Subject-sprosilka | All questions about the photography schools and fotehnike

Rep: (242)
Subject-askilka. All questions on the photo school and photographic equipment.

In this topic we ask about everything related to the rules of photography, photo processing, as well as the question of operating photographic equipment.

Attached Image

Useful links:

Rep: (8)
A familiar LG smartphone, now there is a problem photos taken on the smartphone’s camera become black after a short time. Who will explain what the problem is? I apologize for asking a question in your thread. No one can help.

Rep: (2806)
* Bakalda ,
It is more appropriate to ask a question in the discussion thread of this device: yes:

* Gridzilla

There is no shit do not know

Posted 08/08/2016 06:11:

*[b] Gridzilla, [/ b

The same applies to the camera, not cellular.

Post has been editedBakalda - 08.08.16, 06:11

* Bakalda,
It’s the same here: the girlfriend’s device doesn’t fit under the camera. Well, if I had her camera and you wrote that black pictures on it with time. They would advise you to check the memory card and software, since they can be so strange. Hint, I think, is clear. Or create a theme hereAndroid - First AidMaybe someone will tell you something.

* Gridzilla

In your post, you gave me a tip, namely, to clarify with a friend where the photos turn black on the memory card or in the internal memory and try to replace the memory card. I already told her about the software update.

Rep: (139)
Please tell me what the next problem may be. I have been photographing not the first day, but sometimes “catching” the focus on an object does not work at all, no matter how focused it is with complete accuracy. A series of cards in the end goes lined. Maybe it's in the light? Or am I still setting the wrong values? One of these photos and its characteristics are presented below.
Nikon D5100 Camera
Lens - Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm 1: 1.4G
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (93)
Nickolay B,

Try to set the autofocus on one point, check the lens on the back / front focus.

Rep: (139)
Try to set autofocus at one point,Check the lens on the back / front focus.

Thank you, but you can detail how to check on the back \ front focus

* Nickolay B,
In order not to copy everything .. Lookhere, ibiddownload fileneeded to print. Delov for a few minutes ..

Post has been editedGridzilla - 15.08.16, 19:08

Rep: (0)
Prompt pliz, error 20 comes out it seems (something with a shutter). Apparently jammed shutter. In the network only - remove the battery and flash drive does not help. The question is, where in Moscow time can you properly repair it? Camera Canon 70d. Most likely it will be necessary to completely change the shutter mechanism (((

Rep: (146)
Do not tell me a tripod for shooting coins. Those. Need to shoot in horizontal mode on a smartphone. Preferred budget option.

Rep: (228)
And I need a mini tripod (up to 20 cm) for shooting from the table with a mirror in portrait mode. Those. Heavy SLR hanging on the side of the tripod. The usual tripod with a ball in the form of a hinge does not support such a weight and turns. What can you advise?

Rep: (1)
Explain for remote shooting at a distance of 10-15m.
What equipment to buy to take pictures from the button? Photoparate will be enabled and configured as I need.
True, my idea is very doubtful. They can break the camera and give me a kick. But the risks justify the expectations.

* Turbo_Beholder,
Too little data. What camera? In general, you need a wireless remote. There are radio, there are IR.

Rep: (558)
Which of the photo editors for android can handle color and brightness noise separately?

Rep: (1)
Good day, dear forum users.
I was looking for a long time to write and to whom to turn and now, like, I found it.
I have a small request.
how do i file out
Attached Image

make file
Attached Image

only by keeping clear edges and volume image.
As I could, I tried to do it in Photoshop.
Otherwise it does not work

I will be very grateful to answer

Post has been editedbigmonk - 24.01.17, 18:14

Rep: (0)
Maybe someone knows because of what all the photo strip? It circled in red in a circle as you see
Attached Image

* LG G32000,
Dust / scratch on the matrix. In addition to the circled strip there are a few defects, unless of course it is not dirt on the monitor.
Generally for the test matrix is ​​better to remove a sheet of paper

Post has been editedfrol-aleksan - 11.03.17, 14:04

Rep: (68)
Hey. I want to do photo / video shooting. More like the video. There was a question about choosing a camera. There are 3 options, I can consider something else, but so that the price was not more than 35000 and was 4k, stabilization and autofocus (at least in optics). I choose while between. Xiaomi yi m1, panasonic lumix lx100, samsung nx500. The first advantages:
1. Size
2. Two lenses + micro 4/3 bayonet
3. Touch screen and simple for beginner.
4. 4k and photo quality is good.
5. Cheapest
Minuses:
1. Almost no reviews.
2. By raw.
3. Plastic
4. The video quality is not "verie vandeful."
5. The screen is not swivel.
The second camera has advantages:
1. Metal and a bunch of buttons.
2. Optics leica micro 4/3
3. Video / photo quality is chic.
4. PP
Minuses:
1. Non-removable lens
2. Not touch and not rotary screen
3. 24 fps 4k
The third camera has advantages:
1. Removable lenses
2. Touch and swivel screen
3. 4k 30fps
4. Video and photo quality
Minuses:
1. Lenses only their own, which are no longer produced. There will not be such a bokeh as on micro 4/3
2. Fuck you find now
3. No off support.
Help with the choice, please.

Post has been editedniko_di - 14.03.17, 10:44

Rep: (228)
Sergey Spol @ 01.12.16, 21:26*
And I need a mini tripod (up to 20 cm) for shooting from the table with a mirror in portrait mode. Those. Heavy SLR hanging on the side of the tripod. The usual tripod with a ball in the form of a hinge does not support such a weight and turns.

I will answer myself, suddenly someone will come in handy. By trial, foundsuitable tripod.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/08/20, 5:11