an iPhone. I launch Sidia on my iPad, and she writes to me that this tweak is officially acquired from me (on the tweak description page).

Rep: (1)
People may be off topic, I want to buy Air blue sharing, help with share fell, pay Yandex money, that is, help drive money to pay for the program
Or help with the creation of a virtual visa, pliz urgently need

mc_tim96 ,
The easiest way to make a virtual Visa card is to download the QIWI Wallet application from the AppStore, everything is in Russian and intuitively understandable, you can even transfer money from your mobile to your card, although a commission will be charged.

Rep: (1)
Just a teapot in this, like she read the one-time?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/04/20, 1:39