Subject-sprosilka | All questions about the photography schools and fotehnike

Rep: (234)
Subject-askilka. All questions on the photo school and photographic equipment.

In this topic we ask about everything related to the rules of photography, photo processing, as well as the question of operating photographic equipment.

Attached Image

Useful links:

Rep: (2221)
Hello!

I noticed that in a photo school there are a lot of topics with no answers or with one answer.
In order not to produce a large amount of pages of the subsection decided to create this topic.

In it we ask about everything related to the rules of photographing, photo processing, as well as the question of operating photographic equipment.

Posted on 02/10/2013, 11:09:

Useful links on the forum and section:

Light brush: how and with what they eat?
We understand with VDD (HDR)
Photoshop- Secrets of skill
Textbooks
Photo prints
Network photoresources

Post has been editedJohnny P - 10.02.13, 11:06

Rep: (3)
Good day.
Immediately I will say neither I nor my wife have ever been interested in photography, and practically do not know anything about it. Always photographed in auto mode and in general were satisfied.
There was a camera Canon ixus 40 - no problem. Immediately photographed in almost any conditions and the pictures completely satisfied us. Alas broke (mode switch)
Instead, it was bought by Canon powershot s110 - a bunch of problems. We also shoot in a car in the same apartment and under very similar conditions, but with room lighting good quality is obtained only if the object does not move and you did not breathe at the same time. In all other cases, blurred photos are released, and the camera itself signals that the photo will be blurred. I generally keep quiet about darkness, well, but in order to photograph a fast-moving object, you generally need to try.
Can someone tell me how to set up a camera or what could it be from !?
The paradoxical situation turns out, they bought a photo camera not the cheapest one, but we take pictures on a smartphone, as the photos are better, and most importantly they are not smeared on it.

Rep: (624)
Can someone tell me how to set up a camera

In the manual to the camera about shooting modes nothing is written at all? about settings, flash, stabilization and other not very exciting things that you need to have at least a general concept.

Rep: (41)
If you do not want to delve into the subtleties at all, then use at least the modes available there. ("night shooting" - for photos with poor lighting, "sports" - for dynamic scenes, etc.)

Post has been editedi_am_at_home - 09.07.13, 08:00

Rep: (3)
Stopkin @ 07/06/2013, 18:55*
In the manual to the camera about shooting modes nothing is written at all? about settings, flash, stabilization and other not very exciting things that you need to have at least a general concept

Thank you very much for the answer. Of course manual has been read, some paragraphs, even several times. Yes, it allows you to set some parameters manually, some stand on the ring control and so on. But this is of little interest to me. It would be desirable to have it in auto fotkal better than a smartphone (the concept is better to invest not lubricate all that moves, for example if the child is not stopped, and moved his hand, it will blur the hand) a bit better to shoot in mode 3 quick frame (ie fotkaet consecutive fast 3 frame and then by blending processes and photo output, there is less blurring, but the overall photo quality on a 2 plus.
i_am_at_home @ 07/09/2013, 08:58*
If you do not want to delve into the subtleties at all, then use at least the modes available there. ("night shooting" - for photos with poor lighting, "sports" - for dynamic scenes, etc.)

Thanks for the answer. So you have to do it, but it’s awkward to constantly choose modes depending on the situation, until you have already captured an interesting moment in life. Whereas on the last camera the auto mode solved all possible problems and the bird soaring took pictures decently and in bright weather and overcast normal frames came out.

As I said, straining only the constant blur of moving objects.
Even though it is gray, the charge is in any case left, but I want to try to carry it to the guarantee. Maybe they will. But how can I explain there that the photo camera smears almost all the frames, even though it fotkaet like norms. Although an interesting fact on the fotik is the PCT icon ...
In general, it was suddenly thought that there was some kind of solution, for example, to set some item in the settings and then in the auto mode it will be less lubricated ...

Rep: (41)
Most likely this is not a defect. And certainly not related to the fact that it is “gray”. Just maybe this camera is not very good auto mode. This happens. But you should always remember that there are difficult shooting conditions. I recently filmed a rehearsal of friends in a dark studio (without additional light and flash) and took a few shots in auto mode. All by-smears. Although the camera is not quite bad and very good lens. Then everything shot with priority shutter speed.

Rep: (73)
I plan to take a Sony slt-a65v camera. But he slows down the image a little bit. electronic viewfinder. Maybe take something else? Tell me what it is.

Rep: (114)
People need help)
Gave fotik (Nikon Coolpix P520). So many settings, the horror is simple. Tell me maybe some more or less suitable settings for shooting in certain conditions. I do not understand this at all.
I tried in the evening to take a picture in the room on the machine. Somehow not at all.
If it is not difficult for anyone, then throw a couple of tips in a personal about these iso, diaphragms, exposures. And then I started reading the review and such a mess in my head.

In general, you need some minimum amount of information on the settings, easy to understand, so that you can take the device in hand and take pictures better than on the phone =)

Post has been editedSpaun_bel - 04.12.13, 12:16

Rep: (0)
How to improve the quality of photos

Rep: (863)
Profenok @ 06/26/2014, 03:50*
How to improve the quality of photos

1. To study the theory, straighten your arms and learn how to shoot normally.
2. Use the photo editor.
3. Books on photo and photography

Rep: (598)
Stupid question, but the second day I can not google. A disk with a hole that covers part of the front lens of some lenses, what is the name? And for what is, in fact? But this, I think, I will find myself, if I find out what it is.
Attached Image

A similar design still with eyepieces some binoculars found.

Rep: (92)
Kir Goo Doo,
probably for the same purpose as the diaphragm? By the way, if you make a circle with a shaped hole, you can get a figure blur. True, vignetting increases greatly and sharpness drops.

Rep: (598)
probably for the same purpose as the diaphragm

I do not know. Therefore, I ask. And why artificially close the lens without the ability to adjust the hole in addition to the existing diaphragm?

Rep: (133)
Perhaps the question is not the topic. Photographed on the D5300 with the lid closed. Clarity parameter is loosened in LR. What happened - byreference. Dust? Are the pixels broken?

Rep: (92)
renai
Dust is best seen when shooting a white sheet of paper with a tightly clamped diaphragm.
In the photo you pulled out a digital noise. although it is possible that there are broken pixels. But it is better to look for them in the file exported from Rav "as is".

Rep: (33)
Kir Goo Doo @ 11/30/2014, 15:12*
Why artificially close the lens without the ability to adjust the hole ...

yes not a diaphragm it.
The "working surface" (i.e. that which forms the picture) of a lens or a group of lenses is smaller than its entire surface. since at the edges almost everyone has distortions and the closer to the edge, the stronger ...
and the ring is - yes, it just closes the screws, screws, if there are any :) well, and design, or something.
and if it is grooved and has a slightly conical shape, then it also plays the role of a blend.

* renai * frol-aleksan
These are not necessarily "broken", but "hot" pixels.
That, in principle, is normal ... I mean, it is found almost everywhere. This happens when the shutter speed is rather long - these very pixels are heated, that's why they are called hot :)

Rep: (1772)
Need expert help:fog in the photo when shooting at night
The photographer's opinion on the problem is of interest. Take a look, please.

Rep: (28)
Hello. Help please razobratsya.Fotoapparat Canon PowerShor SX240 HS. The problem with the time of video recording. Why then shoot videos just for 15-17 minutes at a raz.Zapis stops itself. The card is not broken, 32 GB, 29 of which are really one roller takes approximately 6-7 gigabytes, more completely filling rolikami.Karta SD HC Gerffines.Sama card blue with yellow sticker, the class and speed are specified, purchased in ECET (mud only there and sell these). Nebylo small cards, type 1,2,4 GB, I did not check.

Rep: (33)
* Sergej Rakov,
From the characteristics:
Duration of video shooting
Full HD and HD Up to 4 GB or 29 min. 59 seconds (Depending on the selected image size)
L Up to 4 GB or 1 hour (Depending on the speed of access / capacity of the memory card / compression settings)

1) Check the parameters indicated in brackets;
2) A 32GB card showing "29 is real" is normal, it should be like this :)
3)
Sergej [email protected], 23:13*
one movie takes about 6-7 GB

video shot with this camera takes up so much space? see paragraph 1 above.

Rep: (28)
* paratiritis,

Settings for the video at the maximum: 1920x1080, free time for 116 minutes of video, Full HD. Pro card, I know that 29 is the norm, I simply said that the map is large and can put more than 15 minutes. About a minute before the Auto recording, the numbers turn red timer. Video can affect more and settings for photos? For the photo, too, all the settings to maximum: 12m 4000h3000,8400 frames. Yes, the battery sits completely after stopping recording, flashes intikator charge, showing a critical level of charge, however, if the camera down turn off / on, the indicator will show all division and two divisions of three possible, but it's only a couple of shots and then the camera down simply disconnected .Maybe it's all about the battery? I use two, native out of the box and Enkatsu (purchased in the store photo.ru). Both work fine and equally. As far as I remember, the battery charge is designed for 200-300 frames (more can fit on the card). Apparently with the video the same thing, the card includes 2 hours, for example, and the acb is designed for 15 minutes.

A little bit short

Video: 1980x1080 Full HD 116 minutes
Map: 32 GB (29 real)
Photo: 12m 4000-3000,8400 frames
Battery native: NB-6L 3.7V 1000 mAh
Battery Enkatsu: Cn NB-6L 3.7V 980 mAh

Post has been editedSergej Rakov - 18.01.15, 22:34

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/03/20, 2:50